The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 12: Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Farewells

Saturday, December 29, 1973

I awoke to the sound of Cathy bringing in a breakfast tray for the three of us. Lori was still next to me, her arm across my side. The two of us sat up in bed, stretching and rubbing the sleep from our eyes.

"Good morning, you two lovers," Cathy said gaily. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, yes, like a log," I replied. I swung my legs out of the bed, trying not to dislodge Lori. "But I need to have a pee first."

"So do I," Lori said, jumping out of the bed. "Race you to the toilet."

Since she was on the side closest to the door, she was inside the bathroom just as I was leaving the bedroom. I pushed the bathroom door open before she could get a chance to lock it.

"Don't lock me out," I said. "I can't wait while you go!"

Lori was positioning herself over the toilet, but remained squatting over it.

"Why don't you go between my legs?" she said. "And try not to get me, at least not too much!"

Lori hovered over the toilet, and had her legs spread so I could piss into the bowl between her legs. We both started together, and the sounds of our two streams hitting the water at the same time filled the bathroom. Cathy stood in the doorway, watching us and laughing.

"Don't distract me," I said to her, "you will make me pee all over Lori!"

"She'd probably like that," Cathy said, poking me in the ribs.

I barely kept the stream under control, just splashing the inside of Lori's thighs. Lori let out a shriek when the stream hit her thigh, but we were all laughing.

"You almost made me completely drench her!" I exclaimed, once I had stopped peeing.

"Hardly worth it," Cathy said, looking at the wet area on Lori's thigh. "If you are going to do that, you should make it worthwhile, or not bother at all! See, Lori looks disappointed about it."

Lori just sat on the toilet, laughing. She tried to say something, but couldn't get the words out. Soon, both Cathy and I were laughing too; I then took hold of my penis, and was pretending to spray both Lori and Cathy, which only made us laugh even more. We had tears running down our cheeks, making spraying sounds in between bursts of laughter. Cathy stopped, and put her hands between her legs, and bent forward.

"Oh, stop that," she said, still laughing. "You are making me piss myself, stop it!"

I looked between her legs, and each time she laughed, a spurt of pee would shoot through her fingers. The insides of her thighs were glistening with her pee, and a small pool was collecting on the tiled floor between her feet.

"Cathy's pissing herself," Lori teased her. She reached over to tickle her side, continuing to chant, "Cathy's pissing herself".

Cathy was laughing so hard, she was unable to do anything; she just stood in the centre of the bathroom, a hand between her legs, while her pee streamed between her fingers, down her legs, and collected on the floor at her feet.

"Oh my God," Cathy said. "I don't think I have ever done that before, laughed so hard that I pissed myself. I just couldn't stop peeing!"

Lori and I were now laughing so hard, tears streaming down our cheeks, that if we hadn't just finished peeing ourselves, we would have done just what Cathy had done. Finally, we all regained some sense of control. I turned on the shower, and once the water was at the comfortable temperature, pulled Cathy in with me.

"Let's all have a quick shower, and then breakfast," I said. "Some of us have our first pee of the day in different ways, don't they?"

Cathy just smiled at me, and leant back against the wall as I started to soap up her body. When my hands started to spread the lather over her breasts, she closed her eyes and sighed softly. My hands moved lower down her stomach, and then between her legs. She spread her legs apart a little more, and tilted her hips slightly, and I brushed my fingers over her pussy. I moved my hands lower, washing her thighs, at the same time kissing her erect nipples as I bent closer to her.

As I bent forward, I felt my backside bump into Lori. She must have moved into the shower entrance, and she started to rub her hands over my chest as well. As I continued to wash Cathy's thighs – actually, I was more rubbing her pussy that actually washing her – Lori was caressing my chest, and stroking my prick. I could feel myself getting quite aroused, and before I was too close to coming, stood up straight, and turned around to face Lori.

"Maybe we should all get out of the shower, and have our breakfast," I said. "There just isn't enough room in here for all three of us!"

Lori reluctantly let go of me, and stepped back from the shower. I got out of the shower, and grabbed a towel to dry myself, passing another to Cathy as she squeezed past Lori.

