Wonder Twins - Cover

Wonder Twins

Copyright© 2014 by CyberCzar

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt & Jessi are much more than androids, they're autonomous humanoid drones. Built by a Defense Contractor to fight our wars for us, they've been forced to see - and do - some heinous things. So when their transport wrecked, they took the opportunity to escape, and ended up at the house of Jake Shepherd, who may turn out to be either the best thing - or worst thing - that's ever happened to them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Size   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Before I turned them off, the last thing both Matt and Jessi asked me for — nay begged me for — was power. Don't worry, I plan on giving them as much power as they need, but I couldn't help but feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

Matt was the first one I dragged upstairs to one of my guest bedrooms, laying him down at the foot of the bed, and Goddamn is he a heavy motherfucker! I can only guess that when he was powered-on his body somehow assisted me in helping stand him up a few minutes earlier.

First thing first though: he needed to be cleaned. Desperately.

I wasn't kidding when I said they both looked like they'd been to hell and back, but I sure as hell wasn't going to let him on my clean comforter and bed without cleaning him up first.

Jessi was next, and I dragged her upstairs and placed her in front of the bed in my other guest bedroom.

'How the fuck do you clean 300 pounds of dead weight?' I thought to myself, and figured I might as well go grab a bucket of water, some soap, and a sponge.

"Time for a sponge-bath guys," and I went downstairs to the kitchen.

Shears in one hand, bucket of soapy water and a sponge in the other, I returned back upstairs and decided to start with cleaning Jessi first.

I pulled off her shoes, which looked to be generic and bland versions of Vans slip-ons. She wasn't wearing any socks, and a fair amount of dirt and grime had covered her feet.

Using the shears, I cut off her shorts.

She was wearing gray panties under those dirty, black shorts. A slight camel-toe being pressed into them by her fleshy mons, and with another two quick 'snips' of the shears, her gray panties fell away from her body.

Oh my God, talk about the most perfect and smooth pussy.

Oh yeah ... you know I gave her at least two in the cooch. How could I not? Just how many ... well that's between me and her ... and I doubt she's gonna remember! Let's just say I could spend hours between those legs, and maybe I already did. Who knows?

Next I took my shears and cut her t-shirt in half, right up the middle of her chest, followed by a 'snip-snip' over her shoulders, and her white t-shirt fell graciously away. Her 'B-Cup Bosom' splayed out in all her glory.

Next came the delicate task of trying to wash her up with a wet, soapy sponge, without getting my floor and carpet soaking wet in the process.

But I worked my way up from toe to head, carefully getting in and cleaning every nook, crease, and cranny. Spreading apart every fold, until she was glistening like she had just come off the showroom floor. She didn't have a belly button though, which was both hot and creepy at the same time.

I had to admit when I turned her over I was a tad-bit nervous bringing my wet sponge in and around an exposed electrical panel smack-dab above her butt. Can you blame me for not wanting to get shocked or electrocuted‽

As I finished cleaning up the dirt and grime off her back, feet, and body, I wrestled her up onto the bed, stole the power cable from my laser printer, and plugged it into her, and the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.