David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 2: David Spies for the First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: David Spies for the First Time - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David decided to try spying the next Friday night. He figured that he could spend more time watching then, since he could sleep late the next day. Also, there was the added bonus that Cheryl was having both Theresa and Chris over for the night. With any luck he may get glimpses of them as well. Shortly after supper David took his chance. Explaining that there wasn't anything on TV that he wanted to watch, which was true, and that he was in the middle of a good book, also true, David went upstairs, ostensibly to his room to read. In reality he went to get into his hiding place to wait for the girls who were downstairs finishing up the dishes. He didn't have to wait long. He could hear them giggling as they came upstairs.

"Chris, I think it's your turn," Theresa was saying as they came in.

"Yes, you were it last time and since we are at Cheryl's, she can't be it. I came prepared." She picked up a small case and headed toward the bathroom as she said, "Get things ready while I change."

While Chris was in the bathroom Cheryl and Theresa started moving the extra bed over beside the other bed thus blocking the door. This opened a large space in front of the closet and window seat. David took advantage of the noise of the bed moving to change to an alternate spot. He had figured that he might want access to this side so he had prepared. When the bed was moved Theresa and Cheryl knelt in the middle of the floor with their heads bowed and their hands grasping their elbows behind their backs. They didn't have long to wait.

David didn't know what he had expected, but whatever it was he would never have expected the sight that greeted him when Chris came out of the bathroom. He had to cover his mouth to keep from gasping. He wished he had brought his camera, an oversight that he vowed to correct if he ever got this chance again. The first thing David noticed was Chris' tits. Chris was wearing a leather bustier that left her tits completely uncovered. David couldn't tare his eyes away from smooth pale skin topped by the hard red buds of her nipples. When David finally came to himself enough to look beyond her exquisite tits, his eyes continued down, following the line of leather until it ended just below her navel. The pale smooth skin of her stomach easing down to a pussy covered in curly blond hair trimmed in a heart shape. David looked again to be sure he hadn't been mistaken. He wasn't. The only thing that Chris was wearing besides the bustier was black fishnet stockings and spike heals. Chris was wearing absolutely no panties. David could clearly see the lips of her pussy poking out from beneath the short-cropped bush between her legs.

"You lazy cunts," Chris quietly hollered, dropping the bag. "Why are you still dressed? You will be punished for this. Stand up and strip each other then assume the position on the window seat."

Cheryl and Theresa scrambled to their feet and, with an ease that spoke of much practice, began undressing each other. Cheryl's hands went immediately for the buttons on Theresa blouse while Theresa reached for the fastenings on Cheryl's pants. Theresa's bra quickly came into view as Cheryl raced through the buttons. Then they switched as Theresa unbuttoned Cheryl's blouse and Cheryl unfastened Theresa's pants. Together they reached out and stripped the other of their blouses leaving them standing in only their bras on top. David had to put his fist to his mouth to stifle a gasp. What surprised him was the bras that the girls were wearing. Both girls were wearing bra's that where so thin as to be almost transparent. But beyond that David saw that the cups had holes in them and that both Cheryl's and Theresa's nipples were clearly sticking through those holes. Their hands flew to each other's pants, and with a rush yanked them to the floor and stepped out of them. They only hesitated a moment before each reached around the other, their tits pressing together, and unfastened the other's bra. As they came apart they brought the bras with them and each stood there topless. David was so flabbergasted as he stared at their naked tits that he almost missed something that surprised him almost more than watching them strip each other.

Watching these two girls, that he thought he knew well, tearing each other's clothes off, almost like animals, was surprising enough, but he wasn't prepared for what he noticed next. As the two girls stood there he suddenly realized that he could already see both girls' bare asses. He thought for a moment that they had removed their panties when they removed their pants but then he saw the string around their waists and another passing through their ass cheeks. When they turned he could see that each girl's pussy was covered only by a shear piece of white lace that only barely covered their pussy hair. Not only was his sister stripping another girl, but his sister, his shy, modest, conservative, prim and proper, never dress in the least bit daring sister, was wearing, not just a thong but a g-string and had been wearing bra all day that had left her nipples completely uncovered. Indeed, the garment that they were wearing was hardly big enough to even be called a g-string. David knew that they had come directly from school just before supper so they hadn't had time to change. That meant that his prim, proper sister must have worn the g-string and open nipple bra to school. This, in turn, meant that they had worn them in PE where all the other girls must have been able to see them. They each reached out and snatched off the others g-string and stood there naked, their pussy's barely hidden by the untrimmed hair.

