The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 3: Learning More

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Learning More - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Going Down

Monday Morning, November 19, 1973

As I rode my bike to Cathy’s place, I was really excited; and a bit apprehensive. I wonder what it would be like, “going down” on a woman? And what other things were in that book that we could look at, and possibly try? I was starting to feel somewhat overwhelmed by everything that had happened in the last week and a bit; I would never have dreamed this would be happening to me.

The day was overcast; there had been a storm late on Sunday and overnight, and although the rain had cleared, it was possible we could get more rain later. We would have to come up with some story about what we did today, since it would be most unlikely that the weather would make going to the beach a likely story. Maybe we would go into the large shopping mall at Brookvale later – that would be a good cover. It’s not likely that when my parents asked me what Cathy and I did today, I would answer, “Well, we spend all morning in her bedroom reading ‘The Joy of Sex’ and experimenting with oral sex.”

I rode down the Parsons’s driveway, and leant my bike against the back porch. Cathy must have been watching for me; she opened the door as soon as I arrived. The minute I stepped inside, she wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me passionately. I could feel her pressing her body against mine, and I held her tight in response.

“God, I missed you yesterday,” she said. “Being up at Diane and Roger’s and seeing them, made me think of you. Now, are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes, I really do,” I replied. “I haven’t thought about anything else since yesterday morning. Are you sure we will be alone here? I would hate to get caught.”

“Dave is at the summer school all week again, although I expect he will be spending most of his time concentrating on Gina, and not his lessons. Dad is at work, and Mum is on day shift at the hospital all week again.” Cathy seemed to have planned everything out. “Anyway, we can lock the door, as if we have gone out, and should anyone arrive, we can hide easily. But don’t worry, no one will come home and disturb us. Now let’s go to my room, and we can read through the book together.

“We will have to be careful – in other ways. If my cycle is normal, my fertile days started last night, and will probably last until Friday.”

“Uh-hum,” I grunted, still not really understanding all of this ‘cycle’ stuff. “So, you have an egg there ready to be fertilised?”

“Yeah, at least according to my calculations,” she continued. “So we had better be careful, which is a pity; I get really randy when I ovulate.”

Cathy seemed really excited; her eyes were bright, and it appeared she was once again braless, because her nipples were erect and pressing against her tee shirt. I followed her as she led me down the hall to her room. “Let’s spread our towels over the bed, just in case things get a bit damp,” she said. Cathy had taken over Dianne’s old bed, which was almost the size of a double bed. We spread our beach towels out over the bed, and Cathy pulled out a book from the back of her closet.

“Here it is,” she said, showing me a hard-covered book. There was a drawing of a man – with a beard – and a woman on the cover, and the title was “The Joy of Sex”, by Doctor Alex Comfort. “Come on, let’s lie down here and look at it together. There are some really cool drawings in it, too.”

We started to flick through the book, and Cathy showed me some of the pictures. “What do you think of her? Do you like the underarm hair?”

“I have never seen a woman with hair under her arms before,” I replied. “I didn’t think women grew hair there. I mean, you don’t have hair there.”

“That’s because most women shave there, just like they shave their legs,” Cathy said. “Some women even shave their pubes. I don’t have to worry, because my hair colour is so light, and I don’t have much growing there yet anyway. But you can feel some hair under my arms if you feel lightly.”

She sat up on the bed, and removed her tee shirt, exposing her breasts. Raising her arms over her head, she said, “now rub your fingers lightly over my underarms, and you will feel some hair.” I brushed my fingers lightly along the inside of her arms, and I could feel the downy hair of her underarms. “Oh,” she said, “don’t tickle me.”

“Sorry,” I replied, “I was trying to be gentle. That feels really nice there. Do you have to shave it, or is that as much hair as there ever gets?”

“I don’t have to shave under there, but I do shave my legs every so often. Having blonde hair has its advantages,” Cathy replied. “So do you like that hairy underarm look?”

“I’m not sure,” I said, “It just looks strange to me. And her pussy is really hairy too. In fact, they both are pretty hairy people.”

“I don’t think I would like to be as hairy as she is,” Cathy said. “Although I don’t know about shaving my pubes, I like the small patch of hair I have above my pussy. If you wanted to, we could try shaving it one day though.”

