17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We were off to a good start with Tim and me on the men's team, and Michelle and Carrie leading the girl's squad. I didn't know who else was good, but it would only take a few rounds to figure out who was who, and what they could do. The school had a deal with the golf course that we could practice, and play matches free. They even threw in free range-balls for us. I hope they could write it off or see some good publicity out of it. The only things that they didn't cover were carts. We had to walk in the matches, so we had to walk during practice.

We changed clubs, and went to our eight and then five-irons before practice was over for the day. Tim and I stayed after, and I grabbed my driver. I wanted to work on shaping my drives a bit to see if I could get more out of them. As I was working on my draw, Coach Safford came by with his clubs. I could see him watching me, but didn't stop to talk with him. I had some hooks that got away from me, but over all I was getting the hang of the draw, so I felt pleased.

Coach had set up behind me, and was watching us while hitting his nine-iron. When I finished my bucket I turned to watch him hit. Although he had a smooth swing, and hit it straight, it didn't go as far as my nine-iron. If you have a straight shot then you can always change clubs for the right distance. I told him that he had a good swing. I continued to watch, and Tim joined me. When he finished hitting his bucket of balls, I told him that we were going to the clubhouse to drink, and invited him to join us.

That he agreed to do so really surprised me, so we left and walked to the clubhouse together. He ordered a beer while Tim and I had Cokes. He said, "Guys, I've been coaching this team for a long time, and we've had some good players. After watching the team today, I think that we have a shot at having a great year."

"After playing with Tim, I think we have a good team. There could always be someone better out there, but we won't be a pushover for any other high school team."

Tim added, "I think we'll do well, but really look forward to having fun. After playing with Don, I know that we can have fun. If it gets too serious then I might as well leave and have football coach yell at me."

"I don't yell too much, and I think that a balance should exist between concentrating on the game, and enjoying the people and the golf course."

We finished our drinks, and said good-bye before I got in my truck to head home. We continued to practice on the range, pitching green, and putting green for the rest of the week before the first practice rounds the following week. I surfed over the weekend twice, Saturday with Rhonda, and Sunday with my friend Brent. The waves were good both days, and we all enjoyed the waves and the sun. It was disappointing when Susan told us that she had to do something with her family, so she missed out.

Monday was interesting, because we actually played a round of golf. There were twelve guys, so coach broke us up into three foursomes. We walked the course while he rode in a cart, and kept an eye on all of us. He split Tim and me up, but I was fine with that. Coach had me with Rick, Sean, and Noah. Sean was a junior while the other two were sophomores. I knew Sean from different classes, and I'd seen Rick at the club, but had never played with him. Noah was new to me, and I had never seen him before the first practice the week before.

As we approached the first tee, Sean said, "Age before beauty, Don you can go first."

While I took out my driver, I said, "Do you have a crush on the cute little boys?"

"Fuck you; I just didn't want to make a big production about deciding who went first."

"I know; I was just giving you shit. I'll take honors anyways, and go first."

This course had a big downhill par five with a big oak tree in the corner if anyone thought that they could be more aggressive. I tried out the draw that I'd been working on, and had the ball moving in the right direction to roll around the corner after it landed. When it landed, I got many 'nice shot' comments from the rest of them, as Coach sat in the cart, and smiled.

I'd never played the course before, so after the others had hit, I walked down to look for a distance marker. As I walked up to my ball, I stepped over a marker in the fairway that read "All you got." This was truly a par five. I took out my three-wood, and after the others had hit, I blasted one, as far as I could. For a second I thought that it might roll up to the green, but it stopped at the bottom of the slope. I counted the steps, as I walked to the hundred-yard marker for the next time I played the hole. It is easier for me to hit it exactly a hundred than try a sixty-two or seventy-eight yard shot. I hit a nice chip anyways, and tapped in for a birdie. Overall, it was not a bad way to start the season. Sean had a par along with Rick. Noah had a triple bogey.

The round continued, and I played well except for two holes. If you take away those two holes, I'd have been three over, but instead I was eight over. Both were, because I didn't know the course. I hit one out-of-bounds, and one in some water. Next time would be better. Sean was ten over without any penalty strokes or lost balls. Rick played bogey golf, and finished eighteen over. Noah was over a hundred, and I think he cheated on his score. He wouldn't be starting this year, but if he were new to the game, I'd see if he was teachable.

