Claire - Book 2
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sleep had come to me very quickly the night before and I'd had a few dreams of a very pleasurable nature. If I hadn't had such intense activity before going to sleep, I'm sure I'd have had at least one wet dream, perhaps more.

I don't know if ejaculation would have been a benefit or not. But the dream would have had a nice 'climax' if you get my drift. I wasn't unhappy that hadn't happened because, as I awoke, my 'Toy Story' friend was right there: 'Woody', was standing proud.

Now, there is one solely male piece of satisfaction: waking up with a hard-on. We get instant verification we are virile with that particularly morning event. It's almost a ritual for a guy to clasp himself and give a squeeze or perhaps a thrust into his hand. It's a guy thing and just like some women's things a guy won't understand, the same it true with this particularly guy thing. No way is a woman going to understand.

So there I am, my hand around my firm erection and what should appear, another hand. "Ah, I see you're up," joked Claire.

Now what guy wouldn't release himself to be touched in that very personal way. I can tell you, my hand vacated the premises without the least bit of hesitation. I'm going to admit here that it was a wise thing to do. Away games are so much more satisfying than playing with the home team.

The second thing that made me appreciative I had done so is Claire's lips followed by her tongue wound up working with that extremely efficient hand of hers. She had me grunting and clutching handfuls of sheet as I squirmed from her assault.

She was teasing the Bejesus out of me. Just as I'd start to tense and get ready to enter that five second period of no return, she'd change tactics and I'd slide away. My body was beginning to ache and all I wanted to do was explode. It didn't matter. 'Just let me cum.' I thought.

Then there was a whisper in my ear. "Do you love me?"

Oh God what a question. "Yes. Yes. I love you. "Please..." my voice trailed off.

I heard her giggle and then in one swift motion talking no more than a split second, her knees were at my hips and I was within her. I lifted my hips off the bed and took her along with them. I thrust as hard as I could and exploded.

With each pulse, I grunted like I had last night. I was supercharged and I lost count. It wasn't important what the number was. But as with a guy, there is an end. Our bodies can only take or do so much. That's just the way we are built.

So, my hips settled onto the bed and I had Claire at my lips. Hers kissed my immovable mouth. I couldn't form a word, let alone make any kind of movement. Her kiss got no return reaction. My lips were temporarily paralyzed. So as she repeated her question, "Do you love me," all I could muster up was an "Mmmm Hummm!"

Another laugh came from Claire and softly she said, "I'll take that as a yes."

Then she settled forward and her head nestled onto my chest. I was praying she wouldn't begin to tease me more. As it was, I was hurting from the intensity and if she'd latched onto a nipple I don't know what would have happened. I think I'd just have screamed. A scream which would have had the capacity to break glass. But she took pity on me and set her ear listening to my heartbeat.

I don't know why women do that. It's just another mystery. I don't think I've really heard of a guy doing that. So girls must get some satisfaction out of it. Sandy had done that to me one time. She announced with great pleasure telling me she could hear my heart. So, I guess it is something that is innate with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.