“Hmmm, I don’t know,” I answered. I already had to shave my face most days, the problem of having dark hair I guess, and it was just another chore for me. Plus I hate it when I nick myself with the razor. I would hate to think of nicking Cathy’s pussy with a razor.

“Anyway, take your tee shirt off,” Cathy said, “I want to see your chest too, and feel your hair.” I wasn’t as hairy as the guy in the drawings, but I did have some hair on my chest, and under my arms. Not a real lot, but more would grow over the coming months. I pulled my tee shirt off, and raised my hands over my head. Cathy ran her hands over my chest, and stroked the hair under my arms. “Mmmmm,” she said, “that feels pretty nice. Don’t you ever think of shaving your body hair, ok?”

“No way,” I said emphatically. “I can’t think of any guy who would shave that. Now where are some of these things to read about?”

We continued to look through the book, every so often reading something that took our interest. I was starting to get aroused, not only from reading and looking at the drawings, but from having Cathy’s half naked body pressed close to me. Lots of thoughts were passing through my mind, about all the things we could try together.

“What do you think?” Cathy asked me. “Some of these sound really fun to try. What about that ‘spider legs’ one for gently touching each other?”

“Yes, I don’t know how much longer I will be able to lie on my stomach like this,” I said. “That does seem sexy touching each other that way. What about the thing you wanted me to do to you – you know, kissing and licking your pussy?”

“Let me find that,” she said, flicking through the pages. “Here it is – ‘mouth music’ – and you are a good musician.”

We both read through the oral sex section together, and I could see Cathy’s eyes shining with excitement. The whole idea was also turning me on, and I wanted to see just what it would be like, and how much it turned Cathy on, and just how much pleasure I could give her. I rolled over on my side, facing her, and let my hand run very gently down her back, my fingers brushing slightly against her spine. Cathy shivered slightly from my touch, and then rolled over to face me, wrapping her arms around me to hold me close.

We kissed for some time, our tongues first tentatively brushing together, then as we became more and more aroused, our tongues probed each other’s mouth, flicking against the other, as our desire mounted. Our hands ran over each other’s back and chest and I started to massage and caress Cathy’s breasts, rubbing and teasing her erect nipples between my thumb and fingers. After a while, I reached down to unzip her shorts, and started to slide my hand inside them. Cathy pulled back from me, and lying on her back, pushed her shorts and panties down, and tossed them to the floor. I did the same with mine, and I felt a sense of relief as my fully erect prick was released from its confines within my undies.

“Mm, I think someone enjoys this,” Cathy said, reaching down to touch my prick.

With Cathy now lying on her back, I slid down slightly, so my face was level with her breasts. I planted kisses on them, and then, with my lips around one of her nipples, began to suck gently on it. I let the tip of my tongue start to lap over the erect nipple, while I continued to suck gently on her breast. Meanwhile, I started to rub just above her pussy, letting my fingers drag through her soft pubic hair.

After a few minutes, I switched my mouth to her other breast. Cathy was making soft little moaning sounds as I continued to suck her breasts, and as I continued to tease her pubic hair, she had spread her legs wide apart. I slowly slid lower down her body, planting soft kisses on her stomach, and brushing her pubic hair with my lips. I moved across so I was lying between her legs, my face inches from her pussy.

“Oh, are you really going to kiss me there?” Cathy asked. She already sounded quite aroused, and she was starting to breathe faster than normal.

“Yes, if you want me to,” I said. “I would love to do that to you Cathy.”

I breathed in the scent of her arousal as I kissed the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, moving my lips closer and closer to her sweet pussy. Cathy lifted her legs, and I spread her thighs wider to give myself better access.

Her labia were already plump and moist with arousal. When I parted them with my thumbs, her inner labia peeked out, swelling as well. For a moment, I simply admired her pussy and the swollen lips surrounded by her downy pubic hair.

As I gazed at them, however, they went from pale to rosy pink, reddened by her mounting excitement. Instead of diving in, however, I took my time and kissed all around her moist lips and mons. It drove her crazy. I could hear her breathing grow shallow and ragged as her anticipation built.

