The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 29: A Summer Song

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: A Summer Song - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

No Longer Virgins

November 9 – 10, 1975

I woke up later than usual on the Saturday morning; wondering why I felt so tired. Then I remembered what Cathy and I did the previous evening. I was no longer a virgin! I looked at myself in the full length mirror – did I look any different? Would people be able to look at me and know ‘oh, so you’ve now had sex’. I was bursting to tell someone; anyone. Maybe I could tell Garry, let him know I had finally done it; but I didn’t want to act like one of those self-satisfied dickheads that were always boasting about their latest conquest.

But I had to tell someone! This was like the start of a new phase of my life; surely there had to be something different about me. I pulled on some clothes, and went out to the kitchen to fix myself breakfast.

“Good morning, Son,” my father said. “How does it feel, starting a new stage in your life?”

What the heck? How could he have known? Did it look obvious, like a big flashing sign on my forehead ‘Will is no longer a virgin!”

“Um, much the same as yesterday,” I replied, stalling to get some time to work out what was going on.

“Well, you’ve reached a milestone in your life,” he said. “Thirteen years of schooling over; time to get ready for university.”

So that’s what he was referring to, the end of high school. That was a relief; I certainly didn’t want to tell my parents what Cathy and I had done.

“Yeah, well, I guess it will sink in eventually,” I replied. “At least once I get my results back, and will be sure I’ve got into University.”

After breakfast I called Cathy; she laughed when I told her about the confusion over my father’s questions.

“Anyway, how are you feeling this morning?” I asked her. “Not sore, I hope?”

“No, nothing like that at all,” she said. “Which is good, I know for some girls, the first time can cause some bleeding and some pain there. Somehow I thought I would feel different, in some way.”

We talked for a little longer, and then she hung up, as she was going into the Mall shopping, and meeting Janelle and some others at the bus stop. I decided to call Garry, to let him know.

“Mate, how’s it going?” he asked once he was on the phone.

“Guess what?” I replied. “Cathy and I are no longer virgins!”

“So, you finally did it? About bloody time, too,” he said. “So, how did it go? Did you actually work out where to stick it in?”

“Ha bloody ha!” I replied. “Actually, we did it three times.”

“Three times? You randy pair. So, no regrets about it? She’s still talking to you?” he said, trying to goad me into a response.

“I just got off the phone talking to her, she’s still excited about what we did,” I said. “Somehow though I thought my prick would look different, you know, afterwards.”

“Why would you think that?” he asked. “I mean, yours and mine look pretty much the same.”

“Except mine’s a bit longer and thicker, mate,” I replied.

“Bullshit!” he said. “Have you had your eyes checked? All that wanking must have affected you vision!”

He was right, he was a little bigger than me in that area; but considering he was several inches taller than I was, that was only to be expected. We talked a bit longer, and then he had to go and start doing chores around his place.

I practiced a bit on the piano, then got ready for the afternoon’s rehearsal, packing my gear into the car, and drove around to pick Megan up.

“So, did you and Cathy do the deed last night?” Megan asked as she got into the car.

“Megan!” I exclaimed. “Just what do you mean?”

“I know what you two did when you left the Arms last night,” she said. “It wasn’t just going for a swim at the duck ponds. So how was it? C’mon, don’t be bashful, you can tell me. I’ve done it too; with Brett. Pretty enjoyable, too.”

“Well, yes we did make love last night,” I said. “Not at the duck ponds, we drove up to the end of the West Head road, to the lookout.”

“So, how was it?” she asked, insistently.

“Well, we will be doing it again as soon as possible, if that answers your question,” I said. “I guess I only have one, no, two regrets about it.”

“Regrets? And what are those?” she said, looking concerned. “Did something go wrong? Was it painful for her, or did you...”

“Nothing went wrong. The regrets, first, that Cathy and I didn’t do it years ago,” I said. “And secondly, that you and I never got around to doing it, either.”

“Oh,” she looked slightly embarrassed. “Well, to tell you the truth, while it’s good with Brett, I agree with you; I wish we had done it, all the times we talked about having sex, but we never ... He’s good, but he won’t go down on me, and he really doesn’t know how to give me a good orgasm, not like you.”

