Those Weekend Getaways - Cover

Those Weekend Getaways

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

There has been a progression in production value of the movies I received from Joe. Although not much different than the last one he made, a world of difference from the first few he produced. Four hidden cameras placed strategically around the room capture all the action. He was getting to be quite the editor. The change in cameras as well as the occasional spilt-screens gave a good flow for the final cut.

These were the thoughts going through my brain as I stared at the television screen in my hotel room. Perhaps that is how I dealt with the fact that the stars of this movie happened to be my family. And I knew what was coming.

The first few minutes were introductions. "Sue", "Liz", and "Jeff" met the group of five, including Joe who seemed to be coordinating the whole event. He seemed genuinely disappointed when "Sue" told him no cameras allowed. Perhaps he was hoping for some close-ups? Family pictures were presented. A laptop was used for payment – yeah PayPal, and while "Jeff" took the laptop back to the room, "Sue" and "Liz" lost no time in getting started.

A few small gentle kisses soon had them standing tit to smashed tit trying to suck the other's tongue down their throat with the occasional serpent kisses where they would stick out their tongues and rub just the tips together. I would have loved to have had my own private show in the privacy of my own home. I have always found my mother-in-law to be hot. But this was being done in a strange hotel room in front of strangers, behind my back, and for money. They were whores and apparently bargain whores at that.

They had managed to get their dresses off by the time my son returned. Both ladies had nice slips with lacy bras and panties. I was actually impressed at how well my mother-in-law looked for being 48. All those years of staying fit, eating right, and lots of skin protection had paid off. Being a natural red head, she was always fair skinned. I heard no complaints from the group of five. So far, they were just standing back and taking it all in.

The two ladies soon had my son over to the bed and in short order, they managed to get him undressed while covering him with small kisses over his body, all while they managed to get down to just bra and panties. It was a well-orchestrated effort, which made me imagine all the other times this show had played out in other strange hotel rooms with other strange men.

Once they had my son laid out naked on the bed, grandma worked her way between his legs and you could hear him breathe in deep as she took his cock head into her mouth. My wife took this opportunity to begin working the crowd. She went from guy to guy kissing each while helping remove their clothes. They used this opportunity to remove her bra and panties and each seemed enjoy suckling the nipples of her large breasts. Each man got a squeeze of their penis as she continued to the next man. Kudos to Joe and his blending of the cameras to maximize all the action taking place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.