Future's Path - Cover

Future's Path

Copyright© 2014 by Aimless Ramblings

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elena Bradburn has prescient visions. These sometimes manifest as quick glimpses of the future in her waking life, but are also shown to her in vivid and repetitive dreams. For the past severl months, she has been dreaming about Gavin Young, and has been planning their first meeting.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"You're amazing," Gavin says, lazily tracing the outline of the bathing suit against her chest with his fingertips.

"Thank you," Elena answers, spooned happily underneath his chin. She is both warm and content. The months of waiting are over, and she is in his arms at last.

"I'm, um, sorry for ... For coming so quickly."

She doesn't want to move, but turns to face him anyway, and lays a finger against his lips. "I loved it." Moving the finger, she kisses him. "Now, don't say anything stupid or you'll have to leave. Got it?" His eyes avoid meeting hers, but he nods. "Now, wanna help a girl out?"

The brown eyes, so evasive a moment before, snap attentively to her face. "Help?"

"Sure."

"How?"

She starts at the base of his spine, and runs her fingernails all the way up his naked back. "You've had your turn, now I want mine."

She realizes that she's out of control, but cannot force herself to slow down even a little bit. Gavin himself is no threat; events of the past hour have gone so far outside his frame of experience that he must be floundering. Still, if she pushes too hard, he'll probably freak out, and she'll have to start all over again. Better to have continued cuddling, and encouraging him to play with her breasts, but that moment is gone.

Elena feels more alive than she ever has before. Logically, she knows Part of it is just the thrill of finally meeting Gavin, but there's more to it than just that. There's nothing concrete, nothing she can point to and say, 'That's different, ' not that she has much interest in trying right now anyway.

A little oral, and your whole outlook changes?

Pulling the bathing suit straps over her shoulders, Elena slowly uncovers her breasts. Gavin's eyes widen, and he reaches eagerly towards her as she leans into him. He's been looking at and thinking about her breasts all day, and their sudden availability has clearly excited him. No surprise there, it's why she wore the bathing suit to begin with.

His ardent groping is a little rough however, and she runs her fingers over the tops of his hands. "Gently," she whispers.

"Sorry." His face flushes with embarrassment, but he doesn't give up, and resumes caressing her breasts and nipples much more softly.

Reaching forward, Elena strokes his face, slowly smoothing away the embarrassment. She runs her fingers along his eyebrows, around his nose, and finally down to his lips. "Suck me," she whispers into his ear, slowly pushing a finger into his mouth. "Suck all of me."

He eagerly follows her instruction; first running his tongue up and down her finger, and then applying gradual pressure. His hands are gently pulling and stroking her nipples now, and her own excitement is growing.

"That's it." She removes her finger from his mouth, and begins making wet circles on his stomach.

Gavin leans further in, and sucks her right breast into his mouth. Moaning with pleasure, her wandering hand on his stomach surges downward, and finds him hard for her again. She has never been touched like this before, and the feeling is amazing. Seeing two people make love in her dreamscape is one thing, but to actually do it herself is so much more than she imagined it could be.

Gavin lifts his head from her breast, and, using both hands, flips her over so that she's lying on her back. Looking up, she sees him poised above her, his eyes bright with some new plan. She's managed to continue holding him through her change in position, and slowly begins stroking him up and down.

"What's next?" she asks.

He thrusts gently into her rubbing fingers, and says quietly, "You said everywhere."

Moving carefully so as not to displace her hand, he straddles her, and, facing her feet, slides the bathing suit off of her legs. His hands begin to massage her feet, and then his warm swirling tongue is also there.

Shivering with pleasure, Elena lifts her head, and increasing her hand's speed slightly, licks his balls. He twitches, and groans when she licks him again.

Gavin moves slowly up her legs, licking and occasionally nibbling her skin.

Too slow!

Her excitement is mounting, and while she wishes that this exquisite torture could go on forever, she also longs to feel his tongue touching her clit, her labia, inside her pussy, everywhere. Unable to resist, she thrusts desperately towards his face, silently urging him to move faster.

Soon! Oh God yes, soon!

His tongue finally arrives between her legs, and she whimpers as he begins a slow exploration. He delicately licks her folds, as though trying to sample every variance in texture; kisses her wet opening; dips briefly inside of her, sliding deliciously back and forth; and then trails agonizingly down one of her legs. Her hand squeezes his hardness, and the teasing tongue instantly returns to where she wants it to be. He probes inside her again, and then moving upward, finds her clit.

"Oh yes," she gasps, "Right there!"

At first, he licks in slow circles, and then, speed increasing with her panting, his tongue moves alternately up and down, left and right. Faster and faster, until suddenly he's sucking on her clit directly. Crying out, she grabs his hips, and pulls his cock into her mouth. Sucking him as hard as she can, she thrusts herself up into Gavin's mouth. Both she and Gavin hang for a moment, balancing on the edge of their mutual pleasure, and then simultaneously fall into orgasm.


Elena is in a restaurant. It's not one she recognizes, although there's no reason she should really. All of her dreams and viewings have some sort of personal significance to her own life, but even with that limitation, she often ends up in some very strange places.

Leaning against a wall by the entrance, she waits to find out who the focus of this viewing will be. There's always a tug on her consciousness which identifies the principal participant of the viewing, although it's frequently someone she knows anyway. She is drowsy after her orgasm, and begrudges this enforced time away from Gavin's arms. Still, she cannot afford to ignore what she observes here, her father's death taught her that much.

Just as she noticed earlier in the playroom, the dreamscape around her now feels subtly different. Despite the undeniable fact that events she observes here can have a huge impact on her life in the real world, the act of watching in the dreamscape has always been very remote. She can see, and hear, and sometimes even smell something if the odor is strong enough to grab someone's attention, but touching someone, moving objects, effecting the environment she watches in any way, all of these actions are denied to her. Or at least, were denied to her in the past. Now?

Elena is about to experiment, to explore the limits of what might possibly be a new ability, when the pull on her consciousness comes. She surrenders to its insistent force, drifts past the podium where customers check into be seated, through a side wall, and out on to a covered patio. There are two men sitting at the table she's directed towards. One of them looks like a football player, large and muscular, while the other man is tall and very lean. The tall one is familiar, but even after studying him for several seconds, she can't place him.

Who do you remind me of?

"Have you told your son anything yet?" the football player asks, leaning forward. "Everything's new to him here of course, but still."

"No," the tall one answers shortly, not looking up from his pasta.

His companion sighs. "Secrets are never a good idea, Al. They always come out in the end, and people have a funny way of getting pissed when they figure out you've been lying to them."

Looking up, the tall man glares across the table. There's something about his eyes ... Gavin's eyes? Gavin's father? She's never seen him in real life, and only once before and at a distance in her dreamscape. But, it must be him.

"Well, we can't all be perfect like Bill Duncan, can we?"

The name is familiar to Elena, perhaps someone her mother has mentioned?

"Shit!" the big man waves the comment away with disgust. "There ain't nothing perfect about me. You'll regret hiding from him though, I promise you that."

"Have you even considered what will happen if I do tell him? The only reason the judge agreed to sole custody for me was that she didn't like the fact that Janice had been screwing around. What am I supposed to do? Tell Gav I'm gay, and then swear him to secrecy with the fag club handshake?"

Oh no! Poor Gavin.

As the world begins to fade around Elena, Bill says coldly, "Better to lose him because you were stand-up, than have him leave because you were a coward."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.