David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 7: Chris Becomes a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Chris Becomes a Slave - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David at last had what he wanted. He was now ready to confront Chris and make her his slave. Cheryl and Theresa were already serving him. And, while he doubted that they would say anything about the situation without his permission (after all it would be very embarrassing if anyone were to find out that they were serving as slaves to Cheryl's younger brother, or anyone else for that matter) however, in the heat of passion with Chris they might let it slip. Far easier, now that he had enough material to blackmail Chris with, to get her on board now. It was Friday evening and David went upstairs, ostensibly to work on his homework (he did have some and would finish what he had while he was up there, no sense putting it off and letting it possibly get in the way of the fun he planned for this weekend). In reality his main purpose was to compose and send off the e-mail to Chris that would end up with her meeting him at their favorite place in the park.

First he wrote the e-mail, and then he chose the pictures to include. When he got finished he sat back and examined his work. The e-mail read "I have attached some pictures to this e-mail that I think you will find interesting. Examine them at your leisure, in private. I feel confident that you will want to talk to me about them. Due to the nature of the pictures I do not doubt that you will want to talk face to face where we can have some privacy. If you will meet me at our gangs favorite place on the bluffs at the park Saturday afternoon at 2PM we can discuss things. This should give you ample time on Saturday morning to get anything done that you need to get done. You may want to be sure that you are free for the afternoon in case our discussion lasts a while." The pictures he attached included one of Chris wearing the outfit he saw her in on the first night he spied on them, with her tits and pussy clearly showing. In this one he had managed to get a good enough shot that you could clearly see everything, including the identity of the girl in the picture. In the next shot Chris was standing naked on the window seat in Cheryl's room, her naked body framed by the open window, where it was clear to see that it was light out. Her face was turned toward the camera as Theresa was whipping her. David knew it was Theresa because he recognized her naked body but you could not see her face. The third shot was one of a naked Chris tied to the old apple tree while 2 girls (again, the only person you could identify was Chris) both whipped her. You could see the stripes all across her tits and pussy. The fourth shot that he sent was one where you could clearly see Chris' face as she had one dildo in her pussy and someone wearing a strap on dildo fucking her ass. For good measure, David added one more that clearly showed Chris with her face buried in a pussy. David knew it was Cheryl's but you couldn't tell from the picture. He decided that these 5 were enough to assure that Chris would show up to meet him.

David got up a bit early the next morning. He had to admit that he was a bit nervous about Chris's answer to his e-mail, and wanted to check for an answer. Quickly he logged on and checked his messages. Sure enough, there was a message from Chris. As he opened it up he saw that it was very short and he smiled as he read it. "I'll be there. Just don't do anything with the pictures until then," was all she wrote. David could hear the desperation in the short message. He knew that Chris was anxious not only about what David had in mind, but how he got the pictures. All he had to do was wait.

The time until his meeting with Chris on Saturday afternoon seemed to drag but eventually Saturday afternoon arrived and David made his way to his appointment with Chris. He started out as soon after lunch as he could reasonably get away without causing suspicion. He wanted to get there before Chris and knew it might take a bit on his bicycle. He rode directly to where the trail to the meeting place on the cliff was and, after hiding his bicycle off the trail in the woods, hiked the rest of the way to the gangs favorite place.

He had chosen this place for several reasons. First, it was a place that Chris would know how to find readily. Second, there was very little chance that they would be disturbed. In all the times David had been here, and there were quite a few, he had only met one other person up there. In addition to that, if you stood closer to the edge you could be seen from below, but if you stood back you were hidden. He wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do with Chris, assuming that she did become his "slave." He had no doubt that she would, rather than face having her naked pictures posted all over the internet. One thing that he had considered was to strip Chris and make her stand naked where everyone below could see her, safe in the knowledge that though the people could see her, they wouldn't be able to tell who she was.

He picked a place off to the side, where he would not be seen too soon, and sat down to wait. It wasn't long before he heard someone coming down the path. Suddenly he was nervous. It was true that he had done this twice before but this was different. This wasn't his sister or her best friend. This was one of the prettiest, most popular girls in school. He knew that he had the pictures but that didn't help ease his nervousness. He looked up as the person coming down the path came into the clearing where he waited, hoping that it was Chris, and not some stranger.

Mentally he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Chris step into the clearing. He noticed that she was wearing a simple blouse that buttoned up the front and jeans, along with a pair of tennis shoes. He looked carefully and could tell she was wearing a bra, but only because he saw the outline in the way the blouse hung, not, unfortunately, because it showed through. He remembered a blouse he had seen her wear once that had a see through panel in the front that revealed some of her underwear. He remembered that at the time she was wearing a slip but he vowed that he would take her out sometime and make sure that she was wearing that blouse, but without any bra or slip. Mentally he made a note that to get out of the house she may have to wear something under it and then remove it afterward.

"Chris," he said, much more calmly than he felt, "It's good to see you. Have a seat."

"I didn't have much choice, did I," she replied, her voice tinged with a bit of anger.

"I suppose not," David agreed.

"How did you get those pictures, anyway?"

"Does it really matter? All that really matters is that I have them and a lot more."

