Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sometimes, there is too much of a good thing. I'm not sure if sex is included in that activity, but staying too long in a water based environment is. As nice as the Jacuzzi was, my body started to tell me, enough is enough.

I guess we've all had pruned fingers at one time or another. Well, that had set in and I was distinctly aware other parts of me were shriveled up and wrinkled too. So, I suggested we all get out of the pool. Nicely, I felt mostly recovered from the workout my girls had given me.

A bit of the wobbly legs had settled into my ankles and knees but I concentrated on steadying myself and it worked. Now, that being our second jaunt into our water wonderland in a short time, our terrycloth robes were damp. Plus, it would have been nice to have some for our new guests.

So, what's a guy to do?

'Room Service'.

Now with that thought came, 'This should be interesting.'.

For all the trouble the two in the lobby had meted out I figured we deserved more than just a little service. So as my dripping trio went through the remaining towels, still dripping myself and refreshingly naked, I sauntered into the bedroom and dialed the code for Room Service.

Unless the Bell Captain had undergone a castration driving his tones up several octaves, a pleasing young woman's voice answered. "Room Service ... Mary Speaking ... May I help you?"

"I'm in the Sunrise Penthouse Suite, we're sort of out of towels and robes. Could you please send up additional towels and robes for the four of us?"

"Yes sir," the voice replied. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Well, yes, if you don't mind. My wife, her sister and her niece aren't into alcohol right now. Seems, that's all there is in the little fridge in here. Something for them to drink would be nice. You wouldn't happen to have some Root Beer soda, would you?"

Then something nice happened. Out of the blue, the voice asked, "Would you like some Ice Cream too so you can make Root Beer Floats?"

"That would be fantastic," I answered.

Proving the world and the Sheraton wasn't all that bad, there was another suggestion. "It's still early, would you like something to snack on? Perhaps some grilled cheese sandwiches?"

Again a very nice offer. "Yes, that will be great," I answered. I was told the towels and robes would be right up and the rest in just a few minutes. After another 'Thank You', we hung up.

I went back into the bathroom and the hairdryer was going full force with a waiting line. "There's another one in the closet," I offered. Which was great because Susan was looking very disheveled. If her hair dried before she was able to give it a little styling, she'd be able to give a good impression of Methuselah.

Hours of de-tangling would follow and all I'd be left with what would be one or more very angry women. Being the only male in the vicinity I would be harshly dealt the brunt of that frustration.

Quickly, I was back with the blower and there were smiles all around for my reward. I casually mentioned I'd sent for more towels. I left out the rest of my order from Room Service thinking there might just be another reward for me out there as a result for my little surprise.

It mustn't have been more that a few minutes when there was a knock on the door. I turned and took one step toward the door and stopped laughing to myself.

'Ooops', I thought. 'Not like this.'.

Just then I got a light slap on my bare butt. "I'll get it," said Susan as she passed me. She had one of the small towels wrapped around her hair and had slipped on one of the damp robes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.