The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy
Chapter 8: Three in a Boat

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Three in a Boat - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Christmas Shopping

Tuesday, December 18, 1973

The next day, Garry and I were going into town; we both had some final Christmas shopping to do, and he wanted to look through Palings, the large music store with me. He arrived at my place on his bike just after breakfast, and together we walked down to the main bus stop.

We had waited till the morning peak hour had passed, that way we would get a seat all the way into town. Standing all the way on a one hour bus trip isn’t much fun! Our bus was a double-decker, and we made our way upstairs, and were able to grab the coveted front seat. I was never quite sure why it was the pick of the seats, maybe because being upstairs, there was no chance of having to stand, and also because it gave an unobstructed view of the road ahead.

“Well, how’s it going with you and Cathy,” he asked me once we were sitting down. “Is there any exciting stuff you want to tell me?”

“Things are going well,” I said. “And there is lots of exciting stuff, but you seriously didn’t expect me to tell you all about that, did you? And how about you and Sarah? You two have been hard to find recently.”

“Mate, I’ll tell you,” he said, winking. “We have been spending a lot of time at her place, swimming in the pool, and lying in the sun. You know what the back yard is like there – very private with the tall trees around the fence line – well, let’s just say that both of us are developing good all over tans.”

“You sly old dog,” I teased him. If only he knew that Cathy and I had been doing just that – and more – for longer than he and Sarah; not to mention having Janelle and Lori with us as well. “I guess you have to use lots of sunscreen to stop getting certain parts burnt?”

“Of course,” he replied. “And applying it to each other is half of the fun!”

“So, you just lie out in the sun, and get your bum tanned?” I asked, teasing him. “That sounds pretty wild.”

“Well, that isn’t all we do,” he said. “We have done more than just that,” he added. “Quite a lot more.”

“Really?” I asked. “Have you, I mean, have you, you know, gone all the way?”

“Not quite,” Garry said. “We almost did yesterday, but Sarah said it wasn’t safe – but she said that by Friday, we can – so we plan to do it then.”

“Really?” I said; amazed by what he had told me. I had thought that the reason the two of them had broken up earlier in the year was because Garry had pressured Sarah to have sex with him.

“Yeah, this time we both think the time is right,” he replied. “Besides, she is over sixteen now, so that is better.”

“Hmmm, maybe,” I said. “But then, if you are both happy about doing it, I guess so.”

The conversation switched to other topics as the bus made it’s slow way into the city, which pleased me, since I didn’t really feel comfortable with telling Garry too much about what Cathy and I had been up to.

Once in the City, our first stop was the large Dymocks bookstore just up George Street. I wanted to get some photography books for Cathy as her Christmas present, and Garry had a few things he wanted to get there as well. I found the photography section, and there were the three books I was wanting to get for her – Ansel Adam’s guides – ‘The Camera’, ‘The Negative’, and ‘The Print’. These were considered the classic reference books for those wanting to take photos, particularly landscape photos. Plus, I was in luck; they were on special for Christmas.

The next stop was Palings main music store. Not that I planned on buying anything, I just wanted to drool over some of the pianos, and Garry wanted to look at their guitars. In the keyboard section I spied a new Fender Rhodes 88-key electric piano. Of course, I had to sit down at it and play, first getting the feel of the action, and then playing an up tempo version of the “Pyrogenic Blues” that Steve Collins and I had fooled around with. Before I had realised it, a few shoppers had gathered around to listen to my playing, and one of the sales staff approached me.

“I’m, sorry,” I said to him. “I should have asked first before playing this.”

“That’s no problem at all,” he replied. “We need good musicians to demonstrate these instruments; keep playing if you like. I guess I can’t interest you in buying one?”

I laughed, and said, “I wish I could buy one, even a 73 key one would be great.”

“Well, I can understand,” he said. “But keep playing like that if you want.”

I played a little more, when Garry told me I really needed to check out the guitars. I reluctantly walked over with him.

“You should consider getting an acoustic electric guitar,” he told me. “See this one, it has a pickup on it that connects to an amp.” He took one off the rack, and started to play it. “Go on, try it and see.”

I could strum a few chords, so I played it briefly.

