Those Weekend Getaways - Cover

Those Weekend Getaways

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

We got up and checked out the next morning. Lisa was sore but not nearly as much as I would have thought. She walked a little bit bull legged, but nothing too bad. Apparently she wasn't broken after all.

We just hung out at the house the rest of the day. It was business as usual. Lisa didn't even bring up the night before, except to thank me for a nice getaway. There was no mention of giant black cocks or anything else. I am not sure what I expected but it seemed like it truly was no big deal to her.

We got ready for church the next morning. It had been a few months since we had gone. I am not religious but living in a small town it is somewhat expected of you. I always liked that it gave Lisa a reason to get all dressed up, in a prim and proper sort of way. She definitely looked the part of prime and proper. No one would imagine this was the same woman who just a few hours earlier had passed out while trying to take on a monster black cock. Her pussy was still gaping open as she dressed this morning.

Church went well. We sat and sang and prayed and listened to a sermon about some sort of sin. We stuck around long enough to be sociable, but then headed home. The ham and potatoes were in the oven, ready to go. I cheated and bought a couple of pies from a local housewife who sells pies on the side. I just had to nuke up some corn and we would be good to go. Oops. I forgot the whipped topping.

After convincing everyone that we just couldn't enjoy our meal without it, it didn't take much to talk Ben and Lisa to run to the store. Jake, who had been quiet most of the morning didn't want to go. I can only guess or at least I was hoping that the old broad had worn him out these last couple of days.

It wasn't quite as planned but I figured what the hell. It would be 30 minutes at least to get there and back. When I asked Betty to get me some spices out of the pantry, I waited a couple of seconds before I followed her in. She looked at me, apparently remembering our last encounter. "Don't get any ideas."

What I said next definitely shocked her. "What's wrong? Did your grandson wear you out this weekend?" She was speechless. Apparently he had. I wasted no time and soon was giving her a thorough chest massage as I licked her neck and face. I managed to get my pants undone and down to my ankles as I pulled up her dress and bent her over the same counter where I had recently fucked her daughter. I didn't even bother removing her panties. I just slide them over and put my dick to her hole. It was a bit dry so I had to spit on my hand and wet the end of my cock so it would slide in. I managed to pull open her dress so I could milk those big udders as I fucked her at a nice steady pace. "I hope you don't mind if I use your pussy. Your daughter's is currently out of commission. You should have seen the size of that big black cock she managed to take on Friday night. You would have been proud. I bet you could have taken the whole thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.