Stupid Boy - Cover

Stupid Boy

Copyright© 2014 by G Younger

Chapter 7: Endings and Beginnings

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Endings and Beginnings - Teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. Winner of the 2014 Clitorides Awards as the Best Erotic Story by a New Author / 2nd place Epic Erotic Story of the Year / Best Author / Best New Author

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Sunday September 29, 2013 – Freshman Year

I didn't call or text Tracy when I got back. I think Tom knew there was trouble in paradise so he got one of the partners to drive us home. I stopped in, talked to my folks for a couple of minutes, and then told them I was going to go say goodbye to Tami. They told me that Uncle Jim was going to be arriving on Monday. I went up to my apartment, took a quick shower, and changed my clothes.

I sent Tami a text, grabbed my bike, and headed over. Today was truly a day to celebrate. One of our own was escaping our small town. Most of us fled once we graduated high school. I think the biggest fear was you would become a lifer. My goal had always been to escape with Tami. She was just getting to do it sooner.

I stopped at Jerry's Ice Cream and got a quart of vanilla and a container of hot fudge. I know Tami and her Mom loved Jerry's soft serve ice cream. As I was paying, I got a text letting me know Tracy was at Tami's house. I suddenly didn't want to go. This afternoon was for talking things out with Tami. A big part was what I should do about Tracy. It wasn't going to be possible to be open if she was there. I suddenly felt cheated. I guess it's my own fault for not getting a ride from Tracy when I got home.

I wasn't going to let our issues get in the way of my saying goodbye. The emotions of the day finally caught up with me and I felt sad. My best friend was going to be moving an hour and a half away. I know we joked about me coming to see her, but we both knew I didn't have a car. The only way I could do it was by either train or bus.

Tracy's Mustang was sitting at the curb. I pulled my bike into Tami's garage and walked in the back door. A long time ago, we started treating each other's homes as if it were our own. Neither one of us even thought about knocking. I went to the cabinet that held the bowls and got out four. I made ice cream with fudge for all of us. I found Mrs. Glade watching TV in the living room. I handed her a bowl and a spoon and leaned down to let her kiss my cheek. It was our little ritual.

There was no Mr. Glade. She had found herself pregnant as a senior in college. She had broken up with Tami's father a few weeks before she found out. Their breakup had been bad. She never told him about Tami. When Tami was 12, she decided she wanted to meet her father, but he wouldn't see her. I remember finding her crying at odd times for a while after that. I would just hold her, not knowing what to do. We never talked about that now.

I went back to the kitchen and got the other three bowls. I didn't even ask. I just knew Tami was in her room. I was about to nudge the door open when I heard Tracy.

"I think I'm losing him. He is going places and I'm afraid I'm going to hold him back," Tracy whined.

"Tracy, get your head out of your ass. David adores you. He already knows more than you give him credit for, he knows you're not perfect and that you have shit you need to work through. Don't you realize his demons are as big, if not bigger than yours are? If you would trust him, he could help you more than you know. And in turn you can help him."

Tami was getting worked up. "It makes me sick when I see you pushing him away. Don't you know he is the greatest guy you will ever meet? You two together could seriously have something. You're the perfect couple. But you're acting like a spoiled bitch and you're going to fuck this thing up."

Wow, I have never heard Tami this pissed since seventh grade when Jimmy Ellison tried to bean her in little league. I had to pull her off of him when she charged the mound. She was mad for weeks that I stopped her from kicking his ass. I still smile when I think about this little girl beating the heck out of the big stud athlete. I made a point of not messing with her after that.

"Look Tracy, he and I need to talk when he gets here. I'll talk him into giving you another chance. If I know him, he will bring us ice cream. When we're done I need you to leave."

"Okay. I know you need to say goodbye. My Mom keeps telling me I'm getting in the way of our relationship. I think my Mom and Dad would like to date him. I'm just feeling a lot of pressure. Is it okay if I call you about David? I know he is your friend first and foremost, but I need advice," Tracy asked.

