Will Trade for Young Donkey - Cover

Will Trade for Young Donkey

Copyright© 2014 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Noble woman is sold into slavery in the 16th century New World.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Lucia felt the muscles in her legs begin to burn as she turned her cart around and headed toward the other end of the mile long waterfront. Stealing a glance at the dreaded leather strap hooked to Lilly's belt, she cringed as Lilly noticed her doing so.

"Better keep up. I'm watching your tits."

The warning fell hard on Lucia's ears as she knew it was no idle threat. Bent over to facilitate her efforts, her big breasts hung almost straight down and kept their own complex but predictable movements as she trudged along. Bobbing and swaying in rhythm to her efforts, they were quick to betray her should she break her pace and swift punishment was sure to follow. The last two miles of her twelve hour day were the most brutal of a totally brutal daily regimen. It was the time reserved for the heaviest load and the fastest pace and there was no purpose to it except to toughen her up. The stronger she got, the more she could pull and the more she could pull the more lucrative it was for Lilly.

Her day began at precisely six in the morning when the big waterfront bell began ringing the hour. By the time the sixth bell rang she was required to be standing at attention at the end of her bed. Forced to stand perfectly still and thrust her breasts out as far as possible, she had to endure the humiliation as Lilly inspected her thoroughly, although it was much to Lucia's relief that she was never touched. Lilly seemed to have an aversion to any contact with her, be it vocal or physical. She had no aversion, however, to laying on the leather should Lucia's posture be anything less than perfect, especially should her breasts not be thrust out at far as possible.

Immediately thereafter she would be strapped and cuffed into her cart and the hard day began. The first stop would be at the stream which flowed into the ocean at one end of the waterfront where other slaves would quickly fill the first thirty gallon barrel of water for her to deliver to various places along the waterfront. Over time, the deliveries multiplied from one or two to almost two dozen and Lilly made sure the deliveries were made promptly, her leather strap ever ready to deliver it's fiery retribution should she not give her best effort and Lilly could always tell if she let up in the slightest.

Of course it didn't matter how many barrels of water she had to deliver. When that was over there was always something else. Bags of grain, salt, lumber, tools, anything that needed to go from one place to another. Lilly wasn't picky and she charged by the pound. At first, of course, Lucia could hardly pull even an empty cart, but Lilly had been relentless and ruthless in pushing her until now, six months later, she had worked her way up to three hundred pounds and if something had to go from one end of the waterfront to the other there was no time to waste. Lucia had to give it everything she had or face the consequences.

Delivering the other items to or from the stores, ships or warehouses wasn't as bad in a way as there was always a short rest while waiting for another slave to unload the goods, but in another way it was the worst. Time spent at the storefront meant time to be scrutinized up close and personal by everyone who passed bye, and being perpetually and publicly naked was more than Lucia could bear. It was as if every feature of her body had been designed to humiliate her and she couldn't decide which one humiliated her the most, her rounded buttocks, her abnormally large nipples or her oversized womanhood, and there was nothing she could do to hide any of them. Even her bush was a betrayal as it covered nothing and now, unrestrained by any clothing, it had grown long and was unusual in its own right, just more fodder for humiliating stares and comments. Being totally naked all the time was like a constant punch to the gut. It was worse than the work, worse even than what she would have to do at the end of every day.

It had begun on the second day after her arrival. Ordered into her belt, her wrists had no more than been cuffed behind her back before two old African women entered the room and methodically subdued her from each side before pushing her onto her bed on her knees. With one of them pulling her head back by her hair while the other shoved a long black object about the size of a large carrot down her throat, she immediately began gaging and retching, but one of the women began wiping her face with a cool cloth while the other began calming her with words.

"Don't you be worryin none now, Miss Lucia, you gonna be alright, you just gonna be suckin lotsa dick now and you gotsta be doin it right."

Waiting for more than the half hour it took for Lucia to finally adjust to the object and cease gagging, one of the old women produced a pair of primitive shears and began cutting Lucia's hair to only about an inch in length except for a handful at the very top which she gathered and tied up into a bundle before cutting it to about six inches, effectively giving her a very misplaced pony tail and one more reminder that she was a slave and thus subject to the whims of her owners.

She had spent the next three days with the dreaded object down her throat until she could easily tolerate its insertion and retraction with ease, save for some involuntary gulping sounds, which she could never learn to suppress. Lucia didn't know what "sucking dick" even was, but on the fourth day she found out as the two women arrived as usual early in the morning with three male African slaves who immediately undressed to reveal their large members before one of them sat on a stool and beckoned to her.

Assuming the worst, Lucia retreated to a far wall and became frozen with fear even though Lilly flew to an accelerating anger and began threatening her, but before the situation could evolve into drastic consequences for Lucia, one of the old black women wisely stepped in and saved her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.