Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 23

Missus Mason said, “Karen, if you will start some more coffee, I will start cooking breakfast.” She looked at me and added, “I hope you like omelets and hash browns.”

“Yes, ma’am. Both are great.”

“That’s good. Don and I originally came from the north. I’ve never really learned to cook grits but hash browns seem to work.” She looked at Karen. “I have some fruit, too, honey.”

Karen smiled. “I’ve even gotten Brad to eat fruit. I put it on his tray and he eats it.”

“I even like it.”

Breakfast was delicious and seeing my lady in her red outfit gave me an erection. We finished eating and Karen volunteered us to do the dishes while her parents prepared to go to the lake. She teased me about having an erection from food. Finally, I said, “It wasn’t food. It was you and you know it!”

“And now we’re going to the lake and that will be ‘hard’ for you.” She chuckled.

“I will make it ‘hard’ for you later.”

“I will do something about that but you have to agree to be my love slave today.” Her eyes twinkled. “It will be worth your while.”

Whatever she had in mind, I would do anyway but, this way, I would be rewarded. We finished the dishes and went to our room to get ready to go. I don’t know what we had to do but followed her instructions. I went in and she shut the door behind her. “Drop your shorts, both pairs.” I did and she knelt before me. She swallowed me into her throat and her hands came around to pull my hips to her. I groaned quietly. She moved back and forth and I was close. I hadn’t tried to hold back. Her finger penetrated my rear and I popped! I could feel the spurts coming out until it stopped and she gently withdrew her finger. She gave me a last suck to get everything from my balls.

She stood up. “Now, that I’ve taken the edge off. I can dress you to suit me for the public.” She pulled something small and red from a corner of my suitcase.

I thought to myself, “Oh, shit! It’s a speedo and, implicitly, I have agreed to wear it!” I stepped into it and she pulled it up letting me adjust it and me. It wasn’t even a speedo! It was a man thong! My butt cheeks were bare and the front was just a pouch! I pulled my shorts back on though I knew she would make me remove them all too soon.

“That’s a good boy. You didn’t pout or bemoan your fate.” She grinned. She then turned around and lifted her hair. “Unsnap me, lover.” I unsnapped her top at her neck. She let it fall forward and reached into her suitcase and pulled a piece of cloth out. She put it around her and said, “Tie it at the back with a bow.” She adjusted the top and handed me the strings and said, “Now, tie the top.” She moved her hair out of my way. When I finished, she released her hair to hold the halter top for me to snap it back while she grabbed her hair again.

She peeled her shorts down with her panties and stepped out of them. She took the other piece of cloth and fit it to her. “Tie this side.” I tied another bow. She turned. “Now, finish tying me up.” She looked at me and grinned mischievously. She was now dressed in a red string bikini! “Does it look okay?”

“It’s scandalous! I love it! I may have to carry two sticks.” She carefully pulled her shorts up to cover her bottom.

“I’m ready now.”

“Where is the innocent young girl I met a few weeks ago?”

“She is liberated to be your happy, wanton hussy.” She looked thoughtful. “Really, I’m wearing this for two reasons. One is to show anyone that you have a hot lady on your hands who adores you.” She hesitated. “Second is to flaunt the good looks you say I have to those in high school who ignored me.” She grinned. “That’s also why you’re wearing that speedo. They do match, you know. It was tough to find the separate outfits that all matched.”

We went out into the main room. Missus Mason said, “Where are your suits?”

Karen replied, “We’re wearing them under what we are wearing. Mom, your daughter is going to flaunt her body a bit and show off her hunky fiancé!”

Her parents grinned. Everything was ready and we loaded into Missus Mason’s older SUV and left with Mister Mason driving. It wasn’t far.

As the four of them walked out onto the public beach, people quickly noticed the beautiful redhead in the halter top and tiny red short shorts. It wasn’t much harder to notice the well-built young man with her either. The two older folks looked happy. The young man helped the older man stretch out a large blanket out and the four of them got on the blanket with the older and younger pairs together. It was easy to determine that there was a bond between the two couples. That’s about as objective as I can be.

Karen then spoke. “Lover, it’s time to take a swim. We will have to strip down to our suits.” She then said the two words I was now fearing. “You, first!”

I could feel the blush as I stood and pulled my shirt off. I kicked my shoes to one side of the blanket and reached for the button on my shorts. Karen grinned fiendishly and I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I slowly let them drop to the gasps from pretty much every person in the area. The only slight benefit of my embarrassment was that I didn’t have an erection. I had forgotten that my sexy fiancé was going to strip down to her bathing suit next!

I watched as she proved perfectly capable of unsnapping the top of her halter top. She had one hand holding it up while the other reached behind her and unfastened the part just above her waist. She tossed it to me to a collective gasp. She then grasped the waist of her short shorts and began to peel them down slowly. Another collective gasp was heard as it became obvious her suit was a string bikini with intersecting strings for the back. She was hotter than hot! Somehow, it was hotter than when we were naked. I guess that it was the public part of the situation. I now had a slight problem. I was erect, straining the front of the pouch. It wasn’t in the open but there was no doubt that I was equipped.

Karen held her hand out to me. I stood up and took it. We walked slowly and almost regally to the water’s edge. We went into the water under the watchful eyes of most of the beach. Our four lower cheeks were as white as the four upper cheeks were red! I was happy to get in waist deep!

I whispered to her. “If you’re going to want me to wear something like this again, you’ll have to shave me just like you are shaved!”

She laughed merrily. “Either way, I will do that. We’ll enjoy it!”

We played in the water for a while. Mister and Missus Mason joined us after a bit. He was in standard men’s trunks and she was in a modest two piece. They were out there with us and Mister Mason said, “When you went out, you matched, cheeks included.” They laughed and we joined in.

I whined, “She cheated. She got me to agree before I knew what I was going to agree to do.”

Karen laughed. “I’m only wearing a little more than he. He likes me in this suit. I like him in that suit.” She laughed some more. “Isn’t there a story about a goose and a gander?”

I said, “I just want to ‘duck!’”

Missus Mason said, “Oh! That’s bad!”

“Lover, that’s so bad that I nominate you to get us soft drinks from the cooler. I want a diet.” Mister Mason and Missus Mason declined. I sighed but went back to our blanket and got her a soft drink and one for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.