My lips caressed every piece of skin except where she wanted most, and after several minutes of mounting tension, I finally gave in to her unspoken pleas. With a mischievous grin, I gently blew on her moist pussy. Cathy shuddered in response, her thighs quivering under my palms. Then I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her blossoming labia.

“Oh, Will,” she sighed. “Don’t tease me.”

I grinned to myself and continued doing just that. Her hips rocked gently as I licked and kissed up and down her swollen slit, spreading her moisture and coating my cheeks. She tasted tangy and fresh, metallic but sweet. It was a taste like no other and I relished it.

Finally, I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clitoris. She jumped as if stung, but instead of shying away from the contact, she lifted her hips and tried to force her pussy against my mouth.

I pulled back, teasing her.

“Will, please,” she begged.

Once again, I smiled to myself and then kissed her pussy, my lips pursed around the swollen bud of her clit. She wanted me to do more, but I pulled back.

She moaned.

Instead of returning my lips to her pussy, I kissed the soft crease between her thigh and her ass, the heady aroma of her arousal hanging around me like an intoxicating cloud. As I switched from the right to the left, I brushed my lips over her slit. She gasped when she felt my warm breath on her swollen labia. But I continued to her other thigh, kissing and caressing it as well.

At last, I relented and moved back to her pussy. Her stomach fluttered as I looked up her body, past the rise of her rib cage. Her breasts were flattened to the side, and she was busy playing with her nipples. With an unseen grin, I lowered my head. Then I buried my tongue in her slit, lapping up her juices as I pleasured her.

She gasped and I felt her fingers twine through my hair, her nipples all but forgotten. When I circled her swollen clit, she cried out softly.

Finally, I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked gently. Her hips bucked against me, trying to force more of my mouth against her. I rewarded her by flicking my tongue side-to-side.

Then I began licking in earnest, my tongue, lips, teeth, chin, and nose working together to pleasure her. She bucked her hips again, all but lost in ecstasy.

For several delectable, intense minutes, I varied my tempo, pressure, and focus. Then I felt her tense up. A moment later, I felt her hands leave my head, and I knew she was tweaking her own nipples. I put my tongue into overdrive and dived into her, circling her sensitive clit at the end of each stroke.

As her pleasure built, I gently slid a finger into her tight opening. When I did, she moaned softly and her body quivered with pent-up emotion.

Finally, she erupted and a gush of moisture coated my finger. Instead of crying out, she grew quiet, and I knew she was holding her breath. Sure enough, when her orgasm began to subside, she let out an explosive breath and her stomach heaved erratically.

As I rose up and crawled forward - my face still damp with her juices - she wrapped her arms around me.

“Oh, Will,” Cathy sighed. “That was fantastic, completely and utterly fantastic. I have never experienced anything as powerful as that.”

We lay together for several minutes, just holding each other, until I said, “Now let’s have a shower together.”

...

Showers and Floods

Monday Afternoon, November 19, 1973

After Cathy and I had recovered from the excitement of our first experiments in oral sex, I suggested we have a shower together.

“You mean both you and me together in the shower at once?” Cathy asked.

“Yes,” I said, “we can wash each other if you want.”

“Oh, that would be fun,” she said. She grabbed her towel from the bed, and ran, naked, to the bathroom. I followed, bringing my towel with me. It may raise some questions if there were several wet towels left in the bathroom.

By the time I entered the bathroom, Cathy had already got the shower running. “It will be a squeeze for both of us in here at once,” she said.

“All the more fun,” I replied, and entered the shower. Cathy quickly joined me and we hugged under the spray of warm water. I took the soap in my hands, and lathered them up, then started to rub my soapy hands over her body, starting with her breasts and stomach.

“Oh, that feels so nice,” she said, and taking the soap, started to run her hands down my back.

I now moved my hands lower, and started to wash just above her pussy. Cathy leant back, and opened her legs, indicating that she wanted me to wash around her pussy. I moved my soapy hand lower, letting my fingers rub around her pussy, and slide between her lips. She moaned softly, but after a short time pushed my hand away.

