Claire - Book 2
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Relaxing was fine but as with all good things, they come to an end. Sometimes enforced. The cleansing effect of the hotel supplied Jacuzzi Salts were fantastic. But there's nothing good about soaking in a Jacuzzi for too long a time and turning into a prune. You are fantastically clean but wrinkled like hell.

So, after I'd recovered enough to get up, we headed into the bathroom to dry off. Although we were just a little short on towels. The Sheraton's cleaning staff had left extras when they'd straightened our room but we were still shy one of the large bath sized towels. As before I gravitated to the regular sized ones leaving the others to the girls.

I thought they also might like to do the towel hair-wrap that is so popular with women. We did have just enough of the smaller ones for them to use but they fired up the two hairdryers instead.

Visions of waiting for hours so the group could put themselves back together flashed before me. I was happily rewarded because Sam and Sandy went first and with short hair it only took a couple of minutes. Susan and Claire's was a bit longer but they were also quite quick about it.

As it was, while the last two were drying their hair, although I'd have loved to watch the naked beauties flex their arms and enjoy the resulting 'Jiggle', I went into the living room and called room service. After all, with this crew, fresh towels were in order. Sooner or later I was sure we'd all be drawn back to that watering hole.

After I dialed I did get a surprise when the phone was answered. "Room Service, Charlie Speaking ... May I help you?"

My mind went blank for a second and then I was able to get my mouth into action and requested a batch of new towels and a couple of liters of soda and mineral water. "Oh, and a half dozen glasses please," I added.

"Having a party are we," she asked.

I laughed and replied we were, "Sort of."

"Well, let me add in a Fruit Bowl. I'm sure the girls will like that," she offered.

'Who is this Charlie anyway?', rocked through my brain but I was able to sensibly tell her, "Thank you.

"Yes ... That would be very nice."

Just as I hung up the phone, the crew was out of the bathroom and they all moved into the living room too. I guess that was OK. My problem was everyone was naked ... me included. Well, I didn't have a problem because with the workout I'd just had, there wouldn't be much, if any, of a hilt in my kilt. Although I did realize that wouldn't last too long with the huge dose of naked femininity I was graced with.

Or how should I put it ... with the assortment of shapes and sizes I was being presented with, as the girls talked and gestured, everything was on the move. Invariably they would also be shifting their hips and crossing and uncrossing their legs as the four of them sat together on the Couch. I was sitting across from them on the Settee. My eyes were getting whip-lashed.

Then I started to get the same feeling I had in the limo on our way to Walmart. They were all taking to each other like they were on a party line. It didn't matter who was talking to who as each was talking to everyone else. They all seemed to hear who was talking to who and were able to answer in the midst of the cacophony. I was starting to get a headache.

But I was saved by the bell. Well, the doorbell.

Well, not actually the doorbell as it was a knock on the door. The chatter stopped cold and before anyone could move, the door opened and a cart was being pushed in.

"Room Service," the voice called out.

Well, our uninhibited Sandy was over to the door in a flash, held it open and the cart wheeled in, guided by a formally dressed Bellman. Or should I say, Bellwoman.

"Oh. A fruit bowl," Sandy exclaimed, grabbing a slice of cantaloupe as it went by and quickly nibbled on it a couple of times.

"Smells like you liked the Bath Crystals I left for you," the woman said with a smile. "I brought a few extra towels for you too," she added as she lifted up one end of the cart to reveal the batch of towels underneath.

"Oh ... and I'll have a maid stop by in a bit to pick up the wet ones."

"Thanks so much Charlie," Claire said as she got up and walked over to the Bell Captain and gave her a hug. I almost laughed when Charlie said back, "Nice to 'see' you again, Claire."

"Yeah, we just got out of the Jacuzzi," she added with a smile. "This time I don't need to borrow a pair of shorts."

Of course, I'd been sitting very modestly with my hands folded in my lap but that didn't matter to Claire. She motioned for me to come over to her and said, "I'd like you to meet my husband Jim."

What's a guy, naked I might add, to do but to dispense with even a hint of modesty and wander the five or six steps necessary to get close enough for a handshake. Well, once we'd exchanged that perfunctory greeting, Charlie smiled and said to Claire, "Mmmm. Nice catch!."

Then with a head to toe and back again examination, she added, "I can see why you like him so much.

"Oh," she said wistfully, adding, "If only I was even the slightest bit inclined..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.