Stupid Boy
Chapter 19: True Colors

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: True Colors - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Sunday November 24, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke up and realized I no longer felt any pressure. The loss and Coach Lambert had taken that away. I actually felt tension leaving my body. I thought that, in a few weeks, I might even feel human again. Playing quarterback puts a pounding on you that compounded with each game you played. I saw now why professionals aged so quickly.

Something else was different at home though, Sun was missing. I had gone to bed immediately and just assumed she was out. I actually got a parental twinge worrying about her. Mom would know where she was. That was the only thing that caused me not to worry more. I took a quick shower and went inside where I found Mom looking tired. In the back of my mind, I was worried something was wrong with her.

"Where's Sun? She didn't come home last night."

Mom gave me a look that told me that was how she felt when I didn't report in.

"I forgot to tell you that the church found her a family. They actually just live down the street. Why don't you go down and say hi. I'll get breakfast started."

I took the Post-it and walked down the street and double-checked the address Mom gave me. It was a small bungalow and was well kept. I walked up the sidewalk and knocked on their door.

"David! I was afraid you would forget me once I moved," Sun answered.

"You know better than that."

She hugged me tight around the neck. I missed just holding her hand. The simple human contact seemed to calm her and made me feel good. There never was more than the kernels of friendship, but I found you could never have too many true friends.

"How do you like your new digs?"

"I miss the hunk sleeping in my bed, but this is nice. The people that are taking me in have a daughter who just graduated from college. They were lonely. They keep saying it is nice not having the house quiet all the time."

She seemed hopeful this would work out. I wanted her to know that even though she was with us only a week she was welcome back.

"I just stopped by and to let you know that Dad and Greg are watching football this afternoon. I have a mixer to go to, but they would love for you to stop in."

"I might do that."

"Good, Mom has breakfast almost ready so I need to get going. I'll see you in school."

"Thanks David, I appreciate all your help. Enjoy your Sunday."

Over breakfast, I told Dad that Sun might stop by to watch the game. I told my family how the coach had acted when we lost. I also told them my thoughts about football and switching schools. Dad with his usual good council told me to be patient and see how things worked out. If Coach Lambert was leaving, the new coaching staff would be nuts to not want me. I told him it was more how my teammates had treated me that made my decision.


Tami's Mom picked me up and we headed to Wesleyan. I was excited to see Tami and her friends. Mrs. Glade and I caught up. She had been a second Mom for many years. I could always tell her anything. The best part about having a second Mom was that they didn't judge you. The down side was they didn't put up with your bullshit either. She used to say the best thing about me was that if I pissed her off, she could send me home. I think that was true about grandkids too.

The Wesleyans had a home on the campus. Carol made arrangements for me to be able to go there and change for the party. Mrs. Glade dropped me off and I rang the bell. To my surprise, Abigail answered the door.

"David, so glad you made it. Your timing couldn't have been better. Carol got here not ten minutes ago. She is upstairs getting ready. Come sit for a minute, I want to talk to you."

I followed her through to the back of the home, into a four season room. Teddy and Jerald were having a drink. We all greeted each other and Abigail got me lemonade as we relaxed.

"I am sorry that Jennie pulled that little stunt. That girl blows with the wind."

"That's okay, we are just friends. I actually had something good happen because of spending time with Jennie. Do you remember the interview Jennie did at the engagement party? The whole 'man of mystery' thing," I asked. They all nodded. "Ford, the modeling agency, signed me on Friday. So now I don't have to find a part-time job."

"That's great news. When do you start?" Teddy asked.

"I actually had my headshots done on Friday and I did my first photo shoot later that day. An amazing picture came out of the second shoot. If you're not nervous about a little nudity I can show it to you."

I pulled it up on my cell phone and passed it around.

"Can I get a print?" Abigail asked. "I would love to hang it in my office."

At first, I thought she was joking but Jerald assured me,

"David, that is a huge compliment. She only has the best-of-the-best. Abby is one of the top interior decorators in the Midwest."

