17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Everyone was up except for Rhonda and Susan. I slipped into my room for a pair of shorts, and then took a shower in the other bathroom. No one had started to make coffee, so I started a pot. As it started to do its thing, I went over, kissed Lisa on the forehead, and told her thanks for folding my quilt after I'd left it out. She just pointed her finger, and told me not to let it happen again.

She followed up with, "What time did the girls make it home?"

"They came in around three, and then Susan puked until around four thirty or five. I slept on the couch after I got her to sleep. Then I went surfing, and watched the sunrise. It was glorious. If they're not up by noon, I'll wake them."

Christy said, "I want to go sit on the beach all day, and work on my tan."

Dan went in, and came back with a big bowl of cereal. He said that he'd go down with her after he'd eaten. Paul said that he also wanted to go, and asked if he could borrow my skim board. I told him that it was in the back of my truck, and told him where I had hidden the key. I said that I wanted to go back to bed, and Lisa jokingly said that sounded like a good idea to her, as well.

They all ate, I pretended to watch TV with my head on a pillow, and my eyes closed. I think I actually fell asleep, because I woke up when I felt a kiss on my cheek. It was Susan, and when I opened my eyes, I could see Rhonda sitting in the chair across from me. Before sitting up I stretched, and allowed Susan to sit down next to me. When I asked how each of them felt Rhonda, who hadn't purged the excess alcohol, said that she was in worse shape than Susan was. I got them each something to drink, and some more aspirin. Both didn't want food, but someone had picked up some glazed cinnamon rolls, and I gave them each one to pick at.

I put Rhonda back in bed, and asked Susan to take a walk with me. She put on her bathing suit and a t-shirt before we walked down to the beach. Susan said good morning to our group, and some other people she knew before I took her hand, and led her up the beach. We walked down by the water, and after a big wave let the water come up, and touch our feet, as we meandered at the shoreline until we were far enough away that we didn't have to worry about anyone interrupting us.

I led her up to the dunes, and we sat down on the softer sand. I asked, "Susan, are you happy with the way that Rhonda treats you? I know she cares for you and you for her, but are you happy?"

"I think so, but I don't know. Sometimes I'm, and sometimes I'm not."

"Did you have fun down in Vero Beach?"

"No, I hated that. If Rhonda tells me to do something with you then I'm happy, because I want to do things with you. Instead of being a horny, out of control slut, I'm just following commands. I can always say that it wasn't I, but that Rhonda made me do it. Down there the guys and ladies were, so old and creepy. I didn't like being with them, so it wasn't fun at all. I felt, so dirty and used."

"Did you tell Rhonda?"

"I told her that I didn't want to go there before we went. I think that her mom wanted to show off her daughter, and her daughter's slut. I had to do her first, and it was a big production. After that, they all wanted the new girl. I told her that I wanted to leave, but she wanted to stay, so we stayed."

"Susan, I was upset when I found out that you'd gone down there. You couldn't say yes or no, because Rhonda does that for you. Rhonda and you can say what you want, but if you'd gone to Disney or somewhere that you were happy and excited about then you'd have told me about your adventure. Neither of you have ever brought it up once since then, and I've seen each of you at least a few times. When you don't want to talk about an adventure it's usually, because it wasn't a big deal or it was something that you're ashamed of."

"I'm ashamed of what I did. I didn't want you to know about it, because I care about your opinion of me even though I screwed that up again last night."

"What happened last night?"

"We went to the dance club. There was a cover charge, and then we got our first round of drinks. After that, guys started buying us drinks, and I had to go dance with them to thank them for the drinks. Some got a little closer than I'd have liked. I was ready to come back around midnight, but Rhonda wanted to keep going, and she had a couple of guys that she was stringing along. When the club closed, we needed to return here. We couldn't find a cab that wasn't full, so we rode with the guys you met last night. I think that he had too much to drink, but we made it. They insisted on walking us up to the room. We told them no at the car, the elevator, the door, and then the entry where you found us."

"I think you're the prettiest girl in the school, and the prettiest girl who I've ever been with. If you'd have gotten in a wreck, and been hurt or killed it would have crushed me. Do you have any pets in your family?"

"We have a dog."

"You're responsible for that dog aren't you? You make sure that it has food, and gets to the vet for its shots. You don't let it chase you down the road when you drive away from the house."

"No, we take care of him."