“Well, as I said, events conspired against us, Megan,” I said.

“Are the two of you to going to be exclusive?” she asked. “I mean, you and I could still ... if you want, I mean, I would love to have sex with you, same arrangement as before, just fucking, no strings attached.”

“I’m not sure about that, Megan,” I said. “We’ve only just had sex for the first time; what do you think Cathy’s reaction would be if I was to ask her what she would think if I slept with someone else?”

“I’m not suggesting right away, Will,” she replied, but I could see she was tickled by my comment. “I don’t think Cathy would appreciate that suggestion, not right away, at least. Maybe next year, when she’s away in Canberra; not that you would need to ask, or tell her...”

She left that last suggestion hanging. We had arrived at Paul’s place, and left that discussion unfinished. It was damn tempting though ... I told myself to put such thoughts out of my mind; I needed to be faithful to Cathy if I wanted things to work out.


Then next morning Cathy called and asked if I wanted to come around to help her develop the photos she took at the Muck Up day events. When I got there, she led me to the darkroom, and locked the door.

“I really have to get these rolls developed, Will,” she said. “But we can talk as we are working. I told Janelle about Friday night yesterday, at the Mall. I had to tell someone, or I would have exploded!”

“I can understand that,” I said. “So what did she say?”

“Oh, she asked me to tell her everything, just how it felt, in great detail,” she said. “Somehow, I think she enjoyed hearing about what we did, almost like she was experiencing it herself, second hand. Have you mentioned it to anyone yet?”

“I told Garry yesterday morning, and Megan Winters asked me how it went yesterday,” I said. “You know she and Brett are together, doing it?” I thought that might allay any fears she might have about Megan and me.

“Are they?” she said. “What did she say about that?”

“Not much, except Brett won’t go down on her.” I replied.

“Yeah, from what I hear a lot of guys are like that,” she said, as she wound another roll into the spool of the developing tank. “Seems hypocritical to me; they all expect us girls to lick and suck their cocks, but will they reciprocate? No fucking way! That’s what I like about you, Will, you are prepared to do things that give me pleasure; you always make sure I get to come. Now, from what I hear most guys couldn’t care less about whether the girl with them gets satisfied or not.

“You’ve always been so considerate and willing to do things to me, and you do it so well. Poor Megan, she needs someone better than Brett. I hear he’s smaller than you, too.”

I knew that I really shouldn’t get hung up on relative sizes, but somehow I felt good that Cathy thought I was larger than Brett. I couldn’t understand why so many guys wouldn’t bother to go down on a girl they were with. To me, I got just as much pleasure from doing that to them as I would get when they sucked or stroked me. Too bad for them, anyway, if they were missing out on half the fun.

We had the six rolls of film developed; we did it in two batches of three. Cathy cut the long negatives into shorter strips that fitted into the contact sheet frame, and we produced several sets of contact sheets.

“We can show these around, see who wants which copies,” she said. “Now, what would you think about developing something more ... um, more exciting?”

She pulled her tee shirt off, and I could see her nipples were already hard and erect. She then pushed her shorts and panties down, stepped out of them, and put her clothes on the countertop.

“Why don’t you get your clothes off, too,” she suggested. “If you sit on that stool, I can sit on your lap, and...”

I had my clothes off in a flash, and sat on the stool. Cathy stood between my legs, bent over and licked my knob. I was erect and hard in an instant.

“I love how he responds so quickly,” she said. “It lets me know just how much you want me. Um, I assume you do want me? We don’t have to do this, you know. We could run off some contact prints now...”

I pulled her towards me, and slid a hand between her legs. Her pussy was already quite wet, and I pushed a finger up between her lips, inside her. She moaned softly.

“Of course, we could forget about the fucking contact prints, and just fuck,” she said.

I placed my hands under her backside, and helped her up as she hopped into my lap. She sat there, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her breasts were right at the level of my mouth, and I started sucking. She reached down between us, and guided my prick against her pussy, rubbing my knob along her wet slit.

