The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 21: Deceptions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Deceptions - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Preparations

Monday Evening, January 13, 1975

When I got home, I saw where Lori had done all of the dishes from our meals, and put them away, and not only done my laundry, but hung it out on the line, and then bought it back in and folded everything up. She had been busy that morning.

She had left a note on the kitchen counter:

Dearest Will,

I wanted to thank you so much for a wonderful time yesterday, last night and this morning, and everything you said to me about us. I know we are just pretending, and soon reality will be back with us, but just for this time, we can pretend. I’m writing this while I am waiting for the clothes to dry; I’ve done the dishes, and as I was washing your clothes – and you will think that I am being really silly – I felt so close to you, so warm inside. It made me feel that we were a proper couple. That’s why I wanted to stay here this morning and do these things.

You are probably confused about why I am holding back from us going “all the way”; I know I am confused about my feelings as well. Do you believe me when I tell you it is because taking that huge, final step scares me? I know I shouldn’t feel that way; there are times when I tell myself we should put aside our fears, and take that step, and make love – even now as I write this to you, I have a huge need inside that I know can only be filled by you, and the thoughts of us making love are very overpowering. But when the moment actually comes, like earlier this morning, I freeze inside. Can you understand that? I’m not trying to lead you on. Maybe in time, together, we can overcome that.

I’m looking forward so much to the next few days, just you and I together.

Your Lori

I smiled to myself as I read her note, and the way she felt as she was doing my laundry. I read the note a second time, and thought about her comments on us making – or not making – love. I could understand how confused and scared she was about it; I felt exactly the same with Cathy last year. Maybe with time, and showing her that we could remain in love even with the pressure of school and other things, her fears would fade. Maybe she was still concerned that she wasn’t really my “number one”, that I still really wanted Cathy, and that somehow, if Cathy had changed her mind, I would go back to her, dumping Lori. I guess that the only way to convince Lori that I had put Cathy behind me was to show her, over time.

I took the note with me as I went up to my bedroom. The bed was still unmade, but the sheets were neatly folded on my desk chair, and there was another note on the bed head.

Just a short note – I was going to make your bed (our bed?), but the mattress was still a bit damp, I must have peed more than I realised, sorry. It should be dry by the time you get home, but I just had a thought – why don’t you come over to my place tonight, and we can get a start early in the morning?

Call me after you read this.

Your Lori

Lori’s note made me smile, thinking about how she may have peed while I was making her come that morning. Her suggestion that I spend the night there was sensible, we were wanting to make a start before dawn, to get to the Harbour early in the day, so if I didn’t have to drive to her place, that would be good.

I phoned her, and she answered almost straight away.

“Is that My Lori?” I asked her when she picked up the phone.

“Oh, you read my notes?” she said. “I got a bit carried away, didn’t I?”

“I liked how you said that,” I replied. “So, does that make me ‘Your Will’?”

“Um, well, I can’t ask you to do that,” she said. “Anyway, do you want to come over here tonight? I can make us dinner when you get here.”

“Sure, that would be great, now is there anything I need to bring for the trip?” I asked.

“Only what clothes you want to wear,” she replied. “I’ve got all the food and drinks, and got back a bit earlier from refuelling the boat. Everything’s ready, we just have to take the cold stuff down with us when we leave.”

After I hung up, I packed a bag with some clothes – a few tee shirts and shorts, several pairs of undies, a few books to read, and my toilet bag. As I was about to leave, I quickly ducked under the house, to where my father kept his wine, and selected what I thought would be a good bottle of wine for us to have with dinner one night, and put that in my bag.

I then made sure the house was right; nothing left turned on anywhere, the windows closed, and the doors locked; before heading to Lori’s place.

As I parked my car next to the Earle’s garage, Lori was waiting for me, and hugged me and kissed me as soon as I got out.

“Oh, I missed you today,” she said, between kisses. “Did you know, when I was folding up your clothes, I ... I kissed the front of your underwear as I folded them? And held them against my breasts? You must think I’ve gone all crazy!”

I smiled, and stroked her cheek.

“No, I don’t think you’re crazy,” I said. “It’s rather sweet, actually.”