“I guess so,” I said. “Maybe once I get some money, I will see about buying one.” I replaced the guitar on the rack.

We continued looking around the store, and I picked up another music book – more hits from the forties and fifties. Since it was now getting close to lunchtime, we found a coffee shop, and bought some toasted sandwiches and a milkshake each, and sat down to eat.

“What are you getting Cathy for her birthday?” Garry asked. “Those books are just for Christmas, aren’t they?”

“I have got her a simple gold necklace,” I replied. “It has a small gold thingy on it; two letters, “C” and “W” intertwined.”

“She’ll like that,” he said. “Nothing like giving a nice romantic present.”

“What are you giving Sarah?” I asked him.

“I have got a silver bracelet for her,” he replied.

We continued talking about girlfriends and presents, until we had finished our lunch. I wanted to call in at the Maritime Services Board building, down at the Quay, to get the material for my boat license; once I was sixteen I could sit the test and get my licence. We then looked around a few more stores, ending up at the “Fantastic Toy and Hobby Shop” in Angel Place. Not that we intended buying anything there; it was just a cool place to look at all the expensive toys and hobby stuff. Finally, our feet getting sore, we caught the bus back home.

“Well, I’ll see you Sunday, I guess,” Garry said to me. He and Sarah would be coming around for my birthday.

“Yeah, and I hope it works out on Friday, you know,” I said. “Just be careful, though.”

“We will, don’t worry,” he replied. “That’s why we are waiting.”

That evening, as I was playing through some of the pieces of music I had bought earlier, the phone rang. “It’s for you, Will,” my mother called out. I picked up the phone out in the sunroom next to the piano.

“Hi, Will, it’s Lori here,” the person on the phone said.

“Oh, hi there,” I replied. “What’s news?”

“Did you still want to come out on the boat this Friday?” she asked. “I just spoke with Cathy, she wants to go, so it will just be the three of us, what do you think?”

“Um, well, yeah, I guess so,” I replied. I still wasn’t all that sure, but it seemed like Cathy wanted to go. “Yeah, that sounds good.”

“It won’t be like yesterday, not if you don’t want it to be,” Lori said. “And Janelle will be away, if that is what you were worried about.”

“Well, the three of us can still do things,” I said. I wasn’t sure what Lori had in mind for us.

“I hope so, Will,” she said to me. “I really hope so, I thought about that all last night. I can’t tell you over the phone,” she said, whispering. “But I will tell you all about it on Friday morning if you want.”

So Lori had fantasised about her and me? I wasn’t that surprised.

“I would like that, Lori,” I said. “Really, I would. Friday should be great.”

We talked a little more and I told her about getting the application for my boat licence before we hung up, and I went back to playing the piano, trying to get the images of Lori’s sexy, shaven pussy from my mind.

I spent Wednesday and Thursday playing the piano and swimming in the pool; by now I had almost forty songs in pretty good shape. However, being able to play them solo, and playing and singing in the group were two different things. But with over five weeks to go until we opened at the Mirage, I was feeling pretty confident that the music would be good. Just how I would go singing – even though I would not be doing all that much – was a little daunting.

Each evening Cathy and I and spoken on the phone, and we had tentatively discussed what may happen on the boat on Friday. Cathy wanted me to spend time with Lori, as well as her, and she told me that Lori had asked her if she would object to having me go down on her. I think Lori was disappointed – and maybe a bit jealous – that I did that to Janelle, but not her. But then, when she and I had hinted at things the previous Friday, I got the impression that Lori didn’t want to do that much with me.

“Would you like to do that to her, Will?” Cathy asked me. “It’s fine by me, really, and I would love watching you do that. I know she really, really wants you to do that, too – I think she is really jealous that Janelle got to experience that, while she didn’t.”

“Well, I can, if you are happy that way,” I replied. “Actually, I would have preferred to have done that with Lori, not Janelle on Monday.”

So, it appears that Cathy and Lori had planned the day’s activities, at least some of them for me. Having though about it all week, I was much happier with just Lori along with us, and not having Janelle there. I just didn’t trust Janelle, not after she came right out and said she wanted me to have sex with her, and not let the others know.