I leant back until my shoulders were resting against the side wall of the darkroom, and I pulled her hips closer to me, as she aimed my prick inside her. She sighed deeply as I slid inside her waiting pussy. Cathy held my hips, and together we worked to move her back and forward, letting my prick slide in and out of her. We had to make sure we weren’t too ‘vigorous’ in our movements, lest we overbalance on the stool.

“Wait a minute, let me try something,” she said, and slid off the stool.

Cathy grabbed her camera, and loaded a roll of film. She attached the flash gun, and replaced the zoom lens with a smaller focal length close up lens.

“I was just looking down between us, and I thought ‘that would make a great photo’,” she said. “Actually, your prick, all shiny from my juices would make a good photo, too.”

She snapped a few shots of my erect prick, then put the camera on the bench while she climbed back onto me. She wrapped her legs around my back, and slowly guided my prick inside her again.

“Now, I want to lean right back,” she said. “Can you lean back against the wall, and have your hands behind me, so I don’t fall over?”

We got ourselves positioned as she wanted, and she aimed between us, right on my shaft as it was sliding into her. She took three shots in succession, and then slid herself in to me, taking a few more shots.

“Now fuck me, Will, come inside me!” she commanded, putting the camera aside.

We held each other’s hips, and quickly got a rhythm going; I would pull Cathy tight to me, so my prick slid deep inside her. With her legs spread wide around me I was able to slide in pretty deep; as my prick reached all the way inside her, she somehow angled her hips upward so that she forced herself a little further onto me. With my hands on her hips, I would then push her back, so I was almost completely outside her. As we fucked, I licked and sucked her tits, trying to keep my mouth on them as they jiggled up and down with our thrusts. Soon, she was moaning softly, and gripped my buttocks hard, digging her nails in.

“Oh, shit, yes!” she cried out, pulling me even tighter into her.

I felt her pussy spasm around me; I clenched my muscles, trying to make my prick throb inside her. I felt my own orgasm starting, so I closed my eyes, and tried to picture just how it might appear deep inside her. Then, I felt the hot powerful rush as I started to come; I gripped her tightly, holding her body to mine. I must have groaned as I spurted inside her, I heard the sounds, but they sounded distant, like someone else was making them.

Once we had both finished, we relaxed our grip; Cathy slid back, and stood in front of me. She picked her camera up, and took several more photos of my wilting prick, now all wet and glistening with both of our juices.

“I want you to get some pics of me, too, Will,” she said. “Let me get on that stool, and I want you to get some close-ups of my pussy.”

We swapped places, and she leant right back, spreading her legs wide. I could see my come starting to leak out of her pussy, which was still gaping wide open.

“Can you just pull your lips back a bit?” I said. “How many do you want?”

“I don’t care, finished the roll off,” she instructed.

I got in close to her, making sure I focused correctly; I know if I didn’t have the pictures technically perfect, Cathy would point out what I had done wrong. I took two from directly in front of her pussy, and then had an idea.

“Try squeezing your pussy muscles,” I said. “Like you are squirting my come out of your cunt.”

“Oh, yes, I like that,” she said.

As she squeezed, I could see more of my come ooze from her, and I finished off the roll.

“Now, let’s clean up a bit before we develop that one,” she said.

One advantage of her having running water and a large sink in the darkroom; it made it easy to clean ourselves up. Liberal use of some wet paper towels had us clean in a matter of minutes. Then we unloaded the roll of film from her camera, and into the developing tank. She set the time, and we finished cleaning up the stool; there was a large wet sticky patch on the seat.

Inspecting the developed negatives, Cathy made some appreciative sounds.

“Some of these are so damn hot!” she exclaimed. “The ones you got of me ... fuck, they are so good!”

I smiled at her comments; getting praise from her over photos that I had taken was high praise indeed. It only took a few minutes to run off a set of contact sheets, and she inspected each print closely.

“Would you like some for yourself?” she asked.

I indicated several prints; two of the ones showing my prick inside her, and two close-ups of her “post-fuck” pussy. We ran those off, plus several for her, then cleaned up all the equipment, and filed the negatives and contact sheets in the back of her filing cabinet. When everything – including us – was presentable, we went back into the main house with a set of contact prints from the muck up day celebrations.