"As you should, but if you look at it, you have to ask yourself if the person you answer to is looking after her pet. Is she looking after you and your safety, because you just told me that you've turned that responsibility over to her? I care about you, and just like I wouldn't sit there, and watch you beat your dog, I won't sit by, and watch someone mistreat you. Some people like being mistreated; that's why I asked if you were happy or just putting up with it, because you thought it was your place not to stand up for your own safety."

"I don't want to end up alone. I wish she'd do better, but I like having someone who understands my needs."

"I'm going to talk to Rhonda, but I want you to remember what I told you. I want you to let me know when you're not happy or not safe."

"OK."

She held my hand, and then my arm, as we walked back to the condo. As we got closer to the condo there were Frisbees flying, and I saw my skim board in uses. We rinsed our legs and feet, and then walked toward the condo, where I saw Brett and Doug talking to the girls that were staying with Lauren. I made a pull-down motion with my hands, for them to show me their tits, but they didn't do anything, but make the same motion back at me. So, I just waived to Lauren, and she waived back.

I was hungry, so as I fixed a roast beef sandwich, I scarfed the uneaten cinnamon rolls that Susan and Rhonda earlier had left untouched. Susan drank a glass of cold water, and ate a couple of pieces of the meat. I gave her one last hug, and went in to check on Rhonda. She woke up when I came in the room. I told her to move out of bed, and find something to drink. She did, as I asked. When I took her out on the balcony Susan knew to give us some space.

I asked if she was feeling better. She said that her headache was gone, but she didn't want to eat anything in the near future. I told her that I felt very concerned about her and Susan.

"We've been drunk before, we just got carried away."

"Do you remember what happened to John Verella?"

"He was drinking, and he died in a car wreck."

"How did you return home last night?"

"Don, we were fine."

"I don't want you getting hurt or killed, but when you took Susan on, as your pet, you became responsible for her, and her safety. I was upset that you'd care, so little about her after you said that you love her. I was also upset when I became aware of the fact that you'd taken her to Vero Beach. I was waiting for you to tell me all about your adventure, but it's been one big secret. Is that, because you didn't have any fun or, because you're ashamed of how you treated Susan? I heard that there was a line out the door to use her. I also heard that she looked scared and sad. Were you watching out for her or were you just watching her follow your orders?"

"It didn't turn out the way that I thought, but she was fine then, and she's fine now."

"She loves you Rhonda and she gave you control of her, but by doing that, she also gave you responsibility. My brother and I are twins, but we have different goals in life. He isn't wrong, and neither am I. He wouldn't be happy living my life, and I wouldn't enjoy his. I think that you need to talk to Susan, as a friend, as a lover, and as a person to make sure that what you want for her will make her happy. Otherwise, you're just a selfish bitch. Your dad might enjoy being humiliated, but Susan might not. She might enjoy pain, and he might not. She might enjoy certain people, and not others. It's your job and responsibility to make sure she's happy. I love and care for you both, but for your protection, I wouldn't let you enter a car to drive drunk. I won't let you use Susan in a way that she doesn't want for her protection. Is that fair?"

"I think that you should mind your own business, but I'll talk to her."

"I'll be your roommate when we move in together. If you treat Susan in a way that makes her happy then I can live with what you do to her. If she doesn't like the way you're treating her, then I'll have to become the parent, and take away the toy. You should figure out your relationship before they finish the condo, and we move in at the end of the month."

"I'm looking forward to living there. I'll talk to Susan, but for now, I just want to go back to bed."

"Have something to drink first. Your body needs the fluids. I hope you feel better."

I didn't feel better about the talk, but felt better for talking about it. The ball was in Rhonda's court to make the next move. I was going to go down to my to find a cooler to take some beers down to the beach, but when I looked over the railing, there were a couple of cop cars parked with their lights on. I saw two guys from the room down on the fourth floor standing in the parking lot with the building manager and the police. They didn't have handcuffs on, so that was a good sign. You can't put people in jail just for being stupid. I skipped the cooler, and instead made a quick walk through the condo, picking up everything, and restocking the beers in the fridge.

Susan was on the couch with a book, but it didn't look like she was reading. When I asked if she was Ok, she said, "I'll be alright. Please don't be upset with me, but I was listening to your talk with Rhonda, and you're right about what you said. I don't want her to dump me, but I can't live my life as it is now."

"Please understand that I'll be there if you need a friend."

"Thanks Don."