"Call me anytime. If I feel uncomfortable I'll tell you and we can figure it out from there," Tami said then paused. "David is a smart boy. Don't tell him I said that." They both laughed. "He knows I talk to you. He also knows I only want what is best for him. He trusts me. I take that trust very seriously because he gives it to me unconditionally, so you are right, I will probably always side with him and I think you know that. But that doesn't mean I can't be your friend also."

I went back down the hall and made some noise. Tami opened the door and let me in. She looked at the ice cream and realized it was a little melted. She smirked at me knowing I was eavesdropping. I made a point of going up to Tracy and giving her a hug and a kiss.

We settled in and ate our ice cream. It was a little quiet so I figured I needed to get the conversation started.

"I met Ashley Judd last night."

Both of them looked at me to see if I was lying. Tracy looked at Tami. Tracy said, "I call bullshit."

Tami looked at me and nodded. "Nope, he is telling the truth. I think we want a little more detail than that."

"She was at the University of Kentucky's President's Home for an alumni fund raiser. I talked to Teddy Wesleyan about you getting a scholarship to his school."

Tracy was about to call bullshit on that one. Tami stopped her. "Nope he is still telling the truth."

Tracy was shaking her head. "How do you know that? Next he will be telling us that he found a couple a chicks and had a hot threesome."

Tami looked at me and snorted. She better not confirm that one. Tami was my human lie detector. She had been able to look at me and tell if I am telling the truth since I was eleven. I had to stop playing cards with her because she could read me so well. Thank God, she covered for me about the threesome. "I'm not sure about that one, but he has even bigger news, don't you David."

It wasn't a question, but a statement.

"I had a tryout with both Kentucky and Florida for football. Florida has agreed to start recruiting me."

Tracy screamed and jumped into my lap and gave me one of her mind erasing kisses. I smiled at Tracy when her kiss finally stopped. We were looking into each other's eyes with our foreheads touching. Tami chuckled. "Come on David. Give her the really big news."

"The University of Kentucky offered me a football scholarship to play quarterback."

"There it is."

Tracy turned to Tami, "How did you know there was more?"

"Simple. Up to the Kentucky offer, David meeting Ashley Judd didn't tie the story together."

We finished our ice cream and I promised Tracy I would call her when I left Tami's. I could tell Tracy did not want to leave, but she knew she could not get between us saying our last goodbye. We walked her to her car and I again promised to call her. I guess we are having our talk tonight.


When we came back to Tami's room, she pulled me into her arms and just held me. I picked her up, lay her on her bed and kicked my shoes off and got in bed with her. As soon as I was on my back, she crawled on top of me and wrapped me in a bear hug. Her head came to rest on my chest.

I heard her chuckle. "I thought you were going to crap when she guessed about the girls. Do you have pictures?"

"You're awful. You know me too well." I handed her my phone. She could get to the pictures faster than I could.

She scoffed, "How many girls were chasing you? Are those twins?"

I told her about our run. Then she found a picture of John Phillips. "Who's the hunk?"

"That is John Phillips, All-State quarterback and all around nice guy. You'll like him. I think he and I are going to be good friends."

"I'll say I like him, he is really cute. Good lord, you did his sister didn't you? Don't even answer that." How she figures things out was a mystery to me.

She flipped through and found one of Marcy in a ball. "What the fuck did you do to this one?"

"I ate her pussy until she begged me to stop."

Then her eyes got big. "What is John's sister's name?"

"Alice."

"You're screwed. That girl loves you. What are you going to do about it?"

"Same thing I am going to do with you?"

"What, fuck me and leave me?"

"If that's what you want."

She got real quiet. This had been building for the past week. Tami was getting bolder and bolder with her sexual advances. I knew she would do the right thing for both of us so I hadn't worried about it, but I knew that she was working herself up to something. We had never crossed a certain line because of our friendship.

Tami was not afraid to experience anything. I loved her adventurous side. I would have missed out on so much if she hadn't dragged me along. Sex was the first thing I had done first. I regretted not being here this summer because I am sure she would have taken my cherry if had been.