Tim shot four over for the low round of the day. We wouldn't normally play eighteen, but coach told us that he wanted us to see the course the way they had designed it to be played, and we had to let our parents know that we'd all be late for dinner. We finished in three and a half hours, because I wouldn't let the others waste time. To speed the game up, we played 'ready' golf. What that meant was I wouldn't stand around while they tried to read the green for ten minutes.

The girls only played nine holes, so Carrie and Michelle were gone when we got back to the clubhouse. I packed up, and headed home. We played nine holes the rest of the week with the coach switching foursomes each day. He wanted us to meet the rest of the team, and let us see each other's strengths and weaknesses. On Friday, I played with Tim, Sean, and a kid named Darren. I think that we represented the top four players on the team. We were playing the front nine, so I hit that same long draw around the corner. Tim gave me some shit about the great shot, and threatened to break my driver if I kept doing that. He was close, but didn't make it around the corner. He matched me on the next shot, and three of us were all at the one hundred yard stick with Darren sitting at the one-fifty yard marker.

It was pleasing to see that everyone in the group was using good course management skills, and playing shots that gave them good chances of hitting it close on the green. 'Drive for show, putt for dough' or so they say. A tap in putt counts the same as a three hundred yard drive, so getting a shot at a one putt to finish the hole is as important as the big drives. It is not as intimidating, but the scoring is the same.

Darren came in hot, and bounced it off the back of the green. The other three of us all hit the green, but not close enough to sink the birdie putt. There were three pars, and a bogey for the group. It was a great starting hole with enough space to start the round, but long enough to make it seem challenging. The hole didn't have any water or sand traps that came into play, so it was a good way to start the round. Tim beat me by two strokes, and I beat Sean by four strokes. Darren was four strokes behind Sean at thirteen over. Our fifth and sixth players tied at eighteen over. I wasn't sure how that stacked up against other teams, but to me, it was very respectable.

The girls had done the same thing, but played on the back nine. Carrie and Michelle played well, and there was a girl named Jody that beat them both by a stroke or two. We had a brief meeting, and coach told us that we'd done well, and to have a good weekend.

Saturday I surfed with Susan and Rhonda in the morning. In the afternoon, I met with Stick, and we played golf, but also talked about work. He was having fun hiring and training sales people. The two that they kept were doing well, and they were leading the pack. He'd finished the meeting with all the stores that would be receiving calendars and all but a handful, signed up to carry our filters. A couple of the owners even mentioned that they'd heard about our brand on the radio.

In two weeks, we had a week off for fall break, and he wanted me to go to Jacksonville to close a big HVAC company. They didn't have the boom in new construction like Bell Air had in Orlando, but Jacksonville is the largest city in the country in square miles, so they probably had some people who needed service on their units. After hearing all of that I told him to count me in on the trip.

Mom co-signed so I could have a credit card. She warned me about getting out of control, but wanted me to make all the business purchases with the card to help the accountant that was doing my quarterly tax stuff. Richard, my accountant, was a nice guy. He knew what he was doing, and completed all the paperwork for me. I was even able to deduct his fees, as a business expense.

Before the fall break, we played two matches, and won them both. There were usually one or maybe two golfers on a team that were strong and the rest were bogey golfers or worse. We had six that could break bogey golf, and the top five scores counted. Tim won the first match, and even though I beat him in the second match, a kid named Scott from Edgewater beat me. I was second both weeks. Our girls' team was in the same boat, ending up undefeated after the first two matches.

The second week in October we had a week off from school. I'm not sure why, I think that a hundred years ago kids in Alaska had to take a week off to help prepare their igloos for the winter, or something like that. Stick and I rode up to Jacksonville. It was a big city, and they had three big companies that took care of most of the air conditioner service and replacement. We provided them with the same dog and pony show that we had previously done. We had good names on our reference list, and it was easy to close all three companies. Stick was still dating Courtney's mom, Regina. I tried to pick up a lady at the hotel we stayed at, but at only seventeen, I didn't do too well. We were back in Orlando on Friday with the orders filled out. Jim Malone was happy, and thought that with three shifts going that we'd soon be maxing out capacity.