I took down Abigail's number and told her Kendal would call her Monday. The conversation changed to the football game.

"It wasn't bad enough that we lost the game but coach made it clear that I was to blame. I'm going to be looking for somewhere to transfer either in the spring or fall."

"Really? David, would you consider Wesleyan?" Teddy asked.

"I don't know. There are a few roadblocks. It is a long way from home, I'm not uber smart, I can't afford it and finally, and I am going to sound like a jerk, your football team is terrible."

"What if I could answer all your objections? Would you consider us then?"

"Of course I would. Wesleyan is the best prep school in the Midwest."

"I have been thinking about offering shuttle service to students so they can go home for weekends," Teddy said starting his sales pitch. "Jennie goes to Wesleyan and does fine, that rules out having to be 'uber' smart. And after meeting you, I would guess you're smarter than her." Wow, he said that in front of her parental units. "I'm expanding our scholarship program and I'm sure you qualify as a working artist. We have an outstanding drama program that would benefit you if you start doing some TV work. Finally, I have wanted to turn our football program around. If you agree to come, I will make a commitment that we will be competitive next year."

"This is going fast. I just decided last night that I was going to make a move. Would you be offended if I explored my options?"

"Absolutely not. If you decide to go somewhere else, I will still try and help you. If my niece would grow up, she might realize what we all see in you. There are a handful of people that make things happen and you are growing into one of them."

"I really appreciate that Teddy. How soon do you need an answer?"

"Our next quarter starts the first week of January. I think if you tell us by mid-December we can get everything arranged."

Carol walked in, took one look at me, and shook her head.

"I hope you are not going like that?"

"Hello Carol, you look nice."

She put her hands on her hips and pointed as the adults laughed. I grabbed my bag and she shoved me into a bedroom. The only thing was she followed me in.

"Ahhhh..."

"Just change. I want to talk to you in private. Later, there won't be a chance."

I shrugged. After being half-naked on Friday, I could handle being undressed in front of Carol. I got my suit out and saw that there were some wrinkles. Carol got me a steam iron to fix it. While I was getting everything right, she told me why she wanted to talk to me.

"Are you bi?"

"A what... ?"

Okay, I was a little off-balance.

"Do you like both guys and girls?"

"Carol, I'm as straight as they come. Why do you ask?"

"Tom and I are wondering if you would be interested in a threesome."

"The short and long answer is no. I have never even thought of doing a threesome with another guy. I like Tom as a person, but I don't see it happening. I'm afraid with the 'bi' question, I am little nervous about what he might try."

"Would you be interested if it was just me?"

Hell yes I would. Anytime a hot girl asks you if you would do them, you will at least think about it. The problem was I didn't want to get in deeper with the Wesleyan family. I was afraid their help would come with a price, and, she had a boyfriend.

"Again no, I'm trying to cut down on my one night stands."

She didn't seem upset so I let it go. I finished getting dressed. At least I wouldn't have to talk about this after we left the room. I packed up my travel clothes. I would drop them off in Mrs. Glade's car. We went downstairs and everyone was ready. The car was waiting, so we loaded up and rode to the auditorium.

I was surprised at how different this was compared to my high school's dances. This one had a full buffet, the tables had real tableclothes, and they had a big band playing swing music. All the guys and gals had on blue blazers with the school crest on the breast pocket.

I was getting my bearings when I heard a shriek and my name yelled, "DAVID!"

Tami almost took me off my feet. She was jumping up and down swinging me around.

"I'm happy to see you too," I said as I laughed at her antics.

I got her slowed down.

"Tami, I want to introduce you to some of my friends. This is my date Carol Wesleyan. Of course you know Teddy and these are Carol and Jennie's parents, Abigail and Jerald Wesleyan."

"Hi everyone," she turned to me. "I had no idea you were coming. I have to introduce you to my friends."

Tami was a good little actress. I grabbed Carol's hand so she could be dragged along. We were soon surrounded by a large group of teen girls. I saw out of the corner of my eye Jennie and Mark working their way into the crowd. Tami saw them too.