Cathy’s parents were impressed with the photos from muck up day; David and Gina joined us in looking at the shots.

“Did you want to stay for dinner, Will?” Cathy’s mum asked me.

I called home to check with my parents, they were happy with that, provided I was home before midnight. While Gina and Cathy helped her mother prepare the vegetables, David and I wandered out to the garage, and started a quick game of darts. We played ‘round the clock’; he was already going for the outer bullseye while I was still trying to get a 10.

“So, the other night, did you and Cathy, you know, did you go off some place?” he asked me.

Shit, how could I answer this? How do you tell one of your best friends that you’ve already fucked his twin sister? No sense in trying to lie, or beat around the bush.

“Yeah, we went up to West Head, and, you know...” I replied. Let him try to draw his own conclusions.

“So, you two finally did it?” he said.

“Uh huh,” I grunted, nodding.

“Congrats, mate, and not before bloody time,” he said, shaking my hand. “Buggered if I know what took you so long to getting around to it. Hey, don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, certainly not Mum and Dad.”

“Not even Gina?” I said.

“Well, I don’t have to tell her, not if you don’t want me to,” he said, reluctantly. “So, was it good? Are you going to do it again?”

“What do you reckon?” I said. “Just what do you think we were doing all afternoon in the darkroom? Yeah, it was good, really good. Now, how can I tell a good mate that his sister’s a fantastic root?”

We both laughed at the irony of the situation; had it been anyone other than David, I would probably have got myself a decent punch for that comment.

“No worries, mate, if it had to be anyone to do it with her, I’m glad it was you,” he said. “I know you’ll do the right thing by her; you won’t just screw her and dump her, or treat her like shit. If it was some others we know, well, I wouldn’t be quite so easy going about it all. But I’m happy for the two of you, it’s great having you as my sister’s boyfriend.”

Well, that was one potential minefield successfully crossed; in the back of my mind I was worried what David’s reaction might be, now that my relationship with Cathy had progressed to where we were having sex. Not that he could really criticize me; after all, he and Gina had been doing it for almost two years, but it wasn’t as if Gina was my sister.

We finished off the darts game; he beat me, not all that surprising; I almost redeemed myself in the second game, before we were called into dinner. After dinner, the four of us sat in the living room, watching TV. Molly Meldrum was hosting “Countdown”; no surprises in the number one hit for this week – Abba (yet again), but this week “Mamma Mia” had taken the top spot from “I Do”. However, one benefit was watching Gina sitting on the floor jiggling her upper body to the music. I leant over and whispered in Cathy’s ear.

“Damn, Gina’s bra must be made of some super strong material,” I whispered. “Why it hasn’t burst open with all that action inside it, I don’t know!”

She burst out laughing, and we made some fake excuse, and went out the back.

“God, you are so bad!” she said. “You nearly made me piss my pants with that comment.”

“Do you think she realizes?” I asked. “Just as well her top held tightly closed, otherwise Dave would have got hit in the eye with one flying boob! It will be like those old Batman cartoons ... as one hits him, it will be ‘kapow’, or something like that.”

“Stop it!” Cathy said, doubled over with laughter. “If you keep making me laugh like that, I will pee my pants!”

“I can remember times when you actually did that,” I said. Do you remember that bus ride back from the mall, the day I first went down on you? We barely made it to the stairs at Bungan.”

“Oh, my god, yes,” she said. “We both peed our pants that time. I don’t think I’ve done anything like that for quite a while.”

Cathy raised her skirt up, and pulled her panties off. Opening the door to the darkroom, she tossed them on the bench, then took my hand and led me to the bench seat behind the shed.

“No sense in getting my panties any wetter than they already are,” she said. “Pull your shorts and undies off; it’s dark, no one can see us.”

I removed my clothes, and sat on the bench. She straddled my lap, and my prick rested against her pussy.

“Now, if you keep making me laugh like that,” she said, “I will flood your prick, but at least now our clothes won’t get too wet. If you would like it, that is. Then you could slide back inside me.”

She reached down between us and rubbed my knob along her slit. Each time I would rub against her clit, she would hiss with pleasure.

