Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Claire relaxed a little when she heard the bathroom door shut and glanced around to make sure we were alone. Well we were as alone as we two were going to be when there were Minxes in the Mix.

"Sorry," she said. "Just being a little shy."

I gave out a little puff of a laugh that I wasn't able to hold in. "What?" she said as we started to get up and out of the Jacuzzi.

"Think about it. I'd hazard a guess he changed your diapers when you were a baby. You can't get more personal than that, I'd bet."

"Well, that was a long time ago. It doesn't count. I'm big girl now," Claire added to the conversation.

Sandy chimed in, "I'm a big girl too." By then she had her fingertips on the beginnings of budding nipples. And there was a noticeable swelling underneath and around them.

Susan, nonplussed by the small amount that was there, offhandedly said, "Leave them alone ... They'll grow."

As if that wasn't enough to set a little girl off, she added, "They're not Boobies yet."

With that Sandy was off in a shot through the bathroom door and saying quite loudly, "Gramps ... Aunt Susan says I ain't got any Boobies.

"Look, I do have Boobies, Gramps. See!"

I looked over at Susan who had a strange look on her face. It was sort of looking at a Split Personality on one countenance. One side of her face was proud of teasing her niece and the other, well, that's the part that was ready to drool over what was the center of her attention. My Boy Parts.

Claire chided Susan for teasing Sandy and both faces merged into one, with just a smile on it. A hungry looking one at that. Or, perhaps only the proud part faded and her hunger was then directed at Claire. As I had thought before, I revisited the feeling we had to be careful with her. The more we were around her, the more I was thinking she was a little like a swinging door; went both ways.

I will admit Susan was able to calm herself down. I came to that realization because, being a room most normally meant for two, there were two terrycloth robes. She did reach for one but grabbed a towel, dried herself with it and wrapped it around herself the usual way a women wraps a towel around themselves.

So Claire and I were left with the plush robes. I slipped one on and my wife, the other. Of course, every one needs a little rubdown when first putting on a terrycloth robe so I made sure she was nice and dry in all of the nice places. Claire got her chance to return the favors to me too.

I guess we were taking too long because I heard a deliberate huff and, "You guys done or what?"

My thought was Susan didn't want to face her dad without reinforcements and when we entered the living room, there was our little Minx, tweaking her buds, showing them to her Gramps. Then she put her hands underneath the bit of swelling saying, "See Gramps, I've got little Boobies already."

I had to stifle a laugh when Sandy grabbed Bill Senior's hand and lifted it right up to her breast encouraging him to agree that she in fact did have Boobies. Of course, when her Gramps agreed, she puffed out her chest and proudly showed us all what we already knew were Boobies on the way.

Things always happen when you least expect it. Claire and I had taken up residence in what I'd call a Settee. Not quite a sofa but larger than a single chair. Susan had moved in on the other end of the actual sofa, sitting just a ways from her dad and niece.

Sandy just had to have confirmation that she really had budding breasts. So, she went to the other male in the room, me. Now it wouldn't have been too bad if she'd just come over and stood in front of me. No, she's a lap dog, or more correctly, a Lap-lander. For that's what she did. Landed on my lap, facing me in pretty much the same position Claire and I were in, in the Jacuzzi.

I can say I appreciated the nice Terrycloth robes, well at least for a while. There was Sandy, kneeling on me and the settee just her anxious self. She grabbed both my hands and up on her chest they went. "Yup," I said. "Nice breasts, squirt. Nice breasts," as I cupped her chest and gave a couple of squeezes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.