Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Foreword

Drama Sex Story: Foreword - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jim March recently turned 30 and had just finished a couple of tours in the military. A native of Boston, he'd driven across the country to see the sights but really more to find himself and figure out where his life was going to go.

His goal was to see the deep blue of the Pacific Ocean. To stand in it, swim in it. But first he made his way to San Francisco to walk the Golden Gate Bridge, something he'd long wanted to do. Halfway across the bridge Jim saw a young woman, Claire Robbins, bending way too far over the railing.

She'd just lost her mother to cancer. Bad enough as that was, she discovered she was pregnant and upon telling her boyfriend, found out she was just a 'Fuck Buddy' and to 'Get Lost'.

Her dad, lost to the pain of losing his wife, exploded at Claire telling her to 'Get Out!'. For her, the last bit of her safety net slipped away and proved too much for her body and she experienced a miscarriage.

The stress of it all made her believe she had nothing left to live for.

Holding the urn with her mother's ashes, she's about to jump off the bridge and be with her mother. Jim talked her down and it didn't take long for them to find out they were made for each other and they wind up saving each other.

Bill Thomas and his family happened to be staying in the same motel as Jim and Clair. Bill's Granddaughter Sandy saw something special in Clair that led to a friendship. Together they all left San Francisco and wound up at Clair's home in Duluth, Minnesota so she could reconcile with her father.

Soon after arriving at her home, Jim and Claire find out a pretend marriage they held along the way in Reno, left them really married.

Additionally, Claire, adopted as a toddler, found out Bill Thomas and his Ex-Wife Josie are actually her birth parents.

With an offer to join Bill Thomas' investigation company, Jim, Claire and her newly found sisters, Sandy and Susan head off toward Louisville, Kentucky, the location of the Thomas' home and business.

The next part of their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

My thanks to Wood. Wizz for his assistance developing this introduction to Claire – Book 2.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.