The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 11: Friends and Lovers

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Friends and Lovers - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

The Contest

Friday, December 28, 1973

I was dreaming, I must have been, lying in my bed, when I felt a person slide under the sheets next to me. A hand slid over my mouth, and I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

“Quiet, don’t make a noise,” she said. “I just want to lie next to you for a while, and feel our bodies together.”

Lori? It couldn’t be her, but it certainly felt real; her body was pressed against my back, and I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. My buttocks were hard against her lower stomach.

“Lori?” I started to whisper, but she held her hand over my mouth.”

“Quiet, don’t make any noise,” she said. It certainly sounded – and felt – like Lori.

She moved her hand from my mouth, and started to rub my chest; her hand gliding across my skin.

“I love feeling your chest; your stomach, your body,” she whispered in my ear.

I was now started to become more alert; I could feel the two hard nipples of her breasts pressing against my back, and she had placed a leg over mine, and was grinding her crotch against me. My prick started swelling and growing as if it had a mind of its own. I swung my arm behind me, placing my hand on the small of her back, rubbing her warm skin. Her back was damp with perspiration, and my hand slid easily down towards her backside.

Now, her fingers had reached the tip of my prick, and she stroked the swollen, sensitive skin. I drew my breath in sharply, feeling her fingers trace down the front of my shaft. She wrapped her fingers around my prick, and slowly stroked up and down, rubbing the tips over my swollen head each time.

“I want you, I want you so much,” she said to me. “But we can’t, I guess, not yet, not tonight.”

She moved back from me, and I was scared she was going to leave me like this. But she only moved sufficiently so she could roll me onto my back, and she knelt over my face, bending forward to suck the head of my prick as she resumed stroking me.

She pressed her pussy down to my face, and I started to lick her. I couldn’t feel any pubic hair, so it must be Lori I realised. She was already quite wet, and placed my hands on her buttocks, holding her just above my mouth, spreading her cheeks apart slightly. As my tongue flicked across her clitoris, she shivered and I heard her inhale sharply.

As I continued sucking and licking her, she stroked my prick; up and down, slowly and steadily. Her lips were locked over the head, and I could feel her tongue press into the eye, licking the drops of pre-come. She was bringing me closer to orgasm, but somehow sensing my state, she sat up, just holding my prick.

My tongue was now moving quickly, the tip going up and down between her lips, flicking around her clitoris, and pressing into her wet vagina. Her position, and my hands on her buttocks, made her quite open, and I could press the tip inside her a little way; feeling her around it, and soaking up her hot juices.

As I licked and sucked and tasted and licked more; I felt her muscles start to tense up. I pressed my tongue harder against her pussy, the tip pushing her clitoris one way and then the other, and she made a muffled groan. I could feel a surge of hot wetness around my face, and through my tongue against her pussy I could sense the pulsing and contractions of her muscles. After a few seconds, she bent back down, over my prick, rubbing me faster now. She locked her lips around the head, licking and sucking while her fingers stroked and rubbed the shaft. I was very close to coming, but was unable to warn her, as her pussy was now covering my mouth.

With one more stroke, my prick erupted. She kept sucking the head as I spurted jet after jet of my come into her mouth, but she kept stroking my prick, and swallowing as fast as she could.

When I had finished, she swung herself from on top of my face, and licked my prick clean, then moved her lips to my face, licking and kissing her own juices from my cheeks, lips and chin.

“Roll back over,” she whispered to me.

Once again, she was curled up behind me; her body pressed tight against me.

“Now we can sleep,” she said quietly, her arm again pressed to my chest. “I love you so much, I wish we could be like this forever.”

I could feel her breasts rise and fall with her breathing, and her soft breath whispered past my ear. All too soon, I drifted back to sleep.

It was quite light outside when I awoke; and I peered over at the bedside clock; 7:30am. I had slept in somewhat. I sat up on the bed, recalling what I thought had happened last night. Had Lori crept into my bed, and after we had some mind-blowing oral sex, curled up with me as I went back to sleep? If it was a dream, it was incredibly realistic.