"I hear you have some big news," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear,

I had no idea what all her sources were, but I could never keep a surprise from her. I also knew she was dying to tell everyone. "You know I always mess these things up. You tell them."

She didn't even hesitate. She knew I would let her have the limelight.

"David was named the Midwest Freshman of the Year that is comprised of the whole Midwest region. It will be announced on Thanksgiving Day. He is also Second Team All-State. That is quite an accomplishment when he didn't even make the All-Conference Team. He ends the season as the # 3 quarterback prospect in the country in the freshman class."

I was stunned. She grinned because she knew I had not heard about this yet. Less than 24 hours ago, I was the laughingstock of my high school team. I loved seeing Mark's face go red, so I thought I would add to it.

"I have other news. I might have a scoop on you."

She wagged her finger at me.

"David thinks he can get things by me but he can't. Friday he signed a contract with the Ford Modeling Agency to be the featured model for Range Sports."

I saw Mark choke on that and smiled to myself. He stormed off but I saw Jennie inch closer.

"Do you have any photos?" one of the girls I remembered from naked dance party asked.

"Actually I do. We had a photo shoot on Friday."

I remembered they had a photographer with a 35-inch monitor taking pictures of couples.

"Let's see if the photographer will let us put them on his monitor."

The photographer was a young guy, and was pretty cool. He let me plug my phone into his PC so I could put it on his monitor. The first shot was of me lying back on the couch with my shirt only having the top button holding the shirt together. My stomach was displayed as the shirt was opened at the waist. I brought it up on the monitor and told them.

"There was another model there and she dared me to open my shirt."

The next photo was of me in the same pose but Ava in her little black dress playing with my stomach.

"As you can see she is a tease."

The girls giggled.

The next one was with Ava in just her bra and panties kissing me.

"She did warm up some. I was a little surprised when she kissed me. I'm usually shy."

I had to slap Tami's back because I think she was choking on something.

The last was the one with my ass hanging out.

"This is an artistic shot. That was what the photographer tried to tell my Mom anyways."

"'Stupid boy', you are always getting naked," Tami said as she swatted my head,


The girls were a little worked up and the guys at the mixer were about to find out how much. I grinned as I saw them eyeing the guys and making their moves.

"How do we get copies of these photos?" the girl from before asked, "I would like the set. You are going to have a fantastic portfolio."

She seemed to be knowledgeable.

"Are you in the business?"

I saw her blush.

"I wish, but I am too short. You need to be at least 5'9". My Dad owns a marketing firm and my Mom owns a graphics design company. I'm Janet by the way."

We shook hands.

"I'm just getting started and any advice would be appreciated."

She smiled. Apparently, her parents were chaperones at the mixer. When I asked if I could show them my photos she lit up. She was cute, about 5'5" and very thin. Until she smiled, I didn't notice her braces. I reset the pictures so I could show them in order. When her parents got there, I just went through the shots and let Janet tell the story.

"You're right; these should be sold as a set," Mrs. Hill said. "On good quality paper without frames, you could sell 16x 20's for around $3,500. I have five customers right now that would spend that. How about we cut a deal? You give me six sets for $12,000 this week."

"I will do that deal if you promise one of them goes to Janet and you frame them for her."

She could see that Janet was about to jump out of her skin.

"Make it seven sets for $14,000 then."

"Give me two minutes and I will confirm the deal."

I dialed Kendal and she picked up on the first ring.

"Kendal, I just sold seven sets of four photos from our photo shoot for $14,000.00. As my agent, I need you to confirm the deal with Mrs. Hill."

I handed the phone to Mrs. Hill.

"Do you have other photos we can see?" Mr. Hill asked.

"Can we go back to your room and use the TV screen in the lounge?" I asked Tami. "I just don't want to be doing this with everyone around."

"Good idea. I will go get it set up. Janet is on my floor and knows where to go," Tami said.

I looked at Janet and she nodded.

