Caught in a Snowstorm
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The snowstorm was expected but it was not expected to strand children in schools and on school buses. It was not expected to strand thousands of motorists on snow clogged highways. Alice's plans were all ruined and then she meets a tall, muscular stranger who upsets her neat orderly existence. The windows in her station wagon get fogged up in a hurry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie  

The handsome, well-dressed stranger had warmed her flesh and her bones and stopped her teeth from chattering but now Alice was filled with guilt over the fire of passion ignited deep down inside her private places. It was there, of that there could be no denial, she was trembling a bit but not from the cold. Alice wondered if the tall, muscular Rex would conclude she was waiting for him to make the first move in the "Kabuki Theatre" of give and take inside her stranded station wagon. She knew that her logic told her it was the wrong thing to do but her "taken for granted" reproductive system was craving for attention no matter how wrong her brain told her it would be. She started to justify her weakness by using the crisis situation as an excuse.

The fire between her legs was so demanding that she accepted the silly premise that if she did allow this strange male to stretch her pulsating womanhood with his unseen manly equipment, it would be the fault of the terrible storm around them and the danger of being stranded on the highway. That sounded so much better than to admit she wanted it badly and was willing to take almost any risk to see it finalized.

She could feel the muscles on his strong arm and the power in his barrel chest resting across her heaving breasts. Alice had both of his hands in hers hoping that she might be able to guide them to the spot she wanted them rather than offering up her entire body as a free exploration zone. She looked up at his face which was scant inches from her lips and saw him lean forward to touch her mouth with his like it was the most natural thing in the world. It felt so right that she didn't hesitate to open her lips and allow him entry to her inner core revealing the extent of her moral decay.

Doctor Rex removed his hands from hers and began to explore her twin nipples with a knowing touch not unlike a trained masseur arousing them to the highest possible state of anticipation. When he was finished with that area of sensitivity, he quickly moved down to below her waistline and became acquainted with her gyrating mound and her heated slit. She closed her legs around his hand trapping it like a scout captured on a mission to take new territory. His other hand was suddenly on her bottom. It seemed like a million years since a male hand was roaming about on her bottom with a nefarious intent. It was a bit scary and yet she welcomed it like a familiar stranger coming home again.

Alice could hear her lungs laboring under the stimulus and she knew some shameful drool had formed at the corners of her slack and partially open mouth. Her juices had already dampened her fancy French undies and even drenched her control-top panty-hose leaving a little puddle of her liquids right on the closely knit fabric.

When she moved sideways to allow her car companion to reach new areas of flesh that needed attention, she felt him slide one hand inside her panty-hose and her undies in the rear and slowly make its way down the crack of her backside until the tip of one finger anchored right into her puckered brown eye just like making a ship snug in a safe harbor. She started to wiggle and squirm like a silly schoolgirl making god-awful whimpering noises that seemed most inappropriate for a woman of her breeding and position.

The last time she had been treated like this was back in college when the two brothers on the football team made a sandwich of her willing flesh and laughed at her attempts to escape their front and back action. She was one-on-one with Rex but she felt so overwhelmed it seemed like she was hopelessly outnumbered on the field of lust.

His unlubricated finger managed to find a purchase inside her anus and he tried to widen the beachhead into a full scale invasion when her aggravating cell-phone rang with an insistent ring that jettisoned any thought of ignoring it.

"Hello, is this Alice? Alice, it is me, dear, Mrs. Donovan, your mother-in-law. You never called me back, dear. Your husband called me from San Francisco to let me know his flight landed safely. He told me he couldn't get through to you on either the house phone or your cell phone. I hope you didn't go out into this horrible storm. Are the children still at home?"

All of this registered in her brain as Rex's finger slipped inside her gut all the way to the last knuckle. She did her best to disguise her choking joy and answered her unwelcome caller.

"Thank you so much for calling, Mama Donovan. The children are in school and they will stay there until the storm is over. I think that is for the best because the roads are no place for anyone right now. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it all the way down to the conference center and am stuck on an exit of the interstate. There are tow trucks on the way and I am sure I will be able to get back home shortly. My cell phone battery is low and that is probably why Jack was unable to get through."

She could almost hear the snort in Maude's derisive grunt. She was glad they were only on the telephone because she would probably have throttled her. She cut her mother-in-law's questions off with a reference to "battery" and turned the cell phone volume down to vibrate only.

Rex's finger inside her brown eye was vibrating with a different frequency. It was perfectly calculated to heighten the sensitivity of her clitoris and when his other hand started to rub her right on the entry to her "G-Spot", she purred like a little kitten. It must have inflamed Doctor Rex to further action because the next thing she knew his bullet-headed business was knocking on her front door like a salesman with a determined agenda and a quota to fulfill. Her panty-hose was shredded because Rex was too impatient to wait for adjustment. Her undies had weathered the storm of his desire and were still entangle around her left ankle which was firmly lodged against the station wagon roof.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.