The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 37: Megan, At Last

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37: Megan, At Last - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

That’s Amore

Sunday Afternoon, March 7, 1976

“I didn’t invite you here to look at my records,” she said. “Why don’t you pull those curtains closed, and come here?”

She had taken off all her clothes, and was standing at the entrance to the kitchen / bedroom area. Behind her she had turned on the bedside lamp that we had bought in. I went to the French doors, locked them, and pulled the curtain closed. Meanwhile, she had put a record on the turntable, and turned off the light in the living room.

“Bed,” she commanded as the music started to swirl.

“What’s that piece?” I asked.

“Smetana, Die Moldau,” she answered. “But I didn’t invite you here to discuss nineteenth century Czech composers, either.”

She pulled back the covers on the bed, and lay down. I wasted no time, and got in next to her. For some reason, I looked at the clock on the bedside cabinet; the time was 1:50 p.m. The bed was narrow, we had to lie on out sides, and Megan had her arms around me so I didn’t roll out of the bed. I could feel the warmth of her breasts pressing against my chest, her lips smooth and moist on mine. There was no rush, we kissed softly; Megan covered my face and neck with her wet kisses; I did the same, kissing her lips, cheeks, neck and shoulders.

I could feel her hands on my back, rubbing, moving down to my arse. I caressed one lovely breast, flicking my thumb over her hard, erect nipple. I dipped my head lower so I could lick and suck. As I nuzzled one luscious boob Megan put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me harder against her. After a while, she pushed me away from her, and rolled over on her back. I moved over her, my face between her breasts, my mouth and tongue alternating between each one.

After I had licked and sucked each nipple for a while, Megan pulled my arms, indicating that she wanted me to slide up, so our faces were together. As my body moved up, I felt my knob first push against her pussy, and then I felt the warm moisture of her vagina around my prick as I entered her. I paused, looking at her.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked, worried that she may have thought we were going too far.

“No way, don’t you dare stop! Keep going, make love to me,” she said softly, as she wrapped her legs around mine.

She pulled my face down to hers, and we kissed as we slowly made love. There was nothing hurried or frantic, no furious pumping into her, no nails raking down my back. Just slow, languorous sliding in and out; our two bodies moving as one. I was vaguely aware in the background hearing the music swirling; it seemed to have the right pace for slow, leisurely lovemaking.

I was enjoying every sensation of our love-making; the warm wetness inside her vagina, the feel of her skin against mine; our lips pressed together, our tongues touching. Neither of us seemed to be in any hurry to reach orgasm; Megan wasn’t crying out instructions, or humping up against me. Just a slow, steady in-and-out rhythm; letting our sensations enjoy every second of what we were doing. I couldn’t delay the inevitable, soon enough I could feel the familiar feelings; my balls starting to contract up towards my body, the muscles tensing around my groin, then the hot rush as I started to come. There was no mind-blowing eruption, no screaming and no wild body spasms. Just a sensation of extra hotness around my cock; the sounds of Megan whimpering and clutching my shoulders tightly, then my body relaxing, easing against her.

I moved my lips away from her lips, and my face slid down next to her face, our cheeks touching. She pushed her fingers through my hair, and I felt her moist lips brushing my ear.

“That was so beautiful,” she whispered. “I can’t begin to describe how wonderful that was. Why the fuck did we wait so long? We could have done that a year ago...”

“Yeah, that was just me being stupid,” I said. “But, we have both more experience in that area than we did early last year; now we both know what we are doing.”

I rolled off her, and lay with my back against the wall. Megan turned on her side, so I was cuddled up to her back. I placed a hand around her to caress a breast as we lay spooned together, and gently rubbed around her nipple. She rolled over a little more, so she was part on her back, with a leg over my hips. I could feel her wet pussy rubbing against my knob; she reached down to guide me back inside her.

“We have a lot of missed opportunities to make up for,” she said. “Plus I wasted times with other guys, too.”

We made love again, slowly. As I was sliding in and out, I rubbed Megan’s clit; her hand was with mine touching where we were joined. She came once, whimpering softly as I felt her body tense and shake. After she had finished I sped up, pumping faster, feeling my own orgasm getting closer. She had her eyes closed; I watched her as she would lick her lips and squeeze her breasts. I held her tightly to me as I came, thrusting deep into her. Just when I was about to finish, she came for a second time, crying out. I kept sliding in and out until I thought she had finished.

We disentangled ourselves; Megan turned over so she was now facing me, and gave me a long, deep kiss. Somewhere in the background ‘die Moldau’ started again, for the third or fourth time. She traced her fingers around my nipples.

“Making love with you just then,” she started, “that was so much better than the few times with Brett. You know, I didn’t come at all with him; I don’t think he even realized it. The same with Colin, too; I mean it was nice and all that, but...”