I stood up, and pulled on my pyjama shorts to go to the bathroom. Looking out into the hallway, David’s bedroom door was still closed; he was still probably sleeping off the late night sex he must have had with Gina. Cathy’s bedroom door was open, so I peered in. Neither she nor Lori was there, and the bed had been made. She had quite a large bed, not a double bed, but almost as large. The two of them would have fitted in there easily, I thought. I went to the bathroom, had a long piss and a shower, and then got dressed.

By the time I appeared in the kitchen, it was close to 8 o’clock. Both Lori and Cathy were sitting at the breakfast counter.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Cathy said. “We though you would never get up!”

“Well, it is the holidays,” I replied, “I am allowed to sleep in!”

“Davy’s still sound asleep, too” Cathy said. “Still shagged out from servicing Gina, I bet, too. I wonder how many times they do it in the one evening? What do you think, Lori?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” she replied. “How many do you think Will could handle in a night? Three? Four? He is in reasonable physical condition.”

I went bright red. “Enough for both of you, I’m sure,” I replied. “Now can I get some breakfast?”

They continued teasing me as I ate some cereal, but I pretended to ignore them. Cathy made some more toast, and once we had finished eating, we stacked our plates in the sink.

“Well, shall we head around to your place?” Cathy asked.

“Sure, let me get my towel and a few things, we may as well walk around before the day gets too hot.”

In a few minutes, we were ready to go. We put our towels in my backpack, but just as we were about to walk out the front gate, Cathy realised she had forgotten her book, so ducked inside to get it.

“Did you sleep well,” Lori asked me innocently.

“I did, thanks,” I replied. “But I had the strangest dream, you know.”

“Really? What sort of dream?” she asked.

“Well, I can’t really tell you out here,” I said. Was it really a dream? “But it involved you and me, in bed.”

“Oh, a dream like that?” she answered. “You know, I had a dream just like that myself last night, us in bed, doing lovely things to each other. Maybe dreams do come true.”

She didn’t say any more, as Cathy had just come out of the house. She put her arm in mine, and we headed up the street.

“You will have to get him to sing for you, Lori,” she started saying. “Really, he doesn’t sound half bad, once he gets over his self-confidence about it all. But today, now that the sun is out again, I want to lie out around the pool, and be incredibly lazy.”

“Well, you can do that,” I said. “Provided you help clean the leaves out first. No freeloaders around here, kiddo.”

“Sure, we can do that,” Cathy said. “Just as long as you can keep us protected with sun cream, and cold drinks. Lots of cold drinks, especially for Lori.” She winked at the other girl.

“Yes, I think I am going to get very thirsty today,” Lori added.

Of course, I remembered that Cathy and Lori had talked about playing ‘desperation’ games today. That should make it more interesting.

When we got to my house, I got the spare back door key from its hook in the garage, and unlocked the door. I opened the front door, to let the breeze blow through, and we went up to the pool. There were quite a few leaves in it from yesterday’s storm, but Cathy and Lori said they would clean those out. I checked around the yard, and raked up some leaves and branches that had blown down from the large trees over the back fence. I then made up a large jug of iced lemonade, and took that to the seat set next to the pool. I also set up the large shade umbrella over the two chairs, so the sun would not warm up the drinks too much.

The pool was now pretty clean, and Cathy had set up her towel on the grass next to where I had placed the drinks. She and Lori were going to lie out in the sun for a while, but I wanted to get into the music practice. They each poured themselves a large glass of lemonade, and Cathy drank her glass almost completely.

“The rules are you have to drink one glass every twenty minutes,” Cathy explained to Lori. “No pouring any out, and if you knock it over, you have to refill it and drink a complete glass. The person who can hold out the longer is the winner.”

“Sounds pretty clear to me,” Lori said. “And what does the winner get?”

“They get to choose,” Cathy replied.

I left them to it; I wanted to get into my music practice. Choose what, I wondered. But now, I had some serious practising to do, and if I dwelt on Cathy and Lori, I would be too distracted. I switched on the Rhodes and the amplifier, and pulled out my music folder.

I spent a solid hour running through a bunch of songs, singing until I could feel my throat start to get a little raw, so I decided to take a break, and see how the girls were going with their contest. The day was now warming up, and a swim would certainly be refreshing.

Cathy and Lori were lying out on the paved area next to the pool, up against the wall at the back of the yard where they couldn’t be seen from outside. Which was a good thing, considering they had both removed all of their clothes. The jug of iced lemonade was almost empty; they both must have drunk three large glasses.