He was still a few months away from bringing the new factory on-line. With the expedited new sales, he planned to shift some production to the new plant, and cut the Florida plant back to two shifts. He was happy for the new business, and wanted to play golf on Sunday to have a meeting about future growth.

I made it home around four, and I felt somewhat surprised to see both Mom and Dad home. When Mom reminded me that they were going away for the weekend, I felt somewhat relieved. I remembered that they went away four times a year down to a place in Vero Beach. It was some kind of club or reunion. They had been going for as long as I could remember, but now we didn't need a babysitter as we did when I was little. I told them to have fun, and they were out the door by five. I checked the surf report, and they forecasted good waves all weekend.

When I called Rhonda, she said that she was in. I told her my parents were out-of-town, and she said that hers had gone away as well. I asked if she wanted to camp at the beach or stay at a hotel. She said that camping sounded as if it would be fun. She called Susan, and felt surprised when her parents agreed to let her go as well. Susan's surfboard was at Rhonda's house, so Rhonda picked her up to make sure that I didn't have to go there if my being there would scare the parents.

I told Dan that I was going to the beach in the morning, and would be back on Sunday afternoon. He looked happy, told me to have fun, and to call if I decided to come back early. My brother might be getting lucky this weekend. I went out, and got our six-person tent, stove and sleeping bags out. Next, I went to the store, and picked up some groceries. The last thing I packed was the cooking box that I'd gotten from my grandfather when he moved into the nursing home. After I placed everything in the truck with my surfboard, I set my alarm and went to sleep.

In the morning, the girls were ready and excited when I pulled in to pick them up. They were packing pillows when I remembered that I'd forgotten mine. Rhonda grabbed an extra one for me, and after getting everything put away, we headed to the beach. When we arrived, it was still early, so we went surfing first. We surfed until noon with each of us catching some good waves. Susan was doing better, and I was giving her tips on how to position herself, so she could make sure that she'd be in a better position to catch the waves.

When we finished surfing, we drove over to Jetty Park, and found an open site. We paid the fee before setting up camp. The young couple in the site next to us looked around college age. They watched us set up. I didn't blame them with the bikinis that the girls were wearing. I set up the tent over a tarp that I'd brought. There was a picnic table where I set up the kitchen, while the girls made the bed. Rhonda had a queen-sized air mattress that she used to lay out in her pool, and she'd brought it to give us some cushion to sleep on. They had been huffing and puffing while I put up the tent. We had some chairs that we set by the fire pit, and I rode over and bought some firewood, and more ice. It was just after two, and I was starving, so we ate lunch.

We said hello to our neighbors, whose names were George and Linda. They were off for the weekend from school at Florida Atlantic University. We wanted to surf some more, and the girls and I told them that we'd see them later. We just walked out to the beach, and paddled out. The waves weren't the best, but we were the only surfers out there. We worked with Susan to help her improve her skills, and then the three of us would have fun trying to out-paddle each other for the next wave. We hadn't done anything sexual except taking a shower in our bathing suits together or seeing each other change clothes. I was interested to see where the night might lead.

When we got out of the water, George and Linda were on the beach throwing a Frisbee. We put our boards down when George threw one to me, and then the five of us played for a while. If you want to know people better, it is a great way, because you don't feel forced into a conversation, but you feel free to talk when you feel like it. The throwing and catching of the disc keeps it from feeling awkward. Rhonda eventually said that she needed to rinse off, and we all stopped to go back to the campsite. We stowed our boards, and then went to the bathhouse for a shower. I was all alone on the men's side. It felt good to feel clean, and in a fresh cotton t-shirt. We were all hungry, so I started dinner. I started with getting a fire going in the fire pit. While it got hot, I started the Coleman stove with a pot of boiling water on it.

The girls came back, put everything away, and asked what was for dinner. I had stolen a couple of bottles of wine from the folks, and I gave them each a chair and a glass. Actually, it was a plastic cup, but you get the picture.

Susan said, "It's nice to have someone waiting on me."

Linda stopped in on the way back from the bathhouse, so the girls invited her to sit and have a glass of wine. So, she sat down and drank, while George got their hotdogs out for dinner. Linda called over to let George know that she was hanging out, and he walked over as well. At that point, I was glad that I'd brought three bottles.

