I Like to Expose Myself for My Boyfriend
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I discovered that my boyfriend loves it when I expose my body to others; and so do I.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   PonyGirl   Exhibitionism  

Ethan undresses me in a bar

The first time that this happened was in one of the university bars on a Friday night. The place was crowded and buzzing. We had to stand against a wall; Ethan had his back to the wall and I was leaning back on him.

Ethan was holding his beer in his left hand and his right arm was round me. I was wearing a buttoned crop top with no bra and Ethan's hand had been on my bare stomach.

After a while Ethan's hand started wandering up and it wasn't long before he was caressing my left breast; right there in the crowded bar.

Ethan was making me feel sooo good.

One of our female friends came to talk to us and Ethan lowered his hand. As we talked his hand slowly went up, outside my top. Our friend stopped talking and her eyes were on my chest. I looked down and saw that 2 of the 4 buttons holding my top closed were open and Ethan was working on the third.

I looked at our friend and saw a big grin on her face.

Was Ethan really going to expose my tits in the crowded bar? The thought made my pussy get wet.

Ethan continued with undoing button 3 then started on the last one. My heart started pounding. Was this really happening?

It certainly was, the last button came undone and Ethan pulled the right side of my top over my tit exposing it to the whole bar.

By that time about half a dozen people around had noticed and a couple were egging Ethan on to finish the job.

Ethan cupped my right tit with his hand and put his glass down onto the nearby table.

I just stood there as Ethan gently pulled both sides of my top off my shoulders and down my arms. He left it hanging on my right arm – I had my drink in my right hand.

By then my nipples were rock hard and my pussy was dripping. I could feel my juices on the inside of my thighs.

I looked round and saw that we had a bit of an audience.

"What did you just say Claire?" I asked our friend, but neither of us could remember.

Ethan pulled me back against his front and cupped both my tits. I felt wonderful and asked him to take me back to my dorm room but he told me that he hadn't finished his drink. He let go of one tit and picked up his glass. He slowly finished his drink while his free hand played with my tit and nipple. He kept rubbing my nipple between his finger and thumb as Claire and quite a few other people watched.

When his glass was empty Ethan put it over my right tit and moved it around until all my tit was in the glass. It looked stupid, but sexy.

After a few comments from people (men) watching, Ethan removed the glass and we left. It wasn't until we were outside that Ethan let me put my top back on.

That was the first time that we'd done anything like that in public; but it certainly wasn't the last. Whenever we went out on an evening I always wore a top that didn't tuck in. I wanted Ethan to have easy access to my tits.

It was (and still is) quite common for Ethan to stand behind me and caress my breasts under my top. We've had quit a few people staring at us but so far, no one has complained to us.

In one busy bar one Saturday night Ethan pulled my top right up and off me. That went down well with the young men around us.

Taking my top completely off started to happen on an almost regular basis. What's more it was usually followed by Ethan playing with my nipples and giving our audience a good show. Each time I got so horny that I almost dragged Ethan out of the bar and we went somewhere quiet so that he could fuck me silly.

Things progressed from just me getting topless. I started wearing micro skirts that were what I call 'easy drop' (Ethan calls them 'get 'em off quick' skirts), ones with just a zip, or just one button; and more importantly, loose fitting so that as soon as the one fastener was undone the skirt would hit the floor. Ethan bought me 6 skirts like that; he says that I can't have enough of them.

When Ethan first unfastened the one fastener on my skirt in pub I became an even bigger hit with Ethan and our impromptu audiences. To have my pussy on display as well as my tits was the guaranteed successful foreplay to a great night's fucking. It certainly got me wanting to be fucked as soon as I was exposed.

It didn't stop with Ethan getting me naked in bars, he's usually behind me when he does it and he's started fingering me while we're being watched. It makes me sooo horny and I always open my legs a bit so that he has easy access to me.

One time after Ethan had got me naked in a pub we left the pub with me still naked and carrying my skirt and top. Just as we got outside a policeman and police woman were walking passed. The policeman grinned but the police woman told me to get dressed otherwise I'd get locked-up. A couple of men that had followed us out of the pub told her to stop being a miserable bitch and that no one was upset or complaining but she still made me get dressed. All the time the policeman just looked at me with a grin on his face.