“It’s not just the physical actions, is it,” I said. “Just having sex with someone doesn’t mean you are making love with them, does it?”

We lay there for a while, just touching and kissing, until eventually Megan got up and turned off the record player.

“Lie over on your back,” she said, when she returned to the bed.

I did as she said, and she got onto the bed, straddling my waist. I could feel the wetness of her pussy pressing on my prick, and she started to massage my chest with her hands. As she massaged, she was rocking her pussy back and forward along my prick, and before long I was starting to get hard again.

“Now I’m going to ride you,” she said, as she reached down to guide my prick inside her.

She rocked back and forward; squeezing and relaxing her muscles as she did. She quickly got into a rhythm; almost like moving her pelvis in a circle; towards me, then rising up, back away, and finally sinking down. She would relax her muscles as she rose up, then squeeze as she slid back down. As she slid back down, she seemed to angle her hips so that her clit would rub along my shaft. It was probably the most erotic sex act I had experienced; watching her face contorted with pleasure, and seeing my shaft emerging from her all wet and slick with her juices. Before long, she started coming; but she never stopped her movements.

I had already come twice this afternoon, and I wasn’t sure if I could come again for a third time. But Megan’s actions; her lovely wetness sliding up and down soon did the job. I grabbed her hips, and started moving in time with her, pushing up into her as she slid down, clenching my muscles to match her contractions. Before much longer, my own orgasm was very close. She could sense it too, and smiled at me.

“I want you to spurt inside me again, Will,” she said.

That was all it took; those magical words from her. I groaned, and held her tightly to my groin. I think she might have come as I was spurting inside her; I wasn’t sure. She leant down, hugged me and kissed me, then rolled off.

“Did you like that way?” she asked, and I nodded.

“The sensations were something else,” I said.

“Jillian suggested I do it that way,” she said. “Despite being my younger sister, she’s had so much more experience than me.”

“Are you going to tell her just how good her suggestion was?”

“No, probably not,” she replied. “She doesn’t have to know what we’ve done.”

I glanced at the clock beside the bed; it was almost six pm. Where did all the time go? We kissed a bit more, until Megan got out of bed.

“Let’s have shower, and get some dinner,” she said. “There’s this little Italian place just up around the corner.”

I grabbed my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist. The bathroom was a shared one, just outside her door in the corridor. Once the water was warm, we both squeezed into the small shower stall, and washed each other. When we got dressed, we went back to her room, straightened up the bed, and headed up the street toward the restaurant, hand in hand.

The restaurant was pretty basic; half a dozen Laminex topped tables, with mismatched chairs around them; a counter along one side, and a pizza oven behind the counter. A young, dark haired woman was behind the counter; when we entered she greeted Megan.

“Ah, Missy Megan, you have a-come for dinner. Is this your boyfriend?” she asked, in a heavily accented voice.

“Yes, Maria, this is Will,” she replied. “And he is my ... boyfriend,” she added, blushing.

“Oh, he’s nice-a looking,” Maria said. “So, have you two just, you know ... been doing it? Have you been making a love?”

Megan blushed even more.

“How did you ... does it show?” Megan spluttered.

“I can see the glow on your face,” Maria replied. “Wait a minute...”

She stuck her head out the door at the rear of the restaurant.

“Uncle Joe! Uncle Joe! Come down here,” she called out.

I heard her talking in rapid Italian to someone; I assumed it was Uncle Joe. When she had finished talking to him, she ushered us to a table, getting us to sit down.

“This is a special night for you two, no? Let me get some wine for you.”

She headed out the back; I looked at Megan and raised an eyebrow.

“I honestly have no idea how she could tell,” Megan said. “I did tell her that I did have a boyfriend, and you would be coming to help me moved stuff in today. But I didn’t tell her what I intended; I mean, what I hoped we would do.”

Maria returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses, she poured us a glass each. Then, a middle aged man carrying a huge accordion – Uncle Joe, I assumed – appeared through the back door.

“So, these are the two young lovers?” he said, and started playing and singing:

In Napoli where love is king

When boy meets girl

Here’s what they sing

When the moon hits your eye

Like a big pizza pie, that’s amore

When the world seems to shine

Like you’ve had too much wine, that’s amore

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling

Ting-a-ling-a-ling and you’ll sing, “Vita bella”

Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay

Tippy-tippy-tay like a gay tarantella

I reached over to hold Megan’s hand; she gazed into my eyes; she was smiling and her own eyes were moist. I had to admit, I felt a pricking at my eyes, too. It was probably one of the corniest situations that I could imagine; a cheap Italian pizza joint in inner Sydney, sitting at a chipped Laminex table while some middle-aged Italian guy sang sappy love songs on an accordion, but I didn’t care. I was feeling incredibly happy.

“You should-a dance,” Uncle Joe said. “Dance with your lovely lady.”

