Claire - Book 2
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Right after I made the successful end run, I should have just escaped like any Quarterback would do after a successful hand-off. I hadn't played much tackle football but it was something I knew. Make a good play and if you don't get the hell out of the way of the oncoming hoards, you'll get creamed.

I'd had the ball in hand and had efficiently handed it off but I got faked out myself. Well, in all actuality Susan had it, or rather them, in hand. I was very distracted because of her right hand. It already had a very important part of me surrounded and was deep into the play.

When she gave me a sort of firmer grip, I grunted. That move was followed by a roll of her fingers. It felt like a wave was traveling across me, back and forth. What's a guy to do when a girl has that type of hold on him like that. All I could do was repeat the sound I'd just made. I grunted again, ending it with a deep sigh.

After all, a guy can't think when his blood is drawn from his big head into his littler one. Even a good Quarterback gets tackled once in a while. Boy had I been tackled right out of action by Susan very effectively sacking me. Well, that might not be the correct description of things. She was making extremely good use of her hand by playing with MY sack.

Let's just say, I was speechless. I had known what I wanted to say but it got lost on the trip from my brain to my mouth. Even if I had been able to remember what I'd intended to add to my reference about going to the waterfront, it had not been lost in any translation. It had simply faded dead away.

And her manipulation had taken all of my motor skills out of commission too. I was putty in her hands.

Sure I tried to say something. But every time a thought attempted to form, the twins screamed at my mouth, "Shut the hell up!" I didn't have control of it anyway, so it did say silent. Except my lungs figured they could still do a little work. They started another grunt from the depths of my diaphragm and rolled it up through my throat.

Torturing me, Susan nibbled on the side of my neck. She must have calculated doing that would just make things worse for me. It did. The light racking of her teeth there didn't help my situation at all. Especially combined with what she was doing to me 'Down There!'.

I guess Susan distracting me gave Claire the time to recuperate. Women are regrettably slow to the trigger and fast on the recovery. Guys are, more regrettably, just the opposite. We can fire a shot in mere seconds but we do have to take time on the other end before we can come up with a repeat performance. Or perhaps even find a way to move!

The usual ability of this group was happening. More than one thing descended on me at the same time. I was enjoying the slow motion of life. Susan definitely had me in the grip of the thing called pleasure. What she was doing to me was explicitly that. It felt real good and my body was sort of in the world of 'Hold'.

What happened was the exact thing that the Thomas women were extremely good at. The element of surprise coupled with the ability to make a multitude of things all happen at once.

Well, actually it was in an instant they somehow had the ability to work together in a single mindset. I can't exactly describe what happened but Claire sort of rolled toward me and as she did, Susan moved back.

My right hand which had been momentarily been held up by Sandy, wound up wrapped around and under her Susan's shoulders. Of course as that had happened, I landed flat on my back. That position allowed Claire to shift my other arm around and under her shoulders too. I was trapped. I couldn't move ... not that I wanted to move that is.

Well, I guess to put everything into perspective, their legs had also come into play. Both Susan and Claire had each slinked one of their legs up, over, around and through mine so I wasn't in any position to go anywhere. There's nothing like being pinned, 'Spread Eagle', between two naked women.

Of course, Susan just had to comment on my inability to respond verbally. She teased, "Cat got your tongue?"

By then, Claire's hand had found its way to my flagpole and decided she'd try to raise things higher. Susan hummed a laugh into my neck at the same time so there was no way I could answer in any type of an audible way except to add another grunt.

"I'll take that as a yes," Claire whispered into my left ear.

Now you'd think that was just about everything they could do to me. Sure, my body was at full attention. Rigid attention. Two hands right there, doing their best to distract me. But like I'd said, this was the Thomas Clan and they had perfected the Sneak Attack very well.

Talk about an 'End Run'. They just drew circles around me and there was nothing I could do about it. Well, yeah. What's a guy to do? There was only one thing I could do at that point in time and that was just lay back and enjoy the ride.

Of course, I'd forgotten one important thing. There was another player on the sidelines: Sandy. "I want to help," sifted in through the fog from her.

Now, one of my most favorite actions in any movie was from the Princess Bride. It was claimed by Peter Falk's narration to be the world's most 'Passionate Kiss'. That story ending kiss between Cary Elwes and Robin Wright was smokin'.

But there was another kiss which stands out in my mind, just as loving and very erotic. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst with the upside down, 'Spiderman Kiss'. I've watched that movie several times and ALWAYS feel that kiss right down to my toes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.