The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2014 by Levi Charon

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Randall is sent to stay with his aunt and uncle while his mom is attending a medical workshop in California. During his stay, he learns that Aunt Rita is suffering from a rare medical condition that threatens her marriage to Uncle Jack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   First  

Randall ate a huge breakfast of ham and eggs, waffles and mixed fruit before saddling Sparks for a long run around the farm. Bouncing in the saddle was a bit uncomfortable because his dick was feeling a little sore from the workout but he still smiled every time he thought about his night with his Aunt Rita. If it came to that, he hoped he'd be in good form for the next round – that is, unless Uncle Jack made it home.

When he and the gelding had had enough, he unsaddled Sparks, wiped him down and gave him a good brushing and half a bucket of oats before going out to the garden to help his aunt with the hoeing.

She looked up and smiled as he approached. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

"I mean, are you sore or anything?"

"Oh! Well, yeah, I am just a little but I'll be OK." Then he wondered how she dealt with having multiple partners over a period of just a few hours. "Um, do you get sore, Aunt Rita? I mean when you do it a lot?"

"I used to but not so much any more." She reached out and rubbed a hand lightly over the front of his jeans. "Do you think you're good for another round because I'm feeling the need?"

He wasn't expecting that. "You mean now?"

"Now!" She took his hand and pulled him toward the house. "I've got something that will help."

Upstairs in her bedroom, she pulled opened a dresser drawer and took out a small bottle of pale green oil. "Drop you britches!"

He did as he was told and stood there with his jeans and shorts around his ankles and his dick hanging limp and unenthusiastic between his legs. It was definitely not ready for business."

She knelt in front of him and applied some of the oil to his penis and scrotum. At first he didn't feel anything but her hands but gradually he sensed warmth and some tingling.

"Wow, that's interesting!"

His aunt pushed back the foreskin to massage a little more of the oil onto the head of his dick and he began to respond as nature intended. It didn't take all that long to grow a full-blown erection but while the warmth and tingling continued, a slight numbness manifested as well. As soon as he was stiff and ready, Rita stepped out of her shorts and panties, crawled onto the bed and assumed a butt high, head low position. Looking over her shoulders, she said simply, "Do me, sweetie!"

With his jeans and underwear restricting his movements, Randall shuffled across the room, positioned himself behind his aunt's magnificent ass and pushed the head of his dick between the already wet labia. He didn't feel the soreness any more so he began sliding in and out with some authority. The slight numbness worked beautifully to retard his climax and his aggressive pounding soon had his aunt moaning and crying out, "That's the way I like it! Yeah, honey, do me hard! Pound it in, baby! Ride me like a bitch in heat! More! More! Harder! Harder!"

Within minutes, they were both drenched in sweat and panting for breath. Finally, he felt it coming. He thought she'd had at least two orgasms, maybe three and he was more than ready for his own. With a loud groan, he grasped her hips in his hands and pulled her tight against his groin as he emptied himself into her. As the spasms relented, he wondered that he even had anything left to shoot into her after so many powerful ejaculations in only a few hours.

His aunt stepped into the en suite and came back with a warm moist washcloth to clean him up. As he pulled up his pants, she said, "I'll try to leave you alone for the rest of the day." Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "You're a real dear for being here for me. I'll never be able to repay you."

Feeling just a tad fraudulent, he said, "We're family, Aunt Rita. We're supposed to help each other in times of need." He couldn't help grinning when he added, "And it's not like it's been such a chore."

She laughed and smacked him on the butt. "Get out of my sight, will you? Looking at you makes me feel guilty."


Jack's Peterbilt rolled to a stop beside the house at around seven as Rita was putting dinner on the table. He dropped his bag inside the kitchen door and kissed his wife. "Somethin' smells good. Are we havin' chicken n' dumplings?"

"You guessed it. Wash your hands and holler at Randall to come down, would you?"

"Sure." He started toward the stairway but stopped and said, "I was kinda expectin' you to call."

Her shoulders slumped when she saw the hurt in his eyes. "I know, honey, and I'm sorry but I didn't want to hear your frustration. It's terrible what you're having to live with and you're such a good man I just hate it when I hurt you."

Jack walked back across the kitchen and held her. "It ain't easy for either of us, baby but we're gonna get through it. Did you get another appointment with the doctor?"

"Tomorrow afternoon at three. Will you go with me?"

"Course I will. I'm takin' a few days off and besides, I've got some questions for her."

She kissed him on the lips and smiled. "Good! Now go get your nephew." He started to turn away but she held his arm. "I guess you know that he, uh, carried out your wishes so I think the three of us need to talk about it, don't you?"

Jack nodded and gave her a little smile. "I thought he might. Yeah, if he's up to it, I think we should. I don't want him walkin' around with a burden of guilt or shame on his shoulders."

As they settled into their chairs, Rita served up large helpings of chicken and dumplings to the two men in her life. There was also corn-on-the-cob and a salad of greens picked fresh from her garden.

Given his activities since midnight, Randall felt just a little strange sitting between his aunt and uncle. His upbringing hadn't prepared him to play a part in such a bizarre sexual relationship. Jack could see his discomfort and tackled the issue head-on.

"Randall, your aunt and I want to thank you for what you've been doing. We know it ain't easy for you but we're proud of you for bein' an adult about it all. You know we're goin' back to the doctor's tomorrow so we're hopin' that'll maybe let you off the hook."

Randall couldn't help but turn a little pink but he basked in his uncle's praise. But now that the subject was open, he'd spent the afternoon reading more stuff about nymphomania on his computer and wanted to bring up a few questions regarding the onset of his aunt's condition.

"Aunt Rita, did you get some kind of injury to your head before all this started?"

She laughed and asked, "What's this about? You think I bumped my head and went cuckoo in the crotch?"

"No, I don't mean that!"

She and Jack were still smiling, like they thought he was joking. "C'mon guys, I'm serious! I was reading where sometimes a brain injury or pressure on the brain in the right place could cause changes in the way people act. You said yourself that you never had the problem until about a year before you met Uncle Jack. Well, to me, that just doesn't make any sense unless something happened to you. Have any of the doctors you've seen taken X-rays of your skull?"

Rita turned serious. "That's actually very insightful thinking on your part, honey. The fact is, the first doctor I saw for my problem thought the same thing and had some X-rays done but he couldn't find anything in my head." Everybody laughed at the accidental joke. "You know what I mean!"

Randall continued, "OK, well I called Mom and asked her about it."

He saw the startled look on their faces. "Oh, don't worry, I didn't say anything about you. I told her I was reading a story about an old-time doctor and wondered how accurate X-rays were. What she said was that a really good radiologist can pick up almost everything but that a lot of stuff still gets missed. I guess they pretty much use MRI now days to look for brain problems. So I guess my question is, did you get an X-ray or an MRI?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.