The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 30: A Summer Together

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: A Summer Together - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Friends Again

December 1975

Cathy and I started our “politics-free” holidays with a phone call first thing on the Monday morning; we went over plans for the week. The next two days she was going into the City to do some shopping; I would do some music practice. Wednesday we would cover the localities in Pittwater; Scotland Island and the bays on the western side. I would hire a tinny from a marina at Bayview to make it easier to get there rather than having to rely on the ferry. Thursday we would catch the ferry from Palm Beach, across to the Basin and Mackerel Beach. Friday we were going out in the boat with Lori and Janelle; I had to be home by mid-afternoon since that would be the first of the Friday nights at the Mirage. Sunday we were helping Janelle and Beth move apartments.

With those arrangements in place, I decided to call Doctor McCrea at the university; back in May he had told me to call him once I had got my HSC results to talk about the computer science course. I found his card from my notes, and was pleasantly surprised when he remembered my without any prompting.

“I’m glad you called, Will,” he said. “Congratulations on the excellent results, by the way, I’ve got a list of results for all those who have applied for the Engineering school here. We are preparing letters to go to those people we know who are interested in the course; we will be having an information session early in January. Is the sixth convenient for you?”

I said that would be fine, and he gave me the details.

“It’s a chance to meet with the lecturers, talk about what you will be studying, all of that stuff. We will have some of the post-grad and research students here too, so you can see what stuff we are doing in research, see if any of that interests you. All of the details will be going out in the mail this week. Do you know if your girlfriend, Hannah is still interested?”

“Well, she isn’t my girlfriend, not now,” I said, stretching the truth a bit. “She’s heading to Europe with a girlfriend, to visit family.”

“Well, I’m sorry to hear that, not just that she won’t be studying here, but that you’ve broken up,” he said. “You two seemed to make a great couple; she seemed pretty smitten with you. Sorry, I guess you probably don’t need someone reminding you of that, since you’ve broken up. I know how heartbreaking that can be.”

I didn’t have the heart to tell him about our charade back in May, it was all for show. However, it sounded like I would have a great opportunity to talk to the people at the University, and to make sure I would be doing the right subjects.

I then drove to Cedric Williams’s marina at Bayview, to make arrangements to hire a tinny for Wednesday. Having my boat license made the arrangements easy; I said I wanted to take a friend over to Scotland Island and some of the bays on the western shore; we would need the boat for maybe 5 or 6 hours. They showed me several that would be available; we wouldn’t need anything fancy. I didn’t need one with a wheel; I could sit at the stern and use the tiller on the outboard motor.

While I was there, I picked up a small chart showing the lower part of Pittwater; depths, navigation marks, wharves, all the information I would need for Wednesday. I tried to think of what else we might need; I stopped at the supermarket to get some “wet wipes”. We would need to take some water and hand towels, too.

Wednesday dawned clear and sunny; the forecast was for a hot day. At least we would be on the water, and it would be convenient to just get into Pittwater to cool off. I put lots of cool water and sunscreen in my bag. I picked Cathy up; she had her camera bag as well as a backpack with drinks, food and a towel.

Once we were on the tinny, it was only a few minutes from the marina to what they called the Eastern Wharf at Scotland Island. I tied the boat up to one of the piles of the wharf; we shouldered our bags and hiked up to the park at the top of the island. We didn’t see anyone out and about as we walked up the hill.

“Have you ever thought about what it might be like to live on the Island?” Cathy asked.

“Back in Primary School two of my classmates lived here,” I replied. “It might be okay, I guess, but every time you needed something, you would have to first take a boat to the mainland. If the weather was stormy, then that wouldn’t be so good.”

Once up at the park on the top of the island, we pushed our way in through some thick trees to find a suitable clear space where we were completely hidden from view. We quickly undressed, putting our clothes over a convenient tree branch. Cathy bent over a low hanging branch, pushing her arse towards me.

“I want you to fuck me from behind, Will,” she said. “Hold my hips and drive in to me.”

I didn’t need a second invitation; Cathy was already wet, and I slid in easily.

“Harder,” Cathy said. “Fuck me harder, pound into me!”

