David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 4: The Next Session

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Next Session - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Friday night and once again David was hidden away in his specially prepared place waiting to spy on his sister and her friends. He knew they would soon be up because they had been over for supper and had stopped to help with the dishes, while he came upstairs (ostensibly to do homework). So, while they did the dishes, he got his camera and got into place.

It wasn't long before he heard the girls heading up the stairs. David silently wondered what they were talking about as they were giggling. Just then he heard Chris' voice. "Let me tell you, girls," she was saying. "He's not as big as he's rumored to be. Mind you it isn't tiny. It's a respectable size but no monster."

"How would you know?" this was his sisters voice. "Have you ever actually seen it?"

"Of course I have. How else would I know?"

"How?" this was Theresa, Cheryl's best friend.

"Simple," said Chris. "I was at his initiation into the Varsity Club last year. All the cheerleaders and pom-pom girls were. The cheerleaders were in charge of it, the pom-pom squad got to watch."

"What happened?"

"Well, first the old members brought the new members into the gym while we were hiding. Last year there were as many initiates as there were cheerleaders so each of the cheerleaders were going to have one of the guys to themselves. They were dressed in their gym clothes and as soon as they reached the center of the gym the cheerleaders stepped out of their hiding place. Cathy, who was the captain, hollered out 'ok, we'll take it from here. Ok, girls you can come out.' They had brought the pom-pom squad to watch and we came out and sat down to watch. As soon as the rest of the boys left, each of the cheerleaders walked over to one of the boys with blindfolds dangling from their hands. Slowly they walked behind them and blindfolded each of them.

"Cathy then walked out in front of them and said. "Boys, tonight you belong to us. You are our toys to be used for our enjoyment. You will follow each of our instructions immediately or you will be punished. Each of your parents have been instructed that this initiation will last all weekend. Some of you, if you obey, and are lucky, will have a reason to think back on this weekend and smile. For others it may be a nightmare. Should any of you ever whisper to anyone what happens this weekend to anyone, at the very least they will find themselves tied naked and blindfolded in the girl's locker room on Monday morning. And I have it on good authority that you will not be released until the end of the day, which means that every girl in school will get a chance to see you naked, and maybe more. Ok, boys, put your hands behind your head and keep them there."

"That was our cue. We all lined up at the first boy and began to examine him. The rules were that we couldn't actually remove any clothes but we could touch anywhere we wanted, as long as we stayed on the outside. Soon there were hands everywhere, caressing their chests, squeezing their asses, playing with their balls. Some of the girls stretched the rules and pulled their shorts out and looked down their pants. As soon as all of us had had a chance to examine each boy Cathy called us back to order. 'Who thinks they have too much on?' she asked. That question was answered with a loud cheer. One of the girls looking on hollered out 'We want to see some skin.' Another responded 'Show us their dicks, ' with that a chant of 'we want dicks, we want dicks, we want dicks' broke out. Cathy held out her hands and the crowd quieted. Then she pointed at one of the cheerleaders and said 'I believe you won the draw for the first pick. Make your pick. By the way girls, remember, if your boyfriend is up here, you can't pick him. You've had plenty of time to play with him. He's someone else's toy tonight.'

Slowly she walked over and circled all of the boys. Finally she picked one and, grabbing him by the front of the shorts pulled him over to a set of wooden frames that were there for just this purpose. She looked calm as she fastened him into the frame with his hands and legs spread. Then she took a pair of scissors and began to cut his clothes off. She started with his t-shirt, then his shorts, and then she removed his shoes and socks. Finally she reached out and, with 2 snips, cut his jock off and left him standing there naked, his semi-erect cock there for all to see. A cheer rose as soon as his cock came into view.

One by one all the cheerleaders got to choose one of the initiates. Each girl fastened her choice to one of the frames and then cut his clothes off, leaving him naked and helpless in front of all the girls. When Ed got picked there was a big uproar. He was the starting quarterback and all the girls were anxious to see him naked. As soon as all the boys had been stripped Cathy came up again.

