Claire - Book 2
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

It sure felt strange to me that my new father-in-law would be congratulating me for having sex with my wife's sister. Let alone being her FIRST! I'd think most fathers would guard their daughters virginity to the extreme. Shotguns and hanging stuff that was.

Although Susan was a free Spirit and like girls in their late teens, well perhaps from sixteen to eighteen, were the epitome of rebellion. So, I can understand that she'd be a handful for Josie and permanent consternation for Bill Senior too.

Then another thought hit me. It isn't everyone who has two fathers-in-law. I guess one thing I'd not reconciled is who was my REAL father-in-law. Bill Senior to be correct was just about the same as Brian.

So just who is the REAL Father-in-law? I could just see Bob Barker making the announcement:

Behind door number 1 is Bill Senior. He has the biological claim to fame with relationship to Claire.

Behind door number 2 is Brian. He's the one who raised Claire and has the legal adoption coin to play.

Spin the dial Jim and see who is: 'The Real Father-In-Law!'

I was having a 'Brain Warp'.

It was hard to wrap my mind around having one above the other. So, I guess I needed to accept the fact I had two fathers-in-law.

But, if I had to introduce them to the same person, that's when things would get a little tricky. I guess worrying about it now wasn't necessary and I'd figure it out when I needed to cross that particular bridge.

I did have to open another can of worms because I'd hoped to get a move-on and start camping. That was going to be an adventure and I wasn't sure Sandy would still be interested in doing it given the surprise Mother Nature had just dropped on her.

With Claire and Susan to handle that department I guess it really didn't matter to me. So, I'd guess the best thing to do was just leave it to Sandy. After all, she was the one wrapped around the problem and if she felt her support network was OK then why should I put the kibosh on her wanting to have fun with us.

But, the main reason I was thinking about camping and stuff was the question I had regarding why we were staying the additional day at the Sheraton. It's not that I didn't like the place, but I really wanted to get into the great outdoors. Plus I'd spent all that good money on the camping gear.

All we needed to do was get something I hadn't planned on and that was a cooler to put fresh food into that needed refrigeration.

I was thinking of going a little fancy as there were potentially four of us instead of the two I'd originally planned on. So we were going to need to do some shopping. I could get one of those coolers which could be plugged into the cigarette lighter socket and would stay cool without ice. I thought it would be a plus as then we wouldn't have to worry about constantly buying ice. Then when it melted, worrying about everything getting flooded with ice water.

There's nothing like beef, chicken or pork packaging leaking either into the water or the water into the packages. Messy. So, I figured we could shop for one of those fancier coolers for the reduced mess it would let us enjoy.

So when I asked Bill Senior about the reason for the extra day, he simply said, "The van."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.