“How’s the contest going?” I asked.

“Early days yet,” Cathy replied. I was just about to get another jug of water, do you want anything?”

“No, I’m fine,” I replied. “I have had some lemonade; I just had to take a break, I could feel my throat starting to get a little tight.”

I peeled off my tee shirt and shorts, and sat down on the edge of the pool next to them.

“So, how do you actually work this ‘contest’? And how do you make sure you both start at the same point; I mean, you couldn’t actually look to see if one of you is emptier than the other when you started,” I asked.

“Well, we both had a long pee when we woke up; and we each had an orange juice with breakfast,” Lori answered. “So we were both even to start with. Are you sure you don’t want to participate; but you will have to drink some glasses to catch up.”

“I think I will sit this contest out,” I replied. “It is hard enough for me to concentrate on my music practice without worrying if I am going to pee in my pants.”

“A pity, that would be great to see you peeing your pants,” Lori said. “I guess that will have to be some other day.”

“I should think so,” I replied. “Besides, I don’t pee my pants, anyway.”

“That’s not what Cathy told me,” she replied. “What about that time on the beach?”

“God, do you two tell each other everything?” I said to her.

“Pretty much,” Lori answered. “I was just telling Cathy about last night in your bed, and how you weren’t sure whether you dreamt that all along.”

I almost choked on my drink; she even told Cathy about that?

“She suggested that I sneak in to your room,” Lori went on. “In fact, would you like me to do that again tonight; I will be staying with you again?”

“Um, yeah, sure, that would be great,” was all I could get out.

Just then, I heard the phone ring from inside the house, so I ran down to answer it. Cathy – in the kitchen making another jug of lemonade – had already answered it. It sounded like she was talking to her mother, making comments like “that’s all right” and “we can fix up dinner for ourselves”.

“That was mum,” she said. “She and dad are just heading up to my aunt’s place in Katoomba, she slipped over on the steps, and broke her ankle. They will get her from the hospital, and take her home, and make sure she is okay for the next day or so. We will be by ourselves tonight; well, Davy will be there, unless Gina wants him somewhere else.”

“That’s bad luck for her,” I said. “They didn’t want you to go up too?”

“No, I would only get in the way, mum said,” Cathy said jokingly. “Besides, being a nurse, she knows exactly what to do and all that.”

I carried the jug of lemonade back up to the pool for her, and the two girls poured another glass of drink. Cathy told Lori about the phone call, and how her parents would be up at Katoomba until tomorrow evening at the latest.

“Um, have you two worked out what the ‘winner’ will get?” I asked.

“Absolutely,” Cathy replied. “That was the first thing, wasn’t it Lori.”

“It sure was,” Lori added. “You are the prize, well, at least in a fashion.”

“What do you mean, ‘I am the prize’; does the loser give me up?” I asked.

They both laughed at my confusion.

“No, silly,” Cathy said. “The winner – whoever holds out the longer – gets to sneak into bed with you tonight. But with mum and dad being out, it will even be better now.

“Hmm, don’t I get a say in this?” I said.

“No, not at all,” Lori told me. “You just do as we tell you, isn’t that right, Cathy?”

“Sure is,” she said. “That’s all part of the deal with the two of us.”

“Well, okay I guess,” I replied. “But what does the loser get, apart from some wet pants?”

“They get you for the afternoon,” Cathy said. “But not in private, see?”

“Well, I guess I can handle that,” I replied. “But I need a swim now.”

“Naked?” Cathy asked. “Show us what you’ve got, go on.”

I peeled my swimmers off, and slid into the pool. The water was refreshingly cold on my skin after sitting out in the sun for a while. It did make my semi-erect prick shrivel up, though. I swam a lazy ten or so laps, and then floated across to near where they were.

“So, how many glasses is that?” I asked them.

“Four,” the replied in unison. “Still a long way to go,” Cathy added, “you should join in the competition.”

“No, I already told Lori that,” I replied. “I need to get back to my practice, and that will be one extra distraction I don’t need.”

“How’s it going, anyway,” Cathy asked. “You have had a few days off.”