“Come on, let’s get inside and start on dinner,” she said. “And I can show you the charts of the harbour, and we were can moor overnight.”

I put my bag in Lori’s room, and together we started preparing dinner; ham and cheese omelettes, with a salad. Once we had finished eating, Lori unrolled one of the charts, showing the Harbour, and all of the side bays and inlets. She suggested that tomorrow, we head up the main part of the harbour, under the bridge, and eventually up the Lane Cove River, as far as Fuller’s Bridge road. Some of the bays were restricted areas, either naval areas, or where oil tankers berthed, but there were still lots of places around Five Dock, Rodd Point and areas like that which would be interesting.

We would be using a mooring that belonged to a friend of her father’s, in behind Mosman, past the Spit Bridge. On Wednesday, we would explore the areas around Northbridge, Castlecrag, and up to the Roseville Bridge. Then on Thursday, we would come back to Pittwater. It all looked pretty interesting, getting to see parts of the city from upper reaches of the harbour. The boat was low enough to get under all of the bridges, except for the very end of the Lane Cove River, so we wouldn’t have to wait for any scheduled openings. We would have to watch the depth in some of the shallow areas, but these were all marked on the chart.

As well, many areas had navigation marks, not just the red and green channel markers that I was use to on Pittwater, there were various cardinal markers, and some channel entrances were marked with a set of “leads”, two clearly visible marks, one behind the other, that when they were in line, you were on the correct course.

We went over the course from Pittwater to the harbour entrance, and made up a sheet with compass bearings, and where to alter course, and obvious landmarks to guide us. That would save having to take lots of compass readings, transfer them to the chart, and things like that. While the exercise on Boxing Day under Jack’s direction was good training for us, we thought it would be far better to have things prepared this way. Our “cheat sheet” was also much easier to handle, we could stick in on the dashboard next to the wheel, rather than have to manhandle the large chart.

As I stood up to clear the table, I realised how stiff my back and legs were from all the work earlier today. Lori asked me if I was ok as I groaned slightly, and I told her my muscles were all stiff and sore.

“Why don’t you have a hot shower, while I wash up, and I can give you a nice massage, to ease those muscles?” she suggested.

Lori’s suggestion was a good one, so I went to her bedroom, and took my clothes off, and headed to the bathroom. As I was about to get in the shower, Lori came in to give me a towel.

“Would you like me to wash your back?” she asked, pulling her tee shirt off before I could answer.

“Sure, I would like that,” I said, and I unbuttoned her shorts for her.

She quickly removed her remaining clothes, and we got in the shower together. The shower was larger than the one at my place, and there was plenty of room for both of us to touch and wash each other. There was a little seat in the corner, and Lori sat on it, and pulled me close to her. She was at the ideal height to take my prick in her mouth, and licked my rapidly swelling knob.

“I had always wondered just what this seat was for,” she said, between licks.

She stood up, once my prick was hard, and kissed my lips.

“Now, what if we change positions?” I said, and said on the seat, and pulled her towards me.

My face was right against her pussy, and I pushed her legs apart so I could lick her. After a few laps of my tongue, Lori leant back, and opened her legs wider, and I could slide a finger inside her while I was licking. It didn’t take long before she was starting to get rather wet, and I thrust my finger in and out of her faster, licking her juices from it.

I had to angle my head up, and looking up, I could see her breasts, and her face looking down at me. I could see her nipples starting to swell, and she brushed her fingers over them, squeezing them slightly.

Lori started to moan softly, and as I concentrated my tongue on her clitoris, she shuddered slightly, and then pushed my face away from her.

“Maybe some more later,” she said. “Now, do you want that massage?”

We turned off the shower, and dried each other. Lori led me into her room, and pulled back the covers on her bed. She spread our towels over the sheet, and told me to lie down, on my stomach, and she would be back in a few minutes. Before she left, she turned the main light off, just leaving a smaller light on her bookcase on, giving the room a soft glow.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax while I waited for Lori to return. She seemed to be taking a while; maybe she was cleaning things up in the kitchen. I had almost drifted off to sleep when I felt her sit on the bed, between my legs.

