Claire - Book 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bill Senior looked over at Sandy and he tried to do that one-hilt of an eyebrow, but couldn't quite duplicate the trait he'd passed on in his genetic heritage to his women of his progeny. But it was just enough for his granddaughter to withdraw her tongue back into her mouth.

Turning to Susan, he sternly but gently told her not to tease her niece. "But Dad," she countered, "Judy did that to me."

"That's no reason to do it to Sandy."

Chief Bradley looked around at everyone and simply said, "Bath time?"

"Sort of," answered Bill Senior. "Well as you know, my daughter Sally had been missing nigh on twenty years.

"That's my newlywed Claire right there."

"Yes. I know Claire," the Chief said with a soft smile. Then he added, "I'm glad we were able to help Bill here find you Claire. I remember the missing person's call that your dad had filed after you went missing right after your mom passed away. Took the call myself. We were all upset you went missing. It was a double shock for all of us happening right after Betty's funeral.

"I surely never would have guessed the twists and turns that was started by that. I've known your family since before you were adopted. I never in the wildest of dreams would I have ever thought you were Bill's daughter.

"I didn't mentioned this before Bill, but I first knew Claire's dad years ago, back when he started at Piggly Wiggly here in Duluth. He's a wonderful and resourceful baker. It's funny but I had eyes on that cute young woman over at Lulu's Pie House. I know Bill, over the years you've eaten her pies.

"She was so pretty," Chief Bradly said with a sigh, "Bessie Wilton. She made the most fantastic pies and Claire your dad got hold of her and wouldn't let her go. They were a fantastic team.

"It was so funny with him working as a baker for Piggly Wiggly and her at Lulu's. Nobody EVER figured it out that they were both using each others recipes.

"Gosh, I was just a Patrolman back then, I used to bring in a slice of quiche once in a while and the other guys wanted a taste. So I started bringing in an extra slice so I'd have my own. One thing led to another and it was a whole one and we'd all share it."

"Yeah, I remember you sharing a piece of quiche with me back then," Bill Senior reminisced. "That was really great but I fell in love with her Blueberry Pie. I've never had better."

"Man. Those were the days," Chief Bradly said with a sigh. Then after a brief thought, "Really sorry about your mom, Claire. She was a real nice woman."

I could tell Claire appreciated what Chief Bradley had said. Plus, I was sure she there was more to tell about Chief Bradley. The second he came in the room, she smiled, like he was a friend. I figured when the time was right she'd mention something.

She softly said, "Thanks Lyle, I appreciate your saying that." I wanted to find out more but then wasn't the time for me to say anything.

Chief Bradley laughed as he addressed Bill Senior. "Well, Mister Thomas, you've really shaken up this damn hotel."

"Ya think?" Bill Senior said ending with a deep guffaw. "It was so comical. That little twerp of a Bell Captain, should have stayed out of the way. But that Night Manager really needs to grow a pair. What a putz.

"I think I was two steps in the door, with my two girls, Sandy and Susan, and he was dropping bricks and his hand was on that phone. I've never seen anyone dial 911 so fast. What's his problem.

"Hell, I'm an Old Fart, and I came in with an 18 year old and a ten year old. What the hell was he thinking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.