Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 15

We left the station and went to lunch. I prayed with all three of us holding Karen’s hands.

A number of people came by our table to check on Karen. One girl said, “He forced me but I wasn’t a virgin anyway so it didn’t matter. I gave in before he could hurt me. I am glad he will be out of here.” Others came by just to say they cared.

Karen said, “Brad, take me back to my room and hold me tight for a while. Then you’ll have to leave because Melissa and I have important dates this evening. You will be back at six like last Friday?” I nodded. When we finished lunch, the four of us returned to the room.

Once inside, Melissa said, “Karen, let’s leave it like it is. You and Brad will stay here and Paul and I will continue to use his room. Brad and I will make the morning treks to get showered and changed.” She giggled. “It will be easier and we’re both in practice.”

The four of us sat down on the “couch” with the girls in the middle. We all just felt warm and caring. I sensed that Karen needed that feeling right now. I whispered in her ear that I loved her and nibbled on her earlobe. I made her shiver with arousal. Melissa happened to look our way and giggled. “Get a room!”

Karen chuckled back. “I’m in my room and my fiancé is tantalizing me wonderfully. She shifted a little and my hand dropped down to palm her breast. She held it there while I kneaded it and she moaned. Melissa looked a little surprised but leaned toward Paul and they kissed and began to toy with each other’s body.

Karen whispered to me, “I love you, Brad. Keep me close, Lover.” I did my best, kissing every part of her body I could reach with us both clothed. When four o’clock came, the girls chased us out saying for us to return in two hours.

Paul and I went to our room to shower, shave, and dress for tonight. When we got to the room and before starting any cleanup activity, Paul asked, “You know that couch idea isn’t a bad one. We could do that here. I don’t think Karen is going to let you sleep anywhere but in her bed from now on.”

I chuckled and nodded. “She does seem to have that idea planted pretty firmly in her mind. Making a couch makes sense. Aren’t there some bolsters lying around here from when we moved in this year?”

“I think so. Let’s check the closets.” We looked and found them hidden away. We put them on my bed and left it that way. It already had a cover on it. We made our way to shower and shave. We didn’t wear ties but were otherwise dressed nicely including sports coats.

My car was still in front of Karen’s dorm room. We walked over to the girls’ dorm and rode the elevator up to their floor.

I knocked on the door and they were ready. They were also gorgeous! Karen captured my eyes but I did notice that Paul was looking at Melissa and drooling. Karen pulled me close and kissed me long and hard. She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, “All I have on under this skirt and sweater is skin!” I jerked my head back and looked her in the eyes. That was a mistake. A man can be lost forever in those green eyes and I was. She had to shake me to get me back to functioning. Her lips went back to my ear. She whispered, “You’re going to have to think on that all evening.” I would.

We walked out to my car and I handed her inside. She intentionally showed off lots of beautiful leg. We left for the Tokyo House. We had the same waiter! He remembered us, too.

He met us at the door and we bowed to each other. He greeted us saying, “The gentleman with the lovely lady! It is good to see you this evening. You have brought friends including another lovely lady! We are doubly blessed tonight.” We were seated. “You look very happy tonight. Are you celebrating an event?”

I smiled. “Not as such. I am now engaged to my lady and Paul is to his. We just wanted to come to a great place for a great meal.”

He smiled. “We are honored by your presence.” He took our drink orders and left menus. We all ordered hot and sour soup, different entrees, and the same bananas for desert. Our meal was delightful and the owner came out and cooked our desert table-side again. He was complimentary about the beauty of our ladies as we were about the food. We left happy and with contented stomachs.

We went to the play and enjoyed it. The cast was well-prepared and gave us an excellent performance. The hall wasn’t full but had a good-sized group of people there who enjoyed the performance. The head of the department came out and thanked us for attending and said that the three performances for the weekend were sold out making this a successful undertaking for the department and its students.

We returned to the same parking spot and went our separate ways to the dorms.

Once in the elevator, we kissed long even though two other coeds were riding up with us. One said, “Good going. He’s hot!”

Karen said, “I know. We’re engaged.”

The other one looked at me. “If she throws you back, call me!”

Karen smiled. “That’s highly unlikely. I know what I’ve got. He’s a keeper.”

I was embracing her and gave her a light hug. “I like being kept.” We smiled at each other happily. When the door to the elevator opened, we stepped out to friendly “good nights” from the two girls.

We walked down the hall and she opened the door and pulled my unresisting body inside closing the door and locking it behind us. She moved into my arms and spent a long time holding each other and kissing. I palmed a breast and our heads moved apart.

Karen laughed throatily. “Did you like my outfit?”

“No! Love the outfit! Love the lady wearing it even more!” She was wearing a deep green sweater with enough “vee” to show a little cleavage. The sweater was made of material that was just thick enough that her nipples didn’t show very much. It was tight enough that her flat stomach was clearly defined through the material after being poked out by her breasts. The gray skirt below was short and tight, though not as short as she had worn when she borrowed Patty’s dress though it might have been a hair shorter than the first dress Melissa had lent her. She was stunning and sexy.

She looked at me and grinned because she could tell I was going over her body with my eyes. “Perhaps this is a little too sexy for church Sunday.”

“I don’t mind though you will anger every female there with a guy. Their eyes, like mine, will all be on you. There have been teens and twenties ladies who have worn similar, however, you should wear panties and a bra since you’ll probably be bunking with Suzie-Q. My bedroom adjoins one guest room with a bath between. Suzie-Q’s does the same. I will not try to guess how my parents will handle our sleeping arrangements though I don’t think they would like for us to sleep together.”

“Then we will just have to sleep twice as ‘hard’ tonight.” She gently fondled my erection which had been up all evening. “You’ve got a head start on that already.” She grinned.

I pushed my hand the little distance up her skirt to touch her mound. She was wet! I slowly wormed my finger into her while cupping her and rubbing her clit in the process. She moaned. She kept one hand on my erection while the other went to the back of my neck to pull our faces together for a hard kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.