I gripped her hips tighter, and forced my prick hard and deep into her. Each time I drove into her my hips slapped against her backside, and she grunted loudly.

“Yeah, fuck me like that,” she cried out softly. “Pound my wet cunt!”

Cathy sounded really turned on, and I did exactly as she told me – I fucked her hard, deep and fast. It didn’t take long before she cried out with pleasure as she came, pushing back against me to match my thrusts. I came just as quickly inside her.

“God, that was so good,” she said once we had separated. “Sometimes I want you to be hard, rough, almost like an animal. It feels so good when you do that, it makes me come so quickly. Do you think there’s something wrong with me, sometimes wanting you to take me so hard, so violently?”

“I like that, too,” I said. “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you wanting sex like that sometimes. There’s so many ways we can do it, we can do just what we feel like at the time.”

We cleaned ourselves up, got dressed, and walked back to the jetty and our boat. The next stop was Elvina bay; we motored around the north side of Scotland Island, and then slowly made our way through the moored boats to the wharf there. Once we were tied up at the wharf, it was a short walk along a dirt track, past a few cottages, to a heavily treed park. Again, we found an area of thick trees that we could push our way inside, so we would be hidden from view.

Through a small gap in the trees we could look out, and see the sandy area at the head of the bay, and the small boats moored in the water, and then Scotland Island. Except for the inconvenience of having to first travel by boat to get anywhere, I thought what a lovely place this would be to live. Unspoilt bushland on one side, Pittwater on the other; nice and quiet with no cars around.

This time, Cathy and I took our time with the love-making. We slowly undressed each other, taking each item of clothing off the other person a piece at a time. We would touch and kiss the body parts we uncovered, feeling the warmth of the sun on our bare skin. Being mid-morning, the sun was now high enough in the sky to have cleared the tops of the trees; in our clearing we were in almost complete sunlight. Once we were completely naked, Cathy pulled her large beach towel from her backpack and spread it on the ground, first brushing away any sticks and small pebbles

“Why don’t you lie down there?” she suggested.

I folded my towel to make a pillow for my head, and lay on her towel. Cathy knelt next to me, took a tube of sunscreen from her backpack and started to rub the cream into my arms and shoulders.

“I don’t want you getting sunburnt today,” she said. “Over the next few days we will be spending some time out in the sun, and you don’t want to get some sensitive areas burnt.”

She squirted a big blob of the cream on my chest, and sitting astride my waist, she started to rub in into my chest and stomach. I could feel her pussy pressed right on my cock; as she massaged the cream into me, her pussy would rub along my shaft. I was getting hard again, and could detect some dampness as she rocked back and forward.

Cathy slid down my legs until she was over my knees. She took more cream in her hand, and started rubbing it into my stomach. Every so often she would let her hands drift lower, teasingly close to my cock. She smiled as she saw my cock twitch.

“Someone is enjoying this,” she said. “But he looks a bit pale; we don’t want him to get sunburnt, do we?”

She took a handful of cream, wrapped her fingers around my shaft, and started stroking my cock, spreading the sun cream all over my prick; she was rubbing it into my knob, the underside of my shaft, even my balls. She then rubbed her oily, slippery hands all over her breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples until they were very erect and hard.

“Now, I think we are ready,” she said, as she moved up higher, positioning herself over my erect prick. “I think we will do it nice and slowly this time.”

She slowly lowered her body, holding my prick at the right angle so my knob pushed her labia apart. She moaned softly as she slid onto me; I could feel the slippery wetness of her walls as she continued sliding down onto me. My prick speared her; sliding deep inside her as she pushed herself all the way down. As she bottomed out, she rocked back and forward, rubbing her clit against the base of my prick. She closed her eyes and caressed her breasts, lost in the pleasure of the two of us joined.

“I love how this feels,” she moaned as she slowly rose up and slid down, riding my prick. “I could do this all day, just fucking you slowly!”

I clenched my muscles and arched my back, pushing myself deeper up into her, moving my hips up and down in time with her. As she rose up, I pulled my hips back down and as she pushed down onto me, I thrust up and deeper into her. I looked down, past my chest and stomach to where I could see my erect prick being enveloped by her hungry vagina. Each time she rose up, almost to the point of leaving me completely outside her, I could see her juices, wet and glistening on my shaft. Then I would watch as she slid down, seeing her plump lips moving down, seeing the mound just above her clit rubbing against the base of my shaft.