“I think I owe you something first,” she said, and started to stroke my prick with her soapy hands. That felt really good; I was already quite aroused from what we had done a bit earlier, and it took only a few strokes to bring it to fully erect.

“Oh, Cathy,” I groaned, “you will make me come soon.” The sensations she was causing in my prick were indescribable; the soapy, slippery touch of her hand was driving me wild. Every few strokes, her hand would rub around the head of my prick, sending wild shivers through my body.

“I want you to come,” Cathy said. “I want to see you shoot your come over my body. I want you to come on my tits. Shoot your hot come on my tits Will.”

“But, won’t it be dangerous?” I was worried about her getting pregnant.

“No, we can wash the sperm off right away,” she replied. “Just don’t come on my pussy.”

As she rubbed faster, I leant back against the wall of the shower. I could feel my orgasm building; it would only be a few more strokes before I erupted. “I’m going to come, Cathy,”

“Good,” she said, her eyes bright with excitement. “Come over my tits, Will, I want your come on me.”

With those words, I let out a deep groan, and started to spurt my come over her. She kept stroking my prick, aiming it at her breasts. Soon they were both coated in my white, sticky sperm, and once my orgasm had finished, she let go of my prick and rubbed it into her breasts. I only just realised that sometime earlier, Cathy must have turned the water off.

“Mm, that feels so sexy,” Cathy purred, as she continued to rub her hands over her breasts and stomach, now glistening with my come as well as the water from our interrupted shower. “You really had a lot then.”

I had regained my composure, and wrapped my arms around Cathy, and gave her a long, deep kiss. “You really do that well,” I said, “and the soap made it feel really intense. I guess we had better finish washing ourselves now.”

Cathy turned on the water again, and I cleaned my semen from her breasts and stomach and she finished washing my prick. Stepping out of the shower, we dried ourselves on our beach towels, and walked back to her bedroom, still completely naked.

“What would you like to do now?” I asked.

“Oh,” Cathy said, “I would love you to do that again to me – to kiss and lick me the way you did.” Subconsciously, her hand dropped to her groin, and she brushed her fingers across her downy pubic hair. “But I guess we should get dressed, and head out somewhere.” She pulled the curtain slightly to one side, and looked outside. “It is looking brighter outside; maybe we could go to the beach after lunch. What would you think of heading down to Warringah Mall, have a look at the shops, something like that?”

“We could do that,” I said, “and if it clears up, have a swim later on.”

Having agreed on things for the next part of the day, we got dressed, putting our swimmers on underneath our street clothes. I rolled up our towels and stuck them in my backpack, and we headed off to the bus stop, grabbing some cold drinks on the way out.

We didn’t have to wait long for the bus, and taking a seat at the back, sat with our arms around each other. There were few other passengers on the bus, and no one near us at all, so we were able to talk about what we had done that morning.

“So,” I started, “you really enjoyed me giving you oral sex this morning? Going down on you, isn’t that the term?”

“Oh, yes, it was absolutely wonderful,” Cathy said. “I am still damp, just thinking about your tongue there. You really took me over the edge then. ‘Going down’, yes, that is what I have heard it called. What was the name they used in the book? Cunna? Cuniling? Cunnilingus, that was it. Tell me, truthfully, did you enjoy doing it?”

“I loved doing that to you,” I answered. “I loved how your pussy felt on my lips and tongue, and I love the taste of you. Plus, I got to see your pussy up really, really close, and it was fascinating seeing the folds of your lips, the entrance to your vagina, and how you would get really, really wet. I would love to do it again to you soon.”

“I think I can only take so many orgasms like that a day,” Cathy said, her eyes sparkling. “But I didn’t get a chance to return the favour to you ... that is, if you would like that.”

“I would love to try,” I said, “but what if I come in your mouth? I mean, would you want that, or prefer me to warn you so you can take my prick out of your mouth before I come?”

“I guess that is just something we will have to experiment with and see,” Cathy said. “I can’t think why I wouldn’t want you to come in my mouth; after all, I have already tasted your come, and it isn’t unpleasant. I wouldn’t want to choke on you though, or accidentally bite you!”

Just then, some more people got on the bus at another stop, and sat down on the seat in front of us, so we decided to change the subject. For the remainder of the ride to the mall, we talked about incidental matters - other people from school, what we could do for the bulk of the holidays, things like that.