“Yeah, I really should make myself sing for a good hour a day, every day,” I said. “Otherwise my voice will give out; it’s still not use to be used that way. At least Tommy does most of the singing, but each time we work up a new piece, it seems I get to do more of the lead vocals. I think I will swim a few more laps, and get back to it again.”

“Can we come down and listen this time?” Lori asked.

“Sure, provided when whoever loses your contest, you don’t pee all over my bedroom floor,” I replied, and pushed off from the wall to start swimming. I actually swam more than I originally intended, but I somehow got into a rhythm, and kept going until I had done twenty. I climb out of the pool, next to the girls, and deliberately dripped and shook the cool water over them, making them squeal and jump up.

“You bugger, that is really cold,” Lori exclaimed, grabbing my arm.

Cathy grabbed hold of my other arm, and the two tried to push me back into the water, but I had braced myself, and they couldn’t push me enough. I grabbed hold of their arms, and as they combined a second time to push me in, I relaxed my legs, and then sprang back into the water, pulling them in with me.

We hit the water with a large splash, and I pulled Cathy and Lori against me as we sank to the bottom of the water. The both let go of my arms, and I released my grip as well, and swam quickly away from them towards the shallow end of the pool. As I climbed out, I saw the two of them sitting on the ledge on the side of the pool, wiping water from their eyes, cursing at me.

“You almost made me lose the competition,” Cathy said indignantly. “That wasn’t fair!”

“Well, you tried to push me in, so we are even,” I said.

“Hmm, I don’t know,” she replied. “We will get back at you, when you least expect it.”

We dried ourselves, and put some clothes back on. I put our towels over the line as the three of us walked back to the house. Once in my room, Cathy lay on my bed, and started to read her book, while Lori pulled up the chair from my desk next to the piano. I ran back through several of the songs that I was feeling comfortable with, “The Way You Look Tonight”, “Till There Was You”, “Beyond the Sea”, “Moulin Rouge”, and a few more. Of course, that was interrupted while Cathy and Lori had their next compulsory glass of lemonade. That must be glass number five, I thought to myself. I wondered how many more they could hold.

“Getting full?” I asked Lori.

“I can hold lots more,” she said defiantly. “I intend winning this one.”

I just smiled and went back to my playing. I glanced across at Cathy a few times, and noticed that she was lying with her legs crossed, and every so often would squirm around a bit on the bed. My throat was starting to feel a bit sore again, so I decided all around it would be a good time for a break.

“Well, I think that will do me until later on,” I said, “I don’t want to push my voice too hard. Shall we go back outside?”

“Oh, but no pulling us in the pool this time,” Cathy said.

“Or splashing us with water, either,” added Lori, “You will make me lose the contest.”

“Well, I won’t do anything to affect the contest,” I said, with a smile. “That way, I can’t be accused of playing favourites.”

As we went out through the kitchen, I filled up the jug again. I was sure that it wouldn’t take much more before one or both of them was not able to hold it in; they had both had six large glasses of lemonade. I know if I had drunk that much, I would have had to go before now.

“It must be time for another drink,” I said, when I joined them around the pool. “Give me your glasses.” I noticed both of them had removed their bikini tops, but still had the bikini bottoms on, and were sitting back on the grass.

“Must we?” Lori asked. “I am close to bursting.”

“Me too,” Cathy said. “But the contest is still going,” and she held out her glass.

“Now, we will have to make sure we all know if – I mean, when – either of you can’t hold it any more. We can’t have anyone being sneaky, and trying to let some out and no one noticing,” I said. “Now, what if you sit up on the concrete? Any leakage will show up then.”

They both grumbled at having to get up and move, but we sat in a circle on the concrete, facing each other. It would now be quite obvious if any of the two couldn’t hold it any more.

They were both taking their time finishing their current glasses, so I told them to hurry up, because they had another drink waiting. They both groaned, but finished their drinks, and held their glasses out again. I filled up both glasses, and placed the jug on the grass behind me.

“I think we need to speed things up a bit,” I said. “One glass every five minutes, what do you two think?”

“Oh God,” Cathy groaned. “I don’t think I can last another five minutes anyway,” and placed a hand against her groin.