Cathy was determined to make this one long and slow; she was almost teasing me each time she would rise up. I could feel just the tip of my knob still inside her; she would stay positioned there for two or three seconds, then slowly – ever so slowly – slide down until I was enveloped completely inside her. Then she would pause for a similar length of time, just rocking back and forward, rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft, before slowly rising up again. Each time she slid down, she would moan with pleasure.

Her hands were clasped around her breasts, squeezing them, massaging them, rubbing her thumbs over her erect nipples. She had her eyes closed, and her mouth was open, forming a round “O” of ecstasy. I don’t think I had ever seen her enjoy love-making as much as she was at the moment. After ten minutes of her riding me slowly, she cried out softly, her body shaking.

“Oh, that’s so damn good!” she said. “It feels so good having you inside me.”

Once she had finished coming, she rode me faster. She leant forward, holding her hands around my chest, and pumped up and down on my prick. With the angle as she was leaning forward, I felt extra pressure around my knob and shaft. My mind went to my first level maths lessons, on cylindrical and conic sections; what was happening was that we were inserting one cylinder – my prick – into another cylinder – Cathy’s vagina. If the axes of the two weren’t collinear, then rather than being presented with what was basically a circular opening, my prick was trying to enter an ellipse and the minor axis was smaller than the diameter of her vagina... “Stop that!” I said to myself. “What do you think you are doing, trying to solve maths problems at a time like this! Concentrate, idiot!”

I forced all thought of cylindrical sections, ellipses, and anything mathematically related from my mind. I opened my eyes, and looked closely at her breasts that were only a few inches above my face, rocking back and forth as she rode me harder. God, she had lovely breasts, nice and small, with erect, hard nipples. They were much nicer than larger ones that I had experienced. They were larger than they were when we first started going out; not anywhere as large as Janelle, Jenny or Megan; not even as large as Hannah or even Lori’s, but they were lovely to watch. Watching them jiggle and wobble as she fucked me was incredibly arousing, and soon I could feel myself close to coming.

“Come inside me, baby,” Cathy cried out. “I want to feel you spurting in my cunt!”

Hearing her say those words, that way, was all it took. As she slid down onto my prick, I grabbed her hips and held her tight against me. I groaned loudly as I erupted inside her, spurt after spurt deep into her.

“I can feel it, so lovely!” she cried out. “I love that!”

Cathy leant all the way forward, and kissed me passionately. I could feel her tongue pressing against mine as her breasts rubbed against my chest. We rolled over on the towel; I was now on top of her, my prick still inside her. I raised myself up on my arms, and started fucking her; slowly in and out. My prick was still hard, and I could hear the sounds as I pushed in and out of her wet, sloppy come-filled cunt. Cathy gripped my backside, digging her nails into my flesh as she moaned and writhed underneath me. I pushed in harder, sensing she was about to come.

“Oh GOD!” she cried out, her body shaking. “Don’t stop ... keep fucking me ... oh YES!”

I collapsed onto her chest, panting. When I had recovered, I rolled off her and she sat up, and looked between her legs.

“You’ve pumped all of your spunk out over my towel!” she exclaimed. “I’m soaking there; all wet and really sticky!”

“You told me not to stop,” I said. “We can always have a swim in the next bay to clean up.”

“I wasn’t complaining,” she said. “I have to tell you, I’m getting addicted to us fucking! I love feeling you inside me; feeling you spurting as you come; feeling my cunt all wet and sticky afterwards. How many more times can you do it today? I need it several more times.”

“I can probably manage another two or three,” I said, pulling her up.

We cleaned ourselves up as best we could, put our clothes back on, and then walked through the bush to the ridge separating Elvina Bay from Lovett Bay. There was a dirt track leading around the shore, but we decided to hike back to the boat, and explore the bay from the water. The end of the bay was quite shallow, and I motored slowly up the main channel of the creek, until it ended at a tumble of rocks. Cathy had me stop at several locations so she could take photos, and when we reached the end of the bay, I turned us around, and pulled up against part of the shore where I could tie the boat to a tree.