She trickled some warm oil between my shoulders, and started rubbing it into my tense muscles, using her fingers to squeeze my shoulders, and running the tips of them down either side of my spine. I could feel her rocking back and forward as her hands moved in big, slow circles, from my neck, out to each shoulder, and down my back. She was pressing hard enough ease the tension in my muscles, and I felt the stiffness start to ease.

Slowly, she moved lower; now massaging my back, with her hands reaching down to the top of my buttocks, squeezing me gently each time her hands circled lower. She poured some more oil on me, and I shivered as I felt it run down between my buttocks. She slid a finger between them, spreading the oil around, and briefly pressed her finger against my arse, making my body tingle.

Rather than continue touching me there, she slid down lower, and massaged the back of my legs, each hand sliding up and down my thighs, her fingers brushing the inside of my upper thighs as they slid back down towards my knees. Every so often, her fingers would be just close enough to brush against my balls, and occasionally the tips of her fingers touched my shaft. I was sure she was doing it deliberately, touching me enough to get me aroused, and my prick was now uncomfortable erect, and I would have to shift positions soon.

Lori moved back a little higher, and now started rubbing my balls with one slippery hand, pushing her fingers under me to stroke my shaft. Her other hand reached under my chest, and was squeezing my erect nipple.

I closed my eyes, lost in the sensations of her fingers stroking and rubbing me. I raised my hips slightly, to ease the pressure of my body on my erect prick, and Lori wrapped her finger completely around my shaft. At the top of each stroke, she would brush her fingers over my knob, making me shiver as she touched the sensitive skin.

“Ok, roll over now,” she said, sliding back from between my legs.

I turned over, and could see my prick sticking almost straight up in the air. Lori straddled my thighs, and drizzled some oil onto my chest. She leant forward to massage there, and as she rocked back and forward, her pussy kept brushing against the base of my prick. She then moved further down my legs, sliding her hands over my stomach, letting her finger brush against my prick. Finally, she gave in to my desires, and started to stroke my prick.

Her hand moved up and down my shaft slowly, the slipperiness really turning me on, and bringing me closer to coming. She was rubbing herself with her other hand now; sliding a finger inside herself, and rubbing her clitoris, as she pumped her hand up and down on my prick.

She moved forward, angling her body so my prick was pressed against her pussy, and I could feel how wet she was as she rubbed against me. As well as the oil, she was rubbing her juices around my prick as she was stroking me, and the sensations were almost more than I could handle. I heard her moan softly, and she shivered slightly as she came, and pressed my prick harder against her.

She rubbed my prick faster, and I felt my orgasm begin; that familiar warmth, deep in my balls, and with a rush, a surge of heat rocket up my prick, and I groaned loudly as I felt the first spurt of come shoot out. It struck Lori on her breast, and she moaned loudly, and started rubbing it around her. A second and third spurt quickly followed, both splattering against her breasts, and the next few weren’t as hard, but hit her stomach, and dribbled over her fingers and my prick.

She leant back, and sucked her fingers clean, then started to rub my come over her hard nipples, moaning softly as she did. She then leant back, and smiled at me.

“That was lovely,” she said softly. “You have really covered my breasts this time.”

I reached up, and held her shoulders, and pulled her closer to me. I raised my head, and tentatively licked a nipple, tasting my come on them. She breathed in sharply, seeing me doing that.

“Oh, that is so hot,” she said. “Can you do that, and then kiss me, so I can taste?”

I licked and sucked more of my come from her breasts, and she moved lower so we could kiss. I felt her tongue licking my lips and tongue, and then she kissed me deeply.

“I didn’t know if you would want to taste yourself like that,” she said. “But it looks so sexy when you do, and I love tasting you that way.”

“Well, if you can taste my come, I should be able to as well,” I replied. “And I love sucking your breasts.”

“Now, a quick shower? We have to get up early,” she said.

We slowly got up, and went back to the shower. After Lori had washed my body, using lots of soap to remove the oil, I started washing her. First, I took the soap, and lathered up her body, covering her breasts and stomach with the suds. I then rubbed my hands around her, not just cleaning off my come, but also caressing her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

Lori leant back against the shower wall, and closed her eyes as my hand moved lower, spreading the soapy lather between her legs. As my fingers brushed the top of her pussy, she opened her legs wider. She was still very wet, her vagina still open, and my finger slid easily into her. I continued rubbing her, and then rinsed all the soap from her, and then sat back on the seat, pulling Lori towards me.

