Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

That question stopped the eating. Paul was grinning. Melissa was grinning. Karen’s face had a look of shocked surprise on it that probably looked much like the look on my face. I said, “That was fast.”

Melissa looked at Karen and intoned in a sepulchral voice, “I was told by my good friend, ‘When you find the right one, grab him.’” In a normal tone, she continued, “We knew that physically we were very good with each other. We also knew that we really liked each other enough to change our ways. If it’s not love, it’s close enough to grow into love very soon.”

Paul looked at her smiling. He said, “I think so.”

I said, “Karen’s parents may have some issues but we have time to resolve any questions. We all have some talking to do to parents. However, barring any problems that I don’t foresee at this time, a double wedding sounds fine to me.” Karen nodded.

My Wednesday classes went by in a blur. Even lunch with Karen was a blur. I know my lab was good but only because my lab partner signed off on it, too. I met Karen in her room. I knocked on the door saying, “Karen, Love, it’s me.”

She opened the door just wide enough for me to enter. She closed it behind me and locked it. She was naked. I don’t know about after supper but she obviously had no plans for us to be studying before supper. Before I could move, she was removing my clothes. I tried to help her and fondle her beautiful body at the same time. By the time I was naked, we were both breathing hard.

I said, “What, oh beautiful lady, are your plans for your poor innocent fiancé?”

“I plan to use you without mercy.” She grinned and then kissed me. “Seriously, I want us to make love to each other. I don’t know what that means specifically other than I am going to try to make you happy and I know you will make me happy.”

We lay on the bed together fondling each other gently. I said, “My love, I want you to enjoy our love. I want to see you smile and laugh. We will do everything you want to do and we will both enjoy it because that’s our desire each for the other.”

Karen began to cry though she was smiling. “You lug! You speak from your heart and it always says the right things to mine. I love you so much!” We never did make physical love that afternoon. We just held each other and relaxed.

We met Melissa and Paul for supper. Patty and John, her guy, joined us at a bigger table after I prayed. Patty said, “When is the date, Karen?”

“This summer, probably June. We don’t know when but will have to talk that out with all the various parties to the deed. I haven’t even met Brad’s parents yet. I have talked with his mother on the phone though. It won’t be late summer!”

Patty giggled. “It’s nice to see our virginal friend spend time with a guy. Do you plan to sleep with him in your room every night from now on?”

Karen had a shocked tone to her voice. “I just enjoy his arms around me. We aren’t doing anything!”

“Then I should come hammer on the door and make that other girl who is screaming his name ecstatically get out and let the rest of us sleep.”

Karen blushed deeply. Melissa said, “I’ve heard you often enough, Patty. So, ease up on Karen. All this is new to her and she should enjoy it. You’re jealous that Brad is able to make her scream that loudly when he makes love to her.”

Karen blushed some more. “I didn’t mean to make noise but he just takes away my inhibitions and I can’t keep quiet.”

Melissa said, “Ignore Patty. She just wishes she was in there enjoying having done to her what Brad does to you! You keep screaming unless you really want him to stop.”

Karen shook her head hard. She grinned. “He is good. He’s very, very good. I don’t think I could resist him even if I wanted to. I even passed out once!”

Patty looked at her in shock. Even Melissa looked at her with wonder in her eyes. “Is he really that good?”

Karen smiled dreamily. “He’s even better.”

I decided to keep out of this conversation. I was just trying to keep from getting the “big head” from listening to my lovely lady brag on me! After we finished eating, Patty and John wandered off. Melissa and Paul stayed to talk.

Melissa said, “Karen, is he really that good that he made you pass out?”

“I think he’s better than that. He’s still just finding out where my buttons are and how to push them. Other times, like this afternoon, we just relaxed together quietly I love being with Brad. The hardest thing will be visiting his parents this weekend and not being able to spend the night in the same bed with him.

“Melissa, where do you want to get married?”

“I would like to get married in a church. My parents are divorced. My father hasn’t been around much nor has he supported us so I don’t know if I will invite him if he can be located. I don’t want him to walk me down the aisle. I have a younger brother who is truly a great guy. He and I have been close. I plan to put him to work. My mother isn’t a churchgoer.

“I started going to church because I realized that my life was missing something. A former roommate got me started going with her last year. Her legacy lives on though she dropped out because of tuition costs. I’m going to become a Methodist with Paul. I liked that little church we all went to last Sunday.”

Paul said, “We just want to be married to each other.

“I also scored tickets to the dress rehearsal. We could go together to the Tokyo House and the play.”

I looked at Karen and saw assent in her eyes. “That would work for us. With two beautiful ladies, we’ll get even better service.” We all chuckled. “We’ll work out the details later. Karen and I really do need to study. We have a project for English that has to be ready first thing in the morning.” I looked at Paul. “I’ll see you about six.”

We took our leave and went to Karen’s room. Melissa and Paul left together for his room. We went into Karen’s room and removed our pants and shirts while kicking off our shoes. We were now naked again. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her while my hands wandered over her perfect body. My erection was pressing into her stomach and we stumbled our way to the bed. I pulled her on top of me caressing her body as we whispered our love for each other. We came up for air. She said, “Lover, we do have to work on our English project.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.