Not that I really understood everything that was going on; at least at an emotional level. Why was Cathy happy about me doing things with Lori – even going down on her? In fact, she was more that “just happy about it”; she was actually encouraging me to do that, and setting things up with Lori to make it happen. I would have expected her to be mad, even jealous of me thinking about doing those things with someone else. I thought about it as I lay in bed, and still had no answer when I drifted off to sleep.


McCarrs Creek – The Second Time

Friday, December 21, 1973

I must have had some wild dreams about Cathy, Lori, and even Janelle; I woke with a rock hard erection, and I could recall some fragments of my dreams. As I was getting ready that morning, another realisation hit me. Janelle used the words “fuck”, “screw” and “have sex”, and probably just thought of it as “fucking” – but Cathy and Lori used the words “making love”, rather than the coarser, purely physical words. I am sure Janelle would probably directly ask me to fuck her – using those exact words – given the opportunity.

That was the difference; Janelle just wanted to experience someone screwing her, she just wanted to fuck. Cathy and Lori wanted to make love. Although the actions were probably pretty much the same, the emotions weren’t – fucking and making love to me seemed quite different. And I didn’t want to fuck; when the time was right, I wanted to make love.

I decided that when I was ready, and when Cathy was ready, we would make love – I didn’t want my first time to be “just fucking” someone – even a friend like Janelle. So maybe I had learned something after all.

Just as on Monday, Cathy’s father dropped us off at Lori’s place first thing in the morning. Lori was just finishing packing some food and drink, so we helped carry it down to the boat. The day looked like being another perfect summer’s day, hot and very sunny, so we had packed lots of cool drinks.

“I thought we could go up to the Basin first,” Lori suggested. “We can swim directly off the boat there.”

“Sounds good,” Cathy replied. “But I will probably just lie in the sun and read my book, maybe swim a little.”

I untied the mooring lines once Lori had the motor running, then pushed the boat away from the dock, and jumped on board.

Cathy had already removed her bikini top, and was busy applying suntan oil to her body, not that she really needed it, as her body was now well tanned all over. Lori was just wearing her bikini, and she was just as brown as Cathy. I took off my tee shirt, but kept my shorts on.

“Do you want to steer?” Lori asked me.

“Sure,” I replied. I took over the main seat, and Lori stood behind me, still keeping her hands over mine on the controls. Lori stood close behind me, and I could once again feel her breasts pressing against my shoulder.

Once we were past the narrow Newport channel, Lori pushed my hand on the throttle further forward. I quickly turned around, and smiled at Cathy. She was already lost in her book; I think it was the follow on to that one she had loaned me, “The Search for the Rings” or something like that. I would have to ask her if I could borrow it once she had finished reading it; the first one – “The Hobbit” was really addictive.

“Keep to the right as we head up here,” Lori said in my ear; the noise of the motor making normal speaking difficult. “Just keep to the left of those channel markers.”

I nodded in agreement.

“I’m so glad you decided to come along,” she said, a little softer this time. “Maybe, if you want, you could, you know, go down on me?”

I turned my head to whisper in her ear. “I would like that, Lori,” I replied. “Are you sure though, that you really want that?”

“God, Will,” she replied. “I have thought of nothing else all week. Well, I have thought of us doing other things, too; but we aren’t going to do those.” She blushed deeply. “Yes, I want you to go down on me, and I will do the same to you if you would like.”

“Well, we could do that,” I said. “Where though – wouldn’t the Basin be too exposed, with other people around?”

“Maybe,” she replied. “We can find somewhere suitable.”

We continued further up the bay, and now had gone past Scotland Island, leaving the speed limit behind.

“Let’s open her up some more,” Lori said, pushing the throttle further forward. The boat leapt forward, and Lori adjusted some of the controls to level us out.

She wrapped both arms around me to steady herself, now trusting me with the controls.

“It feels great holding you like this,” she said in my ear. “Can I tell you something really personal? Promise me you won’t laugh, or say a word to anyone, not even Cathy.”

“Sure, I won’t say a thing,” I said. “And you know I would never laugh at you, Lori.”

