17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I called Rhonda, she apologized for being a bitch. She wanted to make sure that she still had a job starting on Monday. She also wanted to know if she and Susan had a place to live at the beginning of July. It made me wonder about her real feelings and motivations. But I accepted her apology, and told her that she worked for Stick. I also told her that she should make sure that she wasn't late for her first day of training.

Dan stopped by my room, and said, "Don, what do you plan on telling Mom and Dad about this weekend? They thought that just you and I would be at the condo."

"I'll tell them the truth. We are adults, and made some decisions. We are willing to live with the consequences of those choices."

"You're going to tell them that we had four women in our condo?"

"I counted as many as twelve, but if you add in Gabby and her roommate then that would be a total of fourteen."

"They're going to freak out. You can't say anything."

"Dan, did you do anything that you are so ashamed of, or that you wouldn't do again?"

"I fucked Teresa in the ass. I haven't even done that with Christy."

"So, if I understand you correctly, giving up your anal virginity was a mistake. Keep in mind that you can't make that mistake again. You can only lose your virginity once. If it will help you any, I still haven't had anal sex, but if you like, I can do it with Christy while you watch."

"I'm serious Don."

"So am I. I won't mention anal sex, but I won't lie, or hide who I am from my own parents. I might need their help one day. That would be the wrong time for them to figure out that they don't have a clue of who I am."

"Aren't you afraid of what they will do, or say?"

"I've talked to them before. I know who they are, and they know who I am. It sounds like it's time to add you to this family."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I imagine that dinner will be very interesting. You guys woke me up this morning. I want to take a nap, so get the fuck out of my room."

He had so many questions, but after a couple of false starts, he just left me alone. He wants to become a doctor, so he needs to learn how to deal with stress. I was just helping the kid out and I actually did fall asleep. Mom came in, and started to rub my back to wake me up. I rolled over, and her hand came to rest on my chest.

"Hey baby, how was your week at the beach?"

"It was fun. Make sure you ask Dan all about it at dinner. Ask if he saw Christy while we were there."

"Are you being a bad brother?"

"I'm being a great son, and a great brother."

"Are these hickeys on your chest?"

"Probably. I had a pussy on my face, so I don't know who gave them to me."

"I should change in to some more absorbent panties before we sit down for dinner."

"I think you should leave them off, so it will make a bigger mess for Dad to clean up after dinner."

"You wicked, wicked boy. I like how you think. Do you have any shorts on?"

I flipped back the covers, and showed her my afternoon, morning wood. She stood and left the room without saying anything else. Mom had picked up some salads and chicken Parmesan from an Italian place near the hospital. When she finished serving everyone, I told her it looked great, and dug in to my food. Mom looked to Dan, and asked, "Did you have a good time at the beach? Did you have time to see Christy while you were there?"

"We had a great time, and Christy was staying at the same complex."

"Who was she rooming with?"

Dan looked at me, so I took a big black olive, and popped it in my mouth. Dan said, "She stayed with us in the same condo. We had a three bedroom, and we had some friends that needed a place to stay. She and Lisa stayed with us, as well as a few others."

"How many were there in total, and how many bedrooms were there?"

I got another look, as he said, "There were three bedrooms. Some had two beds in them; Rhonda and Susan were the other two girls, and my friend Paul was the other guy."

"Did you have enough room, or, or did you have to sleep on top of each other?"

I thought Dad was going to choke when she asked that, and I saw that Dan was ready to crawl under the table.

Dan hesitated too long, so I wiped my mouth, and said, "I love this salad dressing. Susan and Rhonda shared the king bed in the master bedroom with me. Lisa shared a room with Paul and Christy shared a room with Dan. There were two beds in there, so I don't know if they had them piled, or separated."

Mom smirked, and Dan was turning pale. Mom said, "I'll bet they had them piled. Teenagers tend to do that. I don't know if they are horny, or just too lazy to make two beds."

At that point, Dad couldn't hold it back any longer. When he started to laugh, the dam broke, and everyone was laughing at my clueless twin brother. I could see that he was upset that everyone was laughing at him. At that point, I said, "Dan you should ask Mom how lazy the adults are when they go for their getaways over at Vero Beach."

Dan might be a little slow, but he's very smart, and the light bulb became very bright. "You two go over to the beach, and have sex with other people?"

"We do, and we enjoy it. We love each other, and love to have fun with friends. We don't announce it to the world, but we aren't ashamed of it either. Did you do anything this weekend where you felt any shame?"

