Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

As things wound down from the wedding reception at Claire's home Bill Senior took Claire and Jim aside. "Look," he said, "I've seen Claire's bedroom and no matter how you slice it, a 'Twin Bed' just doesn't work for two people.

"I hope you don't mind, and I've cleared this with your Dad, I've arranged for you two to spend the night in a nice suite at the Sheraton. You can see the sun rise across Lake Superior if you're up early.

"Or," he continued with a laugh, "If you want to you can sleep in just a little. Bill Junior and I need to get back to Louisville. A few projects have come in and we have to get them on the schedule.

"I'll have the Town Car pick you two up at eight-thirty and we'll all gather back here for a family breakfast. I have caterers already set up so there won't be anything for your dad to worry about.

"Your van should arrive during the night so you'll be free to get in that camping you wanted to do along the way to Louisville ... I assume you two will be joining us there ... Right?"

I didn't think Claire would object to joining her new relatives in 'The Family Business' and for me it was a great opportunity to do something I liked. We hadn't discussed it at any length, but as we looked at each other, I nodded to her, she nodded back and jointly agreed with a confirming, "Sure."

Continuing, Bill Senior informed us he and the rest of the family would be staying at the nearby Residence Suite Hotel. He told us he'd reserved three suites for all of them. Two were multiple room suites and like back at the Peppermill Resort Hotel and Casino in Reno, those suites had a connecting door.

"That way, Josie and Susan could be next to Judy's family, and they all could roam between the connected suites." Then with a laugh he added, "Grace and I can get finally get some sleep! We're on the floor above them, different wing."

"Sneaky," I laughed knowing full well why he put us in a different hotel and him and his wife away from the rest of them. You never knew just who was going to wind up in your bed. Sandy and Susan were good at that.

"Well, I think Momma Bear and Grandma Bear will rein in the little ones, and I include my youngest in that group. Eventually they'll all get to sleep.

"Once you get to the hotel, you can order room service if you need a snack. It's all on me ... or actually, I've got so many comps and Rewards Points it won't put a dent in them. We're all over the place doing investigations and book hotels by the week when we're on the job. It will all be like it's 'On-the-house'.

"We'll meet back here in the morning. We can plan the logistics of what happens next and how much time you two want for your honeymoon." Along with another of his deep bass laughs, he added, "Although I can only wonder what your honeymoon is going to be like if you actually take the two kids along with you. From the excitement in their voices and their anticipation of the trip, I don't think you'll be able to get out of here without them."

"What trip Gramps?" came from our little Minx who'd settled in next to our trio before we noticed her. 'One good turn always deserves another', fluttered through my mind as another question came from our other side, "Yeah Dad. What trip?"

Bill Senior's arms came up settling over Sandy's and Susan's shoulders then gave them a little common shake. Again his bass laugh bellowed forth, "You can't keep anything from these Nancy Drew's, can you."

After kissing his daughter and granddaughter on the forehead, he continued, "Well, I was suggesting Jim and Claire here take a little time for a honeymoon. Maybe a week or so as they headed over to Louisville."

Proving he was not only the Patriarch of his clan but the Senior Devil too, he said, "I was just about to suggest a couple of places they could ... do some camping." He really spread out that pause and you could feel the tension build in the two Minxes who had just joined us as they waited for the end of the sentence.

Sandy burst into a child's pre-programed chant flaying her arms about doing a jumping pirouette, "We're gonna go Camping ... We're gonna Camping."

Susan on the other hand let a smile spread across her face. It wasn't a real broad one, just a gentle up-twist of the corners of her lips. Sort of a grin you'd find 'Chucky' wearing just before he pounced on his next victim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.