Claire - Book 2
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Standing there with Bill Senior's arm wrapped around my shoulder and Sandy's 'Doe Eyes' looking up at me, I wasn't quite sure what to make of the Clan Thomas. I guess I hadn't been around them long enough to be able to understand all of their idiosyncrasies. Nor been privy to their foibles.

It was no secret Susan's had me in her gun sights from the second we'd met and she wasn't shy to let me know it. After all, I was nude when she'd just dashed into our trailer and instantly had that hungry look. Plus she didn't think a thing of giving me a wank right in front of Claire and her mother.

Sandy on the other hand seemed to be a twenty-something in a ten year old body. Although she understood a lot about interpersonal activities, she was lacking in the practical experience. Also, like she had just proved, she hadn't learned when not to say something. But it did seem to be the way Bill Senior and his offspring dealt with life, keeping everything out in the open.

Of course, Sandy was right there again with her huge smile and all. "Gramps," she started, "I want Jim to be my first too.

"I know I'm not big enough yet but he promised me when I was older that he would be there for me."

"Well, Pumpkin," Bill Senior offered, "There's no hurry."

"And Susan is eighteen," I reminded her.

"Like I said Hun, there's no hurry," added Bill Senior.

It's funny but I just knew where this conversation was going to go and Sandy with her unabashed personality to say what she was thinking confirmed her feelings saying, "Claire told me she was only eleven when she had her first time."

"Really," said Bill Senior. "Eleven."

"Yeah," she continued, "Jim said he was fourteen. I don't want to wait that long."

While we were talking, Sandy had started climbing me like I was a tree. One branch at a time. Well she'd tug here and then tug there as she got herself lifted off, from standing on the floor, to up where she could put her legs around my waist. As she'd done many times, she hugged her cheek against my chest and sighed a contentedly.

I sort of felt Sandy was going to go in for a kiss with me but as she shifted her hips against me to stretch up and have at it with my lips, a frown spread over her face. She dropped her legs and held onto my neck so I could give her a 'Down Elevator' ride as I bent over.

Seeing I was bent over, she did give me the kiss she'd intended and then announced, "I feel squishy."

Like RADAR, all the women's heads turned and they were checking to make sure things were OK. Susan was right there and right on. "Let's get your backpack and we'll fix that up."

I knew I was not about to volunteer. Last night was enough. When I'm cornered, and I have to deal with these particularly girlie things, I'll do what is necessary.

'But', I thought 'There's no reason to get involved when I'm not needed.'. I just watched as the pair went upstairs to get Sandy cleaned and freshened up.

At least that was one bullet I was able to dodge. I was sure though, in the next week or so it would take us to do some camping and get ourselves to Louisville, many bullets would be fired in my direction and I'd have to deal with them.

Thinking about that, I was definitely way off in Never-Never-Land ... Completely Zoned Out!

Bill Senior still had his arm around my shoulder and we were both just looking at the top of the empty staircase. I don't know what we were waiting for. Something. Maybe for the pair to bound down the stairway proclaiming victory. Couldn't tell ya. I wasn't there to begin with.

I was not really with it. Luckily a whisper close to my ear filtered through the fog. It was calling, "Claire to Jim ... Claire to Jim."

I hadn't even felt her arm come around my hips, replacing the one which had been there barely a moment ago. I turned my face to hers and was rewarded with a kiss. "I'm glad I came back," I told her.

"I'll let you to 'Love Birds' to yourselves," offered Bill Senior as finally he released me into the care of Claire.

My first thought was about that exchange we'd had back at the Sheraton. Clive was still stuck in my mind. There was something there. So, I figured, why not just ask. There's nothing like just jumping in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.