“Well,” she started. “This is sort of embarrassing, but did you know, every night this week when I got into bed, I thought about what you did to me on Monday, you know, how you rubbed me, and then how you came all over my breasts. Well, just recalling that would get me so turned on, so wet, that I would rub myself and make myself come.”

“That’s not silly,” I told her. “I also think about doing that to you, and you rubbing me, too.”

“Do you?” she said. “And do you, well, you know, when you think about us?”

“Do I masturbate?” I asked. “Of course I do when I fantasise about you and me. I often fantasise about all three of us together, too.”

“Oh, really?” Lori replied. “You, me, and Cathy, all together?”

“Uh huh,” I grunted in reply. “All three of us together.”

“Oh,” she said. She remained quiet for a short time, and then continued. “Actually – and don’t breathe a word of this to her or anyone – especially Janelle – I fantasise about the three of us too. I did last night; and when I woke up this morning. Did you know I came three times last night, and twice this morning, just thinking about that?”

“You know, you should mention that to Cathy,” I said. “I know she has the same thoughts, too.”

“Does she? Really?” Lori said, sounding pretty surprised. “I wouldn’t have thought that, I mean, when I first thought about that sort of thing, I felt like I was, well, you know, pretty kinky. I mean, getting turned on by the thought of another girl touching and well, you know, licking me down there is a bit unnatural.”

“What’s unnatural about it?” I asked her. “Didn’t you see Janelle and Cathy rubbing each other on Monday? Anyway, just mention it to her, and see what she says. I know she won’t thing you are kinky or disgusting or anything like that. Besides, you never know what the three of us could do together.”

“Oh, I think I know what we could do,” she replied. “Besides, Janelle has already told me all about her fantasies – how she would love to have you lying on your back, and she would be astride you – ‘screwing you’ as she says – while Cathy or I would be squatting over your face. I often think about doing that – except I would be on you – screwing you – no, making love with you.”

“Would you like to do that? Seriously, I mean,” I asked her. I could feel my prick swelling within my shorts, imagining Lori riding me like that.

“Well, when I fantasise, sure,” she replied. “I don’t know if I want to make love, not yet, really, but when I get turned on, I love thinking about that. What about you, would you like that?”

“Just feel me and see,” I said, winking. She reached down and squeezed my erect prick.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “Did that happen, just having me tell you about my fantasies?”

“Uh huh,” I nodded. “Maybe I should tell you about some of mine one day.”

“Do they involve me?” she asked.

“They sure do,” I said. “And Cathy, too. I used to fantasise about Janelle as well, but after Monday, I just haven’t felt the same about her.”

“What do you mean?” Lori asked. “Is it because now that you have gone down on her, you don’t want her? Or is there something more?”

I told Lori what Janelle said to me in the water.

“It is just her attitude; I think she just wants to screw me, to use her words, and damn anyone else’s feelings,” I replied. “I don’t think she has any great emotional attachment, it’s just that I would have a willing prick, so to speak.”

“Oh, I see,” she said, and remained silent.

After a minute or two, Lori spoke again.

“You don’t think of me that way, do you?” she asked.

“No, not at all,” I replied. “It’s even in the choice of words – Janelle wants to screw, while you want to make love – as does Cathy. I just felt like Janelle was using me, and wanted to use me a whole lot more. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” she replied. “But you shouldn’t think too bad of Janelle, you know, she hasn’t had the same family life as we had. You know that her mother was not much older than us when she got pregnant with Janelle?”

I shook my head, which was news to me. I knew her mother – Mrs Ward? No, she never used the title “Mrs”, she was a “Miss”.

“She was in her final year at school, just about to start the year, and well, she got pregnant,” Lori continued. “The guy was in the same year as her, but from a pretty well off family. He was planning on going to Duntroon – the army officer school, and any hint of a scandal like that would have killed that – this was in the late 50’s, remember. Well, she had the baby – Janelle – I think the guy’s family paid hush money, so to speak. Janelle’s grandparents helped bring her up while her mother finished school, and then studied to become a nurse. I don’t think she ever met her father; he was killed in Vietnam in the early years of the war.”

“I never knew that,” I said. “Well, I knew her mother was single, but not all the details.”