He started playing another song; I recognized it as ‘The Loveliest Night of the Year’. I stood up, and pulled Megan up with me, held her in a dance pose, and we waltzed around the tables. I looked over Megan’s shoulder; a small crowd had gathered at the front of the restaurant, and people were looking at us. When the song was finished, I kissed her briefly, and we sat down, to the applause and cheers of the people looking on. Megan’s face was glowing; I could almost detect a tear or two (of happiness, I hoped) at the corner of her eyes.

By now our food was ready; Maria bought a big tray to our table. The pizza had been sliced into eight sections, covered with all sorts of toppings. It tasted great, much nicer than the typical ‘Pizza Hut’ pizzas; the pastry was thin and crispy, there wasn’t too much sauce on it. It was hot; I almost burned my mouth with the first bite. It was hard to feel romantic while stuffing a slice of pizza in your mouth, but somehow I didn’t care that we were in some cheap inner-city pizza joint; Megan and I had just spent the whole afternoon making love. We finished off our pizza; pausing every so often to hold hands.

We thanked Maria and ‘Uncle Joe’ for making the meal so romantic, and walked back down the hill to Megan’s apartment.

“You don’t have to go home right away, do you?” she asked me once we were inside. “I was thinking that we might go back to bed, and...”

I smiled at Megan, moved over to her, and slowly pulled her top off. I unfastened her bra, sliding each strap down her arms, until her breasts were exposed. She stood there, motionless as I sucked each breast in turn, moaning softly as I drew each hard nipple in between my lips. As I started to unbutton her shorts, she pushed my hands away.

“Bed. Now!” she commanded. “I want; I need you to lick my pussy.”

As soon as I was undressed, she pushed me down onto her bed, and straddled my face. I was looking up at her lovely pussy, barely an inch above my face. It looked as if she had started trimming her pubes more than she had done in the past; the sides of her labia were smooth and bare. There was just a small triangle of thick black hair above her pussy. As she lowered herself to my face, I pushed my tongue out to lick along her slit. I could feel my tongue spreading her lips apart; I pushed the tip up, trying to push my tongue inside her.

I put my hands around Megan’s hips, holding her centred over my mouth, and I lapped slowly back and forward. I could feel her lips sliding around the tip of my tongue; feel the entrance to her cunt, and the hard bump of her clit. My cheeks and chin were starting to get wet as her juices flowed from her. I tried placing my lips around her labia, and sucking as I licked. I was rewarded by a flow of warm, sweet nectar; her juices were really flowing from her.

I worked my tongue up and down her slit, concentrating right on her clit; rubbing around first clockwise, then reversing direction. Every so often I would move my tongue down, pressing the tip to her pee hole, then pushing my tongue inside her soaking cunt. It didn’t take long before she came, noisily. She rolled off me.

“You are so damn good at that, Will,” she panted. “I’ve missed that, since we stopped going out last year. None of the other guys I’ve been with would even consider going down on me, the selfish bastards.”

“They don’t know just what they missed out on,” I said. “Their loss, anyway; you know how much I love doing that with you.”

“Think you can do it one more time?” she asked. “Make love, I mean.”

We moved around on the bed so that she was lying down on her back in the middle of the bed. I moved on top of her, and she guided my prick into her. For a while we just lay there, with me inside her, not moving. I wanted to savour the feeling of being inside her; something I had wanted to do for over a year. Then, I started moving slowly, feeling my knob spreading her, sliding in and out.

“I will need a bigger bed,” Megan said. “And a softer mattress, too!”

I adjusted my position; putting my hands on the mattress either side of her shoulders, and taking my weight off her. I could see her breasts moving back and forward with each thrust; her nipples were swollen and erect. I moved my head down to try to suck one of them; it took a few attempts to latch on, but when I did I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

This was going to take a while to reach orgasm; but I wasn’t overly concerned about coming. It was nice just being inside her, I didn’t feel any pressure to “perform”. After maybe ten minutes or more, I had to stop as I was starting to tire. I lay back down on Megan’s chest, and she stroked my hair as we lay together, joined. After a few minutes, I rolled over so I was lying next to her.

“Would you like me to try something on you?” she asked. “You went down on me, so maybe I should return the favour.”

“If you want to,” I replied. “Not sure if I’ll be able to come again, not after everything this afternoon, but that would be nice.”

Megan knelt between my legs, and took my shaft in her hand. She placed her lips around my knob, pressed them tight against it, and slid down. I inhaled sharply as she slid down my shaft, pressing her lips tight. Once my prick was completely inside her mouth, she rubbed her tongue on the underside of my shaft, and sucked gently. Then she raised her head until just the knob was still inside her mouth. She gripped lightly with her teeth, and rubbed her tongue all over my knob. I closed my eyes and let my senses focus on nothing except what her mouth was doing with my prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.