Once at the Mall, we wandered around some shops. I wasn’t big into shopping, but it was nice to be with Cathy. She wanted to look at some clothes, in particular some light tops to wear over her bikini. One store had some tops on special, so she picked out a few that she liked, and asked me to come to the changing rooms so I could give her my opinion. Actually, it was exciting watching her try on the tops; at one stage, when there was no one watching, she pulled her bikini top up and rubbed her nipples with her fingers. I had to quickly adjust my prick so my erection wouldn’t be obvious.

Cathy found three tops she liked. Once we had paid for them, and left the store, I whispered in her ear, “You are a devil, you know. It was a wonder we didn’t get caught! And you gave me a big erection too!”

“Good,” she said, “because it turned me on too. I can feel the wetness between my legs now as I am walking. Do you want to get some lunch or is there anything you want to look at – shops, I mean!”

“Oh,” I said, feigning disappointment. “I thought we – I mean you – could try on some sexy bikinis or panties. And I could help you with them, and see how well they fit you.”

“You are so bad,” Cathy said, laughing as she did. “But I love you. Let’s have some lunch, and maybe go back to the beach; the clouds seem to have cleared. What would you like to eat?”

“Hmm,” I thought aloud. “What I had to eat earlier this morning was pretty tasty, how about some more of that?”

“Don’t say that here,” she hissed in my ear, “my pussy is wet enough already. Thinking about that will make my pants soaked!”

“Ok,” I said, “but I like the thought of you soaking your pants.”

“Maybe you can see that later,” she said, “but let’s get some food first.”

We got some sandwiches and a drink each and sat down on the grass under a tree to eat. Cathy sat opposite me, and when no one was looking, pulled one leg of her shorts aside, and then the crotch of her bikini, quickly rubbing a finger across her pussy. She quickly readjusted her clothes, and put her finger to my lips. I could taste her juices as I gently sucked her fingertip, enjoying the lovely sweet taste. We winked and smiled at eat other.

“There will be more of that later for you if you want,” she said.

After we had finished lunch, we walked back to the bus stop, and waited for the bus heading back home. We decided to go directly to the beach, taking the bus a few stops past Cathy’s place to the top of Bungan Beach, where we could just walk down to the sand.

We were probably about halfway there, maybe another fifteen minutes on the bus, when Cathy whispered to me “You know I will have to have a pee pretty soon. That was a large drink we had with lunch, and I haven’t been since first thing this morning.”

“Can you hold on until we get to the beach?” I asked.

“I think I can,” she said. “I am not as desperate as I was that Saturday night. Not yet, anyway.”

Now that Cathy had mentioned her need to pee, I became aware that I also would have to pee soon. Strange how the body works – there must be some sort of subliminal suggestion going on.

“Well,” I whispered in her ear, “I need to pee as well. We could see who can hold out the longest.”

The bus seemed to take the longest time, stopping at every stop to either pick up or set down passengers. After ten minutes or so, Cathy was starting to squirm in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs.

“Are you ok?” I asked her. “We can get out at the next stop if you want; there are those bushes on the side of the hill that we could use.”

“No, I can hold out,” she said. “It will only be another five or ten minutes until we are at the top of the beach.”

I was getting pretty desperate, too; fortunately there was no one near us, so I could put a hand to my crotch and press against my prick. Cathy saw what I was doing, and did the same herself, pressing her hand against her pussy.

“I wish that was my hand there,” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh, don’t say things like that,” she whispered back, “you will get me aroused, and I will lose control and piss my pants. I don’t want that; at least, not just yet, not on the bus. Maybe when we get to the beach you can put your hand there and try to hold it.”

“That sounds fun,” I said. “You could do the same with me.”

We sat in silence, concentrating on keeping our full bladders from bursting, and finally, the bus arrived at our stop. We ran across the road, to where a steep set of wooden steps descended to the beach.

“God, I didn’t think I could hold it that long,” Cathy said, “Now we just have to get down to the sand.” We descended the steps, hand in hand, going as fast as we could without running, and risking losing control.

