Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

I don't know why nature did this to men, but it is a cruel trick. We're like a short-fused firecracker. Camera, Lights ... Action!!! Closely followed by 'CUT'. And then it's over. Sure it begins with a nice sizzle but the BOOM comes all to soon and then it's over. And the bane of a guy's partner's experience arrives on their doorstep, it's 'Nap Time'.

Now I've read anthropologists say it was programmed into our species, because after coupling, what's a caveman to do, a repeat performance? Nope. Take a nap.

They claim that respite allows cave women to be off and well, get away. The most successful cave women were able to sneak away and live for another day. Why? It doesn't make sense to me, I just know I'm wrapped around that. Apres fantastic Sex, rewards a guy with not festivity, but nap time.

So as I said, it's the bane of a woman's existence. And there I was, lounging after Claire did her 'Woman On Top' performance for me. I was real happy and Barney was also real happy. But, first of all, even as great as it was for me, she'd been left wrapped around a soggy mess.

I know I wanted a repeat performance, and I'm pretty sure there was no earth shattering, 'Kaboom' for her, so the nice thing I could do was ignite her firecracker. But, as willing as I was, Barney decided to take a snooze and tried to get me to join him. It just wasn't in me to be able to do any reciprocal activities. No way could I light her fire. She had done the ultimate number on me and had left me knocked out, not literally but figuratively. At least for a while.

One alternative, 'Cuddle Time'.

Now, I remembered the light sound of rushing water that Claire had set and then had told me, surprise ... surprise, there was a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. So, 'Yeah', I thought. 'Why not?'.

What's nicer than an Apres Sex Jacuzzi Ride. 'Good Idea', passed through my mind. So mustering all of the energy she left me, I continued hugging her but a little more actively.

Shortly, I whispered, "How about using the Jacuzzi?"

It was a triple reward, for both Claire and me. Being able to wash up and get rid of the soggy mess of a good time in one dunk in a Jacuzzi was two out of three. Of course, the third thing that's a great reward is an affectionate snuggle made wonderful but the warmth and bubbles of a Jacuzzi.

That gave me some time to wind down my refractory clock and be ready for a 'Home Run' for Claire. Having taken care of the three things in the way, especially that good ole timer guys are given after puberty rings in, the old light at the end of the tunnel was showing bright.

Claire and I were doing real fine, snuggling and touching, her ... me and I ... her. Life was starting to get real interesting. Propped against the side of the tub, I leaned toward her and latched onto her earlobe.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I see you're back." Then with a firm handshaking of 'You-Know-Who' she corrected that. "Mmmm, very nicely back.

"I know just where I'd like to put this spare part of yours."

Firmly captured in her hand was where I and my little monster wanted to be in the first place. It just took a little time to be ready.

And I was very ready!

I pulled Claire up onto my lap, spread my legs and let our bodies slide together. Wonderful slide it was at that.

Then, just as our lips came together and we settled in for a nice coupling, the walls fell in on us. It was as if an earthquake had arrived.

If it had been the Earth moving, it could have recorded an 8 on the Richter Scale. No, it wasn't an earthquake. Something else had moved.

"Hey, a Jacuzzi!!!" rang out. That was followed by another voice, "I want to swim!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.