The fire pit had a cooking grate that allowed us to raise or lower it for cooking over the fire. I had an iron grate from an old Weber grill that I put on top of that for cleanliness. I pulled out the steaks, so they could start heading toward room temperature before mixing up some cake mix in a bowl.

Rhonda asked, "What're you making? I was expecting hot dogs and chips."

"I went shopping last night. I told you that I'd take care of the food. Let me cook, and then just enjoy it."

"It looks great." she replied, and the others made comments of agreement.

After I seasoned the meat and shucked the corn, I pulled out some chips instead of making potatoes. To set up a Dutch oven, I pulled some coals out of the fire after getting them hot over the fire. I started with a stick of butter in the bottom, and then followed with some cherry pie filling from a can. Those ingredients were the only ones called for by the cake mix. I placed the lid on, and added more coals on top of the oven. The steaks went on the grill, and the corn went in the pot. George went to find their hot dogs, and put them on the grill as well. They had some Fritos, and brought them over after the girls offered for them to eat with us. I showed them the trick of lighting a Frito on fire. It burns, because of the corn oil in it.

The rib-eye steaks were great, and we had enough corn to share with the neighbors. Everyone loved the cobbler that I made, and I liked it that the girls cleaned everything up. George switched to beers, and when he came back asked if we wanted to get high. He held up a bag of pot, and I looked to see Susan and Rhonda shaking their heads, yes. In the past, I'd drunk with friends, and had friends that got high, but since I was usually heading home to the parents, I always passed. Since I was sleeping at the beach with friends, I thought I'd try it.

At first, it was a little harsh on my throat, and when I tried to hold it in, I started to cough a bit, but after a few tries I started to feel it. It was a nice feeling. We sat by the fire with our drinks, and enjoyed the evening. It was only ten or so when George and Linda went back to their site, and that was enough to push the girls to prepare for bed. We brushed our teeth with water at the site, and then got into the tent.

They had made one big bed for us all to share. Rhonda just watched me to see what my reaction was to the mattress covered by two sleeping bags, and a sheet on top. Three pillows were side by side. My reaction was to start taking off my clothes, and smiling at them. I was down to my underwear, and looked over to see them both in panties and a t-shirt.

I asked, "Do we want to sleep like this or should we sleep naked?"

Rhonda didn't say anything, but pulled her shirt over her head, and Susan followed her lead. When I dropped by boxers, I saw Susan lick her lips. I was glad that the tent was big, and even though I had to hunch a bit, I could still stand up. I was letting the girls choreograph what was going to happen, and Rhonda took Susan's hand, and led her to bed. Rhonda got on her back, and pulled Susan on top of her. They were kissing and rubbing on each other. I got on the bed, but didn't touch either of them. I didn't jack off, but slowly stroked my cock while I watched them. It was a beautiful sight even if there was only dim lighting from the moonlight filtering in.

After a few minutes, Rhonda pushed Susan down her body, and Susan started to work her way toward Rhonda's pussy. She moved her hand to invite me to kiss her face while Susan started to work down below. Rhonda had short dark hair, and a cute face. Her breasts were small, but not flat. Her body was hard and tanned. She didn't have any pubic hair. Susan was taller, and had a fuller figure. Her breasts were full, and hung nicely on her. She had the blonde hair and blue eyes that highlighted her pretty face. When she knelt before going down on Rhonda I saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair, but wasn't bald down below.

I started to kiss Rhonda, and used my right hand to play with her nipples. There was no hurry. We pleased Rhonda until she came, and then she asked us to stop. She had Susan take her place on her back, and then after Rhonda licked her for a minute, she said, "I want to watch you fuck her while she eats my pussy again."

I looked to Susan to see if she wanted me to 'fuck her', and she just nodded, as if Rhonda had already made the decision, so it was a done deal. Next, I got between her legs, and gave my already hard cock a few strokes to make sure it was ready. I leaned forward, and Rhonda reached out to guide me into her friend. After I entered her, Rhonda straddled Susan's face, and I could see a back and forth movement, as Rhonda rode her friend's face. It was hot, and it had been over a week without having sex, so I didn't last long. It was only about five minutes later that I let loose, filling Susan with my spunk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.