“No, that’s not allowed,” I said, tapping her hand lightly. “You can only use your internal muscles to hold it in.” Cathy reluctantly removed her hand. “You too, Lori, no pressing you hand against yourself. Now, let’s see you drink those glasses.”

The both drank their lemonade, taking small sips. Eventually they had both emptied their glasses, and sat them on the ground.

“God, I feel like I am going to explode,” Cathy said, gritting her teeth.

I could see the strain on her face as she tried to keep her swollen bladder under control. Lori looked just as uncomfortable, her teeth gritted, and her hands clenched at her sides. I began filling up their glasses again, smiling as I did.

“Oh, don’t make that sound of splashing water,” Cathy moaned. “It’s ... it’s making me want to go.”

“You’re still fine, Lori?” I asked her. “The sounds of splashing water don’t remind you of anything, like your pee splashing into a toilet bowl?” I grinned evilly.

She just kept her teeth clenched and shook her head.

“Is that what it reminds you of, Cathy?” I said to her. “Does this sound like your pee splashing into the toilet bowl?” I started to fill the second glass, making sure the lemonade splashed as much as possible. “The colour isn’t quite right, though, and I suspect the flavour would be different, too.”

“Oh, stop teasing me like that,” Cathy said. “God, I can’t hold on forever, shit.”

“And this feels a lot cooler that yours would be,” I continued as if I didn’t hear her. I put the tip of my finger in my glass. “Oh, yes, much, much colder than your pee is, particularly when I feel it straight from the source. That is much warmer that this cold lemonade is.”

I took a long drink from my glass, enjoying the opportunity to tease both of them back. It was interesting to see the different ways they handled it; Lori just tried to shut herself off from everything; sitting stock still, all her muscles tightly clenched – I am sure she would have closed her eyes, excepted that she wanted to see Cathy give up first. Cathy, on the other hand, was almost bouncing up and down, telling me how desperate she was, and not to keep tormenting her. I suspected Cathy was about to give up.

Placing my glass by my side, I picked up the two other glasses, and held them out towards the girls.

“Time for the next one, come on,” I said.

Lori took her glass, and had several sips.

“Come on Cathy, you have to keep up,” I said to her.

Cathy took her glass, and drank a small mouthful. Just as she was about to have a second, she looked down between her legs.

“Oh fuck!” she swore softly. A growing wet patch was spreading out from her pussy, soaking the crotch of her bikini pants and pooling on the concrete between her legs. “Oh shit, I can’t stop pissing, damn!”

She stopped trying to control herself, and a big spurt of pee flowed through the wet fabric of her bikini. I could clearly hear the hissing sound as her overfull bladder began emptying itself. Seeing that she had won the contest, Lori relaxed her clenched teeth, and smiled broadly.

“Shit, it’s all running under my bum,” Cathy cried.

She stood up, the pee still streaming from her and collecting in a growing pool between her feet.

“Bugger it,” she said, “I just couldn’t hold any more; looks like you win, Lori.”

Cathy stood in front of us, the last few drops of pee dripping from her soaked bikini to the pool at her feet. Lori finished her glass, draining it in two gulps.

“Still room in me for more,” she said proudly. “I could probably last long enough to drink another glass, too, but I guess there isn’t any point holding it in any longer.”

She stood up, and spread her legs apart.

“Now if you had your camera, Cathy, you could get some special pictures for Will now,” she said, and smiled at me.

I had my eyes fixed on the small area of her bikini, right between her legs. As soon as she had stopped speaking, I could see the fabric start to turn a darker shade. Cathy sat back down; apparently ignoring the fact she was sitting in a pool of her pee, and watched as Lori started to pee in her pants. The darker area slowly spread to her legs, and around the front; the fabric at first absorbing the liquids Lori was expelling. Then, with the material not able to keep the growing pool trapped inside, two trickles started to run down the insides of Lori’s thighs.

“God, that looks so sexy,” Cathy said softly. Lori just smiled at her, and winked.

Lori started to increase the flow, and the small trickles became two rivulets, and then joined to form a single, solid stream; running from the centre of her crotch and splashing on the concrete at her feet.

“Ahhh, that feels so good to let it all out,” Lori sighed. “I feel like I could pee forever.”