"Ok, girls, it's your turn," Cathy ordered. "Now that the boys are naked. It's time for you to strip. Turnabout is fair play, after all. But since they are blindfolded you'll have to let them know some other way." Calmly the girl that started walked out to the center. Slowly, one by one she removed each article of her clothing until she was completely naked. She picked up her clothes and put them in a pile off to one side and then stood there while the next girl came and removed all her clothes. One by one each cheerleader came and stripped until all of them were naked. As soon as the last of them had removed all her clothes they lined up behind the boys they had stripped. Then they grasped them from behind and tightly hugged them so they could feel their naked bodies pushing up against them. After they finished there they went around to the front and did the same, in the front, pressing their naked tits against their bare chests and kissing them firmly as their hard dicks pressed up against their bare pussies.

"It's time for our first contest." There was a big cheer for that. "Cheerleaders line up beside your toys. We want to see what you're doing. At the sound of the whistle take his cock in your hand and start jerking him off. Remember, we just want to get him as hard as we can. Don't let him cum. As soon as he is about to cum stop and lock his cock so he can't get soft again. As soon as everyone is hard, which shouldn't be long by the looks of things, we will come and measure their dicks. The biggest will get a reward, the smallest, well you all know what happens to him."

With that the whistle blew and all the cheerleaders started jerking on the boys pricks until they got hard. As soon as they were all hard the girls went and sat down. They chose one of the pom-pom girls to measure the dicks. Actually, I got that honor. You'll never guess who had the smallest dick."

"Who?" Cheryl and Theresa echoed.

"Dean."

"Dean? Really?"

"Yes, Dean. He is positively tiny."

"What happened?"

"Well, first they took Dean off the frame and stretched him over a sawhorse. They tied his hands to the legs on one side and his legs to the legs on the other. Then all the girls, including the pom-pom squad, lined up and we each gave him one swat on his upraised ass. When we were done his ass was bright red. Then they took the boy whose dick was the largest down. While they were doing that the girl who had stripped Dean put a gag on him and then greased his asshole up. They led the other boy over until he was standing right behind Dean and told him 'In front of you is a naked girl with her ass ready and waiting for you. Since you have the biggest cock you get to fuck her ass." All the girls had trouble keeping from giggling as he slowly eased his cock into Dean's ass. It was fun to see him pump his massive cock in and out of Dean's ass.

They had several contests. The most popular was who could cum the furthest. We all had a chance to inspect them and play with their cocks, asses and anything else we wanted. Eventually each of them were spanked and butt fucked by one of the other boys. I don't know what happened to them the rest of the weekend. We weren't invited to that. I do know that all of the cheerleaders and initiates were bundled up in a bus, the boys were not allowed to dress, and went somewhere. The girls were allowed to get dressed, by the way, but most of them just put their sweaters and skirts on and just carried everything else.

One of the cheerleaders told me privately that this happens every year and they go to a place that one of the coaches had out in the country. The coach's wife is there and takes part in all fun but the only guys there are the initiates. I heard that the coach gets together with the girls swim team, along with the principle and they spend the weekend using the girls swim team as sex slaves. My friend told me that the boys are kept naked the whole weekend and are not allowed to cover themselves. They served as slaves to the girls, who keep them hard most of the weekend.

The final event of the weekend is a contest to see who can fuck the longest. All the girls strip and lie down on something in the back yard that put their pussy's right at dick height and spread their legs. The coach's wife is the first in line and all the boys line up at her pussy. They each start at the coach's wife and each fuck each girl for five strokes then move on. Each boy fucks each girl for five strokes and then moves on to fuck the next girl for five strokes. They keep this up until they can't get it up any more. My friend told me that each girl gets her pussy filled with cum at least once, and most more than that.

The boy who gets to the point where he can't keep it up first has his dick shaved and has to wear one of those skimpy French maid outfits, without the panties at the next party that the cheerleaders have. He also has to keep his dick shaved and spend each of his PE classes for a week tied blindfolded and naked in the girl's locker room, and all the girls that come in can play with him in any way they want. Meanwhile, the boy who stays hard the longest is declared the "Fuck King." As a reward, he gets to fuck any cheerleader, any time, any place, in any way he wants. Each "Fuck King" can do that for as long as he is in school. Plus, they are all allowed to come into the girls' locker room any time after school.