Ethan invites others to undress me in a bar

The first time that this happened shocked me a bit; but not for long. We were in one of the crowded uni bars late one Friday night and Ethan had his arm round me and he was caressing one of my nipples under my top. Some of his mates came up to us and started talking. Most of them could see what Ethan was doing and were looking at my chest.

After a while Ethan said,

"Okay, I can tell that you want to see what I'm doing to Sophie. One of you undo her top so that you all can see?"

My eyes opened wide but my pussy tingled as 4 hands reached forward.

"One of you." Ethan said.

I looked down and saw 2 hands move to the buttons on my top. They slowly fumbled their way to opening the 3 buttons then backed away.

"Take her top off then." Ethan said.

"Wow, Ethan's actually going to let him do it." I thought.

My nipples were already hard but they started to throb a little. So did my clit.

My top was pushed off my shoulders leaving one tit covered by Ryan's hand and the other totally exposed. Ryan let go of me and took my drink from my hand. As I put my arm down my top slipped off and fell on the floor. I was left wearing only my little skirt and my shoes.

"Who wants to take Sophie's skirt off?" Ryan asked.

Another pair of hands came forward and the fastener at my hip. I had to breathe in to let the hands undo the hook then the zip. Then I felt the freedom.

All of Ethan's mates were staring at me, and so were some other people nearby; but no one was complaining or call me names.

I got wetter.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably only seconds, the conversations started again and everyone continued like there was nothing out of the ordinary – except that I was naked in the bar – again.

After about half an hour Ethan and I left with me carrying my skirt and top and rushing back to my room. Not that we were bothered about being seen, it was that we both wanted to fuck on my bed.

Ethan's got men to undress me in bars a few times since then. Most times have been in town and I've had to get dressed before leaving. I remember this one time when he invited an old man to strip me. The poor old dear was a bit reluctant at first but with Ryan's assurance and encouragement he came over and did the deed. I think that I made that old man's day that night, especially when I leaned forward and pressed one of my tits into his face for a few seconds.

I said that I had to get dressed before we left the pubs, but one time Ethan dragged me outside, still naked, and straight into one of the taxis that was waiting outside. You should have seen the taxi driver's little bearded asian face. I don't know how we managed to get back to the dorm without crashing because every time that I looked his eyes were in the mirror looking at me as Ethan and I made-out in the back.


In the Denim Shop

Ethan getting me naked in public isn't just restricted to bars. One Saturday when we were in town we went passed a little shop that just sold Denim clothes. One of the mannequins in the window was wearing a mini, bib pinafore dress and I happened to say that I liked it.

Ethan's immediate reaction was to take me inside and select a few for me to try on. He promised to buy me whichever one that I liked best.

With 4 dresses over my arm we went looking for the changing room. It didn't take long because the shop was so small that it only had one changing room; and that was a curtain across one corner. It was anything but private.

There were mirrors on the 2 walls and the curtain formed the third side of the triangle. The thing was, the curtain was only just wide enough and you had to spend a few seconds getting it just right.

Of course Ethan wanted to watch me get changed, which meant that the curtain was half open and I was exposed to half the shop.

That didn't bother me and I knew that Ethan wouldn't mind. After all, I was getting new clothes out of it and there was every chance that I would be getting a pleasurable evening as well.

I was naked within seconds and putting the first dress on. It was nice, but didn't feel like 'me'. I'd fully opened the curtain to be able to spin round to see the full effect of the dress. Ethan had stood back to get a better view.

He wasn't the only one getting a good view.

A man was looking through some jeans on a rack right outside the changing room and I bet that he didn't know which pair of jeans he'd just looked at.

I didn't close the curtain as I started to take the dress off and try the second one on. As I pulled the second dress on I looked at Ethan, and for the other man. I wanted to make sure that he was getting a good show.

That one man had become three men, all fumbling with something on the clothes rack.