She resisted slightly, but when I pressed my lips against her pussy, she sighed, and opened her legs more. I placed my hands on each of her hips, holding her against me as I licked and sucked on her.

“I don’t know how much more I can take tonight,” she said softly, as my tongue lapped around her clitoris.

I ignored her half-hearted protests, and started licking harder, moving my tongue up and down, back and forward along the whole length of her pussy. I could feel her smooth lips sliding around my tongue, and I pressed the tip into her open vagina, sucking at the sweet juices flowing from her. Lori was moaning softly as I pleasured her, and I felt her hands on my head, pressing me in to her. Suddenly, she pushed me away from her, and sat down astride my legs.

“Oh, I really have to pee, your tongue was touching me there...” she started to say, before I felt a warm rush over my legs.

“I didn’t want to pee in your mouth,” she said. “But it was so nice, I almost didn’t move fast enough.”

She continued to pee, the warmth running over my legs, and soaking my prick and balls, until she was empty.

“Sorry about that, I was trying to hold it back, not wanting your to stop, but then your tongue pressed against my pee hole, and I almost lost it right then,” she continued. “As nice as it is to pee together, you wouldn’t have wanted me to piss in your mouth!”

We both laughed at that, and I resumed rubbing her pussy with my fingers.

“Can I continue?” I asked. “You seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.”

Lori smiled, and stood up. There was no need to answer my question, so I held her to my face again, and continued to lick her pussy, this time, tasting the additionally tanginess of her pee around her lips. This time, I moved one hand around behind her, to press a finger to her backside as I licked and sucked her clitoris. Soon, she was moaning softly, and rocking back and forward, pressing her hands against the back of my head.

I felt her legs start to stiffen, and she cried out, telling me how close she was to coming. I pressed my finger a little harder against her backside, and placed my lips around her pussy, sucking as my tongue lapped and rubbed her clitoris. She cried out louder, shuddering against my face as she came, her warm nectar flowing around my tongue. She continued moaning loudly as her orgasm took her; her whole body shaking as the waves of pleasure swept over her. Finally, she pushed my face away and shakily sat back down astride my lap, panting loudly.

“Oh, my god, that was something,” she finally said. “I’ve never come that way, not standing up in the shower. I don’t know how my legs kept me up!”

Once she had regained her breath, we finished washing each other, and turned off the shower. We took our time to dry each other, kissing and caressing each other’s bodies, no longer needing to arouse and sexually satisfy ourselves, but just wanting to share ourselves. Since Lori’s hair had got wet during our shower, she sat on the bed after she had dried it, and let me brush it for her; long, even strokes on each side until it was smooth and shiny.

“That’s so relaxing,” she said softly. “No one’s ever done that to me before. But it has made me so sleepy; I can’t keep my eyes open much longer.”

We curled up in bed, Lori’s head resting on my shoulder, and drifted off to sleep.


To the Harbour

Tuesday, January 14, 1975

When the alarm went off, it took a little while for me to realise just where I was; the room was unfamiliar, and it was still very dark. Lori was curled up next to me, her hand somehow had found my prick, and was holding it gently. I then remembered – Lori and I were about to take the boat to the harbour for a few days, and I had spent the night at her place so we could get an early start.

Lori started to stir, and squeezed my prick, giving it a few strokes.

“I wish we didn’t have to make such an early start,” she said. “Maybe I could keep doing this, and we can see what comes up?”

She sat up, and kissed the tip of my prick, and pressed her tongue to my pee hole. My prick started to stiffen, and she slid her lips over my swelling knob, using her fingers to stroke my shaft. As she knelt forward to suck me, I slid a hand up her legs, and rubbing my fingers along her pussy, feeling it getting damp.

“Oh, if we keep this up, we will never get away,” she said. “I was hoping to be out around Barrenjoey before the sun rose ... oh, that’s so nice,” she sighed, as my fingers brushed her clit.

