Caught in a Snowstorm - Cover

Caught in a Snowstorm

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The snowstorm was expected but it was not expected to strand children in schools and on school buses. It was not expected to strand thousands of motorists on snow clogged highways. Alice's plans were all ruined and then she meets a tall, muscular stranger who upsets her neat orderly existence. The windows in her station wagon get fogged up in a hurry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie  

The first thing that Alice did as soon as the tow truck dropped her off in front of her house was to try to run up the driveway so she could call the school on the land line and find out about her two little darlings. That was not a good move, because about halfway up the solidly iced hard surface, her feet went out from under her and she found the sudden shock of her heart-shaped sinful backside coming into hard contact with the unforgiving ice.

The sharp pain reminded her of youthful punishments for being a naughty girl and she knew it was justice of an accidental kind that she so richly deserved. She limped up to the front door and unlocked it with shaking fingers. The shaking was from the bitter cold and not from any sense of foreboding or women's intuition. The school phones were busy but she persevered and kept re-dialing until a tired teacher's voice responded.

"This is Miss Ames. I cannot stay on the line too long because there are a lot of parents calling. Your two children are sitting right her in front of me and they are playing games with their friends. I am afraid you cannot come to the school because of our insurance liability and will just have to wait like the others for the roads to clear and we can transport them home safely on the school buses. That will probably not be until tomorrow providing the weather clears and the roads are safe for travel."

Alice hung up feeling totally inadequate and powerless to even help her own offspring. On the positive side, she knew both of her children were quite happy to be with their friends and away from parental guidance. She lazily shed all of her wet clothes making a beeline for the walk-in shower and the soothing warmth of hot water and her imported body-wash. She felt Doctor Rex's stuff oozing out of her cavity and down the inside of her long lean legs. It felt so strange because her husband had deprived her of liquid deposits for many years using condoms in all of her openings. He told her it was for contraception but she didn't think that was the real reason. She sort of suspected he was sleeping with his female employees at every opportunity and feared passing along some kind of STD to his life partner in a way that would expose his depraved infidelity.

Her little one-off with Doctor Rex was just the thing she needed to boost her confidence without any entanglements of messy affairs and tearful regrets. It was a shame because the touch of his lips and the skillful use of his fingers and shaft on her private parts woke up memories of a time in her life when her need for sexual exploration was her primary focus.

She came out of the shower stark naked and looked at her reflection in the full length mirror. She smiled at her image seeing that her body was still in tip-top shape and ready for any challenge. It was true that her nipples were not as perky but she had the excuse of giving birth to two children and nursing them both just like Cosmopolitan told her was the best way to prepare them for life. She remembered their little teeth at her nipples just like Doctor Rex's tongue had worried them to full arousal inside the steamy confines of her sex-saturated station wagon. It was hard to believe it was only a few hours ago that he was fully planted deep inside her womanhood.

Silently, she walked over to the dresser and felt underneath her everyday panties to reach the broad black leather belt that had belonged to her dead father. She brought it up to her nostrils and inhaled the heady scent. It reminded her of her youthful passion and the way her father had tried his best to bring her sensuous instincts under control. Of course, he failed, but she loved the fact he made the attempt and showed his love by disciplining her sinful flesh. He would have been mortified to discover how deeply she was affected by his spirited spanking. She hid her pleasure under a disguise of phony contrition and tearful obedience to his instructions. Her mother stayed far away from the bedroom when she was being instructed and never interfered fearing her husband's wrath on her own bottom.

Alice took her position at the end of the king-sized bed bending forward far enough that her buttocks jutted out over the high wooden rail like sacrificial offerings to an angry God. She pushed two pillows under her head so she could see her spread cheeks in the mirrors angled at the side and the end of the bed. She had arranged them just for this purpose on more than one occasion. Her tummy was turning over with heated anticipation. Her elbows were planted on the mattress and she swung the belt in her right hand hard into her other palm to hear the sound of the leather slapping against female flesh and feel the bite of the leather on her skin.

She had to bite her lips as she suffered her first mini-orgasm before she even started the ritual.

With a well-practiced rhythm of her right arm, she brought the thick belt down again and again on her defenseless flanks watching the red stripes blossom out like roses in an early spring. A major orgasm overtook her and she had to pause for a moment but then she took up the count yet again and finished the entire exercise.

Alice pulled up her foreign-made silk panties and rubbed the soothing cream on the back of her legs where the belt had wandered deliciously in her frenzy. She felt a lot better now and knew her self-administered penance was the right medicine to make her sense of guilt and shame dissipate into thin air.

She was whole again.

She was a "good girl", not one who sucked the cocks of random UPS deliverymen with sweaty muscles. She was most certainly, not a girl who surrendered her pussy to strangers in her own car in the middle of a snowstorm.

"Ringgg! Ringgg!" the phone in the hall was almost jumping off the hook. It was either her trouble-making mother-in-law or the school calling with information about her children.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.