I know when we do have sex it will mean the world to both of us. Notice I said when not if. There had never been any doubt in either of our minds that someday it would happen. Tami told me once we would someday not just be together but she would marry me and we would have three kids. I was pretty sure she knew the sex and names of our future children. She thought I was too much of a 'stupid boy' for us to be together now. She was in this for the long haul and planned to be the last girl I was ever with.

Our feelings for each other went far beyond just friends. They had been growing since we declared our love for each other at Beth's. If I thought for a moment, we could have our relationship now I would drop all other girls in a heartbeat. My attraction to her was beyond the normal boyfriend girlfriend thing. This was born from an almost lifelong conversation. Being this close and knowing what might happen had caused my chest to tighten and I could feel the raw emotions just below the surface.

I think this last week had been about Tami exploring her sexual side. She was about to leave and wanted me to be her first. She knew I would treat her right. My own sexual awakening had been the catalyst. She had made a point to talk to every one of my partners. Anyone else doing that would have pissed me off. If I knew her, she had talked to them in great detail.

Tami got out of bed and started to get undressed. I followed suit. As soon as she was naked, she pulled my head down and kissed me. I got out a condom and put it on. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs as an invitation. We didn't say anything. We no longer needed words. I started kissing her all over. She stopped me.

"David, I want you in me now."

I smiled at her. "Tami for once, shut up. This is something I'm good at; let me make it special for you."

She moaned deep in her throat as my hand slid slowly up the inside of her thigh in an electrifying caress that culminated with my long, lean fingers stroking her. I felt her sex part and she was wet and hot, waiting for me. She had been craving me for the past week. I could tell my lips were making her squirm. Tami was almost as responsive to my touches, licks and sucks as my Princess. My touches were setting her on fire. I decided to not tease her and pushed her through her first orgasm. I could tell she was close so I let my tongue caress her clit to help her through her first release.

I was not counting on Tami being a screamer. "DAAAAAVIIIDDD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?!?!"

Yep, right on time her mother walked in. It was the time of reckoning. Either she was okay with what we were doing or I was screwed. I felt my heart in my throat as I looked up and smiled at Mrs. Glade. She looked down my body and saw the condom. She winked at me and went back out. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. I let it out in a long slow breath. I was sure Tami was in for a talking to later, but now was about us saying goodbye.

Tami started to come back to me and she was about to ask about her mother when I attacked her pussy with everything I had learned. My Princess had been a very good tutor. Tami was soon having several small orgasms. I could tell she was building to a big one. When she was just on the edge, I pulled my tongue out of her slick slot.

"That's it," I say in my best Barry White voice. "Show me how much you want me."

She was right on the edge. Tami was very athletic, so when she grabbed me by the ears and pulled me up to kiss her, I was in position to enter her as the head of my dick found her slot. I was not concerned about any problems with our first time. I was there when she fell on my bike and that issue went away. I also knew that she was not the type to do slow and easy. I slid up and slowly buried my length until we were full seated. The penetration sent her over the edge. "IT'S SO HUGE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

I looked at her as if she was possessed. I was just waiting for her head to spin around and levitate off the bed. I started to rabbit fuck her through her orgasm and it caused her to start to roll through another and another and another. I have never seen someone have multiple orgasms so close together. The whole time her head board was slamming against the wall and she was wailing as if I was killing her. Crap, her Mom had to hearing this. If I hadn't been so involved at the moment I would have died of embarrassment.

Tami grabbed my face and forced me to look her in the eyes. She had an expression on her face I had never seen before, raw lust. I was drowning in the pools of her brown eyes. I felt our connection deepen in ways I previously only hoped for, I was deeply madly in love with Tami Glade and she was in love with me. Her legs started to curl back till her knees were almost touching her shoulders. This placed her clit so it was rubbed every time my public bone bottomed out. I also changed the angle of each thrust so that I was rubbed my shaft against her clit. I was trying to give her maximum stimulation.

She got a fierce look on her face. "Fuckmeharder ... fuckmefaster ... fuckmeharder..." Tami was chanting over and over again.