The water was crystal clear; we could easily see to the bottom of the creek, which looked to be about 10 or 12 feet deep here.

“Swim?” Cathy suggested, taking her clothes off.

We slipped over the side of the boat, into the cool water. Cathy hung onto the side of the boat with one hand while she scrubbed around her pussy and the inside of her thighs with the other.

“All clean again,” she said, and smiled at me. “I’m now ready for the next one.”

We spent a lazy 30 or 45 minutes swimming in the cool water; it was a relief after the activities of the morning. The day was starting to warm up, too; being in the water was very relaxing. I moved to a shallower part of the creek where I could stand up; it was not quite five foot deep. Cathy swam over to me, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She put her arms around my shoulders, and I supported her, holding her under her backside.

Her lips were warm and moist on mine; our tongues touched and pressed against each other. My hands caressed her backside and as my finger touched her arsehole, she pulled her mouth back.

“Push your finger in a little, please,” she whispered.

As I pushed my finger into her tight arse, she reached down and rubbed my knob along her pussy, spreading her lips apart. I could feel the warmth there, a contrast from the cool water. She pulled herself up a little, and guided my prick inside her.

“Both holes filled, that’s so lovely,” she whispered. “Move your finger a little, like you are wiggling it inside me. I’ll move up and down on your prick; let me fuck you.”

I spread my legs a bit wider to keep myself stable, and moved my finger back and forward as she had suggested. She was very tight there; and I was worried I might somehow hurt her if I was too vigorous. Cathy didn’t seem to notice; she was moving up and down on my prick, pulling herself up with her arms around my shoulders. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against mine; I would have loved to have been able to suck them, but that wasn’t possible with the way we were positioned.

We continued making love in this upright position for maybe 5 minutes, when Cathy pushed herself back away from me.

“This is too hard for me to keep doing it,” she said. “Can we move to the shore where we can lie down?”

We found a clear patch of grass not far from where I had tied the boat up; we spread our towels out, and Cathy lay down with her legs spread wide. I knelt between them, and licked her wet pussy; the mix of tastes, her juices and the salty water was different to her normal taste. She cried out softly as she came, and then pulled me up so I was on top of her.

“Inside, please,” she whispered. “Fuck me here in the warm sunshine.”

I could feel the warm sun on my back, drying me off as I thrust in and out. I gripped her arms, just above each elbow, and raised myself up. I pumped in and out, fast and hard. Her breasts rocked back and forward in time with my thrusts; I had visions of two small jellies sitting on her chest, and I bent down to suck one of her lovely nipples.

“Mmmm, suck me as you fuck me,” she moaned. “I love it when you have my tits in your mouth, sucking them. It feels so great when you suck my nipple like that, it makes my clit tingle.”

I tried concentrating hard on what I was doing; this was now the third time having sex this morning, and it was getting difficult to work towards coming. I kept sucking her breast; as I did I could feel Cathy moving and thrusting in time with me; squeezing her muscles around my prick. She reached down between us, and pressed her fingers to the back of my shaft, pushing me tighter inside her. The added pressure made me more aroused; I was now getting closer to coming and I could feel the inevitable start to build up.

My balls contracted, the muscles pulling them up tight against my groin. I felt the first hot rush, the involuntary expelling of breath in a loud grunt. I heard Cathy cry out as I started pumping my come into her, spurt after spurt. When I finished, I collapsed against her, then rolled to one side, gasping for breath, exhausted.

“Oh, that was so good,” Cathy sighed, and then looked at me, concerned. “Will, are you okay? Your face is all red, and...”

“I’m okay,” I gasped. “I’m just exhausted; all that sex takes a lot out of me!”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” she said, looking worried. “Am I being too demanding? I don’t want to give you a heart attack or something!”

“No, don’t worry,” I said. “Just as well we did all that walking the last few weeks; it has really built up my stamina. I’ll be fine; just give me a moment to rest.”

We sat in the sun for a while; after about fifteen minutes we walked back to the water, had a quick swim to cool off (and clean up!), then got back in the boat, and put our clothes back on.

