Facebook Fuck in London

by ruhi

Copyright© 2014 by ruhi

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story that happened to me 2 years back in London. I am not here to advertise myself as many others are, but I have been reading this site for a while and decided to post one of my true stories. To start with, I had come to the UK to do my higher studies. When you are out of your home country you start feeling lonely and spend more time on the internet. This is exactly what was happening to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   Orgy   .

This is a true story that happened to me 2 years back in London. I am not here to advertise myself as many others are, but I have been reading this site for a while and decided to post one of my true stories.

To start with, I had come to the UK to do my higher studies. When you are out of your home country you start feeling lonely and spend more time on the internet. This is exactly what was happening to me. I used to sleep very late 2 or 3 am and used to surf on net, watch movies etc till late night.

To cut a long story short, I became friends online through Face book with a girl called Mallaika who was also from Mumbai (I was from Mumbai) and was studying for her MS in USA. We exchanged few introductory messages on Face book and then I added her on my MSN messenger.

Well Mallaika was an average looking super rich Guajarati girl from Mumbai, while I came from a middle class background. She was slightly on the fat side, but not someone whom you would call fat. I thought that made her look pretty as I don't like very skinny girls.

Soon we started chatting on MSN everyday talking about life abroad, hobbies, movies, relationships etc the things you would talk to a person online. To deviate from the story a bit – When I was in India, I always had lot of chat friends and had even met them in person after meeting them online.

So I believe I was quite good at this art and confident about my skills. There were two girls who had even became my girl friends for a while (and one serious one at that) whom I had met online. Going back to my true story – So slowly I started diverting our chat to naughty things, flirting with her, making references to sex. I think she got the hint but was pretending to be innocent. After few days, I can't remember exactly how as this was two years back we ended up having cyber sex.

Must say I was very hard and masturbated myself during the chat explaining to her what I was doing. She did the same on chat. On day while having cyber sex she asked me if I wanted to do this on phone. I said yes and she asked me for my number. This was the first time we exchanged numbers.

I received this call from US and we had phone sex and I could hear her moaning loudly on phone. She was describing me in exact detail what she was doing to her pussy and tits and I was getting hard imagining it. Then in few weeks she told me that she is coming to visit London to meet her aunt during her spring break. I forgot to mention she had earlier told me that she has been to London many times since her child hood and has frequently visited her aunt. She had also said that she knows London like Mumbai.

On the other hand, at that time I was not in London and hadn't yet visited London since I had been to UK. Then she gave me the dates that she was coming to London and her exact address. I told her that I will come on the weekend to meet her. Excited I booked my tickets to London and also a hotel for the weekend. I was anticipating what was going to happen when we meet.

Finally I reached London on a Saturday morning and we were supposed to meet in the afternoon. I gave her the hotel address. We met in central London and then travelled to my hotel. This was the first time I was seeing her in person. I had only seen her pictures before.

When we were walking back to the hotel, my elbow was rubbing her tits all the time and she didn't seem to mind it. I got the go ahead. As soon we reached the room the kissing began. She was wearing a sexy black dress, but the surprise lay inside that – she came without panties. All the while she had no panties. This was one horny girl.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.