About halfway down, there was a large wooden landing, where the council had put in a bench for people to sit and rest. There were tall coastal banksia bushes on all sides, so the only chance of anyone seeing us would be if someone were on the steps close to us. Cathy stopped and turned to me, and said, “I can’t hold it any longer; quick, put your hand against my pussy while I pee.”

She grabbed my hand, and stuck in inside her shorts against the crotch of her bikini. It was already quite damp, and before I could say anything, I felt her warm pee start to flow around my fingers.

“God, that feels so good to let it out,” she said. “Can you feel me peeing on you?”

“Oh yes,” I said, “and your pee is so warm and sexy.” I started to rub my fingers against the wet crotch of her bikini, feeling the lips of her pussy through the soaking fabric. I could see a large wet area between the legs of her shorts, growing larger with every second.

Cathy continued to pee in her shorts and all over my fingers, moaning softly as she did. “I love you rubbing my pussy as I pee on your hand, Will,” she said.

Finally, she was finished. Her pee had completely soaked the crotch of her shorts, and the inside of the legs were drenched as well. Two streams of piss had flowed down her legs, and she was standing in a large, yellow pool. Just as well no one was around to see us.

“Now, I can’t hold on any longer either,” I said. “Your turn to feel it as I pee.” Taking my hand, soaked with her pee and juices from her shorts, I grabbed her hand, and placed in inside my shorts, around my prick. “Do you want me to pee for you, Cathy?” I asked her.

“Please, Will,” she said, “I want you to pee your pants, and piss over my hand.”

It took a few seconds, as my prick was slightly erect, but the pressure in my bladder was too much to resist for long. Slowly at first, I felt my pee through my prick, and onto Cathy’s hand. Looking down, I could see a small wet patch on the front of my shorts, rapidly growing as I emptied my bladder.

“Oh, that feels so hot and sexy, Will,” Cathy said. “You are soaking my hand too!”

I tried to keep the flow of pee soft and steady, rather than forcing it out in a rapid blast, as I really enjoyed the feeling of Cathy’s hand around my prick, and watching my shorts get wetter and wetter. I could feel the warmth as my piss ran down my legs, and soon the large pool of pee Cathy had made on the ground was growing as I added to it.

As I continued to pee, Cathy squeezed and stroked my prick and it soon became harder and more erect. Finally, my bladder was empty, and Cathy hugged me to her, our wet shorts pressing against each other, and I could feel her body pressing hard against my erect prick.

“Just as well we are at the beach, and can rinse our shorts in the ocean,” Cathy said. “They will dry quickly now the sun is out, too.”

We continued down the steps to the beach, which was almost deserted, except for a few people close to the surf club at the northern end. The wet start to the day had probably kept most people away, so we had our end of the beach to ourselves. I dropped my backpack on the sand, and stripping off our tee shirts, we ran to the water, diving into the waves.

“That was so sexy,” I said to Cathy once we had swum out beyond the breakers. “I loved seeing you pee in your shorts like that, and feel your pee flowing over my hand.”

“I did too,” she said, “and you got me really aroused rubbing me as I peed, too. Did you like me stroking you as you pissed for me?”

“Yes, it felt great,” I said, “but just as well I really had to pee, otherwise you would have stopped the flow!”

“I keep forgetting that you can’t pee when you are hard,” she said. “A pity, because I love seeing your prick when it is all big and erect like that.” She reached down, and gave my prick another squeeze. “Oh, he has gone down,” she said, when she discovered that my erection had subsided somewhat in the cool water.

“Well, the water is a bit cool today,” I replied. “Now let’s see if we can get our clothes to dry.”

Back on the sand, we took off our now rinsed clothes, and lay them on a rock to dry in the sun. Spreading out our towels, we lay on the sand, and Cathy took off her bikini top.

“You still like my boobies?” she asked. “Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer really huge ones, like we saw here the other day? If mine were larger, I could try to wrap them around your prick, and you could slide your prick between them. What would you think of that?”

“That might be nice,” I said. “Are you sure yours are too small for that? We should try it one time to see. But to answer your first question, I love your ‘boobies’ as you call them. I wouldn’t want you to have huge floppy boobs like that other woman.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.