Mandy - Cover

Mandy

Copyright© 2014 by Stacatto

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life can so suck when you are 16. And even more so when you are told the family is going to move and you will have to do your last two years at a new school. Even worse than that is when you meet the new girl in town, Mandy; and Mandy thinks you are the man of her dreams. My God, can it get any worse? Oh yeah .... being 16 is the pitts!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Petting  

With this new information, I decided I really didn’t want to see Scott. I knew he could easily tell how bummed I was. If he didn’t bug me about Mandy, I knew he would bug me about why I was so down. I wasn’t in the mood to share my family’s problems. I told mom I was going for a ride, and when I thought I’d be back. She told me to make sure I took my cell phone, and I took off on my bicycle. I don’t remember where all I went, but I finally showed up at home about five. When I was putting my bike away, I saw dad in the garage messing with parts to the motorcycle. I asked him if he wanted me to clean anything and he just smiled at me. “Bill, I’m sorry about this morning. I didn’t mean to snap at you.”

“It’s okay. I understand. Mom explained what was going on. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Thanks son, but things will work out. They usually do.” He put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze and then hugged me. We headed into the house, and I decided dad might just turn out to be a really nice guy, once he grew up a little.

Dinner was a lot more pleasant. I don’t know what was said between the two of them, but they seemed to have worked out something and they were in a good mood. Nobody brought up the job thing. I never said a word about being able to finish my school time with my friends, we just talked about ... well, nothing. It was nice.

After everybody went upstairs, I waited for things to quiet down, and then I had to laugh. I could hear mom and dad getting it on again, and tonight seemed better than usual. Mom squealed a lot more and pop made bunches of new loud noises. I knew in about 15 minutes I’d be home free.

I pulled into the back of the park, and when I looked at my watch, I saw I was about ten minutes early. First, I hid my bike, and then I climbed up on the monkey bars. I waited a few minutes, but by 11:10, Mandy still hadn’t shown up. I was concerned because she was always waiting for me. Tonight, she was late.

I climbed down from the top of the bars and started to walk towards her house. When I got to the other end of the park, I heard some people talking and I drifted towards the sounds. When I came around the corner, I found three guys with Mandy. Two of them were holding her arms, and the third dude was pawing at her shirt.

I plunged forward shouting, “Get your hands off her!” I managed to grab the one who was tearing at Mandy’s clothes. When I grasped his arm. he tried to pull it away. I held on to his arm and after what I’d witnessed this ass hole doing to Mandy, I was angry. I snapped the arm down hard and as quickly as I could on the top of my thigh. I heard a loud crack and felt the bone give as he screamed and dropped to his knees. One of his buddies turned to face me and I immediately kicked out and hit him directly between his legs. As he doubled froward, I laced my fingers together and hit him in his face. His head snapped back and he fell to the ground.

And, then my lights went out.


I started to wake up and my head was killing me. It pounded with every beat of my heart, and I didn’t remember ever feeling so much pain. It felt like someone had tackled me, but a lot worse. I was lying on damp ground and somebody shaking me. I heard my name being said repeatedly, but the shaking made me want to go back to sleep. Finally, I opened my eyes, and in the dim light, I could see Mandy. “Bill ... please talk to me. Bill, can you hear me?”

“Stop shaking me. It hurts. Please.” I looked up at her face, and saw her eyes were full of tears. “Did they hurt you?” I asked her.

“No, you came, and scared them away.” Her chin was quivering.

“Why are you crying then?”

“You idiot ... I’m crying, because I thought you were dead ... or worse.” I was sure that statement made sense to her, but it didn’t do a thing for me. “Can you stand up?” She asked.

“Dunno. Let me try,” I pushed myself up on my hands and knees and then slowly stood up. The world seemed to tilt a little and I staggered forward but with Mandy under my arm. I finally made it around to their back yard. She had me sit in a lawn chair and told me she’d be right back. When she returned, she had a flashlight and a wet washrag. She turned the flashlight on and when she looked at my head, I heard her gasp, and then start to make a mewing noise.

The flashlight went off. “What’s the matter?” I asked.

Mandy’s voice trembled. “Bill, I’m scared. Your head looks really bad. There’s a big gash and there’s lot of blood. I don’t know what to do.”

“Walk me back to the park and I’ll hop on my bike and go home. I’ll wake mom and tell her some story.”

“NO.” Mandy’s voice was adamant. “I don’t want you to leave. I want you to wait here for a minute.” Before I could say anything more, she was gone. I didn’t want to make any problems for her, and I got up and headed for the gate. I’d get home on my own and she would be okay. I know I got the gate open, and I halfway remember getting part way across the front lawn.

And things went dark again.


After some time, how much I really had no idea, I started to open my eyes The light was so bright it hurt, and I quickly shut them. I heard a voice on my left say, “Doctor, he just tried to open his eyes.”

It got darker and then another voice said, “Bill, this is Dr. Graham. Can you open your eyes again? I’ve turned off the overhead light.” Cautiously, I opened one of my eyes, and even though it wasn’t as bright as before, it was still slightly painful. But I could keep the eye open. I tried to open the other one.

Looking up, I saw a man with a big bushy red beard. His hair looked like a red Brillo pad. Peering down at me were two friendly blue eyes and I could see a smile. He flashed a light quickly in one of my eyes and then the other. He nodded his head. “You gave us a scare young man. There is a nasty cut on your head, which I stitched up, and we were afraid you might have suffered a concussion. Your parents are waiting outside, and there’s a young lady by the name of Mandy, and her parents are here as well.”

I muttered, “Oh shit!”

The doctor chuckled and nodded, “Yeah, but I don’t think oh shit’ really covers it. Nobody is mad at you. Actually you are a hero. When you attacked the one man, you broke his arm in several places and he had no choice but to come here to the ER. Besides the other fellow having a broken nose, he may lose a testicle which I understand you also had something to do with.” I said nothing.

“Their story didn’t make sense, and when they brought you in along with Mandy, and her parents, we got the full story. There’ve been three men attacking young women around the city and after checking DNA samples, it turns out it was these three. The cops have arrested them, but the police would still like to talk with you for a moment.” He patted my shoulder which set off the pain in my head again. “Sorry Bill.” He turned to leave.

“Doc,” he turned, “Am I going to be okay? Can I play ball in the fall?”

Dr. Graham laughed aloud. “Yes, you will be able to play ball. With what you did to the thug last night, I hope you’re a kicker.” He shook his head and chuckled at his joke as he left the room.

Next to visit were my mom and Mrs. Burke. Both of them had tears in their eyes. Mom spoke first. “How do you feel?” I nodded. “Well, you’d better feel better soon, because I want you in one piece when I whale the...” Mrs. Burke put her hand on mom’s arm.

“You’ll have time to do that later.” She looked at me and smiled. “I’ve known Mandy will sneak out once in a while and walk around town. I know she never goes more than a few blocks from home. Even though I don’t like it, I remember when I was a young girl, I used to do the same thing. I never had any problems with her being out and I’m just so grateful you came along at that time and were there to help her. I don’t know what I would have done if something had happened to her. Thank you for tonight. You are a very special young man.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.