Lori spread her legs slightly, and I pressed the tip of a finger inside her vagina. She was much wetter and hotter inside, and as my finger slid further inside, she opened her legs more, and moved slightly, giving me a better view of her wet pussy.

“Well, I guess we can spend a little time...” she said. “Can you lick me, with me sitting over you?”

“Of course, I love that,” I replied. “I love tasting you, Lori.”

She quickly swung her leg over me, positioning her pussy just above my lips. This time, she was facing me, and I have an incredibly close-up view of her pussy and her clit. I pulled her lower, and my lips brushed against her moist pussy. I heard Lori sigh as I touched her lips with my tongue, letting the tip slide along her slot.

She leant back slightly, giving my tongue easier access to her. I licked along the full length of her pussy; my tongue lapping up and down, pressing into her wet vagina, then sliding between her lips until I licked around her clitoris. I concentrated on licking in tiny circles around Lori’s clitoris, using the tip of my tongue to press against her swollen bud; pushing first one way and then the other.

I could feel and taste her warm juices; they were now starting to run down my cheeks and chin, and the first trickles now on my neck. I placed my hands on her backside, and pulled her hard against my mouth, pressing my tongue firmly against her vagina before licking her clitoris again.

Lori was moaning louder now, telling me to keep licking, and that she was getting close to coming, and how she wanted to feel me come over her. I licked faster, and pressed my tongue more firmly to her.

“Oh, yes, FUCK!” she cried out as she started to come.

Her whole body shook as she cried out; pressing her pussy hard against my lips. I felt a slight gush of warm juices from her, and I sucked and licked as much of it as I could. When she had finished, she sighed deeply, and pushed herself back so she was sitting on my chest.

“Oh, your face and neck is all wet from me,” she said.

She rolled off me, and kissed my lips, then licked my chin, tasting her juices. She continued licking my chin and neck until I was clean, and then she kissed me deeply.

“Now, let’s see what I can find here,” she said, as she reached down to grab my prick. “I think he needs some attention now.”

She curled her fingers around my shaft, and stroked slowly up and down. She paused, and moved her fingers to her pussy, coating them in her wetness before rubbing them over my prick. As her wet fingers caressed my knob, I sighed with pleasure. Lori had quickly learned how to stroke my prick; where to press and just how to give me the most pleasure. I somehow was reminded of how Janelle would rub my prick, and as nice as that was, Lori seemed to have a more sensitive and sensual touch.

She moved her fingers faster up and down, pressing gently against the underside of my shaft. I closed my eyes, letting the sensations of Lori masturbating me flow over me, feeling the warmth of her fingers as they stroked up and down, and rubbed against my sensitive knob.

“I want you to come for me,” she said softly. “I want to feel you come on my tits, all hot and sticky.”

Hearing Lori say that brought me to the brink. I could feel my muscles contract and the surge of heat start deep in my balls.

“I’m about to come, Lori,” I cried out, and she moved so her breasts were close to my prick, and stroked faster.

As the first spurt hit her breasts, she moaned with delight, and kept stroking me with slow, long strokes. Each stroke would produce another spurt of come, and she made sure her breasts were completely covered.

After I had finished coming, Lori let go of my prick, and started rubbing my come over her breasts, sighing with pleasure. She then lay down on me, her sticky breasts pressing against my chest.

“Are we likely to be like this every time we sleep together?” she asked.

“I think so,” I replied. “If you are worried, or don’t like it, I can sleep in a different bed, or make sure our naked bodies don’t touch...”

She cut me off, kissing my lips hard, squashing her breasts against my chest.

“Don’t you dare even thinking of that, William Morris!” she said as she pulled her lips from mine. “I love us sleeping together, and I love what we do before we sleep, and when we wake up.”

“I wasn’t suggesting that we actually don’t sleep together,” I replied. “You know, I really enjoy what we do too. And I love the idea of us sleeping together.”

“Good. Because we have more nights that we can take advantage of us being alone,” she said. “Now, a shower and breakfast?”

We had a nice shower together, not all that long, but enough to clean each other up, and to touch each other just enough to keep ourselves aroused. We had a quick breakfast, and as Lori cleaned up the kitchen (and no doubt, straightened her bed), I took the boxes of food and other supplies down to the boat, packing them securely in the galley cupboards and the fridge. I then carried down the bags containing our clothes and other personal items, and unpacked mine into one of the drawers next to the main bed. As I was putting my clothes away, Lori appeared, and started to do the same.