I couldn't last fucking like this and I felt myself building to a tremendous release. My abdomen was screaming as I pounded her. Sweat was dripping off my nose as my hips continued to swing. I had no idea that sex could be so physical. Suddenly Tami closed her eyes, her whole body went rigid, and her legs shot straight out. Her pussy clamped down and held my cock deep within her. She then started to shake and she released my member so that I could pump a couple of more time to bring myself over the edge. Tami could feel my dick pulse as I filled the condom. She made a strangled sound as we both shuddered in our sweet release. When we were done, we were both sweaty rag dolls as we collapsed into each other's embrace.

"Jesus that was intense. And you waited to do this right before you leave," I scold her.

I had always known this was going to be magical. Tami and I had a connection that was going to make sex addictive. I rolled off of her so I didn't crush her. I grabbed my boxers and headed to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and to grab a warm washcloth. Thankfully, Mrs. Glade had made herself scarce. I came back and gave Tami the washcloth.

She gave me a sheepish smile and said, "You were right. You are better at that than I am."

"What? We need to mark our calendars. Did Tami Glade just admit that David Dawson was better at something than she was?"

She held up her hands in defeat. "I will admit that you are the master, for now."

"I can't wait till you are better at this than I am. I think we will end up killing each other when that happens," I said as I gave her a wink and headed back to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and cleaned up. By the time I got back, Tami was in shorts and t-shirt, she, and her Mom were laughing. It was almost 5 so I went downstairs and made tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, two of Tami's favorites. I took everything upstairs and walked in to Tami telling her Mom, "Then he tells me to shut up. He is better at this than I am and let him make it special for me. I am glad I let him take charge."

I gave up. I will never understand women. Both were laughing so I figured I would survive.

"Look, he made us dinner," Tami said.

There were rules about grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. The soup must be served in a coffee cup and you dunk your sandwich. Once the grilled cheese sandwich was gone, you then drank the soup. No spoons needed. During dinner, they didn't talk about what had just happened and I didn't talk about my issues with Tracy. Tami knew I overheard their conversation and trusted me to take it from there. I also didn't want to bring up someone else right after we just possibly had the best sex of my life.

After dinner, I took the cups downstairs to wash. I was cleaning up the kitchen when Mrs. Glade came up behind me and wrapped me in a bear hug similar to what Tami did. I just stood there and let her bury her face into my back. I then felt her shaking and I knew she was crying. I twisted in her embrace, pulled her into my arms, and kissed her cheek.

"You know I love her. If she would have me, I would marry her tomorrow, but we both know that we need to grow up. Actually, I need to grow up. When that happens, we will be together for the rest of our lives. Mrs. Glade I want you to know I think of you as my family. If there is ever anything you need, please let me know. Even if it just to talk about missing our girl."

Tami had heard the whole thing and rushed in and we sandwiched her Mom in-between us. I looked Tami in the eye, "I love you Tami Glade."

"I love you David Dawson. Hurry up and grow up so I can marry you."

"When you think I am ready you let me know and I'll make it happen."

"Okay, deal."

Her Mom looked at the clock. It was time for them to go. I hauled out the last bags and we had a long tearful kiss. Tami got in the car and I watched as she disappeared down the street. It felt like a piece of my heart had left me, but I knew that at some point it would come back.


I got home to find my Mom and Dad in my apartment drinking a glass of wine. I smiled when I saw them. Only one thing would make them flee the house.

"Let me guess, Uncle Jim came early."

My Mom smirked, "He got it in one. Greg is already threatening to move in with you. We told him we have first dibs. Your Dad is going out later and we are replacing this couch with a futon or hide-a-bed."

I decided to change the subject because I knew my Mom was serious. If I weren't careful, they would be moving in, so I told them about my weekend. I don't think Mom and Dad realized I actually might be good at football. Neither of them was really into sports. I would need to invite them to a game so they could see me play.

My phone rang, it was Tami. "Hey coward, call Tracy."

"Okay."