She pulled the crotch of her bikini to one side, exposing her bare, wet pussy. We could see her lips parted as the force of her pee spread them, and I leant forward to see the stream of piss flowing directly from her pee hole.

“Do you like what you see, both of you?” Lori asked. “It feels really good finally letting it all out in front of you.”

We watch as she continued peeing; I was amazed Lori was able to hold so much in. Actually, it was more that she had much greater control that Cathy; whereas Cathy just ‘opened the floodgates’, literally; Lori wasn’t forcing her pee out, or letting her bladder muscles take over. She was peeing quite gently; her pee hadn’t sprayed out onto her legs; it was just a thin stream flowing gently to the ground.

“That’s so cool, don’t you think, Will,” Cathy said. “Can you see it flowing right out from her?”

“Yeah, I can,” I replied. “It is pretty clear who the winner is, Kat.”

Lori had finally emptied her bladder, and she removed her soaked bikini, tossing it to one side. She sat down on the edge of the grass, between Cathy and I, and spread her legs wide apart, showing us how wet she was.

“Now we have to see you pee, Will,” she said. “Fair’s fair, after all. Maybe you need to drink as well.”

She filled up her empty glass and handed it to me.

“Come on, your turn,” she said.

I drained the glass in several gulps, and gave it back to her. Without a word, she refilled it and handed it back, and I drained that again. I was now feeling rather full, and I knew I would have to pee in a few minutes.

“Now let’s give that time to work its way through,” she said. “Will I be able to rinse out my bikini here, Will? I think Cathy will have to as well.”

Cathy peeled her soaked bikini bottoms off, and tossed them against the concrete wall. The hit the wall with a soft ‘splat’, leaving a big wet mark where they hit.

“Sure, we can do that, I suppose you want to see me pee in my swimmers as well?” I asked.

“Of course, but if you were wearing some shorts that would look even better,” Cathy said. “Wait a minute, let me get some from your room.”

She pulled her tee shirt on, and ran down to the house. A minute later she returned with a pair of khaki shorts, and held them out for me to put on. After I had put the shorts on, Lori gave me another glass of lemonade, and I managed to drink that down. I knew that I couldn’t hold on for too much longer.

“Now, if I had a movie camera,” Cathy started saying, “I could film in close up as he started to pee in those shorts. What would you think of that, Lori?”

“That is what I really want to see,” Lori replied. “I want to see Will piss in his shorts, and see the wet patch start to spread out from his prick. Now that would look pretty sexy, I reckon, just thinking about it is making me horny!”

“I mean, you’ve seen him actually pee,” Cathy said, “like seeing his prick and the pee coming from the tip. But I agree, watching him sit there and piss in his pants will be pretty exciting.” She put a hand to her pussy, feeling herself. “I’m getting wet, thinking about it, too!”

“Well, give me a few more minutes,” I said. “Not all of that lemonade has worked its way through yet!”

“Torment him the way he tormented us,” Cathy said to Lori. “Pour the lemonade into a glass, to make the sound of running water; or put his hand in the pool.”

I could feel the strong pressure from my bladder, and if I wanted to, I could pee right now, but I wanted to make them wait as well.

“I don’t have to pee right now,” I said. “I can hold it in as well, too you know.”

“Right, give him another drink,” Cathy said to Lori.

I managed to drink another glass, but I knew there was no way I could drink any more, and I would have to pee very soon, my boast of being able to hold it in for a while was just that – a boast, and I suspect they both knew it.

“If he doesn’t pee soon, we will have to tickle him,” Lori said. “That will make him pee, for sure!”

“I can hold it,” I said, and Lori grabbed my side, trying to tickle me.

That was enough to make me lose concentration, and I felt my bladder finally release. Looking down at my crotch, a small wet spot appeared at the tip of my prick. I tried to control the flow, to make it last longer for them, and the wet spot started to spread.

“Ohhh, look at it,” Cathy cried out. “That looks so hot.”

“Yeah, it sure does,” Lori replied.

Within a few seconds, the whole front of my shorts had turned a darker colour, as my pee soaked through the cotton fabric. Soon, I could feel my hot pee soaking around my bum, when Cathy reached across and undid the front of my shorts, pulling the fly open. Reaching inside, she grabbed my prick in her hand, and, now free of the constraining material, a stream of pee shot up into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.