Through my laughter, I said, "She's making up her own questions don't look at me."

Dan said, "I had anal sex with a girl, and wished that it would have been Christy for my first time."

Mom got serious, and asked, "How did Christy feel about it?"

"She lubed both Teresa and me before we did it."

"Then I think that she'll forgive you. She had her chance to experience it first, and passed, so no harm done."

Mom was trying to act motherly, but Dad was laughing. She looked at him, and asked, "Do you want me to lube your ass to see if he's got the technique down?"

Dad shut up, and Dan looked spooked. Mom said, "Dan. I'm sorry we laughed at you. Your dad and I have been in a swingers club for the last ten years, and we meet with them three, or four times a year. We love and respect each other, but have fun with others while we are there. While we are there, we talk about what we like and don't like, and always try to respect the others feelings and wishes. We have seen, or done just about everything that you can with sex. So although it is all new and serious to you, we tend to joke about it. You should feel free to come to us with any questions, or problems you have, and we will help you, as best that can."

Dan looked to me, so I just shrugged, and said, "Ask her if she's wearing underwear."

Mom got up, and came over to smack my arm. I grabbed her in a hug, and pulled up the back of her skirt, so both Dad and Dan could see that she was not wearing under garments. She made threats about getting revenge, so I walked her over to Dad, handed her over, and said, "Go take care of your wife. Dan and I will clean up dinner."

He took her in a hug, and moved her to the bedroom. I sat back down to clean my plate. I hadn't gotten up when I heard mom have her first orgasm. Dan just looked at me, and asked, "How did you know?"

"I had a friend whose parents went away to Vero Beach the same weekends that ours did. I mentioned it, and they asked me how long my parents had been swingers. I asked mom, and she told me the truth."

"What does this mean?"

"Maybe we have two different Dads. That would explain why I'm so much cuter than you."

"Shut up."

"It is what it is. It means that you can drag Christy back to your room, and tell mom to turn up the music if Christy gets too loud."

"This could traumatize me for life."

"Don't be a wuss. The girls are in training this week with Stick. Are you up for a road trip to make some money? They don't pay you yet to read books."

"Sure, how long will we be gone? I need to break up with Christy."

We left on Sunday afternoon, and made it to Jacksonville. On Monday, we stopped in to visit our HVAC contractor there, and learned that he was happy with the program.

We left and drove to Savannah. I stopped and asked several people if they knew the names of the local HVAC contractors. After I obtained the name of the biggest one, I then found a phone book and looked up their address. Dan and I walked in, and asked to speak with the owner.

Roy was a nice guy. He gave us some time to explain our program, and we gave him some references. It turned out that he knew Gus in Miami. He told me to hang on a second, hit speakerphone, and dialed Gus. When Gus came on the phone, Roy said, "Gus, its Roy in Savannah. I got a kid in my office, and he just dropped your name as a reference. Since I know that nobody likes you, and you hate everyone, I wanted to hear what you have to say. You ever heard of Airflow Technologies?"

"You got Stick in your office, or that kid Don?"

"I got the kid and his brother."

"You should kick him out now, or you'll be writing the kid checks for the rest of your life. He's made my life hell with the extra work. I have to spend my time hiring new people, and buying new vans. I never have the time to go out golfing any more. Speaking of that, don't let him take you golfing. He'll sand bag you just enough to let you win beer money for the week, but from then on you'll be cutting the kid checks."

"Gus. Seriously does the kid's plan work?"

"I've been doing it for eleven months now. Today alone, I received fifteen calls from people who had it on their calendar to schedule their annual service for next month. How many of your annual service customers call a month in advance to schedule their service for exactly a year from the previous service? The filters work great, and I've been using them at my own house. It makes the old ones look like you weren't using an filter at all. Am I on speaker phone?"

Seeing the opportunity I called out, "Hi Gus thanks for the endorsement. When I stop by next month, I'll buy you some beers. I'm glad to hear you're in such a good mood this week. My brother and I are driving up the coast telling all of your peers how great a businessman you are."

"Tell them not to call me; I'm too busy thanks to you. Roy, just do whatever he tells you to do. I trust him with everything, but my daughter."

"I didn't know you had a daughter Gus. I'll see you and her next month."

"Stay away. I have to go. Bye guys have a good trip. Call me if you have any real concerns Roy."

Roy just said, "I've never heard him say a nice thing about any supplier, so that was huge. Sign me up boys."