I hung up and dialed Tracy, "Hey gorgeous. How was your weekend?"

She was not in the mood to chat. "Can I come over?"

"Sure, Mom and Dad are hanging out in my apartment having some wine. We would love to have you."

"Okay, see you in ten."

Well shit. The parental units didn't even slow her down. I guess we are having this conversation tonight.

I quickly gave my parents the Readers Digest version of what was going on with Tracy and me. I explained about my rebound theory and her giving me the green light for the weekend. I told them about Alice and then that Tami and I had finally gotten together.

My Mom poured herself another glass of wine. "You're a bigger slut than your brother."

My Dad just buried his head in his hands.

I looked at both of them. "She will be here in about 4 minutes, any advice?"

Mom shrugged and said, "Do you think that if this was not a rebound you might get serious with her?"

"Yes, she is everything I'm looking for."

"Then break up with her."

Tracy and I said at the same time, "WHAT?"

Tracy came in and she sat down next to me. My Mom may not have the smoothest way of saying things, but she was usually right. We both looked at her waiting for her explanation.

"You are both great kids. I can see where you both would be crazy attracted to each other and if what I hear coming out of that window is any indication, your sexual chemistry is great, but you are both damaged goods. If you try to make a go of it, one of you is going to do something crazy stupid and possibly ruin your relationship from ever working in the long-term. David says that you two could have something special. I tend to agree. But right now may not be the best for either of you."

She turned to Tracy. "You are going to keep playing this non-relationship card until you drive him away."

She turned on me. "You are not going to keep your dick in your pants." I was not touching that comment with a ten foot pole. Tracy and I both blushed realizing that the pink elephant in the room had been pointed out concerning both of us.

Mom continued, "You are 15 and 16 years old. Back off the relationship and let yourselves be friends for now. When you both have healed then get back together." She scowled. "But I know you David. You aren't going to take my advice. I just hope you guys don't mess up so bad that when you break up you can never come back together. You two have strengths in different areas. Together you will make each other better versions of yourselves."

Mom grabbed my Dad's hand. "Come on Daddy-O. I think I've had enough wine to handle my brother now. You and Greg may want to go grab an Ice Cream. I'm about to lay down the law and claim our house back."

When my parents left, Tracy and I just held each other. I knew we were not going to follow my Mom's advice. Someday I may wish I had. I gave us until Thanksgiving. Until then I was going to enjoy every moment with Tracy I could get. I was going to stop asking for a relationship. I was going to focus on what we did well together. Make myself the Big Man on Campus she wanted, and having sex. Those were two things that we could agree on, if I had enough sex with her the problem of my wandering dick would go away.


Monday September 30, 2013 – Freshman Year

I woke to find Tracy still in my arms. We didn't talk last night. We simply held each other until we started to make out. Our love making the previous evening had been gentle. It had brought us closer together, but in the back of our minds, I think we both knew that our relationship was running on borrowed time. The problem with knowing a relationship might be ending was it puts you on guard. No one wanted to get hurt. With that in mind, I kissed Tracy awake.

"Morning stud, I think I like waking up this way."

"I would love to wake you every morning with a kiss. Of course at some point your Dad is going to have my balls when he figures out about your sleep overs are with me."

"Tami is right; you are a 'stupid boy'. Dad knows exactly where I am."

I let that just roll over me. "I need to tell you a few things about last weekend."

I saw her eyebrows inch together for a fraction of a second. She was good at hiding her emotions. If I hadn't been looking for it, I would never have noticed her concern.

"I was with three girls this weekend. One of which you may not be happy about."

Now she was not hiding her concern. I could see her puzzling it out. Her eyes snapped up. "Tami."

"Yes."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, I think I have always loved her. I'm not sure if it was a one-time thing, but we are not together. If we ever get together, it will be way down the road. I want to be clear though, that if she should ever ask, I would sleep with her again."

I could see a kaleidoscope of emotions cross her face. It took her several minutes to work through her feelings on this. I think she realized that if Tami asked I was hers. The question was, would Tami ever ask? I stayed quiet allowing her to work through what I had told her.