In fact, Janelle was the only one in our year at school from a single parent family; I only knew of two people in the area who had got divorced, and there was still a stigma attached to single motherhood. Which was silly, Miss Ward – Janelle’s mother – was really nice, and was a great mother to Janelle. It was just how people’s attitudes were, I guess.

“Well, keep it to yourself, I don’t think many people know about it,” Lori cautioned me. “I know, and Cathy knows, but probably no one else. Anyway, for her it was almost like having two sets of parents – at least, two mothers, and a father who was really her grandfather, but not quite.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” I replied pensively. I guess I never really thought about what it would be like growing up in a situation like that.

“And somehow I think Janelle wants to make sure she doesn’t end up like her mother; abandoned by the man she loves, but she hasn’t had a role model in her life, you know, of her mother and father together and loving each other,” Lori said.

Lori pointed to a large boatshed, painted a light blue colour on the shore.

“Changing the subject, that is where I go sailing,” she said. “Avalon Sailing Club. You should come down one Sunday, you would probably enjoy it.”

Despite growing up on one of the country’s prime sailing areas, I had never been sailing, I guess it had just never interested me.

“Maybe,” I said, non-commitally. “I don’t think I would have time for it, not with everything else.”

“Okay,” she replied. “But if you are ever interested, just let me know...”

We continued to speed up the bay, and Lori was now holding on rather tightly, and I could feel her body pressing against my back. It was rather pleasant, but I had to concentrate on where I was steering the boat. Once we cleared Stokes Point, Lori pushed the throttle even further forward, and we were speeding up towards Palm Beach. Fortunately, there weren’t any other boats around nearby, so I wasn’t too worried about the speed we were doing.

“I love the feeling of the boat going this fast,” Lori said in my ear. I could feel her breasts pressing hard against my back, and she had wrapped her arms around my chest. I just smiled at her, and concentrated on steering. The last thing I wanted to do was to cause the boat to turn wildly.

As we neared Barrenjoey, where Pittwater opened into the main bay and the ocean, Lori pulled the throttle back until we were just idling.

“Did you like that,” she said to me, her eyes sparkling.

“Yeah, that was fun,” I replied, “but I had to concentrate on steering a lot. You can take over if you want, you are better than I am at driving this.”

I slid off the seat, and Lori took my place.

“Now hang on to me tightly,” she said. I put my arms around her waist, but she turned her face to me. “No, tightly, I said,” she repeated, and pressed my arms to her body.

I shifted my position to be more directly behind her, and she pushed one of my hands up so it covered her breast.

“That’s better,” she said, and I caressed her breast through her bikini top. “That’s much better,” she whispered in my ear. Now that she had my hands where she wanted them, she opened the throttle suddenly, and I held tightly to her – and her breasts – to stop falling over.

Lori swung the boat around in a wide arc, and as we sped back down the bay, she pushed my other hand up to her breasts, this time sliding my fingers inside her bikini top. As my fingers reached her nipple, I could feel it swelling already, and I rubbed my fingertips across the hard bud. I moved my other hand under her bikini top, to caress her other breast.

“I love feeling that,” Lori whispered, turning her head so her mouth was pressed to my ear. “Did you know you are the first guy to touch my breasts? And the first to suck them, too.”

I could feel my prick swelling, and I knew Lori must be able to feel it as well, pressed hard against her backside. Each little bump and wave that we went over caused my prick to rub against her, and it wasn’t long before I was quite erect.

“Mmmm, something does feel very nice behind me,” Lori whispered in my ear. “It makes me wish I could get my hands on that!”

I could feel my face burning. “Lori!” I hissed in her ear. “What if Cathy sees?”

Lori laughed. “Oh, Will, haven’t you worked it out yet? Cathy knows what I want to do, and she wants to see that. Sometimes I think you are pretty slow – do I have to spell it out for you?”

“Well, um, I guess so, but...” I stammered.

I still don’t think I really understood what was going on. I loved Cathy, and I knew she loved me. But I also had strong feelings for Lori, not quite the same as how I felt for Cathy, but pretty close. And I knew Lori loved me; she had said as much on several occasions. But how could I be in love with both of them? And if Cathy loved me, what would she think if she knew that – or if she knew Lori loved me? Then it hit me. Cathy knew Lori loved me; she must have known that all along, and set things up so Lori and I – along with her – would be together. But how, why? This all didn’t fit in with what I though love was all about – you fell in love with a person, the one person who was your perfect match, to the exclusion of all others. I was now more confused than ever.