"I guess so," Lori said. "I will just have a quick wash myself."

"At least we have managed to somehow rinse the floor," Cathy said.

A few minutes later, the three of us were sitting – still naked – on Cathy's bed, eating the now cold toast and drinking orange juice. Cathy opened the curtains a bit; the storms of yesterday had passed, although the sun was still hidden behind some clouds.

"What does everyone feel like doing today?" Cathy asked.

"Well, I promised Mum I would be home by lunchtime," Lori said. "I will have to pack things for the camp this afternoon; as we are leaving first thing tomorrow morning."

"You can't have to pack that much for a holiday at a nudist camp," I said to her.

"True, it's not as if I need to take a few weeks' worth of clothes," Lori replied. "But there are some things, plus you need stuff if it gets cold, or we want to go into town for something. Mainly, I want to take a bunch of books to read, things like that."

"Well, we can just hang out inside here for the morning," Cathy said. "It doesn't look all that good outside, anyway, but it looks like it will improve this afternoon."

"Well, we can just hang around in here for a while I guess," I added. "I have the usual practice session with the guys after lunch; Paul is picking me up around a quarter to one so I don't have to carry the Rhodes around the block. Did you want to come along, Cathy? It's about time others heard us play."

"Yeah, I'd love that," she replied. "Are you sure the others won't mind?"

"Nah, I bet there will be a few others there, friends of Tommy and Phil, for sure," I told her.

"Cool, I get to be a groupie!" Cathy exclaimed.

Lori and I teased Cathy, saying that a groupie has to sexually please not only all members of the group, but the road crew and other hangers-on. Lori demanded the right to be my personal groupie along with Cathy, and it didn't take long before we all ended up touching each other. With a combination of our fingers and lips, both Cathy and Lori came twice, and then I was bought to orgasm, coming on Cathy's breasts. After another attempt at getting all three of us in the shower, we cleaned up the bathroom and Cathy's bedroom, and finally got dressed.

"David's still over at Gina's place," Lori said, as we were sitting on the floor in the lounge room. "He must be having a good time there, but I doubt he knows what we have been up to."

"I'm sure all he is thinking about is more sex with Gina," Cathy said. "Sometimes he doesn't think too far ahead."

"We'll probably see him, sometime on Sunday," I added. "With a silly grin from ear to ear."

"Or else he will look like he hasn't slept in three days," Lori said.

"Now, guess what Dianne asked me the other night, when we were by ourselves?" Cathy said to us. "She asked me if Will and I had had sex yet, and when I told her we hadn't, she looked really surprised. 'What are you waiting for?' she asked me, and then said that if I was worried about getting pregnant, she could arrange for me to get the pill. 'Just make sure Mum doesn't find out', was all she said."

"Really?" Lori said, sounding surprised. "Are you going to do that?"

"No, I don't think so, at least not for a while," she answered. "Besides, I can just go to the family planning clinic down at Brookvale, near the mall, if I wanted to do that. But, no, I don't want to start to take the pill, not until, well, you know, we actually have decided that we are ready to make love. Not being on the pill, well, it just gives us another reason to wait."

"Is there anyone in our group, our age on the pill that you know of?" I asked.

"No, not that I know about, anyway," Lori said. "I am pretty sure Gina isn't, so what are she and David doing?"

"He has a box of condoms," Cathy said. "Although I bet he has gone through that box by now."

"I don't think I would want us to use those," Lori said. "I love the feeling when Will comes on my body, and I would want to feel that inside me, too. And besides, don't they cut out a lot of the sensations, Will?"

"I have no idea," I replied. "I guess they would, somehow. But I haven't even seen one, I mean, not counting pictures or anything. I am not even sure how they go on, I mean, do you pull them up like socks, or what? And what would you do with one once it is, well, you know, um, finished with? I mean, it has to be full of stuff, and how do you get it off without spilling in everywhere? And do you just flush it down the toilet? They don't tell you any of that stuff in sex education classes!"

My questions made Cathy and Lori laugh, and Lori said I should ask David for advice.

"God no!" I exclaimed. "Guys don't ask other guys about that level of detail, I could never do that!"

