Claire - Book 2
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Ice cream devoured and the event savored by each of us in our own way, we piled into the limo and were off back to Claire's house. The Senior had told us he'd have his crew make up a light lunch for us and we'd have the afternoon to sight-see around Duluth. I have to admit the drive although short, was funny.

I guess we should have just leaned the table set against the front seat but we'd stood it up on edge, lengthwise in the limo. There was the whole crew holding onto it from both sides, arms stretched out, trying to keep it vertical. I swear Carol was watching and did a swerve every once in a while, just to keep everyone at the ready.

I'm positive it was intentional because the second the set appeared stable and they'd put their arms down, there was a turn or whatever. In a rush the corresponding side had to get their arms up quickly or be 'Tabled' to death.

As I was the only one not having to worry about getting crushed by the falling table, I kept an eye on Carol. I knew my suspicions had to be true because after about a minute of smooth driving, as soon as the hands were down, I caught a hint of a wicked grin pass over her face in the oversized rear view mirror.

Of course, there was a slight swerve. Well, actually that time it was an 'S' shaped one. The table teetered in one direction and then the other. That sure made the gang of six keep on their toes. Plus, Carol realized I was watching her do that last one. I gave her a thumbs up and waited for the next swerve.

Just as we started to approach downtown Duluth, we stopped at a traffic light. The crew put a halt to our driver's fun by vacating one side of the limo and leaning the table set over onto the seat. Sandy, Susan and Judy were on that particular side. Sandy was nearest me and in a heartbeat, was on my lap again and Judy dashed to the front seat. I don't even need to mention where Susan went.

After all, my seat was set up for double occupancy and why would she want to sit next to her sister. I guess it was a good thing I'd had Sandy on my lap or I'm sure it would have been occupied anyway. I did know Carol was watching what was going on as she signaled a thumbs-up. I did wonder if it was the result of the table being 'Tabled' or if it was my new lap-lander and my even newer seat companion.

Susan had set in to my left and Sandy was nestling her head on my left breast. For comfort, she shifted her legs over her Aunt's lap. I figured I was safe for a while, but the pair found a way to circumvent that.

It started by Sandy giving out a little contented hum. That wouldn't have been so bad except the edge of her face was vibrating against my nipple; which started to harden. That too wouldn't have been so bad except for her right hand soon joining the side of her face and checking out the hardening nubbin with her fingertips.

Susan, on the other hand, decided she wanted to be closer and lifted my left arm from holding her niece, to up around her own shoulder. Her face wound up nose to nose with Sandy. She snaked her right arm behind me and with my left arm up over her, she had a clear run to my stomach with her free arm.

Or actually it was her hand that found its way there and began rubbing me lightly. Now I'm not particularly ticklish but she found a spot and attacked it. That was all I needed to shift a bit. You know, I spread my legs a little and moved my hips forward slightly. That was all SHE needed and her hand went straight past 'Go' and dipped in to collect her $200.

The next series of events had an element of surprise in them for me. Of course, the expected grope and tweak happened but both Sandy and Josie had their simultaneous response.

Sandy lifted her head off my chest and reached down to grab Susan's hand and extract it. Josie at that same second said very firmly, "Susan!" The thing which caught my breath was both Josie and Susan said just about the same thing. "Later!"

Although, Josie added on, "Behave yourself," which drowned out what I slowly put together as Sandy's very soft addition of, "That's Mine!"

Susan's reaction to Josie was a verbal, "Yes, Mom." On the other hand, to Sandy her reply was a facial combination of surprise followed by a hard look obviously meaning, 'Oh, yeah!'. Which was immediately replied to with a well directed and pointed tongue, quickly retracted but none the less marking out right then I was her territory.

I almost expected Carol to get into the act with a hard application of the brakes but that didn't happen. I knew she was watching and was glad she didn't. I wasn't looking forward to being dumped off my seat along with my invaders and perhaps meeting the boxed table set with my head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.