Dual
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sixty years in the future, with humanity on the brink of extinction, the last hope may be one fifteen year old girl.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Big Breasts   Transformation  

As the dual girl slept, her dreams were plagued with erotic images. Row after row of naked girls lay before her. The line was never ending, threatening to overwhelm her.

During the night, Nurse Jenny stayed by Lisa's side. Ten times, when she saw precum, she stroked Lisa off and collected the ejaculate in a flask. Only three times did this wake the blonde up.

Twice, Lisa was awoken to someone riding her cock. The first time was only an hour or two after she had gone to sleep. The sun was still up, though low in the sky.

Her mom was on top of her. She was completely naked, as was her custom when she slept. This was not really a surprise, as Lisa knew her mother wanted a second child. "Mom, what about inbreeding?" she whispered.

Melanie closed her eyes and rocked slowly on the erection. "I talked to the doctor. She said there is only a great risk if the incest is over several generations." She let out a gasp as her daughter came. "Oh yes! Thank you, honey."

The other time was in the wee hours. Her nurse was riding her cock. She was still wearing her white nurse's dress, covering up what was going on underneath.

When she saw that her charge was awake, Jenny smiled shyly. "I hope you don't mind," she whispered.

"Not at all; you've earned it," Lisa whispered back.


Lisa woke at 5am, well before sunrise. She supposed that since she went to bed so early, it was no surprise. She laid on her back and felt the throb of her erection on top of her. Nurse Jenny was seated beside her, gently dozing.

Suddenly, her cell phone went off. It was charging on the table by her bed. She saw on caller ID that it was her friend Jackie.

The ringing startled the napping Jenny.

Lisa answered it, "Hi, Jackie."

"You're not going to believe this, but what happened to you, it's happened to me."

"You mean you have a..."

"Just like yours."

The blonde remembered what Dr. Betzler had said. "We shouldn't talk on the phone. Wait five minutes, and then come over here. Call me when you're at my door. I don't want to wake the house."

Lisa disconnected the phone and sat up.

"What's wrong?" asked the nurse.

"Jackie says that she's got a penis too."

Jenny pulled out her cell phone. "I need to tell the doctor."

Still naked, Lisa went down stairs and found the number to Officer McKee's cell.

"Hello, this is Lisa Presser. My friend, Jackie Larcher, from two doors down, is coming over. Please let her through your barricade.

"Thank you very much."

She sat down at the kitchen table, and waited for Jackie.

After about two minutes, Lisa's cell buzzed again. She hurried over and let her friend in.

From the street light outside her house, she could see the evidence of a penis sticking out, holding up her jumper skirt in front. She wasn't sure if the police outside noticed, as the lighting wasn't that great, and Jackie was walking fast.

"I don't want to wake up the house," whispered Lisa as she closed the door. "Let's go upstairs."

Nurse Jenny was waiting in the bedroom. "Dr. Betzler said that I should confirm that you have a penis as well, Ms. Larcher."

The brunette hesitated.

"Come on," jibed Lisa. "You made me show you mine. Now, you show me yours."

Jackie blushed and pulled the school jumper off, over her head. Sure enough, Jackie was sporting an erect penis. While not identical to Lisa's, Jackie's cock was very similar in size and dimension.

"Do you suppose that you transmitted your hermaphroditism to Jackie?" asked Jenny.

"That would be my only guess," said Lisa.

Jenny looked a bit panicked. "You don't suppose it will happen to me, do you? I haven't been to sleep yet, so it's possible..."

The blonde shrugged. "We don't have enough information yet."

Lisa looked speculatively at her friend. "Nurse, do you mind if Jackie and I have some privacy? I need to talk to her. You know; dual girl stuff."

Jenny nodded, "Of course." She turned and left the room.

"At least your tits did grow like mine," said Lisa."

"Actually, I did grow a cup. I'm going to need new bras."

"At least you didn't grow five cup sizes like I did."

Jackie laughed. "Yeah, that would make me real top-heavy."

Lisa smiled at friend. "I assume you've already masturbated."

Jackie nodded, "Twice."

"Isn't that incredible?"

"It's amazing! It's so different from what I'm used to," said Jackie.

"Just wait until you do a girl. It's going to blow your mind.

"Speaking of which, I want to be your first."

The brunette's jaw dropped. "Do you think you can get pregnant?"

"I don't see why not. Dr. Betzler said all my girl parts were normal. I was afraid I'd never get a chance to use it again."

Jackie scratched her chin. "I guess with your penis up front, the best way to do you is from behind."

"Principal Archer called it 'doggie-style'," said Lisa.

Her friend gaped, "You fucked the principal?"

Blushing the blonde nodded.

"But she's so old!"

