Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bill Senior volunteered to call the driver's cellphone and tell her to get the limo ready. Although he hadn't mentioned it, I assumed he had his drivers staying at a nearby hotel. I wasn't used to being chauffeured around and I was thinking it was going to feel a little strange. It wasn't like being ferried around in a Taxi.

But what was really strange was the gaggle of the hens in front of me, rattling off everything we were going to need. Camping is supposed to be simple. In it's most basic form, camping is you carry what you need. If you can't carry it, you don't need it. That's what backpacks are all about.

I had to laugh to myself as it began to sound as if we'd need another van just to carry all the stuff we'd never need or use. I guess I'd been half listening when I heard Claire interject, we already had most of the things. She pointed out the 12 volt refrigerator would be arriving the next day so we shouldn't do any shopping for perishables or fresh food.

"Let's concentrate on getting our menu planned and working out a food list for each meal," she said. "Jim and I got the camping stuff back in San Francisco so we're set with that. We do need some basic condiments and the paper goods. I'd like a cutting board and a couple of knives to go with what we've already got."

So with a little backtracking, they started a new list and added to it as they planned a few days menus. Claire really had paid attention to what I'd already purchased and trimmed those things off their shopping lists.

I guess I was more casual about things like that unless I was backpacking it. Of course, if I didn't have it, I'd do without. That just made backpacking it more interesting and challenging. Forget tent pegs or break any and you make them. Forget an ax and well, make one out of a piece of shale like our most distant ancestors did thousands of years ago. The same with a knife.

Although I'd never had to get that basic with my camping. But just for kicks one time, I did hack away at rocks and shale just to see if I could do it. Trying to do something like that left me with respect for Native Americans and flint knappers from ages past let alone bruised and bleeding knuckles.

Anyway, my point is 'Family Camping' is different because most campgrounds have a general store or nearby a supermarket. So I'm a little more casual about things. Forget something and what you want or need is just a short walk away.

Hence, I was in my own world when Bill Senior rescued me from the 'Hen Fest'. He called me from the dining room's doorway and I excused myself, leaving the very active discussion for a little peace.

As we walked into the living room he patted me on the shoulder; now a very frequent activity of his. I assumed it was a show of acceptance and letting me know, we were developing a more casual relationship.

"Bill Junior, Brian and I are taking a run to check with a moving company to arrange getting his stuff, and Claire's, to their new home. I thought you might want to escape with us," he said with a laugh. "I thought you'd had just enough of their cackling."

I had to return his laugh as that's exactly what I'd been thinking. Not escaping, but the cackling. "Thanks for the suggestion ... But ... No.

"I think I'm in for the duration. Also, I have a few things I'd like to get for myself."

"Yeah," he said with a broad smile. "Like a separate tent for Susan?"

"Like that would work," I offered as a retort.

"Guess you're right about that. I remember one time Bill Junior tells about her. A few years ago he was on an assignment for one of the Nuclear Plants near Reno. So he was staying in our trailer at the Lazy K."

After a pause for a hearty laugh he continued, "He'd go to bed alone at night and wake up in the morning with Susan, naked, next to him. He's a real sound sleeper and he told me he had some interesting dreams.

"That's why Josie calls her, 'Missy Hot-To-Trot'. He told me Susan begged him to take her Virginity and he said he didn't." With a wink he added, "You proved that one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.