Claire - Book 2
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

I think we waited at traffic lights for a longer time than actually driving on our way from Walmart to the Cold Stone Creamery. Plus we were on a divided highway and had to go beyond our destination and do a Uey. Of course, that was another wait at a traffic light.

So a trip that should have taken maybe five minutes took almost fifteen. I can tell you that having a squirming Minx in your lap on a trip like that can be a fatal. There's nothing like a little butt wriggling in your lap to remind me I was a guy. Then of course, as we passed the store, Sandy got excited and kept saying, "We passed it! We passed it!!!"

All I could do was try to calm her and explain we just couldn't cross over the median. "It's dangerous," I said to her.

She was of single purpose mind then and was pointing at the Cold Stone Creamery like we'd never get there. Luckily, we'd pulled into the left turn lane and I guess she finally understood we were going to make a 'U-Turn' and get on track.

I guess Carol heard the hub-bub in the back of the limo as the speaker came on and she said, "Sorry, Sandy. I had to go past it so we could get back to it."

"Stupid Road!!!" Sandy said. "Stupid Road!"

Of course, on the way back we had to go a little past the store so we could get onto the Service Road. It was perhaps about a hundred feet and all the time, Sandy was pointing like we'd missed it again and saying just that. She was almost in tears when we finally turned onto the Service Road and were finally heading toward the Creamery.

I put my arms around her as we pulled into the parking lot. It was funny because the lot in front of the store was at least five-hundred feet long. All she did was to excitedly wiggle her hip against me as we traveled toward the store. I knew I'd have to adjust myself when I got up or I'd have an embarrassingly different way of pointing.

Finally, when we were parked near the entrance, she calmed while we waited for Carol to come around and open the door. I didn't know why Sandy kept fidgeting in my lap. Just a second before the door opened, she reached down between us and gave me a squeeze. She tilted her head up and gave me a kiss. "Sorry. I guess I made you all hard and everything."

After returning her kiss, I told her it was OK and I didn't mind. I didn't think it was intentional in the beginning. Although, the last thirty seconds or so, I had a feeling she was trying to figure out what was pressing against her hip.

When the door latch clicked, she gave me another quick kiss and said, "I'll see you inside," and was off in a dash.

I was hoping I'd have a minute to soften up a little but I had forgotten about my other Minx. She spaced it so she was the last one out, or at least the last one in the line of the six women.

"I like laps," she said as she settled onto mine and slipped her hand behind my head and pulled our lips together. Now I was sitting in the back seat like I'd done on the way to Walmart. The passenger door that Carol opened was to my right and when Susan set on my lap, her knees were in that direction. She lifted her left hand up behind my neck and that was her pulling force to bring our lips together.

What that 'Wicked' girl did was snake her right hand down between us and settled her fingers under me and gave me first a lift and then rubbed me for a couple of seconds. That did nothing for me except reverse the trend I'd taken down there after Sandy had run off.

A different time and a different place, might have found me ravaging her. Well, perhaps not. I still have to work all of that out with Claire. With the attention Barney and the Twins seemed to be getting from an ever increasing group of females, I had a feeling it was only going to mushroom. Even though she appeared not to be upset by it, I was.

Well, the stimulation I was getting was certainly confusing me. Yeah, on the primal level it sure felt good. But as I said, I was having difficulty reconciling the familiarity I was receiving from the women of the Thomas Clan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.