Those Weekend Getaways - Cover

Those Weekend Getaways

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I couldn't stop smiling the whole way over to pick up Betty. Was I given my wife's approval to fuck my mother-in-law? These last few days were so unbelievable - so bizarre. When I arrived, I saw Betty's suitcase by the door. I found Ben in his usual chair watching TV. He was in the middle of one of those crime shows that he liked so well, so I just said a quick hello / goodbye.

I found Betty in the kitchen. She was prepping some food so all he had to do was through a container in the microwave. When I entered the room, she looked up and gave me a dirty look. "No funny business. I need to finish this so we can get going."

I put up my hands in surrender and sat on the closest chair. I watched her scurry around the room for the next ten minutes or so before she was satisfied the old man would not starve while she was gone. After all the food was put away and the counter cleaned, she let me know she was ready to go.

She stuck her head in to tell Ben goodbye. He just gave her a wave from his chair. I grabbed her suitcase and we were soon backing out of the driveway and heading back towards town. When I patted the seat next to me, she gave me another dirty look but she slid over next to me. I put my arm around her and grabbed a handful of her soft tit. When I tried to get my hand inside, she told me to keep an eye on the road but then she proceeded to remove her bra and soon she had the top buttons open on her blouse to give me full access. "You're my son-in-law. You shouldn't be doing this."

I countered with "Well you're my son's grandmother and you shouldn't be doing him either but you don't hear me complaining." That seemed to shut her up. I then proceeded to explain my new agreement I had with her daughter and how I was free to fuck her as often as I wanted. She continued with her gruff attitude but it was her idea to pull over on the gravel road – "to avoid getting in an accident".

Once parked, she complained about someone seeing them. It was almost dark and we a ways from town so I really didn't see much chance of that. We didn't even bother getting in the back seat. I just slide over while she removed her panties and stuck them in her purse with her bra. We made out for a couple of minutes and soon she was sucking my cock. Once she got it nice and wet, she proceeded to straddle me, which gave me full access to those big soft tits. It was cramped but somehow she managed to get us both off.

I got another dirty look when I asked her to lick me clean but her talented tongue soon had me hard again. I would have been content to just finish with some head but she wanted me between her legs so we finally made our way into the backseat. I am not sure how many orgasm she had over the next twenty minutes. Her pussy was getting quite messy so I had her finish me off in her mouth. When she suggested I return the favor and clean her up, I decided on a more workable solution, at least to me.

The next several minutes were spent with me fingering her cum-filled pussy and rubbing the juices on her boobs so that she could in turn suck them clean. Of course by the time that was done, I was ready to go again. I fucked her up the ass doggy style in the ditch next to the car. I really got a dirty look when I pulled out of her ass and positioned her on her knees. Here she was, naked, on her knees, in a ditch, along a gravel road, sucking on her daughter's husband's cock; a cock that had just been up her own ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.