"I suppose your right. So what are you planning to do with them?"

"Nothing ... If we can come to an agreement. If not ... then..."

"If not then you spread them around the Internet and school," she supplied the bitterness clearly in her voice.

"Something like that," he agreed.

"So what do you want?"

"Nothing much. Just ... you."

"What?!" she exclaimed, her jaw dropping. She could obviously not believe her ears.

"It's really very simple," David replied, sounding much calmer than he felt. "From now on, and until I decide to release you, you will do anything I want. And I do mean anything. Obviously, since I don't want anyone else, except those I choose, to know about this, I can promise you some discretion. I have no desire for our parents to find out about this any more than you do. By the way, I'm sure you recognized that Cheryl and Theresa were both in those pictures, even though I was careful to send pictures in which only you can be identified. You may be interested to know that they both have agreed to serve me."

"In other words, if I agree to be your 'slave' you won't spread the pictures."

"In short, yes. Feel free to think about it for a while, but I want an answer before we leave. I know that you, Cheryl and Theresa are getting together at Theresa's tonight and it might have an adverse effect on your fun if this is hanging over your head, and I don't want my other slaves to have to worry about not telling you."

She sat there for a while, thinking over the situation. David was sure that she was trying to figure out if there was some way out of this. The only way that David could see that she could avoid becoming his slave was to go directly home and tell her mother everything, including what she and his other 2 slaves had been doing. In all likelihood she could get home before him and if she did that, her mother would immediately call his and everyone would get in a lot of trouble, even though nobody could find his copy of the pictures. He purposely looked out over the cliff to allow her the privacy to make the decision on her own, probably some of the last privacy she would have for some time.

"I don't see that I have any choice," she sighed, standing up. "When do you want to start?"

"No sense in waiting around and having you worry about it," he replied, turning back toward Chris. "Come and stand over here," he said, pointing to a place where if anyone from down below were to look up they could see her, even though they couldn't see her clearly enough to identify her, " and remove all your clothes. I want to see what you really look like."

Her hands trembled as slowly she began to undo the buttons on her blouse. One by one they came loose, revealing more and more of her bra. Slowly she eased the garment off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground and stood there for a moment letting David look before she reached down and began to unfasten her jeans. Her hands shook as she kicked off her shoes and unzipped her pants. She hesitated before she started to push them off her hips. David thought for a moment that she was going to chicken out but she eased them off her hips, down her legs and stepped out of them and stood there dressed only in a simple, white cotton bra and panties.

"The bra too," David quietly prompted. Hesitantly Chris reached behind her and unfastened her bra and eased it off her shoulders and down her arms. "Drop it over the edge," he ordered. Chris looked calmer than he was sure she felt as she reached out and dropped the garment over the edge of the cliff. "Now the panties," came David's voice. He had to force himself to keep his voice steady. "Drop them over the cliff as well," he ordered as Chris forced herself to reach up, put her thumbs into the waistband and push the garment off her hips, down her legs and step out of them. As she stood up, kicking the panties over the edge of the cliff, David got his first glimpse of her naked body. He supposed that she couldn't help herself, but she was attempting to cover her tits and pussy with her hands.

"Clasp your hands behind your head and spread your legs," he ordered. Reluctantly, he could tell, Chris assumed the ordered position and allowed David to get his first good look at her naked body. Her tits appeared full and firm, topped with nipples that were firm red buds and her pussy was covered with curly brown hair. David longed to be able to run his hands over her naked body but restrained himself for the moment. He knew that what he had in mind next would be more humiliating and would more firmly cement his hold on her. Calmly he got up and set up his video camera where Chris could see it. He wanted to make sure that she knew that he would be filming her.

Slowly David walked over to where Chris stood, naked and waiting. Slowly he circled the naked girl standing in front of him. He took his time and examined every inch of her naked body. He could see Chris blushing as he brought his nose within inches of her hard red nipples. The blush deepened when he moved down to closely examine her bare pussy. He could see that Chris was beginning to get wet. "She must secretly be enjoying this," David thought to himself. He moved around to the back. Chris' ass was perfectly formed. It was full and firm, but not too big. "Just the perfect size for spanking," David decided. Standing there, David decided to push things just a little to test his control of Chris. "Bend over," he ordered, "and spread your ass cheeks." He could tell that Chris was fighting with herself as she slowly bent over and spread her ass cheeks, allowing David a clear view of her sphincter. After she had stood there, spreading her ass for him for several minutes David allowed Chris to resume her original position.

"This is your standing position. Whenever I order you to stand somewhere, this is the position you are to assume. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Chris muttered.

"You will speak clearly and address me as Master, when we are alone or with other slaves, or Sir at other times. Failure to obey will result in punishment," David snapped. "Do you understand?"

"Yes ... Master," Chris choked out.

"That's better, not good yet, but better. You are never to look me in the face. When you are in any of your ordered positions the proper place for you to look is either at my cock, or at the floor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Chris replied, clearer this time.

"Now kneel. Keep your hands behind your head and spread your knees as far apart as you can get them, and your tits pushed out, and you should be looking at the ground, between your knees. This is the position you are to assume any time you are ordered to kneel. Do you understand?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.