"She grew up when males and sex were everywhere. She really missed it. I can understand that."

Jackie gestured at her classmate. "Bend over, already. My balls feel like they are about to burst."

"Mine too. Say, that gives me an idea."

Lisa walked over to the bedroom door. Jenny was waiting outside.

"Dr. Betzler said she was on her way. She'll be here in half an hour."

"That's great," said Lisa. "Could you come in here, please?"

The nurse nodded and entered the room.

"I was wondering, Ms. Sparks, how would you like another chance at getting pregnant?"

Fear flashed across her face. "You mean both of you..."

Lisa shook her head. "No, just me; Jackie will be doing me from behind."

The nurse thought for a moment. "I guess so. The first time with you was so nice. I almost had an orgasm."

"This time, I'll do my best to see that you have one for real."

The pink-haired nurse stripped off her dress, showing her nude body for the first time. Her trimmed pubic hair was also pink.

Jackie stared. "Is pink your natural hair color?" she asked.

Jenny blushed. "No, it's not. The group I usually have sex with liked my hair so much they talked me into dying my pubes as well."

Both dual girls' erections were both twitching and precum was dribbling off the tip. "Lay down on the bed," ordered Lisa.

The nurse readily complied and spread her legs wide.

"Let me get inside her first," said the blonde. "Then you can get inside me."

Jackie nodded in agreement.

As she slid her cock into the nurse, she bit her lip, trying to hold back. When Jackie entered her she cried out. "Oh my God!"

Jackie herself was too preoccupied to notice the exclamation.

"What's wrong?" asked Jenny.

"This is incredible! To feel both of you, at the same time; I can't describe it! It's, it's ... Aaah!"

Lisa felt her cock explode, shooting load after load of cum into the nurse's womb. She came about a dozen times, before she pulled out. Her cock was limp for the first time since she woke up the day before.

Nurse Jenny was completely covered in cum. "I need to take a shower," she said, as she headed to the nearest bathroom.

Jackie had come into Lisa as well, but with less explosive results.

Lisa looked down and saw that limp, her cock was much smaller, but still hung between her legs, halfway to her knees.

Jackie looked down at her friend, who was sprawled on the bed. "I guess that fucking and being fucked at the same time was intense."

"Oh yes! You've got to try it, Jackie."

The brunette looked at the bathroom door. "I'll have to try to convince Jenny to do it again."

Lisa panted, "It may take a few minutes for me to get ready. I think my balls are completely empty."

Nurse Jenny was more than willing to have another round.

It took Lisa ten minutes to regain her erection.

With everyone ready, they went at it again. This time, Jackie was in the middle.

The brunette moaned in pleasure as Lisa slid into her.

"See what I mean?" said Lisa.

"God yes!" she cried. "To feel you both at the same time. It's ... Aaah!" In a replay, Jackie fired load after load of cum into the nurse.

Jenny stood up, soaked. "I guess it is back to the showers for me," she sighed.

As she closed the bathroom door, there was a knock on the hallway one. It was Melanie.

"Lisa, are you okay? I heard a scream."

"I'm fine, mom. We've just had a new development."

Lisa opened the door, revealing the new occupant.

"Jackie? You're here? And you're ... you're..."

"A dual girl, like Lisa," she finished.

Lisa's mother was about to ask some cliché question, but stopped herself. "I suppose, like Lisa, you woke and just found it there."

Jackie nodded.

"Does Dr. Betzler know about this?"

"I've been on the phone with her," said Jenny, as she exited the bathroom. "She should be here any minute." She hurriedly put back on her white nurse's dress.

Just at that moment the doorbell rang.

Sure enough it was the doctor, with another two women.

Suddenly self-conscience in front of strangers, the two dual girls pulled back.

"Ladies, I'd like you to meet Andrea Strange, with the Science News Web, and Dr. Veronica Decker, with the Department of Health and Human Services."

All the other ladies flinched. HHS had taken a big hit with the way they treated the last males.

Dr. Betzler continued. "I decided that it would be better to go to the feds, rather than have the feds come to us. I met with Ms. Strange then took her with me to my meeting with Dr. Decker.

The short and stout HHS agent cleared her throat. "The last thing we want to do is repeat the mistakes of the past. The most important thing we want is to figure how this amazing ... event happened. Surely you can see the importance of that."

The two girls and Melanie nodded.

Rebecca Styles, who had spent the night, stepped up. "I am the legal representative for these young ladies, Ms. Lisa Presser and Ms. Jackie Larcher, and any other girl discovered with this condition. If you want to take my clients anywhere, I demand that you allow their mothers and me to accompany them."

Jackie whispered to Lisa. "My mother is still asleep. She doesn't know anything about what happened."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.