Diary of a Masher - Cover

Diary of a Masher

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Chapter 5: June 29, 1978.

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: June 29, 1978. - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Tonight I’m gonna have myself a real good time.
I feel alive and the world I’ll turn inside out - yeah;
And floating around in ecstasy.
So don’t stop me now; Don’t stop me now.
‘Cause I’m having a good time; having a good time.

Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen

Murray crooked her finger to beckon me as she turned away. I followed, watching her cute ass sway in front of me. At the shuffleboard court, she retrieved a blanket she must’ve stashed there. She gave me a smile and a wink before leading me around the lake to a small clearing.

After spreading the blanket on the ground, Murray sat down on it. She patted her hand on the spot right next to her. I sat down on the blanket and Murray took my hands in hers.

“I’m sorry, Stephan,” apologized Murray. “I need to take ... I need to mellow out. Am I forgiven?”

Not wanting to get into another fight, I said, “Uh, sure.”

Murray rolled towards me, pushing me back onto the blanket as her lips locked onto mine. Her hands pressed against my chest as she opened her mouth. Her tongue lightly licked over my lips, causing me to shiver, before she plunged it into my mouth.

I returned the favor and Murray moaned. I brought my hands up to caress the sides of her breasts, which were pressed into my chest. Murray shivered in pleasure at my touch. She then slid one of her hands down to squeeze one of my ass cheeks.

She brought her head up and gazed into my eyes. I rub my hands up and down her back as I looked back at her. Murray rose against me and started to move up my body. I started breathing harder as her breasts came into view and stopped right in front of my face.

“Ooo, I feel so good,” moaned Murray in pleasure. She gently shook her tits in my face. “Go ahead. You know you want to.”

Murray had the biggest tits for a girl her age that I’ve ever seen. Hanging down in front of my face, they looked even larger. I reached up with both hands, and gripped each one, making her hard nipples point out even more. Murray moaned when I rub my thumbs over her protruding nubs.

“You like them, don’t you?” she panted.

“They’re perfect!” I said, mesmerized by her tits.

“Not yet,” chuckled Murray. “I bloomed early. I’m a 34C. According to my doctor, I probably will become a D or a double D cup ... maybe even bigger.”

“Bigger?” I gasped as my mind overloaded with erotic images of Murray with huge breasts.

“Oooo, that feels good,” groaned Murray in ecstasy. She began rubbing her crotch up and down along my leg. “Suck ‘em ... squeeze ‘em.”

I did as I was commanded. My mouth latched onto one of her tits and I sucked inward. Murray inhaled sharply as she felt the pressure build around her areola. She shook in delight as my tongue went back and forth against her nipple. Suddenly, Murray tensed up and clutched my upper arms. I was surprised when I felt a warm wetness on my leg where she had been rubbing her pussy against it.

Gasping for breath, Murray rolled over to lie next to me. I was breathing heavily from pent-up desires and my hard-on was throbbing. Murray had fallen back into the perfect position ... flat on her back with her feet spread apart.

I almost climbed on top of her, but I remembered Aunt Susan’s advice about taking advantage. There was also Murray’s promise to her grandmother. I gritted my teeth and screwed my eyes shut as I tried to keep control. I was this close to losing it. I had to get my mind off me and my wants.

I rolled over to my side and slowly licked at Murray’s nearest nipple. She inhaled sharply and shivered. I wanted to suck and suck and suck at her breasts, but I took it slow to keep my attention on her. I caressed one hand up her leg and settled my fingers over her damp pussy. Murray moaned as I slid one finger into her slick vagina.

“Oh, that feels nice,” sighed Murray. I wiggled my finger around inside her. “Mmmmm.”

I began moving my finger in and out of her. Murray sighed and writhed. Every now and then, she tensed and shivered. After a minute or two, Murray raised her head to look at me.

“First time in a pussy?” she teased with a smile.

I stopped moving my finger and blushed bright red in embarrassment and shame. I started to pull my finger out, but Murray stopped me by placing her hand over mine.

“Hold on,” she said. “Curl your finger up. Mmm ... now a little to the left ... your other left. OH! Ri-ri-ri-Right there! That’s the spot! Now, small circles ... Yes! Yes! Oh, that feels so good!”

I started feeling good about the pleasure I was giving Murray. I had no idea that a woman would have pleasure spots inside her pussy. Murray was soon panting in desire.

“Where else does it feel good?” I asked.

“Oh, you... (gasp) ... want to learn, do you?” panted Murray. “Right here is a good spot.”

Murray placed her hand over my and pulled on it slightly so that my finger came out of her vagina. She laid her fingers over mine and moved my middle finger over a nub at the top of her pussy. Murray inhaled sharply at my touch.

“Th ... That’s my clit,” gasped out Murray. I moved my finger around it lightly. Her back arched upward and she hissed in passion. “Nice!”

I moved my finger around a couple more times before I asked, “Can I ... Can I see it?”

Murray broke out in a wide smile. She took her hand off mine and spread her legs wider apart.

“Sure,” she said, bending her knees, to put her feet flat on the blanket.

I moved around so I was kneeling just in front of her feet. My breath caught and I swallowed hard. Being a nudist, I had seen vaginas before. This, however, was the first pussy I had ever touched and it was a beautiful sight. Murray’s pubic hair was a soft dark blond. Her pussy looks swollen and shiny with her juices, and I could smell the musky scent of her arousal.

I decided if I was going to look, I was going to get a good look. I laid down on my stomach so my face was level with her hips. I inserted one finger and crooked it to hit her passion spot. I touched her clit with my other finger and Murray let out a loud moan. Her hips bucked and ground around in a circle.