When I went down, I found a chair by the pool to dump my towel and book before diving in, and swimming a couple of laps to cool off, and to release some tension. I lay down on the lounge chair, and Lauren walked over to see if I was all right.

"I did what I needed to do, and now it will be a wait and see about what the response will be."

"Can I rub some sunscreen on your back?"

"I really hate that crap, but if you just want to rub me, and pretend to put some on, I'd like that a lot. We can even go practice rubbing more private places in your room or out in the ocean."

"Can we go to your room?"

"Susan and Rhonda are both up there, and Rhonda is recovering from a massive hang over in my room. I don't know the details, but I have their company in my room for the week. The bed is big enough, but it could become more difficult if either of us want to bring a friend over to spend the night."

"What's your relationship with them? You took them to Prom; you hang out, and even share a room. Everyone said that they were lesbians."

"I try not to label people. They're my friends, and friends with each other. I'm friends with you, and you're friends with the girls in your room this week. I saw that they were friends with each other. Are they lesbians or just friends that have fun when they don't have a guy around?"

"I guess you have a point. I wouldn't call my friends lesbians at all, and I saw the same thing you did. You look stressed from your talks. Let's go up to my place, and I'll give you a massage to relieve some of your stress."

I wasn't going to pass that up, and after the many interruptions during the night, lying down anywhere sounded good to me. We walked into her condo, and found that we were the only ones there. She closed the door, as I took off my wet suit, and got on her bed. She told me to lie on my stomach, and she'd give me a massage. I watched her undress, and then she straddled my lower back, and started to knead my shoulders. It felt great, and she took her time working up and down my back.

She shifted down to sit on my hamstrings, and I felt the moisture on my back from where she'd been sitting. She rubbed my ass, and it felt good. I rolled over on her command, and my prick was hard, and lying against my stomach.

Lauren asked, "It sure is big. How big is it?"

"I've been told it's around eight and a half inches long."

"Who told you that, and why weren't they sure if they measured it?"

"They used a dollar bill, and I don't name names."

"How did they use a dollar bill?"

"She said that a bill was six inches, and I was not quite a bill and a half long."

"You've said she and they. How many were there putting money on your dick?"

"I don't want to talk about it detective. I plead the fifth."

She climbed on me, and pinned my cock to my stomach, as she sat on it, and started to rub my chest., as she continued her massage, she was quiet, but started to rock back and forth on me. It got to the point when we both felt fully worked up, that she slid forward, and put me inside her before rocking back, and sliding down on my cock. She continued to rub my chest, and then focused on my abs. Her rocking and bouncing picked up speed and intensity until she was no longer massaging me, but just using my body to gain better leverage and friction for her own enjoyment. I was enjoying it myself and had to work hard to hold off my release until she started hers.

She ran to the bathroom to clean up and came back with a washcloth for me. She returned it to the bathroom, and I barely held off my sleep long enough to give her a kiss, and pull her naked body to mine. I woke up later when I heard whispering. I looked up to see the door open, and three girls looking in at us. The girl walking in the back of the group was saying something about my size, and that Lauren must feel very happy, when she suddenly stopped, because she realized that I was awake. They gave a little scream, and pulled the door closed. I was feeling frisky, so I got up, and walked naked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, and stood there looking to see what they had to drink. The cool air felt good as I stood there, and the hiding women slowly emerged, and got braver, as they came closer to the kitchen.

They had wine coolers. I don't buy them, but don't hate them. They taste good or too good to take seriously. I can drink one down like fruit punch. If push came to shove, I could drain a case before the alcohol would start to kick in. It's for that reason that I liked beer better. I almost grabbed the milk to take a big swig from the carton, but instead grabbed a wine cooler. I twisted the top off, and then drained it before dropping the bottle and the cap in the trash. All three roommates were standing in the entry staring at my cock.

I said, "I'm going back to hold Lauren for a while, but now that we've all seen each other, maybe we can have a small private party sometime this week?"

One of them said, "Sounds like fun."

I closed the door, and Lauren woke when I got back into bed. She kissed me, and then I crawled between her legs, and brought her to a screaming orgasm with my mouth before mounting her for a hard fuck, and another orgasm. She was smiling, and asked, "What brought that on my big stud? Not that I'm complaining."

"Your three roommates on the other side of the door inspired me. I wanted them all to feel jealous of you."

"They're back from the beach?"

"They're either on the other side of the door or in the other room masturbating."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.