“Keep doing that,” Lori whispered in my ear. “Unless you want to feel and see the effect that you are having on me?”

God, she was making it worse. I couldn’t just reach down and feel her pussy, could I? But then she was practically telling me to. Just then we hit a slightly larger wave, and I clutched tightly to Lori’s breasts.

“Go on, feel me,” she said. She spread her legs slightly wider on the seat.

I had no choice now. I slid a hand down inside her bikini bottoms, and my fingers touched her smooth pussy.

“I shaved this morning, just for you,” she whispered in my ear. “You like how it feels, don’t you?”

Her pussy did feel lovely, and she was starting to get wet.

“Um, yeah, I do like how it feels, Lori” I managed to say, before I moved my hand back to her breast. It was easier to hold on that way.

“Oh, so you will just tease me a little?” she pouted. “I hope there will be more of that touching to come.”

“Yeah, once we are somewhere more private,” I said. “And where I don’t have to hang on for dear life,” I added as the boat bounced over another wave.

“Sorry about that,” Lori said, and throttled the motor back. We were getting close to the moorings in the basin now. “Can you get the mooring hook, and pick up the line when I get next to the buoy?”

I disentangled my hands from within Lori’s bikini, and ducked my head in the cabin to grab the mooring hook. I moved to the front of the boat – sorry, the bow – and stood waiting for Lori to get close to the mooring.

It took me three attempts to snag the mooring line, the first time I was too early, and almost fell over the side of the boat. But I managed to hook the line, and pulled it onboard and looped it over the cleat. Once she saw we were secure, Lori killed the motor.

Lori and Cathy were laughing as I made my way back to the cockpit.

“I thought you were going to beat us all into the water,” Cathy said. “You recovered pretty well, though.”

“I think his mind was still on another pole,” Lori said, winking at me.

My face went red again. At least my prick had subsided; the last thing I needed was for the swollen tip of my erection to be poking through the top of my swimmers. I ignored their taunts as I put the mooring pole back in the cabin, and returned to see Lori bent over the stern of the boat, putting the boarding ladder in place. She did have a great looking backside, I thought to myself. And just between her legs I could just make out the outline of her pussy, and the fabric of her bikini was darker – and damper? – there.

“Who’s for a swim?” Lori asked us.

“Maybe after this chapter,” Cathy said, her head back in her book. It must be a good one, she had barely taken her head out from the pages since we had left the dock.

“I am,” I said, pulling my tee shirt off.

Lori and I stood on the cabin roof, and together we dived into the water. It was fairly deep here, maybe thirty feet or more, and the water was refreshingly cool. We swam around for a while, and then Cathy joined us.

“So you finally put that book down?” I said to her.

“Yeah, it really sucks you in,” she said. “Did you like that first one – ‘The Hobbit’?”

“Yes, it was good,” I replied. I had never really read stuff like that before.

“Well, you would like these ones too,” she answered. “Sort of a continuation, but much more in it. I still haven’t finished the first book, and there are three in the set.”

“Wow!” I replied. “Must be some story.”

“It sure is, you’d probably like it,” Lori said. “I read it a month or so ago, the only trouble is, the story really gets you in, and it is almost impossible to put down.”

We swam around some more, and I had fun diving down and swimming under the boat, emerging behind one of the girls, pulling their leg or bikini slightly, then quickly diving back to the other side. After a while, we climbed back on board, and grabbed a drink each. The wind had picked up a bit from the northeast, and the boat was starting to rock a bit in the waves.

“Why don’t we move somewhere more sheltered,” Lori suggested. “Towler’s Bay is better when the wind is from this direction.”

I cast off the mooring once Lori had the motor running, and we cruised slowly out of the Basin, seeking a more sheltered place. Cathy retired to the cabin, and was immediately lost back in her book.

“Don’t you want to stand behind me again, Will,” Lori said. “That was rather nice how you did it before. Or what if you steer, and I stand behind you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.