Carol was keeping tight hold of me. Jennie slid onto my other arm and the two girls glared at each other. I was not going to deal with this right now.

"Carol, I will be back in about 15 minutes. The buffet is calling my name."

I let them both go, and Mrs. Hill was done with the call. She had a big smile. I grabbed my bag from behind the sign-in desk, and we went to the dorm. When we got there, I pulled out the two CDs and handed them to Tami. She put in the first disc and let the slide show go through the shots.

Mrs. Hill picked out three more shots from my CD and two more from the combined.

"Do you have a copy of the release papers?" Mr. Hill asked.

I had kept my copy with the CDs. He read them and smiled.

"You have full rights to both CDs. That means you can sell them. I would suggest that when you are paid you send a portion to the other model. You don't have to, but it is the right thing to do. Please keep in mind that you brokered the deal and that is worth at least 25%. The other model is only in a portion of the shots. I would take your 25% minus expenses and then offer 50% for the photos she is in."

"I want copies of the nine photos. I think I can sell some individual shots and the set to some other people," Mrs. Hill said,

"Kendal was very specific about not allowing the pictures to be copied."

She smiled at me.

"Smart girl, what we can do is put a watermark on them."

I looked confused.

"Tell you what. Do you trust Tami?"

"Yes."

"I will watermark the nine photos with your name and Kendal's phone number on them. That way if they get out people will call Kendal to get prints. You can watch me do it."

It took her no time to put the watermark on the photos. I let Tami email them to Mrs. Hill.

"Are you exclusive with Range Sports?" Mr. Hill asked.

"Not for at least 180 days."

"I have two holiday flyers that will go out nationwide and need I someone this week. We could do them both on Friday. You would make $2,500 per shoot. We could also work it out so you get rights to the pictures after the flyers run."

I dialed Kendal again.

"Speak to Mr. Hill. He wants me to do two photo shoots this week."

I handed him the phone.

While he was talking, Tami came over.

"Mrs. Hill thinks she can sell a few more sets and some of the singles. Janet said her Dad is always looking for people for the newspaper flyers. If you work out, you could make a living just doing that type of stuff."

"Tami, this all kind of scares me. I can see how Kara got sucked into this and now does it full time. She told me that she has to make her money now. I get the impression that once she is done she will be set for life."

Tami had a way of making everything seem okay. I really missed her. She took my hand.

"We'll take it a step at a time. Just relax. Your dad and brother have taught you to be patient and things will work themselves out. You have been smart so far and gotten good people to advise you."

"And I have a best friend to straighten me out."

"You wouldn't have it any other way 'stupid boy'."

Mr. Hill handed me back the phone.

"Kendal wants to talk to you."

"Hey."

"You are going to get me fired."

If she didn't have a laugh in her voice, I would have been worried.

"Why is that?" I asked, playing along.

"Here I am studying Econ and you drum up more business than we projected from now until the end of the year. If you keep finding jobs, Tom won't need me. Anyways, good job and I will look like a rock star when I walk in with the Hill contracts."

"Kendal, I won't tell Tom if you want to take credit. I forgot to tell you. Abby Wesleyan owns a high-end interior design company and she wants my butt on the wall of her office. Give the photo to her at cost. I think she may end up being more important than the Hills."

"You got it boss. Anything else?"

"Yes, we need to compensate Ava. Mr. Hill says to take 25% off the top as my finder fee, subtract expenses, and then pay her 50% for the photos she is in. You may have to pay her through Ford."

"David, you don't have to do that."

"I know, but I'm thinking long term. We may get better known models to do shoots if they know we treat them right."

"Yep, I'm definitely getting fired. Now let me go eat some ice cream while I figure out which McDonalds I will be working at."

"You got it. I almost forgot. Did you set up the flyer shoot?"

"I really am going to get fired," she laughed. "Yes, we are doing it Friday morning. I'll be by to pick you up at eight o'clock."

"Stop by a half-hour earlier and Mom will make us breakfast."

"I'm not passing on a home cooked meal."