“What if we head across to Towlers Bay,” I suggested. “The official name for the locality is “Morning Bay”, but I’ve never heard it called that. We can pull up on the beach, and it’s a short, level walk to where there’s a little waterfall. We could have lunch there. What do you think?”

“Sound good to me,” she said. “I’m getting pretty hungry; must have been all the activity this morning.”

We untied the mooring, and motored out of Lovett Bay and across the water until we were on the sandy beach of Towlers Bay. As we neared the shore, I killed the motor and tilted it up out of the water. The boat ran up the sand a few feet, and we stepped out onto the sand without getting our feet wet.

“Nicely done,” Cathy said. “I was wondering just how you were going to do that, since I didn’t see any jetties around here that were convenient.”

“Easy to do that with a tinny,” I said.

I pulled the boat up another few feet, in case the tide came in and set out the anchor about ten feet up the beach. I didn’t want to come back to the beach only to discover our boat had floated away; that would be rather embarrassing. We grabbed our backpacks and the cooler with our lunch, and walked to where the stream flowed out of the bush. I cast my mind back two years to when Lori showed me the waterfall; when she was sitting on my lap, we were close to making love. I didn’t mention that to Cathy though; again, in the words that Garry told me, ‘you don’t have to tell the God-awful truth’.

The area around the waterfall was pretty much as I had remembered it: a grassy bank on one side, a shallow stream flowing over some stones, then the thick bush on the other side. We spread our towels out on the grass, sat down and pulled the food and drink out from the cooler. The ice was just about completely melted, but the drinks were still cold.

I leant back against the trunk of a tree while I ate my sandwiches; Cathy looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face. She pulled her tee shirt off, and removed her bikini top.

“We are out of the sun here, so there’s no worries about getting my boobs sunburnt,” she said. “You can perv at me while we are eating.”

Being here brought back memories of when Lori showed me the place. I wondered just how she might react to being with Cathy and me.

“Are you sure Lori is okay about being with us?” I asked her. “I don’t want to go, not if it is going to cause problems.”

“She’s fine now,” Cathy reassured me. “I mean, it’s not as if we will be screwing in front of the two of them; we will just have to restrain ourselves, as difficult as that will be. I can get her to call you tonight, if you are still worried. It won’t be like it was two years ago when the three of us were, you know, sharing you.”

“I wasn’t expecting anything like that,” I said.

“We were all pretty naïve and inexperienced back then,” she said. “I don’t think any of what we thought might have happened with that four way or three way relationship would have worked in practice, certainly not when we started having sex. Not that I think I would have been jealous, not in the traditional way. It’s just that I find it hard not to want to have sex with you all the time, every chance I get. If Lori or Janelle were having sex with you, I would be missing out!”

I laughed at her description.

“Not even if that was when you were taking a rest break?” I asked, jokingly.

“You would be the one needing to take rest breaks!” she exclaimed. “But seriously, I don’t know how I will get by once we are at Uni, and I am in Canberra, and won’t see you for weeks and weeks. What will I do, not able to have sex with you?”

Was that some sort of trick question, or trying to lead into a suggestion that while we are apart, we could “see” other people? Either way, the wrong answer would be very dangerous.

“Well, we will both be really busy with starting studies, all of that,” I said. “We will probably have so many other things occupying our minds.”

“So, are you saying we are only having sex now because there’s nothing else to do?” she asked.

“No, not that at all!” I exclaimed. Shit; had I put my foot in it? “That’s not what I meant; think back to before the exams, we were so busy studying, concentrating on them, that we didn’t see all that much of each other.”

“Don’t worry, I know what you meant,” she said. “But you are right, once we start at Uni, we won’t have much spare time to think about anything. Now, can I ask you something, something personal that’s been worrying me?”

Uh-oh. What was coming up?

“Yeah, sure,” I replied.

“You know I’ve always enjoyed sexual stuff,” she said. “Even before we had sex for the first time, going back the last few years, I would masturbate and get myself off at least once a day. I loved it when you would make me come, or even someone else like Janelle or Lori. Now that we are having sex, I want it all the time. ALL THE FUCKING TIME!“ she repeated emphatically.

