Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 14

After class, we went to the student center to sit with each other. As we were walking up, it was so pretty and warm that we just sat on a bench looking at each other and holding hands.

Melissa came up with Paul and said, “You really ought to speak once in a while or move so people know you two aren’t frozen in place with silly smiles on your faces.”

I said, “I was going to say something but got lost in a pair of beautiful green eyes.”

Karen grinned, “Besides, we have a class at eleven.”

Paul laughed softly and said, “Yeah, I know. See you there, Brad.”

We left in plenty of time to walk to Karen’s class. After leaving her there, I went on to my class. Paul was waiting. He said, “You know. If you’re going to stay with Karen and I stay with Melissa, we ought to figure out a different way to set this up until summer.”

“I can survive anything for this quarter and the next. In the fall, it will be the married students’ apartments if we can get in.”

Paul said, “I have a better idea for next year. Since we’ll both be married, we could look at one of those two bedroom apartments that have the bedrooms separated by the living room and kitchen. It would be cheaper than our current deals by a fair bit.”

“Sounds like a possibility, I will mention that to Karen at lunch.”

We got through our class existing through another boring hour. It was a required class so Paul and I had no choice but to take it. When it ended, we left for the cafeteria to meet our ladies for lunch.

I prayed and we had a nice lunch at a small table. It was just the four of us and the time was relaxing. We talked about Paul’s idea of an apartment and all decided that it merited closer examination.

Our classes for the day were done. Since it was another pretty day, we grabbed the blanket and headed around the lake. Melissa and Paul joined us before we left the dorm. The four of us walked to our spot across the little lake from the college. Paul said, “We’re going to visit Melissa’s mother this weekend. Next weekend, we’ll go to my parents’ for the weekend. We have to make our announcements and start planning.”

Melissa said, “When are you going to see your parents again, Karen?”

“I think we’ll go back for a weekend while you are visiting Paul’s parents. I’ve always missed them so much before. Now, Brad will be with me even though we won’t be sleeping together when there.”

“I understand, though my mother will permit it. She has had guys stay overnight some. I will talk to my brother. I want him to be happy for us. If that means a night without Paul sleeping by me, we can manage. Jacob’s a good kid. He’s a junior this year in high school.”

We lay around that afternoon just soaking up rays and enjoying the presence of our loves and of our friends.

About three, we were joined by Patty and John. There was something about the two of them that made me very slightly uncomfortable. They wouldn’t be a couple that I would want to double date with. There seemed to be nothing wrong with them but there was an undefinable spark that just didn’t mesh with Karen and me. They were okay as casual friends but no more. For one thing, I would not have wanted John to see Karen in Patty’s dress. I had also caught Patty looking at me pretty hard a few times. This was particularly true after Karen had bragged on me being able to render her unconscious from orgasms.

We enjoyed the remainder of the afternoon doing very little which felt good. When the sun started down, the warmth went away and we headed back for an early supper after dropping the blankets off in our rooms.

Supper was another enjoyable meal. We had a table for four because Patty and John had gone elsewhere before taking their own supper. Karen prayed for us. We planned on the Tokyo House for supper. Melissa and Paul would join us for breakfast Saturday morning and then leave in Paul’s two seater. He had a neat car but it was difficult for double-dating.

After supper, Karen and I went to her room while Melissa and Paul went to his. We didn’t even undress but snuggled together on the other bed that Karen had set up as a sofa. Our relaxing day continued and we made no effort to do anything other than enjoy each other’s presence. We talked softly about nothing in particular. I realized that we were so comfortable with each other and so in tune with each other that we didn’t have to “do” anything. I liked that we could just enjoy each other’s presence.

I could just sit and look at her, studying one of her body parts for hours. Right now, I was concentrating upon her near earlobe. It was a pretty earlobe and blowing lightly across it made Karen wiggle deliciously. After a while, she put her head in my lap while lying on her back. I could see a lovely expanse of body. I couldn’t resist gently cupping her breast with my hand while my other hand stroked her hair and cheek. She held my hand on her breast with one of hers. She made a purring sound.

It was getting late and both of us were sleepy. Karen started the movement when she sat up. She said, “My darling Brad, come to bed and hold me.” She stood and began to undress and I did the same, watching as her delightful body was revealed in all its glory. When we were naked, we eased into bed together. We kissed gently.

I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms and we slept until just before six.

We woke up together and enjoyed the warmth of our bodies next to each other. I kissed her lips softly. “That was a nice evening and night.”

“We didn’t do anything, Brad.”

“We don’t have to ‘do’ anything, love. Being with you and holding you is always the first priority. I like the old line, ‘A book, a jug of wine, and thou.’ In a pinch, I can do without the book and the wine.” We chuckled. I dressed and gave her a kiss saying, “I will see you at breakfast later.” I walked to my dorm building and room. I knocked on the door and a female hand handed me my kit and towel. I said, “Thanks,” and headed for the showers. A few minutes later, Paul joined me.

He said, “Did you have a good evening?”

“Yes, though we did nothing. It was a very quiet night, though enjoyable.”

He chuckled. “We did nothing, too. Melissa fits very well in my arms and we spent most of the night talking. She told me a lot about her family. We’re both looking forward to tonight.”

“Karen and I are, too. It should be a fun time with our ladies.” I was a little ahead of him so left for our room to dress. Once dressed, I went to the cafeteria to meet Karen.

She wasn’t there. Rudolph’s voice came to me saying, “Karen needs you. She is in trouble. Hurry!”

I started running toward her dorm and met Melissa. I said, “Where is Karen?” Melissa looked mystified. I continued to run toward her dorm. Just as I came into the building, I heard a scream and ran toward the sound. In a side room on the first floor, I heard sounds of a scuffle. I tried the door but it was locked. I slammed into the door breaking it open.

John was standing in my way with a red hand print on his cheek. At the other side of the room, Patty was trying to hold a disheveled Karen who was struggling. John said, “Your bitch doesn’t like me touching her. It’s too bad.” I hit him harder than I can remember ever hitting someone. He went down. I moved toward Patty to pull her away from Karen. Karen did something to her first and Patty hit the wall pretty hard. She was stunned. Karen and I grabbed each other. She was sobbing. We started out of the room and John started to get up. I kicked him hard. He dropped to the floor limply.

Outside, I asked Karen what happened. She said, “Patty said they wanted to talk to me. Then, they grabbed me and pulled me into that room. I don’t know what they were going to do but I started fighting.” Her blouse was ripped. Melissa was there.

I said, “Hold Karen. I am going to talk to John and Patty.”

Melissa held her while I walked back into the room. I reached down and grabbed John by the hair and pulled him to his feet. “What were you going to do?” I was so mad that I was shaking a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.