We headed back to the mixer. I looked at my watch. We had been gone 20 minutes and I was starved.


We came back into the dance and Jennie and Carol each took an arm. Tami just raised her eyebrows and basically let me know I was on my own.

"Hey, I think I saw a buffet. I'm starved."

I led the two Wesleyan Sisters to the buffet line. Mark saw Jennie on my arm and stormed out, again.

"What is Mark mad about?" I asked Jennie.

Jennie shrugged. I had poked that bear enough. I loaded up a plate and we found a place to sit.

"I didn't know you were coming," Jennie flirted. "If I did, I wouldn't have brought Mark."

"Right. That is why you dumped boy wonder here Saturday to go out with Mark and his buddies. You were just looking for the most fun. How was boating in 50 degree weather?" Carol asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up Carol. David isn't interested in hearing about that stuff," Jennie huffed.

"At least I'm not a greedy bitch. I offered him a threesome so he could have some variety."

"You did not. Did she David?"

Jennie's whining was hurting my ears. It was time to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"She sure did. Too bad you don't have a couple of hot girls that would rock my world. Carol just has the better offer on the table. You know how it is. I'm all about maximizing fun."

Carol laughed and pulled me onto the dance floor. They were playing a slow song so she molded her body to mine.

"I bet you she is right now trying to find several girls that will do you after the dance."

"Hey, can I ask you something serious?" She gave me a strange look. "Not about your sister."

"Of course."

"Teddy offered me a scholarship to go to Wesleyan. Would it be worth it to me?"

"It wouldn't hurt you. If you're looking to go to an Ivy League school or something similar, then this is worth your while. If you are going to Kentucky, hint-hint, it might help you test out of a year's worth of their courses. You could graduate in three years, or not have any pressure over four. If you are going to be a full-time model, then it is probably not worth it. I would just get home schooled by tutors, and then take the GED."

The song ended and Jennie was at the end of the dance floor with two other girls. Carol and I burst out laughing. I shook my head.

"She doesn't get it does she."

"I'll go spell it out for her. Go find your friend and have fun. I need to go beat some sense into my sister."

"Does she know that no guy will ever trust her if her word doesn't mean anything?"

Carol stopped for a second, and cocked her head as she realized the truth in what I said.

"I have never looked at it that way. I just knew I could never count on her. Uncle Teddy and Dad are big on your word being your bond. I think I will have this conversation with my dear sister with them present. I think they may have some insights that will help Jennie."

I watched her ass walk away. Hey, she has a fine ass and I can play the horny teen card.


I found Tami, and she took my hand and found a table in a corner so we wouldn't be bothered. We needed to get two months' worth of talking in just an hour. I started things off.

"I have a question that affects you. What would you think if I transferred to Wesleyan either in the spring or summer quarter?"

"I would love it, but what about football?"

"Teddy said he would make sure the team was competitive if I agreed to come. The other option is if modeling takes off I might put football on the back burner."

"What does your Mom think?"

Tami knew that if my Mom objected I wasn't coming.

"I haven't talked to her about it. I also have to consider Peggy."

"Greg and Angie will take over your apartment in no time."

"They could do that. I haven't decided, but I wanted to make sure you're okay if I do."

"You are my best friend and I will support you no matter what, but that doesn't mean I won't tell you if I disagree. I think Wesleyan or a school like it would be good for you. I know you'll miss your friends, but I know you will make new ones. The best solution would be you dating girls your own age. I get worried when I see your date is 21 and the way she looks at you.

"I've known you for a long time, and you have it in you to handle a lot. You proved that by playing quarterback as a freshman, but you are going to regret growing up so fast. I miss the dork that played video games, or talked me into playing baseball. David, I love you to death, but I am scared for you."

"Is that why you put the brakes on Peggy and my relationship?"

She had tears at the corners of her eyes.

"Yes. You went from an immature dork to grown up over the summer. You skipped the fumbling and awkward moments. You missed the joy of freshman football where it is just a game. Instead, your brother gave you a short cut. I also blame your uncle. He transformed both your body and mind. What teenager has life goals?"