“Holy ... digital ... sti ... sti ... stimulation,” she gasped out as I move my finger around inside her. “Oh, man! Oh, man!”

Murray was juicy. My fingers were coated with her slick liquid as it leaked out of her vagina. I was a little mesmerized, watching my fingers give her pleasure. It looked so good that I could not stop myself. I leaned in and licked her slick slit from the bottom to the top with several flicks on her clit.

“Holy ... cunni ... cunni ... AW, FUCK!!!” yelled out Murray.

Her hands gripped me on both sides of my head, holding me in place as she shook and shaked through her orgasm. Since I was held in place, I licked and lapped at her flowing juices, prolonging her orgasm. Murray finally had to pull me upward. As much as I didn’t wanted to, I move slightly off to one side so I wasn’t between her legs.

“Easy... (gasp) ... Easy,” panted Murray. “I’m a ... I’m a... (gasp) ... a little sensitive.”

I rolled over onto my side and gathered Murray into my arms. She snuggled in close and I could smell the fragrance of her hair. I held her tight as she shivered through a couple post-orgasmic aftershocks. It felt good holding her tight, but there was a problem.

My dick was rock hard and pressed against her stomach. Each time she shivered, it sent all sorts of erotic sensations down my shaft into my balls. Murray also wriggled her body against mine, which added to the building tension inside me. She looked up at me and slid up so she could kiss me. I gritted my teeth, hissed, and had to move away as one of her legs slid over my dick.

“Sorry,” I gasped out at her surprised look. “I was ... getting close.”

“So?”

“I don’t want you to break your promise to your grandmother,” I told her. “I’m ... I’m too worked up. I’m trying ... trying to control myself.”

“Oooo, so I got you all worked up?” asked Murray, sexily. She sat up and looked downward. “It looks like you need relief.”

“Murray, please, stop teasing,” I pleaded. “You’re going to make me break your promise.”

Murray cocked her head to one side and the smile she gave me was full of challenge and a little deviousness. She spread her legs apart and reached between her legs. I swallowed hard when Murray used her fingers to spread her labia apart.

“I think you like what you see,” said Murray with a smirk as her fingers glided around her pussy. “You need some relief. Whatcha gonna do?”

I almost launched myself on top of her. I wanted nothing more than to shove my dick into her wet vagina. However, two things held me back.

First, Aunt Susan’s warning about protection made me pause, even though I really didn’t want to. I didn’t have any condoms and I didn’t know if Murray was on the pill. Second, I took Murray’s attitude as her challenging me. She appeared to be trying to make me break her promise to her grandmother. I was half afraid that if I tried to she would reject me and, worse, have nothing to do with me anymore.

I wasn’t going to back down from a challenge, though. I got up on my knees and grab my dick. I thought the two can play at this game. I wouldn’t jump on her, but maybe I could make her grab me. I started jacking off at a fast pace. My shaft felt as hard as iron and I was shaking from the pressure I felt inside. My balls were tingling and I knew I wouldn’t last long.

Murray’s eyes went wide in surprise. She then gave me a sultry look and an evil smile. She gasped as she sank two of her fingers deep into her pussy.

“C’mon, you know you want to,” she cooed as she worked her fingers in and out. “Just climb on top and shove it in.”

“Promise...” was all I was able to gasp out as I tried to keep from coming too soon.

“That... (gasp) ... that’s my promise,” huffed Murray as she headed towards another orgasm.

“My cock,” I grunted out between clenched teeth.

Murray shook with a small orgasm. I could see her eyes light up with a new idea. She pulled her fingers out of her vagina and brought them up to her mouth. She slowly sucked on one, and then the other, while moaning and desire. That was all it took for me.

“AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!” I cried out as my balls tightened. I felt like my very essence was all going down to my groin. Every muscle in my body tensed up. I had to gasp in relief when cum blasted out of the tip of my dick.

“What the... ?” cried out Murray as my first load spurted out.

I was standing only about two feet away from her. My first spurt hit her forcefully between her breasts, and splattered all over her chest and neck. The second one hit her in the same spot. Murray seem to be frozen in place as I’ve literally hosed her down. The third shot didn’t have the same amount of force and went all over her stomach.

Murray sat there for a long time, just staring down at her body with her arms raised up. It was if I had stunned her. White, sticky liquid dripped off her breasts and slithered down her body to pool between her legs. I was afraid because of her silence that I had offended her.

“Holy ... cumbuckets!” gasped out Murray. “That was ... awesome!”

“Really?” I asked with concern. “I’d ... I’d thought you might be grossed out by it.”

“All depends on if you’re gonna give me a hug or not,” chuckled Murray.

I was a little taken back, but, luckily, I had already worked through my own feelings about my semen. If Murray like having my sperm on her body, then I shouldn’t have any aversion to it being on me. I mean, I already had it all over my hands a couple hundred times. I stood up quickly and pulled Murray up onto her feet into a tight hug. She looked up at me in astonishment and I smiled down at her.

You are a strange person, Stephan,” she said in wonder. “Most guys would come within ten feet of me like this.”

“Why?” I asked, chuckling. “Is there something wrong with you?”

Murray choked, and then burst out laughing. My come was both slick and sticky between our bodies. I backed off a little and bent down to pick Murray up. Carefully, I carried her over to the lake.

“Strong, aren’t you? Planning on throwing me in?” asked Murray. The concern in her eyes was a contradiction to the smile that she was giving me.

“No,” I said. “Thought about it, but no.”

I sat Murray down, and stepped down the brick siding into the cold water. I held up my hand to help Murray get into the lake. She grimaced, but took my hand and stepped down into the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.