“I can’t think of not doing it; even after a day when we’ve had lots of sex, I’m still horny, I’ll rub and finger myself before I can get to sleep. So, do you think I’m oversexed, that I’m a nymphomaniac?”

“Um, well, I think ‘nymphomaniac’ is a very loaded term,” I replied. “I mean, there isn’t an equivalent term for a guy that has lots of sex, is there? It’s a bit of a double standard, implying that there is something wrong with a girl, a woman who actually enjoys sex, and has it whenever she can. If you enjoy it, why not do it whenever you can? It’s not as if we are hurting anyone; we aren’t coercing each other.”

“There’s certainly no coercion, not as far as I am concerned,” she replied. “I want it more and more!”

“Well, it’s something we both enjoy, something that gives us both pleasure,” I continued. “We love each other, so why not express that love in a physical, sexual way? That’s what sex is designed for, to be that expression of love between two people. We aren’t using each other without regard for each other’s wants or needs; we are just acting on our desires. So you shouldn’t think of you wanting sex all the time as something wrong or to be ashamed of. Don’t use the word ‘nymphomaniac’ to describe yourself, or even ‘over-sexed’. You just have a natural desire, and you – we – are lucky enough to have someone that we can express that desire with.”

She leant over, hugged me, and kissed me passionately.

“That was so lovely,” she said. “Is that how you really feel about us? That having sex is how you express your love for me?”

“Yeah, it is,” I said, relieved that I had somehow answered what could have been a really tricky, dangerous question, and got through with flying colours. “That’s why they call it ‘making love’, don’t you think?”

“You are right,” she said. “As lovely as it when I rub myself, or when Janelle or Lori made me come, having sex, making love with you is so much better. I can’t explain it, but when I feel you inside me, when I’m riding you, and I feel your knob spreading my cunt open ... God, it’s just so incredible, I don’t have the words to describe it properly.

“I don’t know what I will do once I’m at Uni, in Canberra. You will be two hundred miles away. What if despite everything, I still get as horny as hell, and I don’t have you with me to fuck, to make love with? You will probably feel the same, too. Um, what would you think if we found someone else, locally, to, um ... relieve ourselves with?”

Warning, Will Morris, Warning! I could imagine the robot from Lost in Space waving his arms, telling me that I was in imminent danger.

“Um, I’m not sure, Cathy,” I stammered a reply. “I mean, who would we pick for that?”

I was pretty sure just who I could use in that situation, Megan had made things fairly clear.

“It would be like saying to someone ‘I need someone just to fuck, I’m as horny as hell, and I just need a hot body’. It’s like we would just be using them, whoever it would be, and that’s not all that fair to them.”

“Yeah, well, I guess you are right,” she said, sounding disappointed. “Anyway, that’s at least two months away; we may have calmed down by then.”

“All fucked out?” I said, smiling at her.

She laughed loudly, and pushed me back.

“We might well be,” she said. “Now it’s time to see if we can get closer to being all fucked out.”

She stood up, and pushed her shorts and bikini bottoms down. She pulled my swimmers off, and straddled my waist. Reaching down, she grabbed my prick, and rubbed my knob back and forward along her pussy, using it to spread her moist lips open.

“Ready?” she asked, and I nodded.

She slowly slid down on my prick, taking her time as she enveloped me. Her eyes were closed, and she let out a long, deep sigh as my prick speared her.

“That’s the feeling I love,” she said. “Your hard prick spreading the walls of my cunt apart.”

We made love slowly; Cathy came after five or more minutes with her slowly riding me. She kept fucking me, moving up and down, letting my prick slide the full length inside her. After another few minutes, she came a second time, and then I quickly came inside her. She slid off me, and lay next to me, cuddled up to my side with her head on my chest.

“That was so lovely,” she said softly. “Sometimes I like it really hard, fast and rough, with you pounding hard into me. At other times I like everything slow and gentle, like that just was.”

She lay there, brushing her fingers over my chest and stomach. Her fingers trailed down to my prick, and she gently stroked up my shaft, and circled around the wet, sticky tip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.