“Somehow, the idea of us having our clothes together like this is romantic,” I said. “Like we are really living together, if you get what I mean.”

“I do,” she replied. “It is romantic.”

We made a final check to make sure we hadn’t left anything at the house, and Lori locked all the doors, and we headed to the boat. Lori got me to untie the mooring lines as she started the engines, and as she backed out slowly from the jetty, I made sure we didn’t hit the side. As the bow was almost level with the end of the jetty, I jumped aboard, and climbed up to the top level where she was.

We took things slowly at first; the sun was still at least forty-five minutes from rising, and it was still quite dark. Although we could easily see the red and green channel marks, we had to look carefully to make sure there weren’t any other boats around. Once we were in the more open water, after we had cleared the end of Scotland Island, Lori was able to increase our speed. She reached over to hold my hand, and I put my arm around her shoulders, and squeezed her hand.

“Beautiful, isn’t it,” she said, placing her mouth to me ear.

I just nodded my head; it was truly beautiful. The water was very smooth; the only disturbance on the surface was the wake we were leaving behind us. Up ahead, we could see the flashes from the lighthouse as its beacon swept around, and, once we were alongside the Palm Beach spit, we could see the sky beginning to get lighter on the eastern horizon.

“Sunrise is about six o’clock,” Lori said to me. “Another thirty minutes to go.”

“We will be well and truly out of Pittwater by then,” I replied.

She increased our speed, and in a few minutes we were rounding Barrenjoey headland, and out in the ocean. She asked me to pull out the main chart, and checked the course heading so we would be sufficiently clear of the coastline.

As we sped down toward the harbour, the first rays of the sun were already striking the higher areas of the peninsula. By the time we were off Newport, the sun started to appear; at first a golden arc, seeming to melt into the ocean, and then quickly rising above the horizon. Lori opened the throttle right up, and the beaches and headlands sped past us as we got closer to the harbour.

As we turned to enter the harbour, Lori pointed out the two “leads”; Grotto Point light and Rocherville light, showing me on the chart how by lining them up, we had the correct course to enter the harbour. Of course, they were lit up at night, and the pattern of lights would allow ships to make sure they weren’t off course. Once inside the harbour, we slowed down, and Lori turned us to take the eastern channel, going between South Head and the Sow and Pigs Reef.

“The ferries and hydrofoils take the main western channel,” she said. “We can take this one, and look at the bays and all the fancy houses along the shore.”

We then spent the next two hours slowly heading up the harbour, exploring the bays and inlets around the eastern shore, until we were close to the bridge.

“I was thinking of stopping at the fish markets to get some fresh prawns for lunch, and some fish for dinner,” she said.

“That sounds great; can we just pull up there?” I replied.

Lori nodded, and we made our way under the bridge, past Darling Harbour, and the big shipping wharves, and as we went under Glebe Island Bridge, she asked me to get the fenders out and tie them to the port side. We could see the cluster of fishing trawlers tied up to the wharves at the back of the markets, and she slowly edged her way to an open space at the end of a jetty. As we came alongside one of the fishing boats, she called out to ask if we could tie up there for a few minutes while we bought some fish.

The guy on the fishing boat said anyone could tie up for a few minutes, and told me to throw our mooring line to him. He made the lines fast, and Lori turned off the engines. I thanked him for helping us, and we jumped onto the jetty.

I was amazed at the huge range of fresh seafood available; fish of all sorts, prawns, crabs, lobsters, and many things I wasn’t even sure what they were. We bought a kilo of fresh prawns, and some tasty looking snapper fillets that we would cook for dinner. With our purchases in the fridge, we cast off from the jetty, and continued our exploration of the harbour. Lori was wanting to find a place in the Lane Cove river where we could tie up for lunch, so we slowly continued our way up the harbour, this time looking at the various bays to the north side of the harbour, until we reached the entrance to the river. We took our time heading up the river, and by lunchtime we were close to the end – at least as far as we could take the boat. We dropped the anchor, and shut off the engine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.