"But I'm so much happier. You have no idea how confused and sad I was."

"There is the rub. I love that you are confident and driven. God knows if you were not so young, I would stake my claim, but I told you I will be your last and you are not ready for that. I'm not ready for that. I know you don't want to hear this but I need to date also."

She saw me stiffen. She was right I wanted Tami only for myself, but if I was not ready to marry her, it was not fair to keep her locked up. I tried another angle.

"I could attend to your needs so you wouldn't have to do that whole terrible dating thing."

She actually laughed at me, the nerve of that girl...

"While that might be appealing, and if my first time was any indication, I might well go for that. We both know if we started any kind a regular action we would be doomed. We couldn't stop and it would end in a spectacularly bad way."

We had talked about this before and I agreed with her logic, but it did not mean I had to like it.

"There is something else I need to tell you. I am not coming to the Christmas Dance. Neither are the guys I promised you."

"Dang, the girls will be disappointed. What happened?"

"I told you how coach treated me after the game. What was worst was the team. None of them stood up for me. I was especially hurt by the way Luke looked at me, I lost a lot of friends on Saturday."

"David, you need to think about how they felt. You had just fumbled their dreams away..."

I just froze. Tami blamed me for losing the game also. She was continuing to talk but I wasn't listening to her. If my best friend thought I had cost us the game, then everyone did. Tami shoved my shoulder and I looked at her.

"Where did you go?"

I stood up stiffly.

"I need some fresh air."

As I walked away, I heard her say, "Oh shit."

Tami knows better than to push me when I get like this, so she didn't come after me. I found her Mom and told her I was ready to go whenever she was. We agreed to meet at the car after she said goodbye to Tami. Carol and Jennie were in a deep conversation with their Uncle and Dad, so I told Abigail goodbye.

We were almost half way home before a word was said.

"She doesn't think you lost the game," Mrs. Glade said. "She was trying to show you how they felt and to help you not lose your friends."

"It doesn't matter. Tami knows that I can't stay mad at her. I just need time to process what she said."

She pulled off to the side of the road and hugged me. I was okay until then. Her touch broke through the wall that was holding it all in and I started to cry. I kept remembering her words ... repeated over and over in my mind. 'You had just fumbled their dreams away.' I slowly realized what I lost. I dashed the hopes and dreams of every fan, player and coach. A moment's distraction of checking the blitzing linebacker and the early snap cost us our season. Because of that, I was discarding my friends and running away.

Coach Lambert had not made it easy, but I could work my way back onto the team. There are moments in your life that help define you. This was one. I decided to stand and fight. I was not going to run away and hide at Wesleyan. I got my emotions back under control and thanked Mrs. Glade. I got out my phone and called Tami.

"David?"

"Yeah, I want to thank you. Your comment made me look at things in a different light. I'm not going to Wesleyan. I'm staying put, even if I am off the football team."

"Okay."

"I'll talk to you later," and I hung up.

The rest of the ride Mrs. Glade and I talked as if it was old times. The only problem was I felt different. I felt the old sadness coming back. I also felt differently about Tami. Right now, I was not sure if that was good or bad. I would have to wait and see, but our relationship had changed. I guess my days of blindly trusting Tami were gone. The pedestal I placed her on had a chunk taken out of it. The adult lurking in a corner of my mind knew that the pedestal had to come all the way down before we could be equals in a relationship. This was just the first step on that path.

There was another thing I discovered. I wasn't ready for Peggy. She too was a girl I had put up on a pedestal, and I wanted to leave her there for now. The girl that was no longer out of reach was Tracy. We knew each other's strengths and weaknesses. All I knew was that I missed her. I decided to do something about it. I called her from the car.

"Hey Tracy, what are you doing tonight?"

"I am just studying. Why? What's up?"

"Want to come over and study at my place?"

There was a pause.

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"Yes I think it does. I miss you."

"Oh David ... I have missed you too. I thought I would never get another chance."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.