Charleston was the next stop on our route. We met with the company to sign them up in the morning, and then I played golf while Dan drove the cart in the afternoon. As we were driving back to the clubhouse, I spotted two girls at the driving range. I pointed them out to Dan, so he drove over to the range. I got out, and asked one of the girls if I could bum a couple of balls from her.

She said I could, so I said, "Thanks, I'm Don, and this is my brother Dan. Were just passing through, and my driver was off just a bit. I want to fix it before it gets worse." I teed up a ball, and hit a slight fade. It went out, and then faded to the right. I hit another fade, and then started to hit it straight. I rocked in to the last one, and it hit the three hundred sign on its second bounce. Both girls had stopped, and were watching me.

I said, "Thanks that feels much better. If your boyfriends wouldn't mind, Dan and I would love to take you to dinner to thank you for your help."

"I'm Joy, and my friend is Stacy. I think that dinner sounds good. What do you think Stace?"

"I think it sounds just fine."

I said, "I hear they have some good restaurants here in Charleston. We can either meet you somewhere, or you can give us your address, so the cab driver can take us to pick you up."

"I have a car. We will go home, change, and meet you at Finney's at seven o'clock."

"We're staying at the Bustamante Hotel. Is it far from there?"

"No, only a few blocks. I hear that is a nice hotel, but have never been inside."

"Maybe we can change that tonight."

She blushed, and said, "We'll see. Finney's at seven." I got back in the cart, and Dan drove me to the truck, so I could put my clubs away. We went back to the hotel to shower and change. Dan went first, and I called Jim at home.

Jim said, "How is everything going on the road?"

"Great, Jim. The cities are smaller, but both Savannah and Charleston have one main company to cover the territory. We signed them both up. Dan should have enough from his cut, so he can feed himself, and take his girlfriend out to dinner every once in a while."

"Keep selling. I don't want to close any of the three factories."

"We will do our best. We are going to Charlotte to meet with Lowe's and the local HVAC contractors. We will then head down to Atlanta to visit Home Depot and our existing accounts in the area."

"I'm sorry that I don't sound happy about what you are doing. These are my worries not yours. Keep up the good work."

"We will figure out a way Jim."

Joy and Stacy met us at the bar, and I ended up with Stacy as my date while Dan was with Joy. They both played for Clemson, but were off for the summer, and were practicing. While I was dancing with Stacy, she said in my ear, "We both knew that you could shape your drives, but it was the cutest pickup line we'd ever seen. Do you play in school?"

"I do, but Dan doesn't. He is planning to become a doctor, and is taking all that premed stuff."

"Very nice. We are staying at Joy's parent's house, and need to make sure we are back by one. So if you are still interested, we should probably head over to your hotel. Joy and I would both love to see the old architecture of the hotel."

We had separate rooms, so we didn't have to perform in front of each other. Stacy was napping on my shoulder after her sixth and my second orgasm when Joy and Dan knocked on the door that joined our rooms. I told the door that we needed five minutes, and then threw on a pair of shorts after helping Stacy to the shower. When I opened the door, they just looked at me, so I closed it, and waited on Stacy. She and Joy left in time to make curfew. But I think Stacy wanted to spend the night, and let the chips fall where they may, that is until Joy begged her.

Dan and I slept in, but were still on the road by ten, and made our way to Charlotte. That afternoon, we met and closed a large contractor before I spent the night with Cheryl while Dan got his own room. She was as energetic as ever. The next day, she took a personal day, so Dan had to find something to do by himself.

We made a lazy exit the following day, and drove to Atlanta. After we checked in the Omni Hotel, we made the short walk to the Varsity for a late lunch. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I walked in, I noticed Lauren sitting at a table with three other girls? I quietly snuck up behind her, and put my hands over her eyes.

She said, "This is hard. I haven't met anyone except for a few people from orientation. To make things more difficult, I still haven't learned any names. Who is it?"

"Aw you forgot me already?" I asked as I took my hands from her eyes,

"Don, oh Don what are you doing here?" She jumped up and in to my arms.

"The Don, from the beach Don?"

"Shut up Tiffany, just shut up." Lauren said. "Don and Dan, these are my suite mates, Tiffany the loud mouth, Amber and Angel."

I chuckled at the names, "Are you going to school to become engineers, or strippers?"

Dan stepped behind me in case they started to throw something. But instead, the all started laughing, as Lauren leaned in, and gave me a kiss. Dan stepped back out, and in the potential lane of fire at the sound of their laughter.