Incidentally, the girl in whose pussy the Fuck King shoots his last load is the Fuck Queen. She gets to go into the boys' locker room anytime she wants after school as well as during her PE classes. Most of the Fuck Queens move their PE locker into the boys' locker room and dress and shower there. I've been told that the football team and cheerleaders have a private party at homecoming. It starts as a formal, complete with ball gowns and tuxes. At the start of the party the Fuck Queen gets up on a stage in the center of the room and dances, slowly removing each article of clothing until she is completely naked. Then she brings the Fuck King up and slowly strips him. She ends by kneeling in front of him and sucking him off. Then he fucks her while everyone watches. When they get done they both lay down and then all the boys line up at the Queen and the girls line up at the King and the King and Queen fuck all comers.

"Cool," Theresa remarked. "I would love it if one of them came in while I was there. Have any come in on you?"

"Just once. I was already getting dressed after my shower so he only saw me in my bra and panties, if he even noticed. All he had on was a towel and he was heading toward the shower. I was tempted to get undressed and take a shower with him but I chickened out, it's tradition that if you shower with one of them he gets to have his way with you while you are in the shower. He always plays with each of the girl's tits and pussies and if there is someone he hasn't fucked before generally he will lay her down in the shower and fuck her right there, while everyone watches.

I chickened out because I didn't want him to know that I was still a virgin. But I did watch from around the corner as he fucked Debbie and I'm pretty sure it was her first time. She didn't see him come in as her back was to him, but he saw her and went straight over to her. She screamed as he grabbed her from behind and one hand started playing with one of her tits as he forced his other hand between her legs. He began to play with her as he pulled her toward him and nestled his dick against her bare ass. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since the pom-pom squad stripped you and made you run naked all around the school at lunch time. Now you are all mine."

He continued to rub his dick up and down against her ass while he fondled her tits and pussy until he was hard. Then he spun her around and forced her to her knees. She was staring at his huge member as he ordered "Open." I don't think she even thought, she just opened her mouth as he rammed his prick down her throat and fucked her mouth. Before I knew it he was shooting his spunk down her throat. When he pulled out he hadn't softened a bit.

He turned her around and forced her onto her elbows and knees. Then he knelt behind her and began rubbing his cock against her pussy. I could see in her face that Debbie was getting excited. It wasn't long before he let the head of his cock slip into her. He eased about half of his dick into her before he stopped and slowly pulled out until just the head was inside and then he eased back in. Slowly at first, and then gradually picking up speed he pumped in and out, with Debbie picking up his rhythm and pumping with him, until, suddenly, with one thrust, he buried the full length of his prick in her pussy. I heard Debbie holler "Oh!" as he did then he slowly started to pump again. As he sped up Debbie cried out "Oh, yes. Fuck me." Faster and faster they pumped until, suddenly they both stiffened and came.

He recovered first, and I saw him slowly start pumping again. I could see that he was still hard and I knew he wasn't done. He reached up and took some soap and began spreading it around her ass hole. When he had worked up enough of lather he began working it into her sphincter. I knew that he was going to fuck her ass. As soon as he was done, he pulled his dick out of her pussy and slowly eased it up her ass. He paused and let her get adjusted before he slowly started pumping again. Faster and faster he pumped his dick in and out of her ass, Debbie found his rhythm and pumped with him, until they both stiffened and came again.

I nearly came just watching them. I was so hot that I almost stripped and joined them but I didn't dare. I still didn't want him to know I was a virgin and I wasn't sure I was ready to take his huge member up my ass yet. So, instead I got dressed and quickly went home where I came at least 5 times while remembering the scene.

I've also been told that they have a reunion of all the past "Fuck Kings" and all the past cheerleaders (the current "Fuck Kings" and cheerleaders are required to be there). As soon as everyone arrives all the girls come up on stage and one by one remove all their clothes. They have to remain naked all night and can't get their clothes back until they leave. And they can't leave until they have their pussy full of cum. (I've been told that Principle Skinner has the job of inspecting them and his wife inspects the men because they can't leave as long as they can get hard.) Then the girls have a contest. They each masturbate until they cum. The last one to cum has her pussy shaved and she is tied blindfolded over a sawhorse and everyone there can use her in any way they want for the entire evening. The girl who wins gets to choose any of the guys there and bring him up on stage and fuck him. I was told that last year Mrs. Smith and her husband went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.