"David, I need to think about you and Tami. I take it that the other two were when you were at Kentucky."

"Yes."

"Look, I can't complain about those. We were on a break. Hell technically we were still on a break when you slept with Tami. But we both know Tami is not just any other girl."

"You're right, she's not. Can I suggest something?"

"If it will help I'm all ears."

"Call Tami, she will be honest with you and let you know where things stand." I chuckled. "And when you find out, let me know."

That got a smile out of her. Then she got a concerned look on her face and asked, "How many girls have you slept with?"

I looked her right in the eye. "I won't tell you who, but are you sure you want a count?"

She nodded. I went through the list in my head. Tina was my first and then Suzanne. I was not sure if Cindy counted. I think I would just count actual orgasms. Either I gave them an orgasm or they gave me one, so that left Cindy off the list. There was Tracy, Tami and the two girls at Kentucky. "Six counting you," I told her.

She was taking this in when it dawned on her that I might want to know her count. She blushed and asked, "Do you want to know my count?"

"Actually, absolutely not," I told her. I glanced at the clock and saw I needed to get downstairs for my run with Peggy.

"Baby, I want us to work out, I have serious feelings for you. Right now, I need to get downstairs because Peggy will be here in a few minutes for our run. Can we get together after school and really figure this out?"

"Yes, let's do that."


I took a quick shower. When I came back, Tracy was gone. I got dressed and found Peggy waiting. She decided today was a distance day and we were in a pretty good rhythm and just ran. There was something about running where you could clear your mind. Normally Peggy was pretty chatty, but I think she sensed my mood and left me to my own thoughts.

I finally noticed that Peggy was starting to tire and she was giving me a funny look.

I got defensive. "What?"

"You do realize that we just passed the 10 mile mark."

I was shocked. I didn't even feel winded. I had just settled into an easy pace that seemed to eat up time and distance. I actually felt refreshed after allowing my mind to relax and come to some decisions.

"Shit, you're kidding me?" The most we had ever done was 6 miles for our morning run.

"Nope, you were in such a zone I just kept us going. We don't have a meet this week so I was enjoying the run also." Peggy runs cross country. We jogged back to my house and stretched. She came up to my apartment and I got her a Gatorade.

Peggy was not meeting my eyes. "You need to find someone else to run with you."

"What, did I do something wrong?" I loved running with Peggy. In addition, I still had a huge crush on her.

"Settle down. I love running with you, but you need someone to push you. Your pace today was 15 seconds per mile faster than I normally run and you were just gliding. You need someone that can push you closer to a 5 minute per mile pace. I still want to run with you on free style days, but I can't get you to where you need to be on distance days."

"Okay, I'll talk to my trainer and let her know. I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you start bringing a bag and you can just shower here? Greg can take us to school. That will save you a trip home."

"Won't Tracy mind," she asked.

"I can't see why. It's not as if she doesn't already know you have seen me naked. If she had a problem I would have heard about it by now."

"Okay, I will bring my bag tomorrow."

When I got out of the shower, Peggy was gone. I sent a text to Tami and wished her a good day. I sent another text to my Uncle John to let him know I was offered a scholarship to Kentucky. I sent one to Alan and Jeff to let them know I was going to be at lunch today. They had felt a little uncomfortable without me there. They were not yet used to my jock and cheerleader friends. I sent a final text to Lily to see if she would help me setup a Facebook page for my recruiting.


I was sitting in second period World History zoning out when one of the office secretaries gave the teacher a note.

"Mr. Dawson, you are to report to Coach Lambert's office."

Everyone was giving me looks as I packed up my things. I had never been summoned to the Coach's office during school before. I was running through all the possibilities and just decided to go with the flow. I found Coach Lambert's door closed. I was undecided as to what to do when the door suddenly opened.

"Come on in son."

Coach indicated a chair for me to sit in. He was quiet for several moments then began, "Magic has broken his middle finger and will not be back for at least three games. The coaching staff has agreed that our best option is to have you play quarterback."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.