Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 23

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Thankfully on the way to Kmart, I didn't have either of my nemeses hanging on me or vying to encroach on my lap space. The Stretch-limo was set up with a double seat at the front and the back and two triple seats on either side. Josie had opted to go along too, hence we were now the Magnificent Seven. We definitely would never have fit in the Town Car.

So half the gaggle sat opposite each other and I got an end seat all by myself. The whole trip, they just chatted between themselves editing and re-editing the shopping list. All six of them were all talking to the other six in a free-for-all open conversation. No one seemed to be talking to anyone, yet they were all talking to everyone. I would have gotten a headache if I had listened much longer.

I got a shock as I glanced out the window. Well, actually a triple shock. Off to the right I caught a Cold Stone Creamery. Wait a second, I thought. I knew there were two in the Duluth area. One on the waterfront and the other a bit north of the city. Karl had mentioned them. We were nowhere near the waterfront so I knew we were heading north. The problem with that was I'd seen Kmart on the way into Duluth so it was West of Duluth. That was shock number one.

Shock number two was Karl was just getting out of his car in the parking lot there. I only got a fleeting look as we were doing perhaps fifty. We weren't on a limited access highway like a freeway, but the traffic was moving right along. But I was sure it was Karl. He was carrying one of the Creamery's shirts over his arm and he had on one of their hats.

I didn't know what other 'Big Box' stores were in the area and I found out there was a Target as we whizzed by one. Obviously, we weren't going there. Just as I decided to find out where we were going the limo pulled into a left-hand turn lane and the third surprise was right on the corner; a Walmart sign. I smiled to myself, glad I'd not opened my mouth and put my foot in it again. I guess I was supposed to know where we were going.

Although, while we were waiting for the light to change, 'Little Bit' hopped over to my lap, gave me a hug then said, "We changed our mind.

"Walmart here is a 'Super Store' so we can do all of the shopping we need and not have to go to Kmart or Target and a Supermarket too.

"You like?" Sandy asked.

"Great idea," I answered. It did seem a more logical choice. "I bet it was your idea," I told her.

"Nope," she said proudly. "Claire did, you silly.

"She's shopped here dozens of times."

Then she whispered in my ear, "Claire said there was a Cold Stone Creamery up here somewhere and we could stop there on the way back to her house.

"Isn't that so Fun!"

"Great fun," I replied, keeping my little secret to myself. I knew one of the girls in particular would be very interested in one of the employees there and Sandy would get a kick out of it too.

"I'm going to have Pistachio," I admitted.

Sandy whispered in my ear that sounded like she was all smiles, "I want Strawberry Passion, just like the cake we had in San Francisco."

Claire must have heard that admission even if it was whispered because she said, "Strawberry Passion's good for me too."

Susan was just about to pick up on it but she got interrupted. The limo had pulled up to the Walmart entrance and the driver had come around to open the door. Judy was the first out and she told the driver we'd probably be an hour.

"I'll give you a call Carol when we're ready."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.