Angel said, "We aren't strippers, but we love to dance and listen to music. Orientation is over, so if you want to take some girls out on a Thursday night, we would be happy to keep your feet busy."

"I have a few meetings tomorrow, but would love to take you out, and watch you move your body for me." I looked at Lauren, and she was smiling and nodding her head.

We went back to the room after lunch, so I could make some calls to make sure that they had everything set for the next day. The girls had to prepare themselves, however long that took. I called for a cab, and requested a van to take the six of us to dinner first. Dan and I met the girls at the address they gave us, and the cab showed up on time. We went to dinner at TGI Fridays, and started drinking. From there we split up in two regular cabs, and went over to the Limelight. It was a Thursday, and only eight when we showed up, but I felt surprised at how busy things were.

We grabbed a table to set up shop, and ordered drinks for everyone. Lauren took me out as soon as she could. She walked in to my arms, and said, "You danced with me at prom when you already had two dates that were both beautiful. You made me feel beautiful. I came out of my cocoon that day, and every day since then I feel more alive, freer. I want to thank you for making me feel like a beautiful woman."

"You are a beautiful woman. I love your spirit, body, and soul. You inspire me with how hard you work for what you want. You remind me of my brother. He drives himself to become the best doctor. You drive yourself to become the best engineer, and I think and feel driven to sell air filters. I love the passion that we all have."

We danced fast and slow. Dan was a worthy wing man dancing with the other three. I danced with all of them at least once, but most was with Lauren. I slept alone that night, but Dan had several offers for lunch the following day while I made my rounds.

Karen and Larry from Home Depot were happy to see me. They voiced no complaints nor did they have any changes from the previous meeting. We also found out that other contractors using our program were very happy.

Dan spent Friday night at the dorms, and Lauren shared my bed. We made love several times, and enjoyed our time together. I dropped her off in the morning, and then picked up Dan. While he packed his crap, I checked out, and waited for him in the truck. He fell asleep before we passed the airport so I let him sleep for three hours until I stopped for gas. At that point, he took over. We changed one more time along the way. Our route took us by Gainesville, so we decided to stop in to check on the apartment complex. Although there wasn't anyone working, it looked like the work was coming along. Everything looked good. We grabbed a burger and a beer at Snuff's before heading home.

We walked in around nine to find Mom and Dad playing cribbage in the family room. They asked about our trip, so we hit the highlights, and told them about the accounts closed by Dan. They all knew what it was, and were all grateful for the gift I had given my brother. Dan looked fidgety so when Dad asked him if he was all right, he said, "I need to call Christy, tell her about the trip, and ask her to become my girlfriend again. I miss her something awful."

"I didn't hear you complaining about it last night when you spent the night in the girl's dorm at Georgia Tech."

He blushed before saying, "That is because you had a girl up in our hotel room."

"She didn't stay in your bed, and you were the one that had to sleep for the first three hours of the trip for some reason."

Mom jumped in, "I am proud of my boys for being ladies men, but I don't need to hear about every girl you sleep with. I am still your Mom."

Dan used that to slip out, and call Christy. Mom gave me a hug, and once again, she thanked me for thinking about Dan, and doing the sales trip for him. I shrugged it off, and told her that it was nothing, but money. He could take care of me in my old age, and I would stiff him on the bill. Mom and Dad both laughed, and Dad asked if I wanted to play golf in the morning. I said that I would, before I headed to my room to unpack, and catch up on some of my sleep.

The next morning, I was up and reading the sports page when Dad came in. I drove my truck if I wanted to stay, and hit some balls after our round. The papers already had an article about me, so people knew who I was since the regional and state golf tournament. So I got no slack from any of the guys in the foursome. Dad knew how much I made, so even he wasn't very sympathetic, and beat me up four strokes beyond my handicap.

I lost sixty dollars, and wasn't very happy about it. To deal with some of my disappointment, I stayed and hit some balls, because I played some strokes on the course that I shouldn't have. I was hitting my driver, and smoking long drives out of frustration when Stick came off the eighteenth green. He walked over, and watched me for a while.

He finally said, "Hey when you finish killing those things, do you want to ride over to Hubbs, and get a beer?"

"Sure let me stow my bag at the Club House, and I will meet you there."

We met, and sat at a table in the bar area, but not at the bar. Russel the owner and bartender for the day came over, and we talked a bit before ordering some beers. I had the Kirin that I'd had last time, and Stick ordered a beer called Murphy's Red. I'd tried the Killian's the last time I was in, and liked it, but wasn't in the mood for it this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.