Wet Paint
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Hambone Jones

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can Mo Harrington's relationship with Jed Harrington survive the death of his one true love?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Jed opened his eyes to the morning sun streaming through the great room window. The fire's embers had long ago cooled and he felt the pains of his age when he struggled to rise from the chair, where he had passed out last night, to go to the bathroom.

After Jed finished brushing his teeth and splashing water on his face he put on a heavy sweater got two cans of Heineken from the refrigerator opened one and put the other in his pocket and headed for the beach just beyond the dunes outside the front door. The North end of Virginia Beach was devoid of any commercial activity. There was a vast expanse of sand, water and wild grasses that grew on the dunes. Jed aimed north feeling the cold wind on his face as he consumed his beer and tried not to remember. When he finished his first beer he opened the one from his pocket and turned to go back to the cottage fearful he might run out of beer before he got there. He accepted that today would be no better than yesterday and had already surrendered to the pain. He had tried last night to drink himself beyond remembering and it had not worked any better than all the times before but it did offer a respite and numbed his feelings managing to take the edge off the pain. Without the help of the scotch he might not be able to bear it. There were times in the past that he felt like this when he had almost let the pain win.

After opening another beer upon his return he started a fire in the fireplace then scrambled four eggs and made two pieces of toast. As he ate and drank another beer Sam returned.

It was his freshman year and he had pledged Sigma Chi Fraternity and it was at a party at the fraternity house after the football game against Maryland that he saw her walk into the bar in the basement of the fraternity.

"Well Mr. Harrington what have you got to say for yourself this time?"

_"Sam what the hell are you doing here why aren't you in Williamsburg?"

"Since Mohammad won't come to the mountain and all that stuff I bring the mountain to Charlottesville."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"What it means exactly is that I have been trying since that fall social in eleventh grade to get you interested in me Jed Harrington but they wouldn't let me in St. Christopher's because I'm a girl so now I've swallowed all my pride and I've followed you to the University of Virginia and I'm staking my claim to you right here and now."

"You're doing what?"

"Jed don't make me beg, I want you to kiss me is that so hard to understand."

And kiss her he did.

After that night they were inseparable. He was handsome and smart and she was beautiful and smart. They ate together, they studied together, they walked to and from class together, they drank together the only thing they didn't do was sleep together and they were in love and most surely had been since that single dance at St Catherine's. They were both still virgins and were each afraid to broach the subject. As a freshman female Sam had to live in a dorm and males were not allowed above the lobby area which was not the case in the men's dorms. One weekend in October Jed's roommate went home to Atlanta and they had the room to themselves.

Saturday afternoon they hung out with friends at the Corner drinking beer and having the silly fun of the young. Afterward they went to Jed's room for privacy. "I had a lot of fun today. That Jack is crazy. Do you believe all that shit about him going to Sun Valley and getting a job as a bar tender at a resort when the only thing he knew how to mix was pouring bourbon in a glass with ice? And all the girls who worked there that he made out with especially that girl from University of Wisconsin with those tits the size of milk buckets."

"I do know he took second semester off his sophomore year and went to Sun Valley so maybe he did the rest too. Who knows about the girls but I don't think you could make up that story about her almost smothering him with her tits. Remember it was winter time in Idaho."

"Well let's make it winter time in Charlottesville," Sam said and pulled Jed onto his bed next to her. "It's been three weeks since you kissed me that first night so what do you say we cut out the dicking around and get this done?"

"Are you serious Sam? I mean I want to but I want you to be sure."

"Jed I've been sure since the first time I laid eyes on you. You will be the first and only now kiss me but first remove my clothes."

"Sam you are serious?"

"Of course I am Jed I want you to do it so I can feel each piece being taken from my body by someone else and I want that someone to be you."

She got up and stood by the bed facing him. Jed pulled the sweater over Sam's head and dropped it in a chair and with his hands shaking a little he unbuttoned her blouse revealing her fully packed pale blue lace bra. He dropped the blouse with the sweater and moved around to the zipper on her skirt. He undid the single button on the waistband and lowered the zipper. With a little nudge the skirt fell to the floor and Jed was staring at Sam's beautiful ass covered only in pale blue lace. It was all he could do to resist grabbing her with both hands. Sam stepped out of the skirt and with a practiced movement flipped the skirt with her right foot onto the pile of her clothes before she kicked off her shoes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.