“Ready?” she asked.

I nodded. This was going to be exciting, I thought.

“Here we go,” she said. “I’ve been holding it in all afternoon.”

I felt her press my knob hard against her slit, then she sighed softly. I could fell the rush of hotness as she started peeing all over my prick. It was flowing down my shaft, around my balls, right to where I was sitting on the bench. She started rubbing my prick back and forward along her pussy, her labia spread apart. Still her pee kept flooding over me. She leant back slightly, and wriggled up on my lap. She had my prick lined up perfectly at her opening, and pulling herself forward towards me, I was now inside her. The bench was far more stable than the darkroom stool had been; there wasn’t the fear that at any moment it could overbalance.

She was kneeling astride my waist, and she started moving up and down. I felt in between us, touching her where my prick entered her, and rubbing her clit.

“Suck my tits while we fuck,” she told me.

I placed a hand on one breast, steadying her as she rode me, and clamped my lips around an erect nipple. My tongue massaged her breast, and I sucked on her, trying to milk her breast.

“Oh, yes, keep doing that,” she said. “Suck my tits, fuck my cunt! Yes, suck harder, oh GOD!”

Her body shook, making it hard for me to keep my mouth over her breast. I felt another hot spurt of pee jet out over my shaft; each time she pushed into me, more squirted out. I grabbed her hips, and moved her back and forward, pushing hard into her. She felt very wet inside, and I was about to add to that wetness. She gripped my hips, her fingers digging into my buttocks.

I pumped faster, deeper into her; I had to release my mouth from her breast as it was becoming too difficult to suck her breast while we were fucking so vigorously. I was about to come; I pulled her body closer to mine, thrusting up hard into her with each push.

“I’m about to come, Cathy,” I whispered in her ear.

“Good, fill me up,” she replied.

I gripped her tighter, holding her down on my prick so I was as deep inside her as I could be. I groaned with each powerful spasm, loving the sensations of being deep in her cunt as I spurted. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling my face to hers and we kissed as I filled her up.

Spent, she slowly slid off me, standing in front of me.

“Let’s get into the darkroom, and clean ourselves up. I’m so wet; I can feel it dribbling down my legs!” she exclaimed.

Once again, we were glad the sink and paper towels were in the darkroom. It wasn’t long before we were presentable again, and fully dressed. We gave each other a quick inspection; we would be ok, at least until we could each have a hot shower, and clean ourselves properly.

“I loved that, being outside sitting there on the bench,” she said. “Not that the chance was all that likely, but just the possibility that someone might come outside and see us there ... I want us to have sex out in public places; not where people will see us, but where there’s the chance ... does that make sense?”

“It does, I know what you mean,” I replied. “Not that I would want us to get caught, not by the cops or anything, or our parents ... that would be a bad thing. But you know, like that couple we saw up on West Head, at those rock pools when you took photos ... maybe if we thought someone might be watching us like that, it would be even more of a turn on.”

“Let’s plan on going up there, maybe one day this week?” she suggested. “Now, do you have to get home soon?”

I said my goodbyes – I didn’t walk too far into the living room where David and Gina were heavily entwined in each other; just waved at them from the door. Cathy and I kissed for several minutes; as I was leaving she suggested I come around again in the morning, and we could start planning things we wanted to do for the next few months.

When I got home, I briefly greeted my parents from the family room door, and then went to the bathroom to have a good hot shower. Once in bed, I thought about how things had progressed over the last few days.

All of the fears that I had about making love were so stupid. Why didn’t Cathy and I make love when we first started going out? What could have gone wrong? Sure, for the first eight months or so, she wasn’t on the pill; but we could have timed things so she wasn’t at a fertile period in her cycle. Instead, we dragged things out far too long; and had we made love that first summer, then the breakup last year would never have happened. Never mind all the other shit that I had gone through with Janelle and Lori; that would not have come up.