The second dress looked horrible, and came straight off.

The third one was 'interesting'. It didn't have a bib, all it had was one inch wide 'suspenders' going up the front, over my tits then shoulders, crossing over on my back and down to the skirt at the back.

We both liked that one but neither of us could think of anywhere where I could wear it without getting arrested. Maybe I could wear it with a short, thin tank top; maybe a see-through one with the 'suspenders' covering my nipples when it was necessary.

The fourth dress was quite interesting as well; the bib part was only wide enough to cover my nipples until I moved. As soon as I did the dress would move one way or the other and a nipple would pop out of the side. The other thing about it was that it had button fastenings at both sides. Without them being fastened the dress would stay in place because of the straps going over my shoulders; but the sides flop over revealing my naked hips and upper legs.

Ethan had to put his hands in and caressed my pussy for our audience.

Ethan bought the third and fourth dresses for me. He said that the fourth one would be ideal for stripping me in crowded pubs.

I got wet(ter) when he told me that part.


The Naked Village Walk

In bed one night, after we had fucked ourselves silly, I told Ethan that one of my fantasies was to walk through a town wearing only high heels.

Ethan smiled and said,

"How about this Saturday."

"Err yes, sure, what have you got in mind?"

Ethan told me what he was thinking. As he told me the anticipation got me all excited. We fucked again before going to sleep.

That Saturday I packed a bag with a couple of dresses and some hair bands and we got the bus to a large village on the outskirts of town. From the centre we walked to one end and found a field with an open gate. As we went into the field the anticipation was amazing. I had butterflies in my stomach and my pussy was gushing. I wanted to jump on Ethan right there and then but he wouldn't let me. He said that he'd seem a haystack in a field at the other end of the village and that he'd fuck me there.

I got naked apart from my heels (easy because I was only wearing a dress), quickly put my hair up and walked to the road. The plan was that Ethan would walk about 15 yards behind me carrying my clothes in the bag. If a problem arose he would run up and give me one of my summer dresses so that I could quickly slip on.

My heart was pounding and my pussy throbbing as I started walking along the road towards the houses.

My first contact with other people was a car coming out of the village. The driver honked his horn and kept going.

Then it was the postman. He just grinned and kept on with his job.

The road turned a corner and within seconds there were quite a few people walking about. Most ignored me but some stared as I passed them by. One old lady was muttering something but I wasn't listening.

My heart was still pounding and my pussy was still gushing. I could feel my juices running down the inside of my legs.

As I got closer to some shops a couple of lads on bikes stopped and stared.

"Why haven't you got any clothes on?" One of them asked.

"It's a sunny day." I stupidly replied.

They kept watching me as I kept walking. People were going into and coming out of the shops. Most ignored me either because they didn't see me or they were too embarrassed to look; but a few did look.

I stopped outside one shop and looked in the window for a few seconds before walking on. Fuck, I was so nervous and so turned on. My inner thighs were so wet. The more people that looked at me the wetter I got.

I came to the end of the shops and continued passed houses. Less people were about and I got a little less nervous. Eventually I passed the last of the houses and I was out in the countryside.

Ethan caught up with me as we got to a gate into a grassy field. We climbed over the gate and went behind a dilapidated old farm shed. I'm not sure which of us wanted to get Ethan's trousers off quicker. I know that I really needed his cock pounding in and out of my pussy.

Eventually our desires subsided and we used a full pack of tissues to clean ourselves up. As Ethan put his trousers back on I put on my dress, let my hair down and tidied myself up. We walked back to the bus stop, hand in hand, and very happy.

We never did make it to that haystack.

On the bus we talked about how it had gone. I was really pleased but Ethan thought that we could go one better. He wouldn't tell me how, or where. He said that he wanted to think about it some more before he said anything.

I had visions of me walking naked through town on a busy Saturday afternoon.


Body Paint Sports Clothes

One of my dorm friends is studying Art and she was looking for some girls to have their bodies painted. She was telling everyone that the girls could wear a thong – just as long as they didn't mind it getting painted.

When she saw me she said,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.