What they did next was almost as surprising as seeing them strip each other. Without hesitation David watched as they each climbed up to stand on the window seat. They turned facing the window and then placed their hands on the wall above the windows, spread their legs wide and leaned against their hands, assuming the position David had seen many times in cop shows. It took a few moments, as they stood there in that position, for David to realize that the curtains were wide open and that it was fully daylight outside. As they stood there, anyone that chanced to look up would be treated to a clear view of their naked bodies clearly displayed for any to see.

As soon as they were in position Chris went into the closet. David could see through the open door that Chris knew exactly were to go as she reached behind a couple boxes on the floor and came out with a duffel bag that David had never seen before. She took the bag over to the bed and dumped the contents onto the bed. Out fell a collection of "toys" that David would never have suspected would ever be in his house, and that he knew would cause no end of trouble if Mom and Dad ever found out about. There were dildos of every shape and size. Including a double headed one and a strap on one. What appeared to be nipple, pussy and what could only be a clit clip. Some with chains, bells and weights that could be attached. Straps of every size, including some that were attached to a bar that could obviously be extended to whatever size was wanted. And blindfolds galore, including at least two that would completely cover the head, could be locked in place and had zippers over the mouth, nose and a flap over the eyes. There were a couple of things that looked like you could put someone's arms in and lace them together behind them. What fascinated David most were the switches. These came in every size from what looked like a ping pong paddle, to riding corps, to thin switches

Chris picked up a thin switch and walked back to where Theresa and Cheryl were standing, their naked bodies framed by the windows. Chris stood behind the naked girls that were standing on the window seat and swished the switch a few times. Testing it and letting the girls standing there hear it and know what was coming. Then she placed one hand on Cheryl's hip, and ran it over the smooth, pale skin of Cheryl's ass. Chris paused a moment to spread Cheryl's ass cheeks and reveal her sphincter. Cheryl stood there as Chris momentarily inspected one of her most private places then Chris gently placed the handle of the switch against Cheryl's asshole and pressed. The handle went in easily. Chris let the switch hang there for a moment as one hand reached up and began to fondle Cheryl's naked tit while the other hand reached between her legs and began to rub. From his position David couldn't completely see what Chris was doing, but he could tell that Cheryl liked it.

In a moment Chris was finished with Cheryl, and grasping the switch, with no preamble, pulled it from Cheryl's ass and moved over to Theresa. Again, laying her hand on the hip of the naked girl standing before her she ran her hand over the soft pale skin of her ass, spread the ass cheeks, and inserted the handle of the switch into her asshole, after a suitable inspection. Again she reached up with one hand to fondle Theresa's more ample tits. This time David could at least see the nipples become hard red buds as Chris rolled them between her fingers. With her other hand, she, again, reached between Theresa's legs and began to rub. David heard a low moan issue from Theresa and immediately Chris stopped and removed the switch from her ass.

Gently Chris took the tip of the switch and began to run it lightly between Theresa's spread legs, running it up and down between the folds of Theresa's naked pussy. After a few moments of doing this Chris moved over to Cheryl and repeated the process. Then, without warning, Chris lifted the switch and began to switch both girls. The first blows landed squarely at each girl's waist, but it soon became obvious that Chris had done this before and was planning on doing a thorough job. She started at the waist and gradually worked her way down to the back of the knees and then started back up again, paying careful attention to the area where each girls ass met her legs. Chris continued up the back until she reached the girls shoulders. David could see that the switch was just long and subtle enough to reach around and flick at the sides of Cheryl and Theresa's tits. When she was finished with the switch, Chris walked over to the pile of toys, dropped it and picked up a whip that had several strands coming from the handle. David watched as Chris walked over to the naked girls standing in the windows. She switched each girl along the inside of her legs with this whip then took careful aim and used the whip five times directly across their pussy's. Chris put down the whip and then walked over and ran her hand along the pussy of each girl and then put it up to her nose.

"Ok, you can get down," Chris ordered. "Now for the rest of your punishment. Both of you, no underwear at school all next week, and no pants. Skirts and dresses only. And you will flash your pussy to at least 5 boys while you are at school, and one of them must be a teacher."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.