All the advice Garry had given me –what were his words, ‘It’s just sex, fuck the girl’, things like that. He was one hundred percent correct there. But thinking about that advice of his bought back other advice too; like how I needed to really think about what I wanted for my longer term future. Where did I want to be in a few years’ time, and who would I want to be with? They were still impossible to answer. More importantly is what would Cathy and I do over the next few months before we had to start University, and she would move to Canberra? We had the whole summer to enjoy; lots of lovemaking, what could possibly go wrong?


Shame Fraser, Shame

November 11, 1975

It was just after lunch; Cathy and I had spent most of the morning in her bed making love; when the phone rang. It was one of Cathy’s friends from the photography club. I couldn’t hear what her friend was saying, but it must have been something about politics and events in Canberra. Whatever it was certainly had Cathy upset; she called out to me to turn the radio on, and tune it to 2BL.

It appears that the standoff between the Labor government and the Liberal / Country Party opposition, where the opposition in the Senate had refused to pass the budget had been resolved by the Governor-General somehow sacking the government, and appointing the opposition leader, Malcolm Fraser to form a government. The whole situation sounded pretty dubious to me, but Cathy was furious.

For the rest of the afternoon we listened to the radio news, then the TV news once they started to report on things. She had several phone conversations with her colleagues in some political organizations; apparently they were planning strategies for the upcoming election.

“How do you feel about handing out how to vote cards with me?” she asked. “There will be a full federal election in the next few weeks, and I’ve volunteered us to help distribute stuff, probably around Dee Why and Collaroy”

Her initial anger at the events had changed into a fierce resolution to ensure her favoured party would win back government; even though neither of us were able to vote yet – that would come when we turned 18, next month – she would do everything she could to ensure a Whitlam victory.

That evening at home, the nightly news and current affairs shows were dominated by what they were now calling the “Constitutional Crisis”. Gough Whitlam’s speech denouncing what he called treachery by “Kerr’s Cur” (Malcolm Fraser) and his remarks about the possible future of the Governor-General (“well may he say ‘God Save the Queen’, for nobody will save the Governor-General”) were played over and over again. I really didn’t understand the legal and political nuances of all the events that had taken place; to me it was all part of the ongoing political battles between the two sides of politics. I did feel that what had been done was pretty underhanded; while I wasn’t a big supporter of either party, what was done to me was “not the Australian way”, and I felt more than happy to assist Cathy in her crusade.


The next few days saw Cathy and me at a succession of local Labor party branch meetings. The local branches were planning their strategy for the upcoming election that was going to be held on December 13. Personally, I couldn’t see much chance of them defeating either of the local candidates; the area was just too solidly Liberal; if the endorsed Liberal candidate was “Hitler, A.”, the majority of the people would go ‘oh, he’s the Liberal guy, I’ll vote for him’. Personally, the long-serving Liberal member for the MacKellar electorate, running from Collaroy all the way north to Palm Beach was senile old Billy Wentworth, who I wouldn’t vote for in a month of Sundays. But he had held it since the electorate was first established in 1949, and he was well liked; even though I am sure he still looked under his bed every night for the Reds that were sure to be hiding there. Warringah was more likely to fall to Labor, in as much as ‘more likely’ was ‘maybe there’s a faint chance’ rather that ‘you must be crazy to think that way’.

However, as I was just there as Cathy’s friend, I didn’t voice my opinions. My role was to drive Cathy to and from the meetings, and to help distribute the how to vote cards that the other volunteers would be putting in everyone’s letterbox. Next week was to be the letterboxing campaign; the electorate was divided up and each person was given several swaths of streets to hit with the brochures. Cathy and I were given parts of Dee Why, Narraweena, and Beacon Hill to cover. Since I had the station wagon, I also volunteered to collect boxes of brochures from the printer each day, and deliver them to locations where others would collect their supply of cards.

I learned a lot about Australian politics that I had never known before in those meetings and talks with other party members. Several of them were convinced that the USA and their Central Intelligence Agency were behind the sacking.

“This wouldn’t be the first time the Yanks have engineered the downfall of a government they didn’t like,” one of the leaders said. “Allende in Chile, back in 1973, was overthrown in a military coup, backed by the CIA. They have propped up other dictators, too; Batista in Cuba before Castro, the Shah of Iran, and the list goes on and on.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.