"Well, the three of us will have to experiment with them," Cathy said. "When you get back, Lori, we will have to get some, and find a way to play with them."

"That's a deal," Lori said. "All we have to do is work out how to get some, I mean, can you just walk into a chemist shop and buy some?"

"I could always ask Davy," Cathy said. "I will think of a subtle way to find out."

"Um, you will wait," Lori started to say. "You won't do anything with them until I get back?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Lori," Cathy said softly, taking hold of her hands. "I promise, we won't try anything new, not while you are away and not with us. Not just playing with some condoms, but, well, you know, we won't go any further."

"I know you two wouldn't," Lori replied. "It's just, well; it's just that, oh God," she sobbed, "I'm going to miss you two so much."

Lori wrapped her arms around Cathy, and started to cry softly. Cathy put her arms around Lori, and gently stroked her hair.

"I know, we will miss you too," Cathy said softly. "I wish you would be staying here with us."

The two of them hugged for a minute, and then Lori looked at me. Her eyes were slightly red, and I could see where the tears had run down her cheeks. She disentangled herself from Cathy, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Promise me you will think about us together every night?" she pleaded. "I mean, think about us sleeping together, too, like we did last night."

"Of course I will," I said as I held her tight to me. "You know I have thought about that a lot in the past few weeks."

We hugged in silence for a few minutes, not one of us wanting to break the closeness. Finally, Lori moved back, and wiped her eyes.

"I guess I should be heading off home in a few minutes," she said. "I'll get into trouble if I am late home, with the packing to be done."

Lori went to Cathy's bedroom to collect her clothes, and with a nod from Cathy I followed her. Lori was trying to put her few clothes in her bag, but she was standing in the centre of the room, staring at her clothes on the floor, her shoulders shaking slightly. I placed a hand on her shoulder, and she turned to face me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lori turned around, and placing her hands on my face, kissed me hard. Her lips were pressed hard to mine, and her tongue forced her way into my mouth. I responded, and our tongues touched, then the tips locked. I could feel Lori's breasts pressing hard against my chest, and she moved a hand down, pressing my backside so our groins were pushed together tightly, and she started to grind against me.

"God, I'm going to miss you," she said when we broke apart. "If ... if things were different, and we had decided to, I mean, well, I want you to make love to me, I know we can't, for all sorts of reasons." She pulled my hips close to hers, and swallowed. "God, Will, I really, really want you to, to, well, I want you to fuck me."

I was about to reply, when she continued.

"I know we aren't going to, least of all if we made love right now, I would get pregnant for sure; it's the most dangerous time of my cycle for that," she added. "But I just have this huge need for you to be inside me right now.

"No, don't say anything," Lori continued, as I was about to speak. "We both know we want to make love, and we know that we can't – not just yet, anyway. But maybe in bed, at night, can you think about being in bed with me, and us making love? And, while you are doing that, fantasizing that we are making love, would you, I mean, you know, would you masturb-, you know, rub yourself? And imagine that it is my vag, cunt, that is wrapped around your prick?"

"Um, sure, I will do that," I replied. "Actually, I have already done that several times, you know, rubbing myself, and imaging that we are making love."

"Good," she said. "I do that almost every night, sometimes several times." She looked down, and her cheeks were slightly red. "I have had those fantasies, and I have been doing that for several months, you know."

"Might you have a chance to do that, maybe Sunday night?" I asked her. "We could set a time where we will both do that; imagine we are making love, and masturbating."

"I will do that, maybe 10:30 or 11?" Lori suggested.

"Okay, I will do the same," I replied. "Now we need to be getting you on your way home."

"I guess so," Lori said. "I can't put it off any longer."

She gathered up her clothes, and stuffed them into her bag, and we returned to the lounge room.

"Ready to go?" Cathy asked.

Lori just nodded, her eyes still brimming with tears.

The three of us walked up towards the bus stop on the main road; Lori holding my hand tightly. We sat in silence, Lori between Cathy and I, until the bus arrived. While we were waiting, the rain started again, nowhere near as heavily as yesterday, but enough to dampen our already depressed spirits.

"You enjoy the camp," Cathy said to Lori.

"I will," she replied, "You two have a good time too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.